🌹My Best Friend's A Witch (G...

By IvBeauty

When preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines go to live with their great uncle Stan, they're forced to stay and work... More

📕Ep.1: Tourist Trap📕
🦕Ep.2: Legend Of Gobblewonker🦕
🪓Ep.3: Head Hunters🪓
🔮Ep.4: The Hand That Rocks The Mabel🔮
👻Ep.5: The Inconviencing👻
🏋🏽‍♂️Ep.6: Dipper Vs Manliness🏋🏽‍♂️
👬🏽Ep.7: Double Dipper👬🏽
🔑Ep.8: Irrational Treasure🔑
🐷Ep.9: Time Traveler's Pig🐷
👾Ep.10: Fight Fighters 👾
🎃Ep.12: Summerween🎃
💸Ep.13: Boss Mabel💸
🕳Ep.14: The Bottomless Pit🕳
🌊Ep.15: The Deep End🌊
⚡️Ep.16: Carpet Diem⚡️
🎼Ep.17: Boyz Crazy🎼
☄️ Ep.18: Land Before Swine ☄️
⚠️Ep.19: Dreamscaperers⚠️
🤖Ep.20: Gideon Rises🤖
🎉💖Mabel's Guide To Life!!!💖🎉
🌲Dipper's Guide To The Unexplained🌲
🧟‍♀️Season 2 - Ep.1: Scary-oke🧟‍♀️
🥽Ep.2: Into The Bunker🥽
⛳️Ep.3: Golf War⛳️
🧦 Ep.4: Sock Opera 🧦
💞 Ep.5: Soos And The Real Girl 💞
🧪 Ep.6: Little Gift Shop Of Horrors 🧪
👁 Ep.7: Society Of The Blind Eye 👁
🖲 Ep.8: Blendin's Game 🖲
🎨 A Gift For You Readers! 🎨
👼 Ep.9: Love God 👼
🩸 Ep.10: Northwest Manor Mystery 🩸
💳 Ep.11: Not What He Seems 💳
⛵️ Ep.12: A Tale Of Two Stans ⛵️
⚔️ Ep.13: Dungeons, Dungeons, And More Dungeons ⚔️
🦅 Ep.14: The Stanchurian Candidate 🦅
🦄 Ep.15: The Last Mabelcorn 🦄
🚐 Ep.16: Roadside Attraction 🚐
🎂 Ep.17: Dipper And Mabel Vs The Future 🎂
💥 Ep.18: Weirdmageddon Pt.1 💥
💫 Ep.19: Weirdmageddon Pt.2 - Escape From Reality 💫
🌎 Ep.20: Weirdmageddon Pt. 3 - Taking Back The Falls 🌎
🌔 Epilouge: Adventure Awaits 🌖
Ideas
Published!

🔦Ep.11: Little Dipper🔦

3.5K 90 139
By IvBeauty

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

Mabel, Stan, and I were all watching Duck-tective in the living room when the doorbell rang.

Stan let out a groan of annoyance before walking over, putting on a fake smile before opening the door. "Welcome to a world of mystery!!!"

"Stan Pines?" Asked the man at the door.

Stan's eyes widen. "The tax collector!!! You found me!!!" He throws a bomb of dust that covered the man's view as he runs back into the living room, Mabel and I sharing a really confused glance.

He then threw away some painting and a wooden box which hid a bag of money, and then started pressing random stones on the wall. "Which one of these is the trapdoor?!?"

"Mr. Pines." The man entered the shack. "I'm from the winning house coupon savers contest, and you are our big winner!!!"

A man with a camera and two women carrying a large check came through the park, Mabel and I smiled brightly at the sight.

Stan had a big smile as well. "My one and only dream, which was to posses money, has come true!!!"

"We're rich!!! I'm gonna get a butler!!!" I said as I turned to Mabel.

"I'm gonna buy a talking horse!!!"

"Just sign here for the money." The man gave Stan a paper and pen, Stan signing it almost immediately.

However, I grew a little pale when Gideon jumped through the check. "Ha, Stanford you fool!!! You just signed over the Mystery Shack to little ol' me!!!"

He made a weird dance, Mabel and I taking in a gasp. However, Stan didn't seem surprised.

"Uh, might wanna take another look there."

