The Rise Of The Heroes (MHA x...

由 GoldenFang17

After ending up dead from the other world, Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kyojuro Rengoku, and Giyu Tomiok... 更多

Chapter One: The Awakening
Chapter Two: Quirk Assessment
Chapter Three: Sub-Zero
Chapter Four: Combat Training
Chapter Five: Devil Fruits
Chapter Six: The Meeting
Chapter Seven: Class Officers and a Date
Chapter Eight: Rescue Training
Chapter Nine: Plus Ultra
Chapter Ten: The Cavalry Vs Nomu
Chapter Eleven: White Thunder
Chapter Twelve: Heartbroken
Chapter Thirteen: A formed Rivalry
Chaper Fourteen: Sports Festival
Chapter Fifteen: Encounters
Chapter Seventeen: Battles Pt. 1
Chapter Eighteen: Battles Pt. 2
Chapter Nineteen: Coma
Chapter Twenty: Hero Agency Internship
Chapter Twenty-One: Unexpected Return
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Night at Hosu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Connections
Chapter Twenty-Four: Hagari Raijin
Chapter Twenty-Five: Wine
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Cold Return
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Final Exams
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Finals Examination Finale
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Wild Beasts
Chapter Thirty: Operation Hero Slaying
Chapter Thirty One: Regained
Chapter Thirty-Two: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt. 1
Chapter Thirty Three: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt.2
Chapter Thirty-Four: Extraction
Chapter Thirty-Five: Revenge
Chapter Thirty-Six: Phantom Beasts
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Fall of the Heroes
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Return of the Beast
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Deathbringer
Chapter Forty: Betrayal
Chapter Forty-One: The Time Tiger
Chapter Forty-Two: The Neglected Gas Tiger
Chapter Forty-Three: Back on Track
Chapter Forty-Four: Twisted
Chapter Forty-Five: The Sweet Gravity Tiger
Chapter Forty-Six: Suspicions
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Demon Tiger
Chapter Forty-Eight: Rebirth
Chapter Forty-Nine: Farewell, Young Heroes
Chapter Fifty: The Message
The Remaining Chapters
Chapter Fifty-One: Izuku Shigaraki

Chapter Sixteen: Broken Emotions

1.9K 55 67
由 GoldenFang17

"How did you?" Sanemi uttered.

"Well, how should I say this but, let me tell you what really happened why I got here in this world, with my memories from the old world still in my mind.

When I was on a mission, I saw these kids of Giyu named Aizen and Koharu in a hidden forest. And it made me feel something strange about those kids as they are now being adopted by Giyu. Few days have come and now I saw them once again in the midst of the forest in the night and now suddenly transformed into a Demon Slayer who works with us in the headquarters, this is where creepy stuff starts.

As I see this slayer get out of the forest, I saw him meeting with Giyu on a abandoned village and then was attacked by some puppeteer demon and both of them ended wounded and Giyu have the most. After he delivers Giyu into Kocho's headquarters, he left once again and now transformed as Aizen as Koharu. I don't know but, this guy names himself as Hagari?" Kyojuro asked.

"Y-Yes. He is the one who told us that he is once known as Aizen and Koharu. Sad to imagine that Koharu is only a weapon and Aizen as him, the bastard who sent us here in this new advanced world. That doesn't explain yet why you have retrieved this memory of yours!!" Sanemi angrily said.

"Oh yeah, pardon me for that. Hahaha!" Kyojuro replied.

'Still the usual Rengoku we always meet at the headquarters. But how did he get resurrected if he hasn't been given by Hagari the power of the Red Spider Lily?' Sanemi thought.

"The reason why I really got in here is that... I killed myself." Kyojuro replied.

"Wh-What? K-Killed yourself? But the Kakushis said that you were being killed by one of the Upper Moons? How's that possible that you got still alive?" Sanemi asked in confusion.

"When Kocho approached my dead body, seeing my whole stomach wide open, I managed to withstand that damn pain to make my own investigations about that Hagari guy. So, I decided to act dead, lose my breath and let the Kakushis bring me to my grave. Before they can bury me alive, I already knocked them down and sent them into the other island using the boat I bought the day before we go into the infinity train mission.

And also, before I head out to my mission, alongside Kamado and the others, I stole one Red Spider Lily from Hagari as I saw him left one in his house before he returns into Giyu's home as Aizen and Koharu. And I heard the capabilities of that flower before he left.

