Returning to Devildom (Obey M...

By Rosela2020

The girl thought herself as normal as everybody else, only to find herself unraveling secrets that she lost b... More

Dear Reader
CHARACTERS OF THE STORY
Chapter 1: Forgotten Memory
Chapter 2: Deanne, Jate, and Amadio
Chapter 3: Help is in the Library
Chapter 4: Treasure in the Attic
Chapter 5: Treasures of the Past Year
Chapter 6: Unboxing Presents
Chapter 7: The Wicked Sorcerer isn't actually Wicked
Chapter 8: Welcome Back to Devildom
Chapter 9: The House of Lamentation
Chapter 10: Night with Nightmares
Chapter 11: Unknown Order
Chapter 12: The Story of the Pacts We've Made
Chapter 13: Hard Times Come By
Chapter 14: Second First Day at RAD and a Broken Spell
Chapter 15: Levi's Detention for the Otaku
Chapter 16: Once Upon a Sweet Dream
Chapter 17: Get a Safe Idea
Chapter 18: Solomon's Solution
Chapter 19: Charmed to Tell the Tale
Chapter 20: Olakishon
Chapter 21: The Fun we had in London
Chapter 22: The Story of a Lower-Level Demon
Chapter 23: His Concerns
Chapter 24: Playlist
Chapter 25: Baby Luci
Chapter 26: First Day on the Job
Chapter 27: Lost Baby
Chapter 28: All I Ever Need in the Planetarium
Chapter 29: RAD is Rad when it is Normal
Chapter 30: Mammon's Furball Fate
Chapter 31: Heart Shot by the Masochist
Chapter 32: Before the Search Began
Chapter 33: Go Out With Me?
Chapter 34: The Nickname and the Fights
Chapter 35: I Need Your Time
Chapter 36: Breather
Chapter 37: Cook-Off
Chapter 38: Doll
Chapter 39: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 40: Not a School for Bunnies
Chapter 41: Asmo's Date
Chapter 42: Alice
Chapter 43: A Brawl in the Basement

PROLOGUE

272 10 0
By Rosela2020

     "Hello?" I greeted through my phone with the biggest of smiles.

     "GIMME THAT!" a voice shouted. It sounds near from the phone.

     "NO! I want to talk to her first!" shouts another.

     I heard voices of six boys I clearly know. These boys are really close to me. I am important to them as much as they are important to me. Actually, there are supposed to be seven of them.

     "ENOUGH!" Ah. There he is. The seventh voice coming from the first born.

     "B-b-but... y-you should understand!" I heard the third born whined. "I need to talk to her. She can order him to give me back my money!"

     Oh, I see. Don't worry. I'll take care of it.

     "This is clearly Belphie's phone and she clearly wants to talk to him. Give the phone to him and he could talk to her and ask if she wants to talk to us," the first born said in his mighty commanding tone.

     "Ooohhh... so you want to talk to her, too?" I heard the fifth born tease.

     "Every one of us brothers wants to talk to her, dingus," the second born said.

     "Ugh! How dare you! You low-life, waste of space!" the fifth born shouted back. Knowing him, he felt insulted to that already.

     "Hey! If no one keeps quiet, we all can't talk to her. Not even Belphie!" the sixth born finally said.

     "Put it on loudspeaker, Belphie," the first born said.

     I heard a button from the phone, (or as they call theirs, a D.D.D.) and our conversation rolled in.

     They asked how I was doing and all and I asked them back the same question. I missed them all. Too bad they are all too far away to be visited. I also ordered the second born to give the third born his money back. He had no choice but to do it, of course. There is a reason, but that'll be for later.

     I walked the streets of the city where I was born. I was from a normal private high school. It is no fun than from where I had gone last year. It is nothing compared to that. Nothing at all.

     You see, everyone who knows me thought that I was kidnapped last year and that I found my way to escape. I couldn't tell them the truth. They would never believe me. They would probably throw me to a mental hospital for it and I couldn't afford for that to happen so, I sticked with the whole kidnapped story. Just to be safe.

     Well technically, yeah. I was kidnapped. I had been somewhere where my life was supposed to be in danger every minute of the day, but that is not what happened. Sure, there some... uhh... I couldn't say they are actually people... who are gonna put me in danger around, but these boys who I am talking through the phone right now, they are the ones who protected me the whole year. I actually did not want to leave them. Life with them is happier than my life up here, but of course. It should come to an end. 

     Honestly, if there would be any chance that would pop up that could take me back down to where they are, I would grab it.

      I crossed the street as I continue the conversation with the boys when suddenly...

     I heard a loud sound of a vehicle's horn and everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 190 29
Isabel has been living a double life, unknown to her. Suddenly taken from her bed in the middle of the night by a strange witch woman, she beings her...
69.1K 1.2K 40
This is a collection of one-shots written by me, fr0gmouthz (Ray) on Wattpad. If you are reading this anywhere else, it's stolen. ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗⋆𐙚...
664 21 9
Devildom, the realm of demons, and exchange program to help learn tolerance between each of the races. But what seemed to be just a harmless idea, br...
16K 1K 45
"I hate you so much. I hate the joy I feel whenever I'm around you. I hate it. I hate that stupid poker face of yours, but most of all, I hate myself...