Pointless McSutcliffe

By Estelleediemarie

Anyways I love this ship and almost nobody writes about it, so, I decided to post what little I have about th... More

One Shot - Time and Space
One Shot - Hades and Persephone
THE BALLAD OF PAUL AND STUART PT1
THE BALLAD OF PAUL AND STUART PT 2
PYROMANIA (PLATONIC?)
TO KILL FOR
A PETTY GHOST AND A PETTY GRANDPA
One Shot (Poem?) - Chains of Love
One Shot - Don't We All?
THEY SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY
¿¡QUÉ TIENES PINCHE PAUL MARIGUANO!? (español/spanish)
One Shot - Influenza (español/spanish)
YELLOW SUBMARINE
One Shot - Blackbird
One Shot - Summertime
ALL MY LOVING
One Shot - Frankincense
One Shot - Wisdom Teeth
PENDEJADAS RANDOM (español/spanish)
THE BALLAD OF PAUL AND STUART PT 3
THE BALLAD OF PAUL AND STUART PT 4
EXQUISITE CORPSES
One Shot - Her Majesty (Genderbent)
ART AND STUFF
CRY BABY CRY
One Shot - Invisible Man
One Shot - Noche de Peda (español/spanish)
Art pt 2 (Her Majesty illustrated)

HIGH SCHOOL AU

36 1 0
By Estelleediemarie

In a high school AU where Stuart and Paul somehow take at the very least one class together, I bet Paul would absolutely loathe Stu bc he never fucking pays attention or does anything, and he still gets decent grades.

Stu probably spends most of his classes sketching away on the corners of his books or straight up skipping 'em, and it's absolutely nobody's problem but himself's, and still Paul's frustrated by his existence.

Don't wanna turn this into a cliché where they gotta work on an assignment together and end up falling in love, Paul just hates him from afar. Stuart actually admires Paul for being so smart and dedicated to schoolwork, but he hates him back because he's such a teachers' pet.

They're both pretentious teenagers who don't speak to each other but still manage to hate each other, that's it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 4.6K 42
"You're not supposed to have fallen for me!" "Why, can't you see that I love you?" "Because the hero never falls in love with one of the villains!"...
111K 3K 85
Spinoff of Illegal Love (but I guess it could be read on its own) with one shots from the Beatles' daily lives together. Mclennon and Starrison. CONT...
1.3K 141 23
This story is a parody of the one that @MaccaandtheBeatles written, go check that book out! Anyways, this book is just a whole lotta randomness and w...
7.4K 108 24
A bunch of oneshots of my fave ships. Some of them are very well known and some of them are my own ships. These characters do not belong to me.