Gideon looked down at the paper. "Shack is here by signed over to- Suck a lemon little man?!?"

We joined Stan in his burst of laughter as Gideon ripped the paper in half. "How dare you?!? I am not a threat to be taken lightly!!!" He raised his arms. "Come here, hon, I need your arms."

The man raised him to Stan's eye level. "I'll get you, Stanford Pines, I'll get you all!!!"

The whole crew left, leaving us in a few seconds of silence before Stan looked at us. "Wanna see what else in on tv?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah, alright. My favorite part's the theme song."

The next day, we didn't have any costumers (at least, not at the moment), so I asked Mabel to play chest with me. (y/n) was lying on the counter with her phone, and Soos was doing ... Soos things.

"Little guy to black space nine!!!" Mabel said as she did a move.

I let out a groan. "It's a pawn, that's not your color, and stop stealing the tiny horses!"

"They like it better in here!!! Don't you, babies?!?" She shook her sweater pocket, where the four horses were at, making a neighing sound.

I moved one of my pawns, knocking over her king. "And checkmate!"

"What?!? Boo!!!"

I marked another point in my notebook. "Oh, Dipper wins again!! Up for another round?"

"Can't you get someone else to play with you? (y/n)'s right over there!"

"(y/n) always cheats in these games." I crossed my arms as I spoke, hearing her let out a snicker.

Soos then looked at us. "Hey Mabel, can you get me that brain in a jar? The lady one?"

"I got it." I said as I stood up.

"Thanks, but Mabel's taller."

I looked at him, a bit shocked at his response. "What?! No she's not, we're the same height! We've always been!"

"Better check again, dude." Mabel and I walked over, and (y/n) sat up as Soos took a measuring tape. Now back to back, he measured Mabel first, then me. "Yep, she's got exactly one millimeter on you."

"Cuz we now count millimeters?" (y/n) raised an eyebrow at Soos.

"What?!?"

"Whoa, don't you see what's happening, Dipper?!? This millimeter is just the beginning!!! I'm evolving into the superior sibling!!! Bigger!!! Stronger!!!" Mabel said, making me grow a bit angry.

Soos wasn't helping either. "Like some kind of Alpha Twin!!!"

"Alpha twin!!! Alpha twin!!!"

"C'mon, guys, nobody even uses millimeters! That only makes you taller than me in Canada!" I replied, crossing my arms.

Mabel only smirked at me. "You know, Dipper? I always wanted a little brother, who knew I already had one?!?"

She laughed, and before I could say anything, Stan ran into the room. "I was awoken by the sound of mockery! Where is it?! Show me the object of ridicule!"

"I'm taller than Dipper!!!" Mabel quickly said, and I growled.

"By one millimeter!!!"

"Hey hey, don't get... short with your sister!!!" He laughed, and I could only stare as anger boiled in me.

Mabel looked at Stan. "Now Grunkle Stan, I hope you don't think... little of him!!!"

"Yeah!!! And and uh, he's short!!!"

They laughed some more, and I tightly bawled my hands into fists. I noticed Soos looking at me with an apologetic smile, then at Stan and Mabel. "Dude, maybe you should lay off a tiny bit."

"Ha, tiny!!! Soos is in on it now!!!" Stan yelled, and they laughed again.

I'd had enough. Biting my lip, I ran up to my bedroom, letting out a heavy sigh once I was alone. Ugh, those two can really get on my last nerve!

Hearing someone knock on the door, I groaned again, storming over and opening it. "Mabel, I've had enough of you-!!"

However, I stopped myself when I saw (y/n) standing there, feeling embarrassed. "Wrong person, sorry."

"H-heh, sorry, (y/n).."

She walked inside, and I close the door. "Don't take what Stan and Mabel say seriously, they're just joking around."

"I know, it just bothers me when they gang up on me!" My eyes suddenly widened in realization, looking at her with a smile. "Hey, you can make me taller, can't you?!"

"I mean, I'm able to, but-"

"Yes, they'll eat their words after seeing I've grown-!!"

"Whoa whoa, hold your hat for a second." She crossed her arms, my smile fading away. "I'm not gonna make you taller."

"Why not?!"

"Cuz I think you're overreacting about this! You just need to calm down, this isn't a big deal!"

