(JIKOOK) - THE HOT GUY AND ME

By Maneko_San

Jimin is a new student who have move from America to Korea (Busan) at another school called Tecna High to con... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
SORRY!!!!
Chapter: 21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23
Chapter:24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:34
Chapter:35
Chapter:36
Chapter:37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter:40
Chapter:41
Chapter:42
Chapter:43
Chapter:44

Chapter:20

1.1K 69 6
By Maneko_San

*JIMIN POV*

Yawns.

Jimin sat up in his bed. How did he reach here he wonders as he lead his way to the bathroom. He brush his teeth, goggles some water and went down the stairs to the living room.

"Mother" Jimin said with a smile, face bright as he approach the woman.

"Hey chim chim, did you slept well" Mrs Park asked and the little one respond with a yes. "Oh that's good baby. By the way, Taemin father  called. He said something about taking care of some type of- problem so his son had to went home early. I wonder what's going on" Mrs Park said voice full of confusion.

"It's alright mom. Mr Lee and Taemin are very smart. If they have any source of problem, I bet they could overcome it and shouldn't you be leaving right now, you don't wanna be late" Jimin implied making his mother gasped.

"Oh no. Goodbye darling, I love you. Make sure you eat something before going to school!" Mrs Park yelled and went to kiss her son on the cheek before she rushed out. Jimin laugh and shook his head as he watch the woman stumbled, forcing her self to get in the car.

"This woman" I sighed and went to get ready for school. Jimin finish freshened up and leave. After a few hour and a half he arrived, entering through the gates just to be stop by someone.

"You must be Jimin right, no but ofcourse you are, I wouldn't miss you anywhere" the person said with the most familiar voice. Jimin look towards the boy, his face form into a shock one, as he place on the most fakest smile he could muster. Why did I have to run in to him? Am I that unlucky?

"Jeonhoon!?" Jimin stated internally rolling his eyes. Why now? Why did I have be the one to see him? And most of all. Why is he here?

"Yeah. It's me. Is something wrong? You look a bit freaked out. Am I that ugly" Jeonhoon said as he laugh. He may not look ugly but his personality says otherwise. Jimin block the thought from his mind and laugh along with the him.

"By the way. Your the first to ever recognize me at this school as Jeonhoon and not Jungkook" he bragged, ignoring what he said I begin to ask him my question.

"Uhm- what are you doing here?" Jimin asked with a smile that didn't reach his eyes. It's not because he hate the guy. But because he gets this weird feeling that say back the hell away from him.

"Do you want me to leave or something cause it sure sounds like you do?".

"No! It's not, well- not exactly, but I was just curious" I answered forcing a weak laugh.

"It's okay Jimin. I was just playing with you. As you can see I have something in my hands. I'm bringing this specially made food for my brother. It's his breakfast he left while rushing out of his home. He can be forgetful at times, a cutie as well. Hahahaha" I cringe at what he said but hide it.

"Uhm, I guess I should go then" I quickly noted trying to get away from him, but like I said I am unlucky as hell.

"Wait!" the both of us stare at each other and he seem a bit hesitant for some reason. I gulp, thinking that he wouldn't ask me for any type of request.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And I guess this is just one of those moments when you are unlucky. Sigh. This is definitely not my day. We began our walk to Jungkook class. It was a bit awkward and....Silent. But who wouldn't, we weren't that close and I can tell that he hates me.

He may look alot like Jungkook, but he's not. Jungkook is very sweet and manly and also so very hot. The vibe he gives off is very soothing and calm like the wind. He may be flirty at times but, hey! Who said I didn't like it. Jeonhoon on the other hand is the opposite of those. Like I said, he may have Jungkook face but He's nothing like him. And that comes in appearance also. He's short, no muscle and he smiles too much, so much it became too creepy for my liking.

"So. Jimin?" He called, trying to get my attention. I click my tongue and stared up at him.

"Yes" I answered.

"Regards you and my brother. Are you guys close friends or-".

"Yes we are" I cut him off.

"Why are you still asking that though. I thought  I told you that answer  before. There is nothing between me and him whatsoever?" Jimin said.

"Oh, just making sure that your nothing 'but' just friends", jimin eyebrows furrowed at that, he doesn't  know what it was but just now he felt a pint of darkness in his voice, and that alone send uneasiness flowing through him.

"Yeah- right. You don't have to worry about that. I can assure you we are just friends. Anyway- we are here!" I exclaimed, clearing the thick atmosphere that build up over time.

" Thank you, I hope we could talk again" Jeonhoon kindly said.

Does he really think I would want to talk to him again? Yeah right, no shit Sherlock that's ever going to happen.

"I hope so too. But I should get going going. Bye!" Jimin said, but as soon as he was going to begin his take off. Once again he had to stop. "Yes" he looked behind him, staring pointly at the boy, waiting for the moment he would speak so he could hurry up and get his white ass out of here.

