Vindictive

By KissThePainAway

Avery Smith grew up as a strong Catholic. Her family was highly religious, so thus, she shared the same relig... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Thou Shall Not Fear
Chapter 2: Run
Chapter 3: Who's There?
Chapter 4: Vulnerability
Chapter 5: Vindictive
Chapter 6: The Point of No Return
Chapter 7: Death
Chapter 8: Hell
Chapter 10: Protector
Chapter 11: Hope
Chapter 12: Tavern of Lust
Chapter 13: Pleasure
Chapter 14: Hopeless
Chapter 15: Abandoned
Chapter 16: The Cave
Chapter 17: Choice
Chapter 18: Deception
Chapter 19: Disclosure
Chapter 20: Crash
Chapter 21: The Stairway to Heaven

Chapter 9: Scream

1 0 0
By KissThePainAway

"Wake up, Avery."

As soon as I heard the command of a soft, hoarse voice, my eyes opened wide, meeting with a pair of blacks. But now something was different - 1 no longer felt fear, looking at them, I was not afraid of him even when his fingers fingered the strands of my hair. Numbness is what I felt.

"Good girl," he whispered, his lips tightened into a smile.

"What happened?" I asked in a whisper.

Why did I wake up just when he told me to do this?

"You obey my every command, remember?" he answered my dumb question. "Every thought, every inch of you belongs to me." His finger ran over my lower lip, bowing his head to me. "You don't even have a choice; you will still obey me."

When finished, he closed his eyes, trying to master the situation. My chest no longer hurt. I bowed my head and saw that there was no more wound and dried blood.

"Life in Hell will be very different from your human life," Harry told me."You no longer live in your human body, Avery, now you are immortal."

You are eternal. Now you cannot die. There will be no end to your time.

"I can't ... die?"

"It happens to all the souls that get here. Death is a form of mercy. When people experience pain, they want to die so they don't feel it anymore." Harry fingered the strands of my hair between his fingers as his empty eyes looked at me. His lips barely moved, but clear words still flew from them. "But here, in Hell, pain is everywhere.You cannot escape here."

His words excited me, the way he said this made me nervous.

"But you shouldn't be afraid, my innocent animal," Harry muttered hoarsely, leaning closer to me that our noses were almost touching." will teach you how pain can turn into pleasure."

"No," I muttered in a hoarse voice. "Please, can I still sleep?"

"No, you can't," Harry answered without even thinking. "I have been waiting for my pet for many years. Now I am more than ready to play with you."

I gasped, "So I'm nothing but a pet to you?"

"I will take care of you," he did not deny his words, but he did not confirm mine either. I flinched when I felt his hand on my hip, which lifted the thin material of my dress, thus touching my bare skin. I tried to move away from him, but did not know where.

Here is just me and Harry.

No one else.

Only us.

"Scream whatever you want, "Harry whispered lustily as his hand began to lift the hem of the dress, exposing my legs. "No one will come to your aid, only I will enjoy your screams; they are like music to me." His dark eyes glared at me, it looked like he just couldn't take his eyes off me. I could feel the joy and excitement that came from him.

It was terrible.

He is full of darkness.

It will be painful.

It is truly demonic.

"Come on," Harry encouraged me, still trying to take off my dress, his eyebrows were frowning, for there was no sound from my tightly pressed lips. "Come on, scream, I want all Hell to hear your screams, Avery... scream."

He abruptly tore off the dress from my body, there was only emptiness in his eyes, and an evil grin on his lips as he examined my body.

I can do nothing about it.

I jumped up, trying to pull my dress down, "No... what are you doing? Let go of my dress!"

"Louder," he croaked in response, completely ignoring my protests, because he never let go of my dress; a black haze enveloped my wrists again. My hands were raised above my head, which made me completely helpless. I am now under the complete control of Harry. "I want you to scream louder. I know you can do it."

I tried to get my hands out of the thick smoke, but to no avail. My hands did not budge.

"Stop! Let me go!" I yelled in a hoarse voice, even though I knew that Harry would not listen to me.

He simply grinned at all my attempts, while the color of his eyes changed from charcoal black to crimson.

Holy crap.

"You are afraid?" he asked quietly, spreading my legs apart.

I do not answer his question.

I'm terrified.

He heard my thoughts, and because of this, his grin became much wider. It seemed that he was proud of my condition.

"Good."

Then he hung over me, his finger suddenly entered me, and his lips pressed against mine. I sighed sharply at the possibility of feeling something inside myself. He kissed me for several minutes, and his long finger moved sharply in me, but he soon pulled away from me. He reveled in my appearance as I whimpered nonstop, moving my hips in an attempt to move away from him.

But, of course, I had no attempt to avoid all this.

"You're so narrow," Harry whispered. "You're innocent, aren't you, my little Catholic girl?" He grinned grimly as he added another finger. The burning between my legs became sharper, and my quiet sobs turned into loud sobs. I stopped twisting my hips, my eyes were tightly closed, and loud screams of pain ran from my lips. I hate him; I never could have thought that someone as handsome as Harry would be my executioner.

What else can I count on? Harry is a demon.

A creature that consists of pure evil.

