Arranged Marriage to HIM

By ju5ta9url

WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would thi... More

Authors Note!
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Extras!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Epilogue
**Last note **

Chapter 37

40.9K 1.7K 108
By ju5ta9url

I started screaming.

"Oh god! It's just me babe", he said and I turned to look at him.

"Happy birthday", I heard people scream and I turned around to find my family as well as his family standing over there with huge smiles. I am almost on the verge of tears but I control myself.

"Your reaction was epic"

"You screamed like a girl", Sanjay said as he started laughing. I crossed my arms in front of my chest and narrowed my eyes.

"You didn't forget I'm a girl right?"

He just shook his head and started laughing.

"Happy birthday chachi", Natasha said as she hugged my waist.

"Thank you and thank you everyone"

One by one everyone came and hugged me and said sorry for not wishing earlier. Arjun just stood there and watched me.

"Arjun! Will you not wish your wife?", My mother-in-law said as she twisted his ear.

"Ow! Ow! Mom! I'll wish her", he said, but he didn't come. Instead, I just concentrated on enjoying. After that was the cake cutting and because it was my first birthday with my good for nothing husband, we will have to cut the cake together.

He stood next to me and placed a hand on top of the one that held the knife. Oh how I wished to kill him with this knife.

"Offo! How many times to tell you, you can't kill the person you-"

I blocked the voice in my head once again. No! By the time I was focusing on my inner voice I realised the cake was already cut and Arjun took out a small piece from the cake and brought it to my mouth. He gestured for me to open my mouth and I did so and he shoved the piece inside my mouth. Oh how I wished to bite his finger.

As if knowing what was going inside my brain right now, he smirked and took his hand away from me.

"Chachi, feed him also na!", Natasha said and I looked at Arjun to find his smirk widening. I knew what was going inside this humans' head. I took out a small piece from the cake and brought it to his mouth.

He took a bite of the cake and  accidentally bit my finger. I glared at him as he did so and he just laughed it off.

And then was the time for my makeup because before I could even register what was happening next, my head was smashed into the cake and some cake was even put on my hair. Not the hair!

When I took a look at everyone they were laughing at my misery while I pouted.

"Awww, what happened babe?", Arjun said as he turned me around to face him and took a tissue in his hand and started wiping only the excess cake from my face. He wasn't even wiping it properly. I just ignored him and focused on anything but him. I was trying to control my erratically beating heart because he stood too close, and that to in front of everyone. I wasn't a fan of PDA.

"Ignoring me?", he whispered in my ear, his breath tickling my ear lobe. I just shivered and was saved when Sonia and mom called everyone as they were serving food. I quickly ran off and helped them, didn't know why I didn't go to the washroom and wash my face. Maybe it was the fact that I was starving the whole day.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Bye everyone", Sanjay and Yashvi said at the same time before they left along with mom and dad. After that Arjun and Roshan took the gifts to our room and I sat there making funny faces in front of Aryan so he would lighten up a little since he was crying for the last 10 minutes.

"Ok, time for nightie night", Sonia said as I passed Aryan to her and we both went to our room.

Just as I stepped in the room, I was shoved against the door and in front of me stood Arjun.

"Happy birthday", he said softly but I just ignored him and looked at the clock instead.

"Oh come on babe, don't be like that"

When I didn't respond, he just looked at me before turning away and I took that as an opportunity to escape into the bathroom and take a shower.

Luckily, I always kept one set of pyjamas incase I forgot. So I wore them and came out. One of my towel was wrapped around my wet hair and the other was around my neck. I draped the towel around my neck in on the chair near my vanity table and just lied down on the bed as I closed my eyes.

"Please open my gift", I remembered Sonia had told me while we walked to our rooms. So I got up and reached out for her gift.

The tag read, " don't kill me^_^"

Even though I kinda had expectations of the kind of gifts she could gift me, I just went ahead and opened the gift.

I dropped the gift from my hands once I realised what the red lacey thing was. It was a set of inners that did nothing to hide Victoria's secret.

I heard Arjun laugh and saw that he was looking at the box as well. Where was he? And when did he reappear?

I quickly shoved a pillow on the box and hurried over to stuff it in the closet. When I returned I found Arjun lying on the bed, propped on one elbow as he waited for me.

When I didn't move a bit, he gestured for me to come and I obliged sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry", he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and let his head rest in my lap. I tired to move away but that only result in him holding me tightly.

"I said I'm sorry, don't be like that"

"You know I'm scared of darkness and-"

"And you thought I forgot your birthday... Do you know how I wanted to actually wish you in the morning and not be an ass but I wanted to surprise you, I know it's not the best type of surprise I can give you but I tried to do my best, I'm sorry if I hurt you", he said as he looked me in the eyes.

I brought my hands to his hair and played with it.

"It's ok"

"Thank you for forgiving me, I can't have you being angry at me or ignoring me"

"You think I'd be okay with that?"

"I don't know"

"I'll hate it if you didn't talk to me properly, if you ignored me" because I lo-

I just shook my head.

"I'll keep that in my mind, I'll never do that, I'll never ignore you or stop talking to you"

"Anyways, where's my gift?"

He got up from my lap and gave me a sheepish look.

He got up and from the closet got a wrapped thing.

He gave it to me and as I tore the wrap, he said," well, it's not much but it's the best thing I thought of gifting you"

"Wow!"

"You like it?"

"No you idiot, I love it", I said before hugging him.

It was a sketch. My sketch that he made. He can sketch really well if he's in the mood.

"It's beautiful Arjun!", I gushed.

"I'm happy you loved it", he said as he hugged me back and slickly removed the towel from my hair letting them fall freely.

"Well, I'll say I loved Sonia's gift", Arjun said and I playfully punched his chest as he started laughing. After placing the sketch on my vanity table, I finally let out a yawn and fell on the bed dramatically.

"Drama queen!", he muttered but I chose to ignore.

"Thank you for everything"

"I should thank you Tanvi, thank you for coming back into my life and making everything so much better"

"Shut up", I grumbled as I hugged him. He clearly knew I did nothing as compared to what he's done in my life. He's made it so much better.

He just lightly pecked my lips and stared at me once before kissing me whole heartedly.

We kissed for god knows how long but as my body starts demanding for oxygen, I break the kiss and lean my forehead against his. I draped one of my leg around his waist and close my eyes and I still relish the feeling of his lips on lips.

"You don't know what you mean to me baby", he whispered as I slowly started succumbing to sleep letting exhaustion get the best at me.

"..love..", I heard something along the word but I was far too sleepy to realise what he actually said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another update!
Here you go guys, a return gift from my side ❤️
Be happy you ungrateful souls! I didn't leave it on a cliff hanger and it is quite a long update.

What did you like the most about this chapter? Do tell me!

Anyways, one of my follower made some very amazing covers for me harshita4289

Thanks a lot for them. They're really very good.

I can't handle it anymore! The lockdown thingi, I'm so bored. I finally found two books to read. But the sad thing is the suspense is already disclosed so I can't even read them properly. 😭😭😭 I don't even have Netflix to chill 🤦🏻‍♀️😑

This is legit me to my mom when I need a chocolate:

Love,
D❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 20.2K 61
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
44K 3.1K 18
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥?" __________________________...
454K 22.1K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
4.4M 218K 56
Shourya Singhania - The 26-year-old heir of a multi-million dollar company, a protective gentleman who looks after his family. He's harsh, straightfo...