He's a Demigod ✔️

Por Atlantaes

"You were supposed to be a bath bomb!" "Well turns out its your lucky day, sweetheart, cause you just got som... Más

i. Why Me?
1~ Womanizer of the Four Winds
2~A Blender Tries to Eat Jungkook
3~Warm the Bed
4~The Full Glory of a Bath Bomb
5~Pegasus' Summoning Hotline Number
6~Poseidon is a Man Hoe
7~Papi Chulo is a Fat Burrito
8~Zeus Has a Bird Kink
9~ Tackling Old Men in the Park
10~Blender of Certain Death
11~Toilet Teleportation is a No Go
12~ Vacuum of the Black Void
13~Jungkook's Sales Are 100% Clothes Off
14~100%, No Doubt About It, Gay As Can Be
15~ You in Danger
16~ "PUT DOWN THE MAILMAN"
17~ Draw You In
18~ Shut Up and Dance With Me
19~ I Hope You Become Cerberus' Chew Toy!
20~ Oh Great, MORE Demigods
21~Debut of the Vacuum of the Black Void
22~Sleeping Together
23~ Like A Jigsaw Puzzle
24~ Clip-Clop Legs and Chin Potato
25~ Phone Call About Yee-Haw
26~ Cheese Grater Scratcher
27~Jimin Express is not Responsible for Infires
28~Surreality Reality
30~The Microwave of Doom
31~Edge of the Ocean
32~Casually Choking on a Toothbrush
33~Taste of the Ocean
34~ I Have A What Now??
35~ Psst, You're Drooling
36~ Mark of Poseidon
37~Calm Thyself Mortal
38~ The Calling
39~ Apples & Oranges & Bananas, Oh My!
40~Let's End This
41~ A Bargain Struck
42~ A Cup of Tea
43~ Now You See Me
44~ SPEAK MOTHER(13+ WORD)!!
Epilogue
[Bonus Chapter 1:] Can I Have This Dance?
[Bonus Chapter 2:] He's a Demigod
[Special Chapter:] Prince of the Dead
What's Next?
[Bonus Special:] Merry Christmas

29~Yoongi is a Bikini Beach Girl

82.4K 5.8K 5.1K
Por Atlantaes

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

I ceased struggling to close the stall door and stared up at him. "What?"

"I can't promise anything," Jungkook quickly said. "I've only ever been able to heal surface injuries. I'm not sure about internal injuries though."

I threw my arms around him, hoping blooming in my chest. "It can't hurt to try though right?" I asked, hating how desperate I sounded. "Just tell me what you need. Water? Of course you need water. How much?"

"Whoa there, sweetheart, slow down." He chuckled a little, gently prying my arms off of him so as to properly hold my hands between us. "What I first need you to do is to calm down."

"I am calm," I immediately fired back. "Here, let's go to him right now." I tried to dart around him and make for the exit.

Unfortunately, once again, he managed to catch me and pull me back, arms fully rooting me in place. "Listen to me," he repeated, the barest hints of exasperation tinging his words. It was the first time I'd heard that tone in his voice and it was enough to still me. "We can't do it right now for numerous of reasons. Number one being that there's a bunch of healers in the room right now where he is. So we'll have to wait until they clear out, okay?"

"Fine," I grumbled, relenting. "What should we do until then?"

A small growl resounding from the demigod's stomach answered me. The familiar irksome grin tugged at his mouth. "I'm hungry. Feed me."

➴➵➶➴

I watched as Jungkook snarfed down pancakes drenched with chocolate syrup, strawberries, and powdered sugar. I didn't know if demigods could die from diabetes or overdose of sugar; but I hoped not because otherwise the son of Poseidon was screwed, demigod or not.

The two of us had gone back to where my mom had been worriedly awaiting for my return. After hugging her one last time and telling her I was going out to get Jungkook something to eat, I'd taken my backpack and headed out. Mom had merely nodded, glad that I was getting "nourishment" but declined an offer to join us.

"I just want to stay here," she'd said softly. "Don't worry about me, honey."

So that was how I wound up eating at a nice little breakfast-lunch outdoor diner with a wondrous view of the sea.

Plenty of tropical plants in pots hung from the wooden rafters which held up the thatched roof, their dark leaves spilling down the sides of the pots. The fresh ocean air capered through the restaurant. Jungkook and I were seated at one of the tall tables and had been sitting quietly up until now.

I felt exhausted, my emotions drained, thus I'd only ordered some coffee and some toast. Meanwhile, Jungkook wasn't lying when he had said he was starving and had ordered one of the big combo deals with eggs, sausages, toast, and pancakes.