'People who completely dies will be reincarnated to the new modern world with their memories altered. Their friends, whoever can manage to survive, will be the ones who can bring those memories of theirs back to them.

However, if someone uses the Red Spider Lily and knew already its use, then they're the ones who can activate its power and their souls will be departed in this world and will recreate their bodies in the new world, even if they kill themselves. They didn't know that whoever died before them can be reincarnated back to the other world, for as long as they die too and can manage to activate the power of the Red Spider Lily or let someone do it to them.

I should find a way to make this give to Giyu, Zenitsu, Tanjiro, and Kyojuro. Since they're the ones who will die in the future that I saw. If they do, they'll see Kanae once again as I did also grant her the power of the Red Spider Lily after she was buried in the cemetery after a fatal fight against Douma, the Upper Moon Two. Once these people die and meet on the other world, they'll treat themselves as they know already each other for a long time but their memories on their own world will be altered or put into dormant sleep.

"When I heard all of those, I made my mind to kill myself and to prove if the power of that flower is real. And as I kill myself, I finally used the grave that the Kakushis made for me as my last place for that world. And I felt that my soul travels in unparalleled dimensions on which my senses and knowledge can't be used or maintained. As I wake up, I saw myself in a hospital where my mom is sitting beside me, crying and smiling as she said that I survived the train accident in Busan, in someplace called South Korea." Kyojuro said.

"But i-if he saw the future that you'll die, how did you..." Sanemi uttered.

"Like what I said, I used everything to defy the fate that's meant for me to make my own investigation about Hagari, how he is really overpowered, why he brought us here, what's his purpose of living, and why he exists?" Kyojuro asked. Sanemi grabbed his hair and starts to freak out after hearing this. Kyojuro on the other hand, remembers all the things he said once again and now bashes his palm on the table.

"There's no time for being dumb! We need to invest-" Kyojuro was stopped by Sanemi.

"N-No. Explain... why you and Kanae... both are together? You already knew before that I really fell for her love. And yet... you already knew that there might a chance of us going in here... and yet... you still dare to act sweetly on her. HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT TO ME STRAIGHT TO THE POINT HUH?!" Sanemi exploded with anger as he blitzes himself in front of Kyojuro and now chokes him in the neck.

"W-Wait! S-Sanemi...!" Kyojuro uttered while being choked.

"Even you too... steal someone who is also an important person in my life... which I haven't spent some time from before because of my stupidity...? HOW DARE YOU?!' Sanemi roared once again and caused to create a faint earthquake on the Sports Stadium.

"Woah! We got shook for a bit, ladies and gentlemen." Present Mic narrated while the break is still on-going.

"What is it that the stadium shook?" Ectoplasm asked.

"Maybe an earthquake. Don't make things scary, Ectoplasm." All Might said.

"I see. But, for what I learned about the earthquake, it doesn't have to be this focused on one place. It should be focusing on shaking around the place. But why is it that the crowd isn't feeling something shaky or moving?" Ectoplasm asked.

"The reason I... I... did have a date with Kanae... is because..." Kyojuro uttered as he starts to lose his breath now.

"WHAT?!" Sanemi yelled.

"Because to prevent her from remembering you guys who aren't here yet! Because she... thought only of Shinobu whom she believed that died here in this world and you... as his boyfriend who died in a very fatal accident!" Kyojuro replied with his remaining voice. Sanemi stopped choking Kyojuro and freely lets him fall down to the ground and took a step backward after hearing it.

"I-Is she...?" Sanemi uttered.

"If you don't know, behind that sweet smile of hers, that damn beauty she has, lies a very dark past, very fragile emotion, and a lack of will to live as she always thought of you and Shinobu. Because for her... you and Shinobu are the most important people in her life.

I just did something very cruel to you because I know that it will lure you out from wherever hell Hagari placed you, everyone. I'm sorry if I really tried to fall for Kanae, even if I know that you... are the person who's always in her mind and heart!" Kyojuro yelled.

Flashback

"Is that guy... Looks like Sanemi?" Kanae asked as she fixes herself after getting dizzy.

"O-Oh?" Kyojuro uttered.

"That time, all of what I said to her was an act. Because I know that you are already in that place. Wanting to see us in person. I'm sorry if I really did that thing to you, Sanemi." Kyojuro said.