"I hope you didn't lie to me" he finishes, and vanish through the door with a full on smirk on his face. My oblivious butt couldn't comprehend one thing, but stare in wonders.

'What. The. Hell'.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ring Ring Ring

"Hey mochi!" Taehyung shouted through the halls, speeding up to catch up with the boy.

"Mochi? Sup with the nickname dude" Jimin said to the boy once he catch up to him, giggling as the both of them sauntered off to the canteen.

"Nothing much. Just thought it was cute. Be honest it fits you right, I mean. A mochi is sweet, and soft and cute. Just like you" Taehyung  pointed out, trying to be logical.

Jimin burst out laughing at this "if you think so alien".

"Alien! I bet you 50 won that Jungkook told you to call me that!" Taehyung barked.

"Your right. But that still doesn't  mean you get 50 won" Jimin clapped back causing Taehyung to gasp.

"What? What do you mean? I did win right?" Asked Taehyung baffled at what the pink hair boy is saying right now.

"We didn't bet on it, you did that on your own" Jimin sniggered, sticking his tongue out at the latter.

"Tch whatever" Feeling vexed out Taehyung marched left the boy. Jimin laugh at how childish he was, but pay it no mine. He knew he would come around again, after all Taehyung can't stay mad at anyone. The both of them finally reach the canteen,as soon as Jimin  was about to finish up ordering his food he felt a hand pat his shoulders, following with the most sexiest voice.

"Hey".

He heard, shifting his gaze behind him. A blush coat his cheeks when his eyes meet contact with the other.

"Hey" Jimin said softly, a shy tone in his voice took over as he spoke, staring up at his fellow friend.

"That's different in a way Jimin" the tall guy chuckled and the both of them walked off together. Forgetting about Taehyung who was sulking at the thought of how they left him behind. How great.

"What are you talking about Jungkook" Jimin respond, smiling sweetly upon the beauty in front of him.

"The way you were talking to me back then. Don't tell me you are becoming to get shy around me, I wonder why" Jungkook said with utmost pity.

"Stop joking dumb ass. Why would I get shy around your stupid face anyway" snort Jimin.

"Wha- how mean" Jungkook distort and Jimin push the boy shoulder with a chuckle. "Shut up" and the both of them laugh together.

A thought cross Jimin mind, feeling a bit curious he then asked the boy. "Hey. Did you get the thing Jeonhoon send to you". Jungkook looked down at him with knitted eyes.

"How did you know that my brother brought me something?" Jungkook said, staring at him dazily.

"Because I  was the one who escort him to your class. He asked me to" Jimin answered.

"Why? Jeonhoon knows my class. It's not his first time visiting me here" said Jungkook.

"Is that so. Well maybe he forgot-".

"Or he is trying to get close to you. You should stay away from him Jimin, my brother can be obsessive, a little too much at times" Jungkook added. He then proceeded to capture Jimin hands and quickly dragged him off to his seat.

"You should slow down, you don't want the delicious food to go to waste do you" Jimin shrieked.

"If it does, I can just buy more" Jungkook said as a matter of fact earing a large enough slap on his back.

"Food is life, not everyone can get it if they want to. You should show some respect to the gods who make you this wealthy, and stop abuse the little resources you have" Jimin cursed and sat in his seat.

"Sorry mom".

"Shut up and eat".

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*MIYAKO POV*

'I wonder what Taehyung is up to'.

"Me too".

Miyako scream frighten at the sudden voice, watching as the person behind it laugh her head off.

"Chloe!" Shouted Miyako as she hit the dying girl on the head.

"Ow! What you do that for" Chloe whined, rubbing her now painfully hurted head.

"You almost killed me".

"You are just exaggerating Mi. Besides I thought you were dead to how zombie looking and outta space you are. Let me guess, you stay up all night thinking about him again. You should just confessed while you have the chance, or someone else going to get the golden prize" Chloe yapped.

Miyako let out a stressful sighed, her head drop to the floor. "I understand that. But. What if he doesn't like me? What if he had his eyes on someone else? What if I'm not his type? What if-".

"Wait, hold on girl. That's too much what if's. Not to mention, too negative. Look here honey, me and you both know the guy since we were little. We've also been through the worst possible case as well. Obviously, Taehyung like's you, he doesn't have his eyes set on anyone else but you. And we know for sure he is not dating anybody. This is coming from a girl who knows her shit. Now get your girl power on and take your man. Are you with me!" Chloe cheered taking a chief stance, as she leaped from out of her seat.

"Chloe~" Miyako groaned. "You are too loud, and people are staring". Chloe quickly apologize and hurriedly sat down, an awkward silent befall them.

"Uhm Mi, we should go get some lunch ".

"Uh- yeah".

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Did you guys bought your clothes as yet" Haruhi announced to everyone who hums in respond.