I stayed quiet, holding in a groan of frustration before my eyes landing on my journal, which was on top of my shelf. I walked over, jumping up as I tried to reach for it. "Ugh, c'mon!"

It then started glowing (f/c), eventually landing on my hands. I turned to face her. "I thought you had to say some rhyme for your magic to work."

"Some actions aren't much simpler and don't need that."

I began searching through the book, and (y/n) soon walked over to me. "Please tell me you're not searching for something to make you grow."

"It'll just be a tiny bit."

She let out a heavy sigh, rubbing the back of her neck. I then found the page I was looking for, reading it out loud.

"Legends of miniature buffaloes and giant squirrels have led me to believe they're our height altering properties hidden deep within the forest."

"You're really gonna check that out?" I nodded at her question, and she let out a groan of disapproval. "Alright, but I'm going, to keep an eye on you."

"Oh c'mon, I'm not a baby!"

"No, but you sure as heck act like one when you're mad. Heck, you're throwing a tantrum right now."

I let out a sigh, trying to calm myself down. Having (y/n) for help isn't bad anyways. I packed a few things in a backpack and we were off on our quest.

Eventually, we were walking down a path in the woods, my view focused on my journal. "We should be near."

"Wow, it's been like a year since I came to this part of the woods." She said, looking around with a small smile.

I looked at her. "Have you been to every place in Gravity Falls?"

"Pretty much, I used to explore a lot when I was younger with-" She stopped herself, making me tilt my head in curiosity.

"With who?"

"... no one, never mind.." She crossed her arms, looking away with a sad expression. I grew worried, who was she talking about..?

I let out a yell as I tripped on a rock, tumbling down a hill and landing on my face. This was so not my day!

Coughing a bit, (y/n) slid down to me as I sat up. "You okay?"

"I guess."

As I looked up, I noticed her eyes were wide as she stared down at me. Or more specifically, something on me. I followed her gaze to see a tiny, tiny deer standing on my leg, letting out a small gasp at the sight.

The deer then ran over to its tiny deer family, letting me stand up as we both stared at it in surprise.

A smile soon grew on my face as a tiny eagle flew past my nose, standing on (y/n)'s shoulder and making her let out a small chuckle.

However, we were both startled at the sound of a growl, looking over as I squinted my eyes to see better. "Is that mountain lion tiny or just far away in perspective?"

It leaped to attack us, and my eyes quickly widened in fear as I yelled. "PERSPECTIVE!!! PERSPECTIVE!!!"

(y/n) quickly murmured a spell and formed a shield in front of us as we both screamed. To our surprise though, the mountain lion passed through a pink light and shrunk into a miniature size, jumping into my vest.

I chuckled as it climbed up my arm, biting my finger. "Still hurts, but less!"

It ran off, and I followed (y/n) who walked over to where tons of crystals stood. "This is wicked cool, I've never seen these before...!!!"

I noticed a butterfly fly through the pink light, shrinking before passing through a blue light, growing to a giant size!

"What...?!?" I kneeled down to inspect a small crystal, pulling it out with some tools.

"Pinetree?" I turned to look at (y/n), who kept a serious expression on her face. "You're gonna be responsible with that, right?"

"I will, promise."

Her expression didn't change, I guess she didn't believe me, which I couldn't really blame her for, to be honest.

We went back to the shack, where I taped the crystal unto a flashlight and made it into a shrinking and growing device. Smiling to myself, I used it to make myself grow the extra millimeter I needed!

I walked downstairs, seeing Mabel, (y/n), and Soos. Mabel had her hands on her hips with a smile. "I've been buying big clothes, I'll grow into them."

Keeping a confident smile on my face, I smiled. "Hey guys, notice anything different about me?"

"Holy hot sauce! You've grown an extra millimeter!" Soos said, clearly shocked, and I noticed (y/n) roll her eyes.

Mabel shook her head. "W-w-what?!?"

Soos measured me with a nearby ruler, and I let out a chuckle. "What can I say, sis? Growth spurt."

She crossed her arms with a huffed. "Yeah, mine happened first. I'm gonna be taller in the end, it's science, Dipper."

"What? But we're the same height now!"

"Alpha twin!!! Alpha twin!!!"