'M-maybe he is... But you know, Sanemi is already dead. After getting himself killed from a fatal car accident.' Kyojuro said.

'Y-Yeah. Maybe I am seeing things that I shouldn't compare to someone who is now gone in my life.' Kanae said.

'You really love him, do you?' Kyojuro asked.

'*sobs* Of course. After he said that when he graduates in U.A., he'll propose to me and we'll be together as a family. But when that incident happened to him, my heart turned into a fragile one. Broke itself and faded like him.

I already lost Shinobu who died after saving me from those damned robbers, and Sanemi, the one whom I love so much, died also from a car accident. Why... Why is life so cruel for me?! What did I do to suffer more?! I can't... I can't take this anymore!' Kanae said.

'Wh-What if... Sanemi and Shinobu are alive...? Would you be happy to see them alive once again?' Kyojuro asked.

'If God will give me a chance... I would love to see them back and I'll do everything to make them safe and love me always. For Shinobu, I'll be a really good big sister to him, and I won't do reckless things that would make her mad all the time.

For Sanemi... if fate will make us see each other again, I will pour out all the love that I didn't manage to give to him. And probably, maybe form a family as well with him, to lock up ourselves in an unending love of ours.' Kanae said with a smile, smile that even Kyojuro would fall to. But, he knew that Sanemi could be really alive and be somewhere, he still continued his plan of hanging on with Kanae.

Lucky Bastard! You really made this girl fell in love with you, even if you're a shy type before back in our old world. And nowhere, she always now thinks of Shinobu and you. Please, come back to her as soon as possible. I can't see her broken emotions, past through me anymore. You're the only one who can fix this and Shinobu as well.

Flashback ended.

"Does she... said that all to you, seriously?" Sanemi uttered in a dumbfounded tone.

"Yes. I hope you'll forgive me for what I did. I have no choice on before, so I acted like a desperate moron to make sure you guys are gonna come here and retrieve anyone's lost memories here in this world. I'm sorry... I'm sorry if I did those damn things all to you!" Kyojuro said as he cried and bowed before Sanemi. Sanemi couldn't utter more after hearing all Kyojuro's explanation and everything he made to make him come towards him and Kanae.

"H-Hey! You shouldn't bow before a stranger, Firefist! Come now, get up!" Sanemi said as he smiled and helped Kyojuro to get up.

"Y-You know my hero name?" Kyojuro asked while wiping his tears.

"Yeah. Because Hagari told us." Sanemi replied.

"But still, I'll dig in more about that man's real identity. I won't put my trust yet on him. Sanemi, please don't tell the other Hashiras and the other younger slayers, including dad and my little brother of me having my own consciousness, still remains. Because that would put all of my plans into failure. Are we clear?" Kyojuro said in his normal and prideful voice.

"Yeah! Leave it to me, Hahahaha!" Sanemi said as the two laughed at each other. In a surprise, Kanae opens the door and brought some food for her and Kyojuro.

"I'm sorry if I came here late-" Kanae was stopped as she sees the man whom she lost from the past, now standing beside the man who wants to be loved by her. And that is none other than Sanemi.

"S-Sanemi...?" Kanae uttered as she drops the food down and now starts to cry. At the same time, the final event for the U.A. Sports Festival has now officially begun.

"Welcome back once again, ladies and gentlemen! As we are now in the final phase of the U.A. Sports Festival, that most heroes from all around the world are really excited with to see, the youngsters of the first years, in the final event called "The Battle Tournament!" Present Mic exclaimed. The screen now shows all the match ups for the said event.

Match 1 (1 vs 16): Zenitsu vs. Shinso

Match 2 (8 vs 9): Sero vs. Todoroki

Match 3 (4 vs 13): Inosuke vs. Kaminari

Match 4 (5 vs 12): Iida vs. Nezuko

Match 5 (2 vs 15) Ashido vs. Tanjiro

Match 6 (7 vs 10): Bakugo vs. Uraraka

Match 7 (3 vs 14): Izuku vs. Kirishima

Match 8 (6 vs 11): Tokoyami vs. Yaoyorozu.

(I changed some people on this final event to prevent seeing what happened on the actual anime. Hope you understand.)

