His not so beautiful wife

By suzangill98

The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing m... More

The heartbreaker
The odd one
you!
The welcome
Imperfection
Lightning and thunder
loyalty and doubts
breaking silence
Are you ashamed of me?
His hidden depths
Silence before storm
silver linings
The girl from his past
Humiliation and apologies
Talking fists
Burning desires
drifting apart
hating my love
Why not me?
Dreams and reality
He can smile!
vodka speaking
The veil of secrets
Crest and troughs
Hiding pain
The dinner date
a kiss under water
Stop me if you can
The storms and shields
Two to one
The wrong turn
Twisted fate
Echoing cries and broken ties
Beastly
Line of hate
Kingdom of hope
The deal
Taken
Destiny
0 feet enclosure
In silence he bleeds
In the end (Epilogue)

The war of fury

144K 5.9K 2.1K
By suzangill98

"It didn't hurt anymore when you called me ugly, but it did hurts when you call her beautiful"
-Elle

"Your words don't matter to me neither do your accusations, the only thing that mattered was the wall of insecurities that you were building to shield yourself from me"
-Ashton

Her pillow was wet and her
eyes swollen with brimming tears.
Gone was the carefree girl getting replaced with an insecure one.

Her mind kept replaying the scene of him laughingly on the other girl's joke.
The way his eyes were lively in place of livid.
The way his beautiful lips were stretched to show his perfect teeth.

He looked so beautiful that her insecurities kicked in.
He was the most beautiful man according to her and even if she tried finding a flaw in him, she knew she will fail miserably.

The girl Lorena was without a doubt equally beautiful.
Her blonde hair looked like silk and those blue eyes were mesmerising.

Where did she stand in between those two god-like creatures?
She thought and another wave of sadness hit her.

It's been an hour already but her crying was not coming to stop.
The mind of hers was putting questions which she failed to answer.

When suddenly the door of her room opened and she decided to silence her cries.

He stood there staring at her curled into a small ball at the corner of the bed.
He wanted to talk some sense into her but his plan dissolved the second he saw her.

Deciding to freshen up he went straight to the bathroom in need of a cold shower.

He returned to see her still lying in the same posture.
Her back turned towards him and her legs hugging a pillow-like her life was dependent on it.

Moving towards his side he laid down next to her to stare at her back.

The lights were off and only the moonlight from the window was illuminating the room.

Hours passed but sleep was nowhere in his eyes.
With hands placed under his head, he was staring at the ceiling.

The hurt on her face when she saw them at the restaurant was pinching his heart because of an unknown reason.
He knows it was wrong on his part to leave her alone when they were on their honeymoon but again he only meant business with Lorena.

He had no intention of seeing Lorena after the meeting.
It was just an on the spot plan he had not predicted.

But the way Elle made a scene at the restaurant was embarrassing for him.
Her jumping at a conclusion without even asking him first made him angry towards her.
It was a childish act which a lady of her standing should never do.

He was adamant to teach her the etiquettes she is missing.
Taming her is not easy but it is a must.

Even if he sounds rude or disrespectful still he stands with what is right.

And he will teach this to her the easy way or if required the hard way.

His thought was interrupted when he saw her silhouette sitting up on her side ready to get up.

Before she could his hand has stopped her by holding her wrist.

She winced at his touch on her wrist and he noticed this.
His earlier action of dragging her into the bathroom of the restaurant resurfaced and he feared he may have hurt her back then.

"Where are you going?"

His question was answered with silence as she struggled to release her wrist.

His grip moved up from her wrist to her forearm as she struggled.

"I am asking you something...where are you going?"

"I am going to hell!! I am fuc*** going to die!! Happy now!!"

The sudden burst of her anger surprised him and his eyes darkened.

"I am asking you politely...you keep up with this bitchy attitude of yours and I won't mind breaking it down"

She turned her face away from his scrutinising eyes as the suppressed tears overflowed again.

"Look at me"

He ordered but she downrightly refused.

Her not obeying his orders made him loose his little bit of control he has around her.

Grabbing on to her chin he turned her around to scold her when his eyes fell on those swollen red eyes and stained cheeks.

His expression softened as his grip loosened on her.

"W-Why are you crying?"
He asked surprised of her ability to cry at every small thing.