"Oh yeah? Something tells me I've got another growth spurt coming on right now!" I ran upstairs, noticing (y/n)'s eyes widen a bit.

Once in my room, I used the flashlight to make myself grow a bit more, and hid it just as Mabel bursted into my room.

"Give it up, Dipper!!!" Her eyes widened and hen she noticed my hight, gasping. "What happened?!?"

I shrugged with a smirk. "You know, puberty and stuff."

"That doesn't make any sense!!! Just a second ago you were- wait a minute!!! This is some kind of magic-y thing, isn't it?!? Was it a wizard or something?!? There's a wizard in this closet, isn't there?!? Isn't there?!?"

"What?!? No!!!"

"You're telling me there is not a wizard in this closet?!? You're telling me that if I open this door right now-!!!"

"Fine, open it!!!"

The opened the closet, seeing nothing there, but she still didn't give up! "An invisible wizard?!? Really, Dipper?!?"

I face palmed, I know my sister can be ditzy at times, but seriously?! "Does he only respond to incantations?!? Excpecto wizzarium!!! Wizle!!! Wizar!!!"

"It's not a wizard!!! I grew myself using this magic flashlight!!!"

She looked back at me for a few seconds. "... Let me see that thing!!!"

I ran outside as she began to chase me, and we began to fight with the flashlight, growing and shrinking ourselves.

We were forced to a stop when (y/n) snatched the flashlight out of my hands, but Mabel and I then tried to get the flashlight back as she glared at us. "Guys, c'mon, this is getting annoying!!!"

"Gimme that!!!" I tackled (y/n), the flashlight falling off her hands and a bit far, but we all turned pale at a new voice.

"My my, what delightful manner of a dohickery is this?"

We stood up, (y/n) bawling her hands into fists as she whispered. "Crap, it's Gideon..!"

"Maybe he didn't see us use it and doesn't know it's a magic flashlight that can grow and shrink things..!" Mabel whispered, even though Gideon was literally right in front of us!

"... really?"

He let out a giggle, switching the flashlight's light between colors. The three of us tried to get it back, but he ended up shrinking us to a miniature size.

Mabel quickly hugged me as (y/n) tried to mutter a spell, but before she could get the rest of her words out, Gideon trapped us in a jar, locking us inside.

This was not happening..!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gideon took us to his bedroom, shaking the three of us out of the jar. "You three!!!"

Mabel quickly hugged my arm. "W-w-what are you gonna do to us...?!?"

"Why Mabel, I wouldn't hurt a hair in your eedy beedy head!" He said with a kind voice after softly petting poking her head, but his expression grew angry after. "If you agree to be my queen!!!"

"We live in a democracy!!! And never!!!"

"Maybe you'll change your mind after... this!!!" He picked her up by her sweater as (y/n) and I tried to pull her back down.

"No!!! I will fight you until the day I-!!!" She let out a gasp as Gideon dumped her inside a transparent snack bag. "Gummy koalas!!!"

He then picked up (y/n) who punched his fist. "Let me go , you big haired freak!!!"

Glaring daggers at her, he placed her inside a crystal box. "Don't think I haven't forgotten about that day, I know you're a magic user too!"

She looked over at me, growing pale before looking back at Gideon with the same rage in her eyes. "So?! What's it to you?!"

"I NEED TO KNOW, WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE POWERS FROM?!?" (y/n) let out a scream as Gideon roughly shook the box she was in, causing her to crash into all its walls.

"HEY, LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, getting his attention back.

He placed the box back down and looked at me with gritted teeth. "I haven't forgotten about you either, Dipper!! How exactly did you come up with this magic item, hm?! Somebody tell you about it..?! Did you... read about it somewhere..?!"

I looked over, seeing (y/n) create a small orb in her hands as she gave me a nod.

Looking back at Gideon, I whispered. "Lean closer and I'll tell you."

"Well, don't mind if I-!"

As he leaned over, (y/n) pressed her hands against the ground, a shock of electricity stabbing Gideon's cheek, causing him to let out a scream as he pulled away, cheeks now red of embarrassment.

He stayed quiet for a while, but then grabbed the box (y/n) was in and threw against the wall, the pieces of glass breaking as she harshly fell down. I tried to move as fast as I could, pulling her away from the class, cut marks in her arms and legs.