"The first match for today, the shining but destructive rising star of 1-A, who bulldozers himself in the entrance examinations and doesn't break a sweat, even once! A round of applause for Zenitsu Agatsuma!" Present Mic exclaimed as the tall blonde student walks inside of the arena and received so many claps and cheers from the crowd.

"You'll lose this time, nii-chan!" Chiki yelled.

"Shut up!!" Zenitsu yelled.

'What's with those two? Scary!' The crowd thought.

"Ho? So that's Agatsuma, the flashy and explosive titan of 1-A. Let's see what he can really do this time." Cementoss said.

"I hope his opponent will give him the chance of having a sweat." Present Mic said.

'That won't happen. Zenitsu's Quirk and fervor in this kind of battles are off the charts. I can't even see weakness from him though.' Aizawa thought.

"And from the one who made through the final round and now is about to be tested against the golden monster of 1-A, Hitoshi Shinso!" Present Mic exclaimed as Shinso now appeared to everyone and walks on his usual look and now stood in the arena.

"Okay gentleman, if ever you two pass the line, we will stop the match by using our Quirks and immobilize you two. Are we clear about this?" Midnight asked.

"Don't worry, I will make things easy and clean, Midnight-sensei." Shinso said.

"Says the one who looks like an overslept weirdo." Zenitsu said.

'You'll pay for those words, fool.' Shinso thought.

"Okay, we should now begin, the first match, Zenitsu vs. Shinso, start!" Midnight exclaimed as the match is now underway.

"Go for the win, Zenitsu!" Mineta cheered.

"P-Please defeat him for us..." Ojiro uttered, making some look at him.

"W-What do you mean?" Uraraka asked.

"Here." Ojiro said as he whispered everything he can respond to Uraraka's question. The scene now shifted back to Zenitsu and Shinso who are both looking at each other.

"Such a tall, magnificent, and powerful you are, Zenitsu!" Shinso said.

"Oh? Hahaha! Thank you for the compliment--" Zenitsu was stopped talking and now he looks dumb in front of Shinso.

'Gotcha!' Shinso thought.

"Now! Walk outside of the stage and be a good boy." Shinso said.

"Yeah." Zenitsu replied as he slowly walked away from Shinso and now turned into the out of bounds of the arena.

"Finally! I can now see him whining and begging as I have now the chance to win this bid!" Chiki exclaimed.

"Zenitsu!" Kurosaki yelled.

"What are you doing, dear?!" Akira asked.

"Woah what's the chickens doing as the tall titan of 1-A just obeyed orders from Shinso of the General Studies! What sorcery is this, everyone?!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"Z-Zenitsu! I-If he loses to him... then..." Izuku uttered in worry.

"Fight back, Zenitsu!" Tokoyami said in a cheap but cheering tone.

"Hahahahahaha!" Tanjiro laughed as some students from other classes checked at him including his classmates.

"Why are you laughing Tanjiro? You see he is now about to lose to him?" Izuku asked in a worried tone.

"Do you think... that fool would be tricked so easily because of a cheap Quirk?! Look how he'll crush him." Tanjiro said pridefully, making some students including Izuku look at him with confusion.

"What an easy win for me. Go further, Zenitsu." Shinso said.

'After you dare mocking me in front of your room and to the students around, how dare you!' Shinso thought. Zenitsu now is one step away from being eliminated and before he goes for the final step, he stopped his foot in mid-air and laughs silently.

"What the?" Shinso uttered.

"You think such lousy Quirk you have... would have an effect on me?" Zenitsu asked.

"What do you mean?! You should be under my control!" Shinso yelled.

"Not now." Zenitsu coldly said as he flashed now behind Shinso and gave him a terrifying aura.

'H-How did he...?!' Shinso thought in fear.

"You're too sleepy yet to defeat me!" Zenitsu exclaimed as he kicked Shinso in the speed of light and now catches him before getting out of bounds and now bounces his body in any corners in a way of kicking.

"Oh gracious gravy! Did Zenitsu pretend to act like a fool and now toys Shinso with his overwhelming power? What is going on?!" Present Mic exclaimed as the crowd roared now for Zenitsu's resolve.

'I knew it. Even that kid's brainwashing Quirk won't work on him. What's worse is, he is now overpowering Shinso with his crazy Quirk.' Aizawa thought.

"I think we should stop this! Shinso might end up dead on Agatsuma's rampage!" Midnight said.

"Nope! I'm done on him!" Zenitsu exclaimed as he kicks Shinso to the ground and makes his body bounced as high as possible.

