Secretly Gay: KiriBaku

By Royal_Meowing

THE REWRITE IS OUT, PLEASE READ THAT ONE BEFORE THIS ONE. THIS STORY IS VERY VERY CONFUSING. I WROTE IT IN 2... More

Prolouge: Just Friends
Chapter 1: Stupid Deku
Chapter 2: STUDY THEN!
Chapter 3: Tutor
Chapter 4: UA Life
Chapter 5: Beat This
Special Chapter:Christmas Lights
Chapter 6: Aftermath
Chapter 7:A Fight
Chapter 8:Parents
Chapter 9:Secret Unfolded
Chapter 10:Thier Kiss
Thank you!
Chapter 11:Parents 2.0
Chapter 12:His Dad
Chapter 13:The Meeting
Character Q&A
Chapter 14:Coming Clean
Tagged
Chapter 15:DENKI!!
*Warning From Now On Ahead*
Chapter 16:one touch, One contact, One Save
Chapter 17:Getting Back to Normal
Birthday Special:Party Games
Update And Social Media.
Chapter 18:Getting EVERYTHING Back To Normal... Well as Normal as it Will Get
Chapter 19:Missing
Chapter 20:Kitty Central and Catching Them
Guessing Who The Villian Is
Chapter 21:The Reveal
Chapter 22:The Deal
Chapter 23:Proposal and Break-Up
Chapter 24:The Truth
Chapter 25:Child
Chapter 26:Her Scream
Chapter 27: How I got Into U.A.
Chapter 28:Her Fight, and What it's Worth.
Chapter 29:Helping a Guy in Need.
Chapter 30: I'M FRUCKING FREAKING
Question From The Author
Chapter 31:The Greeting of His FATHER
Author Add-On
Chapter 32:Why I Changed my Name to "John"
Chapter 33:Hell.. And Hawks' Speech
Chapter 34:The Reason I Trust Him like I Trust Her
Chapter 35: How do deal with two idiots.
Some Crack Pieces: Feat. Prankster Roki
OOF: Should I Make a My Hero Musical?
Chapter 37:The Waterpark
Chapter 38-The Pain of "In Memory"
Quick Annoucement
Chapter 39-Taken.... Wait
Chapter 40-FINALE OF BOOK 1: Pt.1
Character Q&A PT.2
Chapter 41-FINALE pt.2
Chapter 42-Finale of Book 1-Final Part
Book 2 Is Up
OC's NEEDED
BOOK 3-FINALE
Dude
NOT DEAD
ONCE IN A DREAM
ONCE IN A DREAM UPDATE
ONCE IN A DREAM IS OUT
100K!!!
2021 Watty's?
Questions for Readers
ANOTHER THING FOR OLDER READERS
Reqrite do be ip now

Chapter 36: Their Past

365 20 4
By Royal_Meowing

Kirishima's POV
"Kat, where all your plants?" "I don't fucking- oh. I threw off my balcony at Deku." I turn towards him, "Dude! Did he get hurt?" He shakes his head, "What happened to Babe, Ei?" I turn back to the desk, "I felt like that would sting. Why'd you throw your plants off the balcony anyway?" He mumbles something.

Bakugou's POV
   "Like hell- they took my kisses and affection." "What was that?" I quickly look at him, "NOTHING!" I sigh, throwing my head back onto the bed. "Ei, I've kinda been wondering... we know a whole lot about how Cat and Chicken Wings met, but we don't exactly know how they got together.." Ei turns to me, "We also don't know a lot about Rin, Skaza, Soup, or, even, Woods. I'm interested in them too, you know."

I grunt, sitting up. "Well, then. Let's find out more about them. Fire-Bitch will probably answer a lot."

Ei and I exit the dorms, walking toward 2-A's dorms. Then, Fire-Bitch appears, "Ah. Fuck." Ei screams, then shakes his head, "Oh.. Sorry! I wasn't expecting you to pop out like that." She shakes her head, "No. Anyway, aren't you two supposed to be studying?" "Actually, Ei wants to learn more about you." Her eyes widen, "M-m...ME?!" He nods, "Yeah!" "Oh... o-okay. Umm... well.. let's see."

Eva's POV
Ever since I can remember, I wasn't grown up with a quirk. In fact, I was quirkless until my first year at U.A.

My father, David Skaza, often worked long shifts at one of his many hospitals. He also had faith that I'd either work along side his lifelong friend, Enji, or become a hard trained doctor like him. My grades were the most important thing to him, often resulting in severe punishment if I had anything lower than an A-. I remember his words exactly, "U.A. will not except students with grades under an A-! It's not happening under my roof!"

I remember this girl, she was absolutely stunning! The boys drooled over her everyday. Her name was something like, Amille. It was beautiful. Then, one day during the middle of the class, this boy showed up. Turning a note in saying something about Amille not coming back to school. His name was John. The girls didn't drool over him much. Well, at least not until 8th grade year.

   John was a very shy boy. Often, not talking to anyone. There were rumors about his quirk having something to do with not using the restroom, but I didn't know. Before I met John, I met this very smart boy named Alex. He hung out with most of the boys, but eventually stopped and became my first friend. John joining later on.