I pulled her behind me as Gideon raised a fist to punch us. "I COULD SQUASH YOU RIGHT NOW!!!"

We were thankful when he stopped himself. "Still yourself, Gideon, you can use them, you can use them..." With that, he moved to another table.

I looked at (y/n) in worry, seeing a bit of blood leave one of her cuts. "A-are you okay..?"

"Yeah, nothing that won't heal.." She gave a small smile, but I couldn't return it, not with the feeling of guilt rising up inside me.

If I had just left the situation alone, we wouldn't be in this mess!

"Stanford Pines, listen to me very closely." I turned to see Gideon on the phone. "I have your nice, your nephew, and their little friend too! Hand over the deed to the Mystery Shack right now or great harm will befall them!!! ... this is Gideon, by the way."

I heard Stan laugh through the phone. "Oh yeah, this is gonna be your worst plot yet! They're fine. I saw them playing in the yard minutes ago!"

"I have them in my possession!!! You don't believe?!? I will text you a photo!!!"

"Text me a photo? Now you're not even speaking English."

"But-!!! Hello?!? H-hello!!!" Gideon growled in anger before throwing the phone in frustration which broke against the wall, forcing us to move out of the way.

My blood went cold when he began to chuckle, growing louder with each second that past until he was cackling like a psychopath. "What am I doing?!? I don't need ransom!!! I have this!!!"

He picked up the flashlight once more, a smirk spread across his face. "I'll shrink Stan and take the shack for myself!!! You'll be helpless to stop me!!!" Taking four dolls that looked like us, he walked back over. "And if any of you step out a line... SMASH!!!"

We let out a gasp as he ripped the dolls' heads off, throwing them onto the table we were on before laughing once more.

"GIDEON!!! THE ICE CREAM TRUCK IS HERE!!!" We heard his dad Bud call for him.

"OOH, COMING!!!" He giggled, but stopped in his tracks before opening the cage a guinea pig was in. "Guard'm, Cheekums. I'M COMING!!!"

After he left, I stared at the guinea pig for a while, soon taking a nearby q-tip and poking his stomach. When he only squeaked, I quickly ran over to Mabel. "We gotta get out of here and save Stan!"

"I know! I will see you later!" She said as she placed the Gummy Koala's head in her sweater's front pocket.

"Okay, how are we gonna do this? Gideon's got magic and like a zillion inches on us. On the bright side at least we're the same height now!"

"Actually.." Mabel narrowed her eyes at me, and then we both looked at (y/n), who glared at us before letting out a groan and taking a ruler from Gideon's pencil case.

I let out a gasp at the sight. "You're still taller?!? Ugh, how did this happen?!?"

"I guess it's another mystery!" She replied with a shrug.

I put my hat back on, growing a little. "Just another reason we gotta get that flashlight back!"

"Cheekums, to freedom!!!" She said, now on the guinea pig's back as she pat his side. "... To freedom!!! ... Aww, you're just a big ol' dummy dumb!!!"

Letting out a sigh, I looked down from the table. "How will we get down...?!?"

"I can get us down." I turned to see (y/n) walked over to me as Mabel ran over as well.

"I don't know, (y/n), that impact seemed to really hurt you.."

"I'll be fine." She had already placed her hands on the ruler we had used, taking a deep breath as she opened her now glowing (f/c) eyes.

"Noble steed with heart of gold, take us where we need to go."

At the last word spoken, the ruler began to glow the same color, quickly taking us down to the floor. We quickly ran out the slightly open door, hiding inside a boot, but I couldn't help but grow worried at (y/n)'s now tired features.

Gideon licked his hands before glaring at his dad. "Clean me!!!"

Bud did as told before Gideon gave him an innocent smile. "Father, could you give widdle ol' me a wide to the Mystery Shack?"

"Oh I'd love to, sugar pie, but I have a heck of a lot of card to sell, I do~"

He began to tickle his son, who started laughing uncontrollably before yelling. "NO, NO, DON'T TICKLE ME!!! NO!!!"

Throwing the ice cream to the wall, Bud backed away as Gideon shot glares at him. "Never, NEVER tickle me!!! What have I told you?!? What have I-?!? Look at me, what have I told you?!?"

"Tickling is no laughing matter..."

"There we go."

