STRENGTH OF A LUNA The Power...

By Ggladayss

"I may not be able to defeat you as a werewolf, but I will defeat you as SCARLETT." After losing her parents... More

HER STORY
Chapter 1
who am I
Chapter 2
continuing....
Cold Feet
Welcoming the Luna.
Welcoming the Luna2
Welcoming The Luna 3
Chapter 4
Clarifications and Discoveries
Chapter 5
Unexpected Return.
Vivian?
Dreams explained
The last person He wanted to see.
Chapter 6
The Roadmare
Missing
Chapter 7
Diane?
What Actually Happened
Confrontation
Aftermath

Chapter 3

78 4 0
By Ggladayss

Don't be a silent reader.
Comment I want to hear your views
Vote, gimme some love and most importantly,

Enjoy, while staying Safe❤

Scarlett.................

All my life I've been by myself,growing up, I was alone,William was the only friend I had and even he was taken away from me, I've never had a crowd of people living around me, I didn't know how I was going to handle being around, A pack??

"Relax Scarr, I can sense your tension, there is no need to worry, those people there are your family, and they love you as much as they love me okay, so just be yourself and calm down." Brandon said during our Drive to the hills which has been quiet with me thinking so hard about meeting the Pack.
We drove past a couple of trees, okay maybe not a couple maybe a whole forest, until I saw the car headed for a ridiculously huge mansion with big Royal gates which left my mouth open in amazement.

This is a huge house you got here," I said as Brandon drove past the guards driving up a huge drive way which felt like we were driving through some village, till he parked right in front of the huge mansion.

"Wait till you meet the People inside," he said holding me by my hand leading me into to the house. "oh I forgot to tell you one thing,"he said as he stopped to look at me,
"What,?"
"I really love your hair."I felt my face heat up at those words, I was sure my cheeks were red, in this cold.
"Don't worry, you'll be fine, he Pulled me into the house."

"Hey everybody look who I brought home." Brandon announced before we were halfway through the door.  and Jason came flying to embrace me in a hug, which was weird because I don't remember us ever hugging but hey,

"Heyyy crack head,, finally, this arrival is long overdue welcome."
"Oh my Gosh eihhhhhh, I heard a girl Scream as she flew to embrace me in a hug almost knocking me to the ground

"oh my Gosh it's soo amazing to finally meet you, we are going to have so much fun, I can't wait to,,,"
" hey Megan, Scarlett is not here to be your shopping buddy, you have Kiley for that, "
"I know, but we could use a third opinion."
"Sorry for that, this is my little sister Megan, her Best friend Kiley, Jason you know, his Mate Emily, over there we have my brothers, Hunter, Kiley's Mate,Alex and Brent.
And my Sisters, you've already met Megan, he said pointing to the bubbly cute girl who's been squeezing the life out me, the twins,Alice and Alicia, Vivian, thats Christian, her Mate. And Stacy."

Whoa those are a lot of names to take in, what a huge family.

"Don't worry, you'll know everybody  faster than you actually think." Brandon Said as if he was reading my mind

"Sup guys," I said giving a nod to the whole bunch.

"Your Cool, I can tell," the one they called Alex said, giving me fist pump.

"Owkey! now that we are done with the introductions, how bout I show you around?" Brandon said pulling me out of the living room, and we went upstairs, but only after he showed me the Kitchen, and introduced me to Julie, their house Keeper, I wounder how she manages this huge mansion all by herself.

"Soo, how do you like everyone?"
"They seem Cool I'll get used it," I still have a lot more that I'm going to have to get used to.

"This is my office,you know what goes on in an office."

"Hmm, neat," the whole house was pretty neat actually. "Can I come in?" I asked Fascinated by all the books I saw in there, I walked around the Shelves looking at all the books, planing to read some, if I would ever get the time, considering how fast everything seems to be happening lately. Then one particular book caught my eye, fascinated by the page that was left open on Brandon's desk I approached the desk to look at that particular picture in the corner of that page.

"What is this book" I asked my eyes still locked on the picture,

"Its a book on the History of the ware wolfs, it focuses more on the Spiritual world."

"This picture, this bubble, I've seen it,  I've seen it in my dream."

"Really? What was happening in the dream."

"I,,I don't remember, I just know that I've seen this picture in my dream" I lied, I clearly remembered the dream, I just wasn't sure whether it was the right time, or even space, to tell him about that part of myself, a part that even I didn't know fully about.

We left the office, and Brandon took me to his bedroom, it was much bigger, and neat too, something I didn't expect.

"Hmm neat,"
"We are ware wolfs Scarr, not pigs, we know how to clean up after ourselves." he said pulling me by the waist so that my body crashed into his chest.

"You don't know how happy I am to finally have you here, standing in this spot with me." He said looking into my eyes and I bit my  Lower lip looking at this handsome man standing before me, starring into his beautiful eyes. He leaned in and gave me a kiss, without hesitation I kissed him back, our lips softly moving in sync as he caressed my back with his hand, giving my body a tingly foreign sensation, I slowly massaged the back of his head, and I heard him groan, then the kiss grew from gentle to wild and hungry.

He lifted me and I wrapped my legs around him holding on tightly to his shirt while I ran my other hand through his silky hair, and before I knew it he had placed me on his dressing table, lifting my shirt over my head leaving me in my bra, (good thing I wasn't carrying my axe with me). then he began drawing hickies on my neck, they felt so good I could only tighten my legs around his waist trying hard not to moan.

He pulled away from me, both of us breathing very heavily, and I felt all those hickies twitch, but I still wanted more.

"Let me Mark you Scarlett, Let me make you mine" he said  tugging my messy hair behind my ear holding on to my face.

And I could only look at him wide eyed.

Until  seconds later a knock Came from the Door,

"She is our Luna too Brandon, it would be nice if you let us Spent some time with her." That I assume was Megan, she seems to be feisty I kinda like her.

"Brandon I know your in there, I heard you guys knocking shit over, isn't it a bit too early for make out Sessions"

"Shut the Fuck up Megan,and go away."Wow it was actually my first time hearing him curse, as he ran his fingers through his hair.

.........................................

Images of the bedroom

this is that dresser part.

The other part of the room.

Like she said, it was Neat.

..................................

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter, I would just like to clarify on the Names to avoid Future Confusion.

JASON IS EMILY S MATE, AND BRANDON S BETA.

His Brothers

HUNTER, who is Also Kiley's Mate.
Alex and Brent.

His Sisters.

The twins
Alice and Alicia
Vivian who is also Christian s mate.
Megan as we know.
Stacy.

Am not too good at Characters but this is what we have for now, this people here may or may not be blood related so there is possibility that some will find mates among themselves.
But our main Focus her is SCARLETT ON HER JOURNEY OF SELF DISCOVERY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

974K 49.7K 42
In the year 2890 the planet earth has been overturned by supernatural species, werewolves to be exact. The revelation of a race other than humanity c...
421 43 27
Dark times have come to California. Evil is taking over and Scarlett Mitchell a girl who is half wolf will have to fight to save her city. But that's...
667 159 16
Naomi Knight wasn't any ordinary Vampire, she has had abilities and powers. Not only was I a vampire but a part of me was a wolf too, that my friends...
586K 21.2K 54
Scarlett has always been a mystery in the world of Lux, where supernaturals live in uneasy alliances and in kingdoms. The fae with fae, werewolves...