Dirty Deeds

By ShrazyMe

A Dean Ambrose love/hate story. More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Home Tour
Home Tour 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Instagram
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Instagram
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 14

699 29 2
By ShrazyMe

AxelLundgren: Always a good time in Miami

8,000,000 likes ~ 27,000 comments

---

SofiaLundgren: Miami Livin' 

5,000,000 likes ~ 19,099 comments

---

After kicking Jon out, I didn't speak to Axel for the rest of the day. I just did my own thing for most of the day but then he ambushed me with dinner reservations.

We were able to talk through our issues and thankfully, Gabi wasn't there.

I love Gabi but I don't like the fact that she slept with my brother. That's a no go and she should know better. I haven't spoken to her and she hasn't bothered to reach out to me so I've left it at that.

I went ham on Alexander and we are somewhat cool.

Today is our last day here so we spent the morning doing some martial arts before playing around on the beach. The afternoon was spent exploring Miami and meeting up with old friends of ours.

This whole experience has really made me remember that I'm fucking Sofia Lundgren. I'm an actress and martial artist before a Fashionnova model- letting me know that I need to get my life in check because nobody knows me outside of modelling.

It's 6pm and we have decided to have an early dinner since we have to be at the airport in a couple of hours.

"Please tell me that you have those booby tapes under there." Axel gestures to my exposed chest and I let out a laugh. "Don't laugh, your blazer keeps riding up."

"Don't worry, my nipples are covered." I wink at him.

We order our food and drinks before diving into conversation.

"What's wrong?" Axel asks me as he leans back in his seat. "The whole day, your face has been... moody whenever we've come across people."

"Being in Miami has made me want to re-evaluate my life." I rub my lips together. "Barely anybody has recognised me during our stay here and I'm not trying to sound a certain type of way but it's made me realise that-"

"You've lost your identity." Axel finishes for me.

"Exactly." I lean forward with a sigh. "People knew us for acting, for the martial arts then the modelling. These last few years, I've been so focused on my modelling and that's all that people know me for. I used to be on the red carpet every other weekend and filming blockbusters for weeks."

I shake my head and Axel places his hand over mine.

"People look at me and think Fashionnova." I scoff. "I'm practically the reason why they blew up in the first place. I gave up my million dollar pay for a couple of hundred thousands."

"Seems to me like you need to take a break from Fashionnova."

---

At the airport

"You're so popular." I whistle at my brother as he signs another picture with a fan. Axel has had the ladies over him the whole time during this trip. We couldn't go anywhere without people stopping him for pictures or gushing over him.  

You would literally think that he is Jason Momoa, that's how popular he is but rightfully so. My brother works so damn hard, it's nice to see people appreciating him but give me some attention too. 

"Shut up." He playfully nudges me as we roll our suitcases down the airport. I'm pretty sure that TMZ is going to approach us so I want to hurry to our gate before they reach us.

We quickly get ourselves checked in and we have about forty minutes until our plane takes off.

"How do you feel about my mom having another baby?" I ask him since I never got to ask him his personal thoughts on the pregnancy.

"I'm really happy for them, of course there will be a huge age but I just hope that it is the right choice for them." I nod my head in agreement. "Dad has already been slowing down with the work but my concern is whether mom is going to do the same. Having a baby is hard work."

I smile as he calls her mom. 

What Axel is saying is true, my mother is a workaholic which is something that I don't like about her. Above the modelling that she already does, she just launched a new podcast and I don't understand how she fits it all in.

"Have you spoken to Jon?" I lean back in my seat at the question. "Sof?"

"Let me be dramatic." I wave him off. "I'll talk to him when I'm ready."

"This is your first boyfriend, Sofia." Axel reminds me. "He actually seems like a decent guy, don't lose him because you can't control your emotions. You already told me that he has been renting a place in Cali just to be near you, Cali is fucking expensive."

"I know." I adjust my blazer. "I just don't know if we are going to last, to be honest."

"Why?"

"He's going to be moving to a different company and I just feel as if he is going to leave me for somebody better." I look down at my feet. "He's always checking people out and making comments."

"Don't tell me that you are still on your insecure shit." I don't answer and Axel pulls me into his arms. "You are a very beautiful woman Sofia Lundgren. You don't realise how many heads you turn, you don't see how people fight for your attention. You think that this trip has been all about me when really it has been all about you."

 I lean my head against his shoulder.

"I know you felt masculine due to your training days but truthfully, you are perfect." My brother kisses my head and I smile. "One day, I hope you can see yourself for who you really are."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 6.7K 81
Dean Ambrose is a cold hearted,Inconsiderate wrestler who no one has been able to get close to for the past few years. Sadie Benson is a sweet,Bubbly...
26.2K 967 35
20yr old Jon Moxley gets his 18yr old girlfriend pregnant and they put her up for adoption. 16 years later she comes looking for them
20.2K 499 34
Once my ex-boyfriend used to sell my love for a million dollar! My parents thought about him was right. He was just a gold digger. Yeah that's right...
23K 974 69
Seth Rollins, a middle-class boy with no ambitions and is happy as a college student. Life takes a turn when he meets Dean Ambrose, a leading Hollywo...