"Do you still need a ride..?"

"I'll just take the bus!!!" He yelled before storming out of the house, Bud leaning back against the couch with a genuine smile.

"Precious memories."

Yikes, talk about one messed up family.

Once outside, we had to find a way to get to the shack. I got an idea, and we somehow manage to get the dollar discount sign to fly and made it to the shack before Gideon. Unfortunately, he was right on our tail. We were on top of the totem pole when the bus pulled up.

"We're just in time! But how are we gonna stop'm?" I then let out a yell as a bird starting pecking my head, hearing (y/n) laughing at me.

Once the bird flew away, I noticed a smirk on my sister's face. "Leave that to Mabel!"

After sliding down onto the shack porch's roof, Mabel let her gummy koala head fall on his hair, whispering in shame. "I'm sorry, gummy friend!"

"You will be missed." (y/n) closed her eyes as she placed a hand on her chest.

Gideon quickly noticed it, starting to freak out. "Oh, one of those inferno Gummy Koalas got into my perfect hair!!! *drops the flashlight* I can't defeat Stan looking like this!!!"

We all reached the floor as Gideon stood in front of the mirror to check his hair. Mabel hopped onto the flashlight. "Quick, get in front and I'll regrow you!"

"Wait, you're gonna grow us back to equal height, right?" I asked, making her glare at me.

(y/n) was just as mad. "Are we seriously doing this now?!"

"Dipper, that doesn't matter right now!!!"

"Well if it doesn't matter then why don't you do it?!?"

"Ugh, why are you acting so weird?!? Why can't you just accept that I'm a little bit taller than you?!?"

"Oh, I'm acting weird?!? You're the one that keeps calling me names and stuff!!!"

"Oh what, you mean like Little-!!!"

"Don't say it!!!"

"Little Dipper." We heard Gideon say before trapping the three of us in the same jar as before. "I dare say you would've defeated me, if it wasn't for your sibling bickering!!!"

He kicked open the door, smirking at the sight of a familiar hat. "The shack is mine, Stanford Pines!!!"

"NO!!!" We all yelled as he shrunk the person with the fez hat, and Gideon let out a laugh.

"Well well, Stanford, it appears I finally gotten the best of-" He let out a gasp as Soon was revealed under the hat, letting us let out a sigh of relief.

"What?!?"

"Alright, something's definitely different here."

He picked up Soos and placed him in a jar along with us, shaking the jar. "Tell me where Stan is!!!"

"Never!!! You'll never find Stan!!! On the second door to the left down the hall!!! Oh wait, why did I say that?" I mentally facepalmed at Soos's reply.

Placing the jar inside his pocket, he walked to the other room. "Stanford, I'm coming for ya!!!"

We all tried to break out, Soos sitting down. "Guess I kinda Soosed that one up.."

I let out a sigh. "It's not your fault, I'm the guy who put together that shrinking device. I guess it's just you kept teasing me, Mabel, like all day! What was that all about?"

She stared at me for a few seconds before taking the list of all our game points. "I guess it's that you're better at me at like everything and you always rub it in my face. Chess, checkers, ping pong, I guess I finally felt like I was winning at something for once.."

My heart sank to my stomach, placing a hand on my forehead. "Oh man, now I feel like a big jerk..."

"Don't you mean a little jerk?"

We laughed at her joke, then I spoke. Alright, I walked into that one. Are we cool?"

"We're cool." She said as she fist bumped me.

Soos offered a fist at us. "Am I cool?"

I chuckled as Mabel fist bumped him. "You're cool, Soos."

"Yes!!!"

"Well now that that's taken care of." We all looked at (y/n). "I know a way to let us out."

However, I grew pale as we heard Gideon yell. "Stanford!!!"

There we mirrors everywhere, seeing Stan everywhere. "Oh hi Gideon! I've been looking for someone to try out my new mirror maze! Then again, you're an idiot, that's the end of the sentence."

"You come back here!!!"

"Try and find me, twerp!!!"

(y/n) sat on Mabel's shoulders who sat on Soos's, glowing a faint (f/c) before opening the jar, noticing her skin grow paler. We then climbed up to Gideon's shoulders and onto his ... well, I would say neck but it's just head fat.

Mabel smiled brightly. "Woah, he's hair's so shiny...!!!"