"Too slow." Zenitsu said as he fired a light beam on his palm and pushed Shinso out of the bounds and sends him crashing on the wall. Everyone went quiet after seeing Zenitsu manhandling Shinso.

"What an unlucky end for Shinso as Zenitsu came back from behind and did enormous blasts to break down Shinso! Zenitsu Agatsuma advances for the next round!!" Present Mic exclaimed and the crowd now exploded once again as Zenitsu wins once again in a brutal way.

"N-No... No..." Chiki said as she knelt on the floor and looked horrified on her brother's victory.

"Good grief! Zenitsu still made it through. And made his young sister whine again. Hahahaha!" Kurosaki exclaimed and laughed.

"Maybe increase that bid of yours and maybe you'll have a bigger chance of winning. The more, the merrier!" Akira said.

"Uweeeeeh!!" Chiki cried and now being comforted by her parents. Zenitsu approached Shinso on the outside of the arena and checked on his status.

"Z-Zenitsu..." Shinso said.

"Stop talking. I don't want to add more wounds to you, Shinso." Zenitsu said.

"You did great there... Thank you for that fight." Shinso said with a smile as he entered the tunnel where the clinic is.

"Yeah. And thank you for that brainwashing of yours." Zenitsu said and raised his hand in victory, making everyone applaud more.

"What?! His Quirk is brainwashing?" Izuku asked.

"Yes. That's what Ojiro told me earlier and why they really lost to the second match. I feel sorry for him." Uraraka said.

"The reason why Zenitsu won is that we mastered this kind of mental training in which, any kind of negative vibe, buff, emotion, or energy won't affect or control your mind. We call it, "Mind Fortification." Tanjiro said.

"Mind Fortification?" Izuku asked as some students want to hear this training of Tanjiro properly.

"It is a technique where your Quirk and your soul will unite as a barrier on your mind in order to defend it in any kind of vibe, hypnosis, or brainwashing method that you'll get from someone. The more powerful and the more you master your Quirk, the hard and powerful your fortification in your mind gets!" Tanjiro said.

"T-Training? Where do you get that kind of training?" Iida asked.

"From our master. He taught us this way to block the types of negativity like depression, sorrow, and fear on us. Zenitsu over there just acted actually on getting brainwashed by Shinso because he already knew his Quirk before the match started. Thanks to Ojiro over here." Tanjiro said.

"So heard me from earlier?" Ojiro asked.

"Before the match, he did. As you whispered something on Uraraka, he sharpened his sense of hearing as he heard all the things you said to Uraraka. The same goes for me but, I have a keen sense of smell. And I can smell that you Sero are too nervous for the next match!" Tanjiro said.

"Hah!? H-How did you know, Kamado?" Sero asked.

"Like what I've said, keen of smell." Tanjiro replied and laughed.

'I wanna meet his master soon! The way he is being trained is really on another level!' Izuku thought.

"Now for the second match! The sneaky and streaky tape user of 1-A, Hanta Sero!" Present Mic announced.

'How did Tanjiro knew that I'm nervous by the way of smelling me? Is he a beast?!' Sero thought.

"And the cold but handsome ice-Quirk user of 1-A, the son of the number two hero, Endeavor, Shoto Todoroki!" Present Mic announced. Endeavor can be seen staring at his son from the upper part of the bleachers.

'So he hasn't used his other side then? Maybe I need to do something about it. Or wait for someone to do it for me.' Endeavor thought.

"The second match of the final event, starts, now!" Present Mic exclaimed. Who will emerge victorious on the second match of the final phase of the U.A. Sports Festival?

To Be Continued...

Another chapter is done! I hope you'll like this and also, don't expect the same result of the second match as you thought. Some changes might happen! Enjoy and have a great day!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

79.4K 1.3K 75
Tomioka Giyuu and Kocho Shinobu Demon Slayers from the Demon Slayer Corps. They did not realise their love for each other only until near Death. Wil...
54.3K 1.5K 23
"Do you promise...?" "I promise..." Y/n, less than a quater demon, and more human then not, has been alone most of his entire life. Besides the Kamad...
86.4K 2.9K 23
[COMPLETED] Previously known as 'Forgotten...' Anagapesis (n) no longer feeling any affection for someone you once loved What happens if you were als...
121K 3.2K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...