"Why...why do you care....go..Fu** that bi** of yours!!"

She seethed in anger.

Her words were enough to break all the barriers he was putting on to stop his anger.

Pushing her to the bed he entrapped her with his frame holding her down under him.

"Mind your words, Elle! Wife or not I won't hesitate to teach you a lesson of respect!
And to answer your question....neither is she a bi*** and not did I fuc* her!!"

Her eyes searched for the truth as he glared at her with fury.

"But...you were enjoying her company....sh..she....is beautiful....I....I......"

Her words were uncertain and she didn't know what she was saying.
But he already knew what she wanted to say.

"You were jealous? You were jealous of us enjoying and her being beautiful so you bloody decided to ruin our meeting!! Is this what you are trying to say?"

There was truth in his words and she couldn't meet his accusing eyes.
His words made her hate herself more.

"Answer me dammit!"

He roared as his hand slammed on the bed just near her face.

She flinched with fear and closed her eyes as another set of tears left her eyes.

"I.....I.... don't....know....."

Now she was a sobbing mess under him but he didn't soften a bit again.
Her tears were affecting him but he refused to show it.

"Oh...now you don't know but there you knew really well what you were doing..huh?"

She moved her head in a no trying to push his broad chest back but he was not willing to let her go before he has made his point.

"You may be insecure about yourself but this doesn't give you any fuc**** right to disrespect anyone else!! She is beautiful and I enjoy her company.... this is true and tell your pea-sized brain to accept this!"

Her eyes could see the truth behind his words.
He liked her while he hated her.
It was crystal clear...there in his eyes and she desperately wanted to escape from this prison right now.

He has failed to control his anger.
He could see the fear in her eyes.
He wanted to just teach her respect but never intended to infuse fear in her.
But now he has failed miserably.

The silence was deafening as his furious eyes took in the shaking figure of his wife under him.

Those tears which he hated were now torturing him.
Her innocence was infuriating him.

This was wrong.
She was too delicate for a beast like him.
He does not deserve her.

Moving back from her he vented out his anger by punching a nearby door.

As pain entered his mind his anger found some relief.

He hated himself for losing his control but he hated her more for infuriating him to reach that point.

Going into the bathroom to calm his senses he slammed to door shut to her silent cries.
.................................................

She felt the walls of the room closing on her.
Her eyes were brimming with tears and her heart tearing with pain.

She couldn't stay there any longer.
She needs to escape this prison.

Pulling herself from the bed she dashed out of the room desperate for escape.

Not caring about what she was wearing and where she was, she ran away from the monster that has managed to break her delicate innocent protected heart.

Only when the cold winds made her shiver and the deserted streets made her scared did she realise where she was.

But there was no way she will go back to him again.

Her steps halted near a bench inside a park and she landed with a thud on it.

She was willing to spend her night on this bench without a roof over her head instead of sharing a roof with him.

She was in her pyjama and top and it was 8°C outside.
Pulling her legs to her chest she engulfed herself to only have her teeth cluttering with cold few minutes later.
Her body was numb with coldness but the little pride she had refused her to go back to the warmness of the arms of the monster.

If only she knew that the monsters of the night were more inhuman than the monster she escaped from.
..................................................

It felt like days when only a few hours have passed since she came here.
Her pink lips have turned blue and her face looked pale like ice.

Sleep was impossible when each breath she took reminded her of the struggle to survive here.

Rubbing her arms she tried to warm herself but all in vain when her hands were themselves cold as ice.

The moon up in the sky looked so peaceful unaware of the struggles of this helpless girl.

If this was worse what happened next was hell.

"Hey look there.....I think she needs some help!"

The voice behind her made her stand up ,her insides quivering.

Her eyes took in the two men that stood in front of her.
They looked in mid-thirties with bottles of whiskey hanging from their hands.

As their eyes met her she stepped back in fear.

No man can be trusted.
And these men at this time...never.

"Here have some.... it's a chilly night!"

One said offering her his bottle as she moved her head in a no.

She wanted to run to safety but where was it safe in this world?

They took a few steps towards her and she showed them her hand ,asking them to stop.

"St...op... don't..... don't come near me!!"

