Princess And Pagey

By rxbertplxnt

a story about jimmy page and a groupie Mary, but jimmy never learns her name. the story doesn't suck, I just... More

chapter one !
chapter two !
chapter three !
chapter four !
chapter five !
chapter six !
chapter seven !
chapter eight !
chapter nine !
chapter ten !

chapter eleven !

701 18 28
By rxbertplxnt

*Slight smut warning*

__________

Mary and Jimmy both enjoyed spending several months of solidarity with their new daughter. Something about being isolated from everyone and everything was so calming, so lulling. Daily, Jimmy would take Lenna out to play in the grass and touch the garnet roses. He was cautious with his young daughter, plucking her fingers away from the evil thorns that seemed to allure the girl the most. Her pure, soft fingers couldn't dare be pricked, so long as Jimmy was around. This time, he thought, he wouldn't mess up.

Mary decided that just this once she'd join the two, but quietly and further behind as not to disturb any memories from being created. Jimmy, however, seemed to have picked up a certain knowledge of whenever Mary was close by, he could feel it. With his baby perched on his hip, he turned to Mary and handed her over. Mary frowned; Jimmy had allowed Lenna to accumulate dirt and grass stains on her new white dress. Jimmy smirked, hoping to get by without a scolding. Getting off the hook without a word this time, Mary handed Jimmy a black coffee and turned to the house. "Thank you, princess!" He shouted before following her inside minutes later.

He walked in the house to Mary in front of a sink, ferociously scrubbing away at the stain on Lenna's dress as the 5 month old took to crawling quickly around the house wearing only a diaper. "Give her to me," Mary demanded, feeling hopeless as she threw the sopping dress to the side, "You've got her all dirty, she needs a bath now."

Jimmy picked his daughter up and placed her in the newly drawn warm water with a foolish smile. The baby splashed in the bubbles as Mary poured a cup of water over her tiny brown curls. Jimmy leaned over the counter. "How would you like some company tonight?"

Honestly, company sounded great to Mary. She'd been locked up in a house with Jimmy and a new baby for five months. Too many things had to be done by the time visitors would come over, it just couldn't be done in that sliver of time. "Maybe. If we didn't have so much to do."

"Oh, come on. There's nothing to do. Let's invite some friends over, make it a fun night."

"We have to clean up after Lenna, Jimmy, and clean the house. Tomorrow."

"Too late, princess. They're coming over at seven."

"Who, Jimmy? Really? What if I wasn't in the mood? What if I were sick? What if Lenna were sick?"

"Just the band, nothing big. Though I could throw a big party if that's what you desire, my love?"

Mary didn't take her eyes off the baby, but shook her head vigorously in detest to his joking idea. Jimmy walked away, picking up jingling toys from the ground. "Don't worry about it. I got it, darling."

Mary sighed and pulled Lenna out of the water, wrapping her in a light pink towel and holding her close to her body. She took her to her room to pick out a different outfit for the day. Lenna gleamed, grabbing for her clothes that Mary dangled over her with chubby fingers. She finished dressing her daughter and laid her down for a nap. The room was lit with nothing but the summer-y midday light seeping in through the pink curtains. A dreamy kind of light that only sticks around for an hour each day.

Mary closed the door to the nursery and walked down the hallway. Jimmy had his record player on, playing some band she couldn't recognize. The floor was cleared of all of Lenna's toys and bottles, and he was in the kitchen brandishing a perfectly white dress. He smiled widely, impressed with himself that he got the stains out of the dress and not Mary. Mary rolled her eyes, a smile peeking from behind her pursed lips.

"Come here," Jimmy directed, putting the dress down and reaching out his hands for her. Their soft hands touched and folded together as Jimmy wrapped one of his hands around her waist. They swayed to the music, Mary laying her heavy head on Jimmy's chest. The music was upbeat, a happy tune, but they chose to disregard that, dancing to their own beat.

"We don't have much to do now, my love." Jimmy said slyly. "How about the band coming over now?"

Mary lifted up her head and just stared before sighing and putting her head back down. "Why not?"

"I love you." Jimmy whispered lowly into her ear, sending a hot shiver across her body.

~

A hard knock at the door let them know that the guys had arrived. Bonzo's ring filled fingers left a booming rap on the door. Mary opened it to three men, all holding little pink bags. She smiled warmly at them and allowed them to come in, hugging each one as they walked by with bag filled hands now. They all hung out in the front room, joking, drinking, smoking. Mary didn't participate as she held her baby in the nursery, protecting her from the smoke.

A smaller knock on the door had Mary confused. The guys were all hanging out, what's going on? She turned around, Lenna's head to her chest. Mary looked, seeing Jimmy standing there, and cocked her head. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing. The guys want to see Lenna. And you too, I guess," Jimmy joked.

"It's too smoky in there, Jimmy, I can't take her in there."

"We tried to fan all of the smoke out, she'll be fine. Come on, princess, you haven't seen anybody in months."

Mary, wearing a frown of defeat, walked behind Jimmy out of the room. She was led to the kitchen area rather than the front room where the remainder of Led Zeppelin were sitting and drinking. Robert gasped at the sight of their young child. "There she is!"

