Dirty Deeds

By ShrazyMe

A Dean Ambrose love/hate story. More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Home Tour
Home Tour 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Instagram
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Instagram
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 12

762 31 1
By ShrazyMe

SofiaLundgren: @TheDreams lingerie #Flames use my discount code S0FL10 for ten dollars off  

1,500,000 likes ~ 19,000 comments

---

My mom is at a shoot and my brother is meeting with some friends so I'm going out for brunch with my dad and Ida. Audreyana is still in New York, she decided to extend her stay since she received a new modelling opportunity. We facetimed in the morning which was nice.

"Have you received the keys to your house yet?" Ida asks me as we cross the road.

"Not yet, I should be getting them in a few days but I don't plan to move out until after I come back from my vacation."

"I'm going to miss seeing you around the house." My dad says as he throws his arm over my shoulder. "My baby Sof."

"I'm going to miss you too, dad." I kiss his cheek.

We make our into the brunch spot and get ourselves settled in the booth. We take pictures with some fans as we wait on our food.

"How are you guys feeling about the baby?" My dad asks once we are alone. "Are you excited for a new sibling?"

"I'll be honest dad, it's wild" We look at Ida. "I don't want to sound like a bitch but I am concerned. I get that Ashley is in her forties which is a whole issue in itself."

"Why is it an issue?" I raise a brow at her. It's not a secret that Ida is not a fan of my mom.

"It can put her in the higher risk category." Ida gives me a look and I shrink back because she is right. "She's at an age where women start experiencing menopause. She may look young in the face and body but inside, she is forty four."

"We understand your concern." Dad smiles at her. "We have spoken with the doctors and the baby is healthy."

"It's not just the baby, it's you." Ida snaps. "You are sixty two years old. By the time that children reaches twenty, you are going to be eighty two. I love you dad, I really do but you are not going to look this way forever. At some point, we are going to have to raise you like you did us."

Tears spring to my eyes as I think of my dad's health deteriorating and him passing away. I am very aware of the fact that I have a older father and it scares me to think that one day I'm going to have to live without him.

I place my hand over my fathers and he smiles at me.

"Don't worry my girls, everything will work out."

---

SofiaLundgren: I am a Sister in #MyCalvins 

tagged: @CalvinKlein

1,200,000 likes ~ 11,029 comments

---

"You look so hot." Jon whistles as he checks me out.

"Thanks babe." I take a sip of my wine before looking him up and down. "You look good as always."

"I look like a crackhead compared to you." He jokes as he pulls me into his arms. "Fuck, I really lucked out."

"So did I." I smile as I wrap my arms around his neck, making sure to keep a good grip on my glass. I press my lips firmly against his and I feel myself smile as he begins to move his lips against mine.

No matter what anybody thinks of Jon, he is the most amazing man ever.

"I appreciate you." He huskily says before pecking my lips three times. "So fucking much."

"I appreciate you more."

We haven't gotten to the I love you stage so we just tell eachother how much we appreciate one and another. 

"Ok, we gotta go." I down the rest of my drink before bending down to retrieve my bag. I wince as Jon slaps my butt really hard but I can't be mad at it because I love it. 

"I wish we could just stay in." Jon positions himself behind me and begins to thrust himself against me. "Fuck it, let's stay here."

"I wish but we promised Joe and Amerie." I remind him as I stand up straight.

"Ugh." Jon groans as he pulls me closer. "Let's stay here, I'll go down on you right now if we stay."

"As tempting as it sounds, we have to go." I set the glass down on the table.

"I'll cum in your mouth." Jon tries tempting me even further. "I'll fuck your boobs."

"Jon let's go." I start walking to the door.

"Fine."

Thirty minutes later and we are outside of Gabi's place. She decided to throw herself a party just because she can. I wasn't planning to come since I wanted to chill with Jon but Amerie made us promise to come so here we are.

Joe is battling with cancer and Amerie just wanted him to feel normal which is why I really agreed to come. They are really going through it as a couple and I salute them for being as strong as they are.

"You made it." Gabi smiles as she pushes the door open. "Make yourself at home, you know where everything is."

Gabi winks at us before she is picked up some shirtless guy who starts running

"She's crazy hot." Jon comments and I nod my head in agreement. "But she looks like a child."

"We used to call her baby face Gabs." I tell him as we make our way through the sea of people.

"I can see why." Jon spots the bar and leads us over there. We order four shots of Tequila before Jon gets himself a Whiskey and I settle for a Pink Gin. "Man, you look so hot."

"You've told me several times." I look up at him and he leans down for a kiss. I pull away from him before sticking out his tongue and I smile as he sucks on my tongue before reeling me back in.

"Let's find a corner." Jon whispers in my ear and I am slightly tempted to do it. We grab our shots and quickly down it before moving onto our drinks for the night. I'm most likely going to be the one to drive us home so this is my final drink of the night.

I spot Amerie and Joe speaking with some athletes. I'm tempted to walk over but seeing the smile on Joe's face makes me stay away because we will remind him of the reality that he is facing.

"Where the hell is that Samoan God?" Jon slightly slurs his words and I giggle.

"I don't know but let's head out to the backyard."

I pull out my phone and I quickly text Amerie before leading Jon outside where there is a huge pool. 

Jon quietens down and I take a sip of my drink.

"Jon?" I look back to see that he isn't behind me. I look around confused then I start walking towards the pool since it has some type of logo or sign at the bottom of the pool. 

Gabi is rich rich so this is expected.

"Boo." I let out a scream as Jon jumps out from behind me.

"What the hell?" I put my drink and phone down on the table besides the lounge chair. "I could have fell in."

"Then what?" He gives me a weird look.

"Then I would have been pissed because I lot of effort into this look." I respond as I look down at my chest to see if my nipples are still covered.

"What the hell?" I look up to see Jon squinting at the pool. "What the fuck is that?"

"What is what?" I look back at the pool, squinting to see what he is talking about. 

"Gotcha." Before I can even process what he just said, Jon picks me up bridal style and jumps in the pool.  

"JON!" I scream as I surface. "YOU FUCKIN' ASSHOLE!"

Jon laughs as he swims up to me. 

"POOL PARTY!" Gabi screams and everyone starts jumping in.

"Welcome to Hollywood." Jon kisses my my lips and I wrap my arms around his neck. "I'm sorry for getting you wet."

My lips quirk up, "No you're not."

"No, I'm not."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 396 26
wwe stories
7.3K 455 57
A love story between a merman Seth Rollins and a massage specialist, Dean Ambrose.
6.8K 132 25
You know that feeling when your parents tell you not to do something that you know you shouldn't do, but you do it anyways. That's what happened when...
3.6K 135 18
Dean Ambrose. A very unique individual. Almost every one knows that. Well the people he lets know that anyway. Moving on, Seth Rollins and Roman Rei...