  When John's sister got her first battle on television, he wanted no one to know. We all came to school, hearing everyone talking about it. John was super on edge. When his sister showed up at my house, *cough* KittyHawks *cough*, she was really nice. A couple of scars on her wrist and neck but that was about it.

  My first day of U.A. was a literal nightmare. Everyone was going around asking what quirk you had. It came back to me and I said something that couldn't be seen. Eventually, I was moved from the Hero Course to the Business Course. Leaving John and Alex there. When my quirk finally came, I set Alex's hair on fire. Roy had to put it out, but laughed about it.

   My start of my second year, Roy had me moved back to the hero course. Sadly, I couldn't say no. But, after a while, I started to enjoy it. Eventually meeting a very Angry Pomeranian, a rock, human Pikachu, and a fanclub of girls who have their own ships. We even started a website! On it, is all the pictures you can dream of. It goes from students to pro heroes! Though, our most popular one is one with Todoroki, I don't mind.

Kirishima's POV
   I shake her hand, waving her goodbye as we leave. Kat and I turn the corner to be greeted with Alex. "Alex, my man! What's up?" Alex shakes his head, "I was listening to music, what do you need?" "Mind Freak, your past. Now."

Alex's POV
The day I watched my dad walk out the door was literal hell. He decided his sexual fantasies with another woman with a rock quirk was better. My mom, on her deathbed, had made a deal with some of her friends in America. So, I left with them. Never to see my mother again.  I was told later, she died.

  My father was, apparently, having the best life. Made friends with the number 2 Pro-Hero: Endeavor, had a son, loved his wife and kid. I'd been moved from home to home. Eventually, a very conservative family, the Soup's, took me in. I took there last name, and the rest is history.

  Well, or so I thought. One of my mother's friends had stopped by. I thought it was to inform me my father was going to take me back, but nope. He'd been using his son for his own sexual and torturous pleasures. He even murdered his wife, and I was being called in as an witness. I felt great that day, I was happy to gain my mother's quirk, my father was being put in jail, and I had made some new friends at school.

   The court session came and went. I even met my brother for a few seconds, his black hair fell directly over one of his eyes, but he seemed so cheerful. I had nothing to lose. I met the two women taking him in. Amazing people really, and Eva and John became my friends. I got excepted into U.A., Hero Course.

Bakugou's POV
"And the rest is history!" I nod, as we wave our goodbyes. "Man, Alex has such an awful past. I hope it got better for him." I nod, "Yeah.. but... his past kinda lines up with yours a little bit Ei." He looks at me, the starts laughing, "No, no, no! He could just me a coincidence!" "You've got a point-" "My past?"

  I scream, not startled. Time Freak laughs, "Okay. Okay. I'll start."

John's POV
For as long as I can remember, my mom was an Alcoholic. My father worked from 9 to 9 every week day, so I was stuck at the house with her. Life then was hard. I had to clean up everything, make dinner, wash clothes, everything. But one day, dad brought home a girl. She wasn't much older than me, about 3 years older than me. Mom absolutely despised her, often calling her names and such.

Her name was Roy, a foreign one but we kept it. We changed her last name, got her clothes, and in exchange, she took all of the work off of me. I don't know how she did it, she balances school work with house work, eventually getting a job cutting the neighbor's yard. Amille, I hated that name with a passion. There was always something wrong with me, but no one really saw it.

When Roy left for U.A. I started sixth grade as Amille. Guys from all over were "drooling" over me. But then there was her, this brunette that happened to be interested in everything. Sports, music, even me. She was gorgeous, just nobody saw her. Near the end of my sixth grade year, I decided to bring John outside, that's where I met Eva and Alex. After that, I finally brought him to school. Even with a note saying Amille wouldn't be coming back. And everyone bought it.

My seventh grade year only consisted of two friends, Eva and Alex. I'd get calls from my sister at that time too. My mom took on the chores and-

My dad was killed by a serial killer. Apparently, he was a well known person. Roy couldn't make it for the funeral. I didn't go to school for 2 weeks. The day I went back, all the girls were looking at me, which was strange. Eva then explained that everyone was so sorry for what happened, but there was people who liked me.

I didn't like them. One of them was a girl from a really rich family, but got held back multiple years. She's as old as Roy, and her two friends, they're chill. Through the rest of my seventh and eighth grade year, these girls followed me around. I got my U.A. acceptance letter, got into the Hero Course, and the rest is history.

Kirishima's POV
"Dude! Your so tough and cool!" I say, Kat looks away. "Yeah. Yeah. We still have two people to find. Come on!" I nod, rushing toward him. We get to 2-A's dorms. I knock, and Kami answers. "Oh, what's up?" "We want to get to know you!" He shakes his head, "My life is simple, I have a mom and dad. Grew up fine, and then got accepted in to U.A." I nod, as he opens the door a little bit more. "I'll make tea."

We walk in to 2-A's dorms to see a hot amount of people. Kat and I look around a bit, finding Rin's room. I knock, "E-eh! Come in!" I open the door, expecting to see a master bed, but instead, I see a small twin bed, a desk, and a couch. "Hey, Kirishima, Bakugou, What are you here for?" Rin says, looking at us from the floor. "Well actually... we want to know how you and Hawks got together." She sighs, before laughing. "Okay. Okay. Sit down. Long story."