I felt as if they were tearing me in half when four of his fingers entered me; almost a fist. I really wanted to cry, but, as before, there were no tears.

So when I stopped sobbing and Harry was unhappy.

"Avery," Harry snapped, "did I tell you to stop? Do not bite your lip."

I lifted my eyelids, staring in horror into his red eyes; it seemed that in the bowels of his eyeballs a flame flourished.

He frowned because he had not heard an answer from me, he bent down again to kiss me when my body froze from wild pain; he completely pulled his fingers out of me, and then abruptly entered, thus tormenting me. The walls of my vagina were not ready for this, but they had no other choice but to adjust to the size of Harry's fingers. His lips mocked mine; I flinched as he stuck his sharp teeth into my lower lip. A wave of sharp pain swept over me before he began to kiss my lips softer and show more patience, sucking my lower lip. My lips burned; if I were a man, I would already bleed.

"I have been waiting for this from the moment I first saw you," Harry croaked, now pushing with only two fingers, giving me the opportunity to rest a bit. My legs were tense and my eyes were wide open so that I could look with sorrow in my eyes at the ceiling while he continued to move in me, despite the fact that I felt wild pain and discomfort. "Remember, in the mall? Your faith called me, Avery. The first person who noticed me was your brother. What was his name? Chris? His faith was almostas strong as yours, but he was too small to understand it. It is our job to root out righteous people by luring them to our side. And you, my little animal, very easily fell into my trap. It didn't even take me long to convince you. It was as easy as taking the candy from the child."

I whimpered when he mentioned Chris, pain flashed in my eyes, and an angry growl escaped my lips from the way he spoke to me; as if I were a child.

I raised my head, and without thinking twice, hit my forehead about him. Pain pierced my head, everything swam before my eyes, but through the gray captivity of my dizziness, I saw that Harry was completely unaffected by my blow. He began to laugh.

"Sometimes it's easiest to influence people whose faith is very strong," he said. "They completely isolate themselves from the dark side, having not learned anything about it," he seemed to accidentally spread my legs even wider, as the grip of the haze weakened on my ankles, loud frequent sighs began to come out of my chest when he sank straight between my legs, with a sly grin on my lips looking at my crotch.

I didn't come up with anything better than starting to kick him.

I fought blindly. I didn't see anything in front of me. My mind shouted to me to run, regardless of the fact that I probably can't walk now. But! want to leave.

But as soon as the haze completely disappeared from my feet, Harry spread my legs wider than they already were; so he could clearly see what was hiding between them.

Shit.

"Right," Harry purred smugly. "The more you fight, the more restrictions you get. But I am absolutely not against it. I like to see you vulnerable... like now. I like to see your fear."

You are sick.

"What did you expect?" He again answered me with a low chuckle as he pulled his fingers out of me. My lips opened as he began to stare at my crotch, tilting his head with interest. "I'm a demon, after all."

"I should not have trusted you," I breathed.

"Exactly," he agreed with me, as before, jerking his fingers, but now with more force, because of which my body swayed back and forth. It was evident that he was making a lot of effort, since his fingers entered me with inhuman speed. I hardly breathed, I could not do anything, just look into his red eyes while he physically destroys me.

You destroy me.

"You're mine, Avery," Harry snarled under his breath, moving faster. Scream for me, Avery." Does it hurt?

"It's painful." I gasped.

He grinned. "Good."

"H-how long are you going to do this?" I asked, wanting to stop swaying to the beat of his movements. My chest was bouncing when he sharply entered me, for which I was very embarrassed, and the pain after each push of it completely blinded me.

"We have an eternity," Harry whispered.

And how long does eternity last?

"You will see," he answered my last question, and then abruptly repeated, "scream for me."

I let out a loud cry as he slapped me on the hip; the empty sound still rang in my ears. I screamed again when his fingers began to squeeze my neck, as if he was going to choke me.

But I remembered that according to him, I can't die.

"I can't breathe," I managed.

He looked into my eyes as his long fingers continued to fuck my sensitive flesh. "You can't die, remember?"

"You're choking me!" I croaked because of a dry cough, and he loosened his grip a little.

"Scream," he called; that was the only reason why he stopped strangling me with great pressure. He wanted me to scream for him.

Please... Lord... Help me.

"There is no God here," Harry barked. "Do not even remember Him, do you understand me? Now I am your god. I am your master. You must want to please me, no one else. Now you live in Hell, Avery. How can I drive this into your little head? Maybe burn it on your skin? Believe me, can do it," reminding me of this, he continued to enter me with his fingers, kissing my lips greedily. His teeth painfully scratched my lower lip, and his tongue examined every nook and cranny of my mouth.

"Please," I nevertheless returned to my request, making a sound of

"Please," I nevertheless returned to my request, making a sound of sobbing, which now was not accompanied by tears. His fingers gently stroked my sensitive folds, now he was touching me gently. I shuddered even at his soft, warm touch, fearing that the pain would return.

"Please what?" he asked.

"Leave me alone."

Grinning, he leaned over and pressed his lips to my ear, searing my skin with his hot breath, while his finger entered my folds, which were terribly sore, "This is only the beginning."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.3K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
6.5M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...