Mary immediately began grinning and handed the baby over to Robert after hugging him. She hugged the Johns and stood back to watch. Robert, fascinated with the baby's golden locks, couldn't pay attention to anything but Lenna. Conversations erupted about how they've been and how the baby is, and soon even Mary had indulged in alcohol along with the guys. She kept herself modest in that respect, but knew that she couldn't get away with not drinking alongside Led Zeppelin.

"Jimmy, this has got to be the cutest little baby I've ever seen." Robert said.

"Not even your own children, huh?" Bonham shot in.

"They don't count in this, I made them, so of course they're going to be gorgeous." He bragged.

Jimmy winked at Mary and swept imaginary dust off of his shoulder. The guys took turns holding the baby, falling in love with her through drool and baby noises. Bonham shook his head at Jimmy and they went off outside. To look at his car, Mary was told. A likely excuse, as John was fascinated with everything that had to do with cars.

Jonesy had Lenna now, bouncing on his knee. "How have you been?"

Mary sighed. "I've been okay. It's nice to see you guys again, after all this time."

"We've missed seeing you two. You three, now." Robert added.

"Jimmy's been begging me to have people over and I just didn't think I was fully ready for that yet but he surprised me with this." Mary told, "I didn't think I was gonna want it but I didn't realize how much I had missed you."

"He's been calling us a lot lately, bragging about how good Lenna is and how good you are with her." Jonesy said.

She blushed. "Really?"

"Oh, yes," Robert confirmed. "He's really happy."

Mary ruffled through pictures in an old shoe box. The four of them huddled around in a circle, laughing at each picture that she pulled out and showed. Somehow, in the span of the last year, Jimmy and Mary had accumulated a shoe box full to the brim of photographs of their little family. Pregnancy photos, couple photos, baby photos, etc. Happiness and memories filled the air as Jimmy and John joined the group once again. Jimmy came up behind her, his hands touching her lower belly, his smoky lips kissing her bare shoulder.

Hours passed since then, and everyone slowly became more and more drunk as the night went on. Lenna eventually had to go to sleep, and Robert lost his motivation to be there. After he left, the rest of the band left.

Moonlight poured into Jimmy and Mary's room, leaving a soft glow upon their fair skin. Mary's hair scratched Jimmy's neck, a scent of vanilla mixing with Jack Daniels and a new brand of cigarette she wasn't familiar with. They stared up at the blank ceiling, tipsy, warm in each other's arms. 

Jimmy's breath began to grow heavier as Mary traced her fingers along his chest. She looked up at him, a twinkle in her eye. He grinned down at her, grabbing for her butt to pull her closer. He pulled her on top of him and she slowly rocked her hips against his as she leaned down to kiss his eager lips. He bit her lower lip and she let out a silent moan, feeling Jimmy get hard underneath her.

She slid her slim body down his legs, her fingers grasping at the elastic waist of Jimmy's underwear. Mary slipped them down his legs and threw them to the floor. She then wrapped her pretty pink lips around him, the warmth and wetness of her tongue forcing Jimmy to throw his head back and exhale sharply. As the tip of his dick touched the back of her throat, she jerked back, only to be brought back down by the tug of Jimmy's fingers in her hair.

Her head bobbed up and down at a normal pace once again with the help of Jimmy's hand wrapped in her hair. Mary could feel the tension of arousal in Jimmy's tightening thighs, using her hand now to stroke his cock. One last pump and he shot his load in her mouth, lifting his head to watch her swallow with ease.

"Ugh, you are incredible." He moaned as Mary climbed back up next to him.

"I know." She replied sarcastically, wiping spit from her chin.

"I wanna marry you." Jimmy blurted. 

Mary shot up in place, her eyes wide in shock. "What?"

"I want to marry you."

"I-, well, I want to marry you, too."

Jimmy pulled her down to kiss her, a smiling kiss. "I love you so much."

"Is that because I just gave you a blow-job?" Mary joked.

He laughed, "Maybe."

Lenna began crying in the other room. "Shit." Mary said, "We have a kid."

___________

Hey everyone! Damn, it's been almost a year since I updated! I'm so sorry for the wait, I've been super lost lately and I've just recently realized that I needed to write, so I didn't forget about you guys, I promise. Thanks for 5k, sorry for the short chapter, and to clear things up, Jimmy still doesn't know Mary's name. I know it sounds kind of stupid, but I wouldn't have a story basis if he knew her name. I really hope you enjoyed, it might be a while until I update again because I'm running out of ideas... I love y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 257 12
Just a story about two women doing gay shit because I need a girlfriend. WARNING: Contains smut, abuse, cursing, suicide attempts etc.
19.7K 363 52
Hi,this is my first book so pls don't judge me. I will be writing smut in some of the oneshots pls keep in mind that this is a top tae and bottom koo...
2.4K 22 14
ok. imma be honest here. there's prob like a million of these out here but none of them ever seem exactly right and i started getting kinda pissed so...
140K 8.9K 44
It is a zhanyi story. It contains smuts and mpreg. If any one of you are uncomfortable please don't read the story. This story is fictional and is pu...