Danganronpa storylines

By No_Thats_Wrong

I don't know what I'm doing; this book is here for just in case I mess up and lose my notes for Danganronpa p... More

Naeggs in DR2
Time-loop
Sincere and unadulterated truths
Mentality
Hinata's near fatality
Drv3 buzzfeed unsolved
Sick
Despair Disease
Ghostststststs
Trigger Happy but BuzzFeed Unsolved

Kokichi and the lie detector (K1-B0//Kiibo//Keebo)

262 6 0
By No_Thats_Wrong

- [ ] -Miu installs a lie detector on Kiibo that only works on Ōma at the moment
-Kaito and Kiibo agree to help Miu a lie detector thing, with Kaito getting the subject for the lie detector to work on, and Kiibo being the host
-The lie detector works like this: it is accustomed to one person's average heart-rate, and other vitals, which would be examined while the target is asleep. Then to test if the subject or target is lying, Kiibo, the host, scans them for their vitals, brainwaves, heart-rate, etc. and compares them to their average heart-rate, which would spike in the case that they lied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
106K 3.3K 78
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
419K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...