Roy's POV
   My first official day as a Pro-Hero, I was involved with a pretty horrible bank robbery. I wasn't even on call, but I took off. I threw on the hood I had on and started to rip at my clothes, revealing my hero suit underneath. It's easier when a Villian as distinct features. People started pointing as I jumped from roof to roof chasing the Villian. I heard cheers as our chase came to an end, with my shooting myself forward knocking him out.

   That's when he arrived. A third year I partnered with from time to time, shot out from a restaurant and flew up to me. The cops arrived, cuffing the Villian, I finally got congratulated. But, he offered something greater. When the news and media finally stopped bugging me, he walked up to me, "Hey~ Kitty Kitty." I roll my eyes, noting he can't see them. "Shut the fuck up, Takami." He laughs, "No 'Bird Brain'? Geez, you really did grow up."

  He looked around, then pointed at the restaurant he was at, "Wanna grab a bite to eat?" "As long as your paying."

  Turns out, that wasn't gonna be the last time we saw each other. Nearing the end of my first month, I was on suit for this Villian group at the time called "The Lady Killers." They killed women, often harming them as far as burning their hair, etc.

  Needless to say, I shouldn't have been on that case. I caught up to this group, they had already heard about me being an up-and-coming hero. When I entered their base, I was practically dragged to a seating arrangement. The police were outside, they couldn't do anything. I struggled, eventually knocking one of them out with their own quirk. That's when he broke through the window. Takami, was an idiot, he scratched his jacket so bad that glass out near his bones. His wings weren't damaged at all.

  At this time, my girlfriend just started to get distant. I had often said I'm done and broke up with her. But, she acted like that didn't happen. I called the cops, only to have it dragged out. Takami, watched in amazement as these "Lady Killers" had no where else to go but jail. He went to the hospital, where he was in and out of surgery. I think that's when I got worried. No one was telling me anything, so when I saw him. I cried on his bed. He patted my head the entire time.

  A few months after I started my first year of teaching, he came in with coffee. We sat down at two of the students desk, "So, you going back to your agency soon?" I nod, taking a sip of my coffee. "Nezu has already agreed on that stuff, I even have my own apartment now." He nods, setting down his coffee.

"Roy. I'm gonna to front with you. I can't get you off my mind." I take another sip of my coffee, cause that's more important. "Yeah?" He nods, "And... I know you have a girl-" "Ex-Girlfriend. She moved out but still says we're dating. I'm thinking of doing a fake proposal thing." He stands up and bows, "Please, let me take you on a date!" I take another sip of my coffee. "What would I get out of it?" He looks up, "Free Food?" "Alright. When and Where?"

Bakugou's POV
"YOU WENT BECAUSE OF FREE FOOD?!?" She nods, standing up. "Honestly, the place we went was expensive-" Her phone goes off, "Eh? Geez, what couldn't have waited-"

(Manga spoiler at the time of writing this, it's preset big, just skip the next line.

"Best Jeanist is missing?!"

I look at Ei, "He's missing?" Cat nods, "Taking his place. Blah, blah- I'M THE NUMBER 3 HERO NOW?!?" Ei and I laugh, "Congrats."

"FUCK. I'VE GOT TO GO TO THE HERO SHOW CASE TONIGHT! I DON'T EVEN HAVE A DRESS, MEANING I'LL HAVE TO GO HOME." Ei looks at her confused, "I don't wanna deal with Keigo right now. Well, thanks for stopping by, but I've got to get going." She starts to pick up her bag, when there's a scream from the common room. She quickly rushes there to see a scary movie, "Alright, you bad children, don't burn the dorms down. Tell Alex to stay away from the bath house. I don't want him almost drowning again."

Ei and I walk out, heading toward the dorms. "Guess the more we know, the merrier?" I chuckle, "The more we know, the more I can make fun of them."

Shigaraki's POV
"Like I said, mission is get Dabi out. Next part is to kidnap someone from U.A.... and I think I know who would be the best for it." I slide her picture across the table.

"Eva Skaza. Daughter of Dr.Skaza. Her sister, will be here very shortly. Be wary and stay calm. Violet is no one to mess with. She look her mother's quirk, Flames and mended it a bit. She's now stronger than Endeavor. She's your apprentice.... Ezra Kirishima."

BAM! ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE. God, this is the longest chapter I've wrote. Sorry about that.

Word Count: 2501

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 215 22
Kirishima and bakugo become friends when they were younger because there mothers are best friends until kirishimas mom passes and kirishimas dad rema...
1.1K 103 14
Sequel to Secretly Gay:KiriBaku - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Imagine finding out your sister isn't dead. Instead, you fin...
285 14 10
Bakugo had always been the best. That twerp Deku has always been the worst. That's just the way things were, and Bakugo liked it that way! Then sud...
659 25 12
Izuku Midoriya is a first year college student. He has a pretty ordinary life, He liked to throw himself into his work a lot of the time, but his fri...