"Oh come on! We are trying to be nice here!! You are in need and we are helping you !"

Their words were kind but the way both of them were exchanging those looks amongst themselves looked suspicious.

"I... don't....need your help....just....move back!!"

Next, before she could run they had already blocked her from both her sides.

As one held her arms in a neck lock the other tried holding her legs.
But Elle was not going down without a fight.

Those skinny bones had a lot of strength in them.

Kicking him where the sun doesn't shine she twisted her body to get out of the grip of the other.

"Hold her tight you good for nothing inutile creatures!!"
The one down on the ground screamed at his partner in crime.

Her thrashing made both fall on the ground with her on top of him.
Without wasting a second those delicate-looking hands were tightened in a fist and they smashed on his face.

He screamed in agony as she found this as an opportunity to escape.

But before she could the other one had held onto her ankle and pulled her making her her head to hit the ground.

Her senses numbing .

She could feel her vision go hazy for a second but soon it returned.
Before she could react something was smashed on her jaw making her taste blood in her mouth.

She didn't have much time.
It was now or never.

With adrenaline rushing through her body she managed to kick his face and escape from his hold.

Struggling to stand on her feet with haziness surrounding her she moved forward away from them.

She wanted to go home.
To a place where she could be away from all this.

Spitting out the metallic taste of blood in her mouth she was determined to reach back safety.

Her safety was where he was but to her dismay, she didn't remember the way back to him.
Blinded by her anger and pain she didn't realise which route she was following to reach here.

"There she is! Hurry! Catch that bi***!"

As their voices came near she knew she couldn't stop.

Running down the dark hallways at 3 o clock at night she was struggling to find safety.

When her breathing was becoming ragged and her legs refusing to take a step forwards she has decided to hide.

Her eyes fell on a dumpster and she successfully managed to hide behind it.

The steps of those men echoed in the background but she didn't care anymore.

Her fingers were shaking watching them stained in her blood.
The innocent little girl has experienced too much than what she could take.

Her eyes were closing but she just couldn't lose this fight.

If only she had more strength in her she would have taught them a lesson of their life.

"I saw her coming here....find her she must be here!"

One said and she knew very soon they would reach her.

Finding them searching in another direction she decided to run from there.

With the support of the wall, her failing body stood up determined to run.

She has just taken a few steps towards another alley ,when a voice in the background made her freeze with fear.

"There she is!!"

With this thudding footsteps approached her ,she moved forward not wanting to look back at their victorious faces.

The energy was leaving her body .
Eyes closing to darkness as she turned the last corner of the alley.

Her legs felt like twigs as she found herself falling backwards.

It was only a matter of time now.
A few minutes more and she knew she had lost this fight.

Accepting her defeat she left all struggles, falling back into the unknown.

With one last cry for help, she was going to touch the ground when a gentle grip was felt on her waist.

Those desperate crying brown orbs landed on his cold ones as a cry of pain left her lips.

His gaze landed on the line of blood in the corner of her lips and his thumb gently cleaned it.

"Asht-....they....."

"Shhh......relax it's gonna be fine"

She relaxed knowing he was there to protect her now.
Her vision was returning to normal and she could see the anger in his eyes now.

The only difference being that this time it was directed towards them and not her.

Holding onto the collar of his shirt for the support he pulled her closer to him.

As soon as his cologne engulfed her all her worries got vanished.

"Hey! Give her to us!"

His jaw clenched in anger and his grip tightened on her.

"She is mine and you will get her over my dead body !"

His words made her look up at him but he was busy killing those two men with his deadly looks.

"Not all monsters are bad, maybe some are meant to protect good from bad"

With this thought, she fell unconscious in the arms of a monster meant to protect her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96K 3.4K 32
(LOVE'S SPECTRUM BOOK ONE) I've been awake for a few minutes, I'm just lying there loving the feeling of my angel in my arms. I feel her move and her...
807K 47.2K 38
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
2.9K 213 30
OH MY GOD! There's nothing quite like being trapped with the one man you can't stand .. egotistic, pompous, and brutal. He was the epitome of opulen...
4.2M 108K 35
REMINISCENT SERIES BOOK - 1 Excerpt: Rose was taking small steps to her husband's study. She had a medical file in her hand with tears in her eyes wh...