"Satisfied?" I asked when he scraped up the last bit of syrup on his plate. I doubted that the staff would even have to clean the plate after he was done.

"Most certainly." He fell back in his chair, a content smile on his mouth that was contagious. However the smile didn't last long and soon he was focused on the sparkling ocean in the short distance.

The old worry about him and his proximity to the waters bubble up in me again. "We should probably head back to your friends," I said, trying to regain his attention. The far-away look on his face as he regarded the blue waters was something I wasn't used to seeing.

If I didn't know any better, I would've thought that this boy in front of me was some twin brother of the snarky, infuriatingly flirtatious womanizer of the four winds that I'd met in my bathroom.

"Jungkook?" I reached out and took his wrist in my hands.

The contact seemed to momentarily spur him out of his daze and he turned to fixate those dark eyes on me. I couldn't help but scrutinize those mysterious irises of his. They really did seem midnight blue in the sun. The darkest of night in the middle of the day.

"What?" Jungkook perked his head to the side at my stare. "See something you like?"

I arched a brow at his chutzpah attitude. "You have a powdered sugar mustache."

It was true. A white line of sugar lined his upper lip from the pancakes and spotted the corners of his mouth. He threw wink in my direction. "Care to help out?" He leaned forward, tapping his mouth expectantly. "Lick it up cause you know it tastes good."

A mother sitting directly behind Jungkook and I's table whipped around, throwing a furious gaze in our direction.

Her daughter, who looked to be about three also stared over at us before turning to look at the mom. "Lick it up, Mommy! It tastes good!"

My cheeks burned and I wanted to melt through the floor. That is, if the mother's burning death glare didn't incinerate me first.

I quickly grabbed a napkin and threw it at the son of Poseidon. "Wipe your mouth and let's get out of here," I groaned. "Besides, we should find your friends pretty soon." It had been about two hours since we'd separated from the other demigods.

After paying the diner we headed down to the beach. I constantly casted wary glances to Jungkook as we neared the glittering sapphire waters. Thankfully he didn't exhibit signs of tension as we arrived on the beach and merely peered around curiously.

I scanned the beach myself. Little kids were running everywhere, yelling and laughing with their little pails and shovels. Adults lounged under umbrellas on towels or beach chairs. The smell of salty ocean, sunscreen, and lemon tinged the air. There wasn't a sign of the demigods however...

Jungkook deadpanned. "Found one of them."

I followed his gaze and stared. I wondered if the demigod needed glasses. "Jungkook, that's a girl in a bikini."

Indeed Jungkook was staring at a tall, honey-skinned girl in a purple floral bikini striding down the beach. Her hair waved gently in the ocean breeze and I briefly wished my hair looked that good in the wind. Pocahontas lied to me.

Jungkook didn't answer and immediately set off with a determined gait towards the girl. Panicking I quickly ran after him. "Jungkook stop, stop," I hissed. "Don't you dare lay a single finger on that girl! You'll get reported."

"Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook yelled.

Yep. The demigod had completely lost it. I shouldn't have let him eat that much sugar. He already attacked a little old man and a mailman, so why not add a bikini beach girl as well?

The beach girl paused at Jungkook's yell and turned towards us in puzzlement despite my silent, frantic motions for her to start running for her life. "Are you talking to me?" She blinked.

Jungkook halted a couple feet away and shamelessly scoured every inch of the girl's body, crossing his arms. "This has got to be one of the strangest yet most accurate illusions you've done thus far hyung."

"Excuse me?" The girl frowned.

"You really put the effort on shaping those breasts too," Jungkook added. "Aphrodite herself might be a little envious if she saw you."

The girl stared.

"I'm so sorry!" I quickly jumped in, literally. I hopped in front of Jungkook, quickly bowing to the girl apologetically. "Please keep walking, miss while I take my buddy here to the nearest psychiatrist."

"Hyung I can see the mark from when I threw that cursed apple at you," Jungkook piped up behind me.

And just like that the bikini girl shimmered.  Within seconds stood the freaking demigod of illusions in place of her, still in the floral bikini, and a ferocious scowl on his face. "It was a pomegranate. You threw a cursed pomegranate from my dad's garden at me!" He yelled, crossing his arms over his bikini topped chest.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

755K 33.8K 20
❝And that's where I messed up. I fucked you, made you mine countless times, even fell in love with you!❞ Jungkook confesses without realizing it. ❝I'...
1M 43.3K 30
HIT #2 IN FANFICTION 🏃🏻‍♀️ 𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘺, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪...
145K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...
1.5M 55.5K 101
"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around my sin, my love. You will be my sinner...