I pulled my sister back as she tried to touch it. "Don't look directly at it!!!"

Soos, however, jumped onto his neck, pretending to make snow angels. "His neck is really squishy! Hey look, I'm making fat angels!!!"

"Ew, termites!!!" We heard Gideon say before trying to smack us, causing Soos to fall off.

"Tell my story!!!"

It was Soos though, the guy can survive anything.

We ran to the other pocket where the flashlight was, but Gideon had grabbed it to attack the reflection of Stan. The light bumped into many mirrors before it finally hit a moose head. In frustration, Gideon threw the flashlight at the mirror, breaking it.

"Hey, watch the merchandise!!!"

A smirk quickly spread in his face as he began to break all the mirrors in the room, until Stan finally walked over. "You little troll!!! These mirrors cost me ten- I-I mean uh, twenty five- five hundred, five hundred dollars each!!! And you're paying for all of them!!!"

"Oh contraire, it'll be you who pays!!!" He pointed the flashlight at Stan, and we let out a gasp.

Mabel looked at us. "Grunkle Stan is doomed!!!"

I, however, got an idea, remembering how ticklish he was. "Not completely doomed, to the armpit!!!"

"What?!?"

"Uh uh!!!"

I didn't blame them for for refusing to go, but I pulled them along with me. I could hear them talking as we crawled over, Stan sounding nervous.

"Woah, what is that thing..?!"

"Finally, after all these years, after every humiliation; your business, your family, everything will finally be mine!!! You have no one to protect you now!!! Prepare for the wrath of Gideon Glee- G-Gideon Glee-"

He was forced to stop his monologue when we began tickling his armpit. I could hear the confusion in Stan's tone of voice. "Uh, I don't even know how to respond to this."

"No!!! Stop it!!!"

"Look, kid, I think this whole rivalry thing is getting to you. I understand, I mean I'm a formidable foe, what can say?" When Gideon only continued to laugh, Stan spoke again. "Hey now, come on, you'll get me one of these days. Maybe, you know, run your evil plan by some friends next time, huh? Workshopping! But first get your issues in order there."

I felt him starting to roll around, and the three of us quickly jumped off as he was pushed out of the shack.

Gideon pat his pockets before looking at Stan, we had taken the flashlight with us. "My light!!!"

"You're the light of my life too, pal." He closed the door shut, wiping away some sweat from his forehead. "Oof, freak show."

After he walked away, we stood in front of the flashlight. We grew (y/n) back first, and then I looked at Mabel. "After you."

"It's okay, you can go first if you want."

I didn't wait for a reply and grew her first, and she then grabbed the flashlight and grew me. We then pressed our backs together, Mabel checking our heights before smiling. "Hey, I have my extra millimeter!"

"You earned it."

"Aw, thanks little bro-"

"Stop it."

"Alright alright, before you too start fighting again, we should probably destroy that thing first." (y/n) said, purposely standing between us so we wouldn't fight.

"Seems like the smart thing to do."

I took the crystal out of the flashlight, giving it to Mabel who threw it on the ground, harshly stomping on it. "Die!!! Die!!!"

"There you dudes are!" We all looked down, freezing at the sight of tiny Soos speaking. "I've been trying to get your attention!"

Mabel used her foot to push back the broken crystal, whispering at (y/n). "Guessing you don't know any growing spell?"

She shook her head as an answer, and Mabel looked back at Soos.

"Glue."

"Lots of glue."

Before I leave, I want you guys to leave in the comments suggestions for costumes I can draw for next chapter! the Summerween chapter UwU)
Thanks for reading!!! 'Till next time!!!

❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 2.9K 65
Y/n never thought of a life outside of her small orphanage. Dipper never thought of a life outside of his home in Gravity Falls. When Stan decides to...
174K 3.7K 43
For the first time in forever, Dipper and Mabel Pines have been sent to Gravity Falls to live with their great uncle. A weird old man who owns a tour...
73.1K 2.6K 18
It's been ten long years sense the demon known as Bill Cipher took over the small town Gravity Falls. Dipper Pines and his sister Mable Pines are ba...
18.6K 499 18
Y/N is a beautiful girl who has come to live in Gravity Falls, Oregon because she parents died in a house fire. She has come to live with her great a...