"Yeah, what about you Jimin?" Chloe asked. "Are you ready for the trip. You must want to look amazing for Jungkook right".

Jimin cheeks was flushed in hues of red down to his ears. The thought of Jungkook checking him out, makes him guilty and a bit caught.

"W-what does Jungkook have to do with me wanting to look good Chloe" Jimin sheepishly said causing the others to chuckled at how cute he was.

"Aw~ he's blushing" Miyako and Chloe began there teased, digging even more hole for the boy.

"You guy's stop troubling Jimin" Yoongi in a blank tone said, quietly eating his food.

"Psh. Jimin doesn't mind. Right Jimin, you don't mind right?" Miyako said, pressuring the boy to agree, Jimin gave in and reluctantly reply with a 'Yes'.

"See!". Both the girls exclaimed in unison. Jungkook laugh and shook his head.

"Well, I will be stealing Jimin now. We have plans else where" Jungkook butt in, "didn't we" Jungkook stare dead at the boy, expecting him to agree.

"Wait, we have? I mean. Yeah!" And that's all it takes for Jungkook to get the both of them away, alone together in the toppest part of the school building. It was a long walk, but not too tiring.

Everyone gave stares at one another, shrugging there shoulders and went back to eat and chat.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They stood beside each other, in the strong cool breeze, hand resting on the iron-like railings, which border them from ever falling. The world could be seen from where they lie, it was a simple enough view. Just houses and lots of trees. Nothing special to the eye, but to them, it was very much special just being next to each other.

"Jimin".

"Yeah".

"Do you have any feelings for me?".

Jimin almost choked on the air, 'what is this hyung saying now', was what he thought. He didn't know how to respond to that question, so he just said something he would have, just about to anyone.

"Does torture counts".

"You want to torture me?".

"Yes".

Yes Jungkook, for making me all shy again. For making my heart going rampage in my chest. You stupid idiot!

"You're really mean. But I like that about you. Since you want to torture me, it wouldn't  be fun without a room and a bed" Jungkook smirked, slowly nearing the boy.

"You are such a psycho pervert hyung" Jimin cursed,smacking the boy on his biceps.

"I thought you would know that by now" Jungkook sniggered, finally trapping the boy between his arms. Their face just centimeters away from each other. Jimin didn't move nor freaked out, instead he too close the small gap between there body, a smile paint his lip. He didn't  know why he was accepting this. He didn't know this burning feeling in his chest, almost like his heart is set on fire. He didn't know, but he was sure that he never want this feeling to stop. He wants to learn more about these desire, this eager he felt when he's around the boy. He want to know which status he should gave there 'relationship' towards each other.

"Jimin?" Jungkook called staring at the boy, he name a beautiful angel.

"Jungkook-".

"Jimin?" Jungkook cuts him off, eyes of intensity, boring deep into the other.

"Do you love me?".

Jimin was speechless, he didn't know what to say. His eyes lost focus on the boy, gazing down at the floor. Jimin knew he felt something, but should he called this love. Or should it just called this friendship. He knew well that these types of feeling is different than that so called 'friendship'. But what's holding him back, what's making him hesitant to say 'I love You'. He have no reason to be afraid, so why?

"Uhm. I-" he doesn't  know how to portrayed his feelings to the boy. Just like an idiot he kept silent.

Sigh. "It's okay. We should go back" Jungkook removed himself and walked away, they didn't  say anything on there way back. And it hurt Jimin, it was like I was leading him on but letting him down in the end. That thought on It's own make Jimin feel dejected.

I step into the class feeling like shit. I didn't even realize Taehyung doodling on a paper like a mad man, until I heard sniffles behind me.

I turned to him, watching as he coloured the paper in black. "You seem occupied" the boy sighed and continue his 'art piece'.

"Wow, what's up with you today, you don't seem like the bubbly Taehyung I know" Jimin laugh, giving the boy his full attention. Jimin expect to hear his problem, but what he didn't expect was a river of tears falling from the boy eyes, and snot running from his nose.

"Jmin-ah~" Taehyung cried out.

"Taehyung!".

Note: I am back! My phone is as healthy and stable as it can get, and as soon as I have gotten it fix today I handed u my chapter 20 of this story😂 I am excited and ready to publish more of my stories, thank you for all who have waited long it enough for this crappy writer, and most appreciated. ❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 590 18
Park Jimin, a beautiful, smart, and ambitious young adult who is still in university, becomes entangled in a romance with a dangerous man. Will their...
40.4K 2.6K 17
"𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂�...
550K 38.1K 84
"Everything about you...Is what I want to show love to.." In a small and shady town, there are many things that could happen. Detective and head chie...
93.9K 4.1K 36
Park Jimin, favourite nerd of the cold hearted bully Min Yoongi but what's so mysterious about Jimin is the beauty under that black, thick mask&sungl...