๐•‹๐• ๐•ฉ๐•š๐•”๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช

By mrsMPR400

"They relationship toxic as hell." She said rolling her eyes. More

Copy Rights
Ch.0๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ
Ch.0๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ
Ch.0๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ
Ch.0๏ธโƒฃ4๏ธโƒฃ
Ch.0๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ
Ch.0๏ธโƒฃ7๏ธโƒฃ
Ch.0๏ธโƒฃ8๏ธโƒฃ
Ch.0๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
Ch.1๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ
Ch.1๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ
Ch.1๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ
Ch.1๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ
Ch.1๏ธโƒฃ4๏ธโƒฃ
Ch.1๏ธโƒฃ5๏ธโƒฃ
Ch.1๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ
Ch.1๏ธโƒฃ7๏ธโƒฃ
Ch.1๏ธโƒฃ8๏ธโƒฃ
A/n
Ch.1๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
Ch.2๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ
Ch. 2๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ
Ch. 2๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ

Ch.0๏ธโƒฃ5๏ธโƒฃ

2.5K 81 43
By mrsMPR400

*VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

Joslynn "Mina" Williams
Macon, Georgia
May 25| 1:00 a.m.

"FUCK!" I moaned as he added another finger in me.

"stop all that running and shit." he mumbled pulling me back towards his face sending vibrations.

"DADDY!" I yelled as I came for the tenth time and my eye rolled back.

he lifted up from in between my legs with my juice dripping from his lips.

he licked his lips and got up from the bed walking into the bathroom.

I laid in the same position taken back from what just happened and slowly falling asleep.

I heard the bathroom door open and close then him cleaning up my juices.

When he was done he laid next to me dozing off with me right behind him.

9 Hours later

I woke up feeling around on the bed for My phone to see the time.

I opened my eyes and saw that I wasn't in my bedroom.

I quickly tried to sit up but someone was holding me. I looked to my side and saw the devil himself.

I tried to move out of his grip but all he did was pull me closer to him.

"Stop moving ." He said groggily laying his head on my stomach.

"Key let me up I gotta pee." I said making him huff his breath.

He let me go putting one of his hands in his pants and turned his head on the pillow.

I got up and went to his bathroom. When I looked in the mirror my eyes damn near fell out of socket.

I had on a big white t shirt and just my underwear.

What did me and this nigga do??

I thought as I looked under the sink and found a tooth brush and something to wash my face with.

When I was done I went back in the room seeing key not laying there.

I went and grabbed my phone from the nightstand to check my notifications.

Keyante😇
We went to get sum to eat

-what you want??

Me
Get me a 4 for 4 from Wendy's
Read 10:00 am

okay nigga don't reply back

(I hate when people do that shit like give me a damn okay or bye, some shit)

I walked to his dresser, put on his sweatpants, and put my phone in the pocket before walking downstairs.

damn not one of them stayed leaving me home alone and shit

(Idk if it's just me but people be leaving me by myself. like y'all don't want me to go or sum?)

I walked into the kitchen and saw liquor bottles everywhere and dishes in the sink making me blow out a breath.

I pulled my phone out and started playing some Rod wave.

I really should be making this nigga clean up his own house but instead im being a good friend and doing it for him.

*about a good hour or so*

I've been done cleaning and im still waiting on them to get back and I know good and well Wendy's isn't that far away.

Keyante "Dinero" Jackson
Macon, Georgia
Same day| 11:00 a.m.

I texted Mina a hour ago so I could get her some food but I don't think she gone want it now cause that shit cold.

we been sitting here watching this nigga Toosii beat some nigga ass for talking to Mauri.

"aight bruh it look like he don't wanna fight no more." cj said making me look at him crazy.

if you know Toosii you know that he is a playful and fun person but if you fuck wit that nigga he will change to a different person.

"mhm." he mumbled letting ole dude go and walk off.

I grabbed our shit and we got into Toosii car.

"you think we need to let this nigga drive?" Cj asked as we got in the back.

"to be honest nope but Ian finna tell him." I said shrugging my shoulders as he pulled out of the parking lot.

I didn't take that long to get home and as soon as I stepped in the house I smelled all types of breakfast food.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Mina making hella food.

"best friend!" I heard Mauri yell running to her.

"hey." she said smiling at her.

I saw everyone walk in except Toosii.

"where Toosii." Mina asked turning back to the stove flipping her pancakes.

"he throwing a lil bitch fit rn aint nun serious." Mauri said sitting on the counter.

"shut the fuck up Mauri." we heard from upstairs.

I walked behind Mina as she put her pancakes on her plate.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my head on her shoulder.

"nigga movaa." she said trying to get out of my grip.

"lemme get a bite." I said looking at what she made.

its been a minute since I ate some homemade pancakes.

"no you had Wendy's move." she said moving away from me and sitting at the island.

I saw Kayla behind her rolling her eyes at her then walking in the living room.

fuck her problem?

"please." I said sitting next to her.

"oh my mother fucking god." she mumbled before cutting me a piece of her pancake and shoving  it in my mouth making me choke.

"trynna kill a nigga  or sum." I said looking at her mug me then continue eating.

"or sum." she said making me look at her funny.

I got up from the seat and went into my room.

Ian really like being downstairs when the girls came over because Kayla gave me a weird vibe but I get a weird vibe from everyone when I first meet them.

I grabbed my playstation remote before turning on the tv.

I heard the door open and close and saw Mina walk in and put her phone on charge before she sat down on the bed just staring at me.

fucking weirdo

I ignored her staring at me turning to 2k before she began getting all in my face.

"what Joslynn." I said giving her my attention.

"what did we do." she mumbled doing this dumb shit👉🏽👈🏽.

"speak up." I said looking back at the tv.

"what did we do last night?" she said looking at me.

"nun." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"just a lil head." I said after a few seconds of silence making her snap her head at me.

"Keyante." she said looking at me with a straight face as I started a game.

"hmm?" I said trying to see around ha big ass head.

"what the fuck is a lil head." she said making me smirk.

I paused the game before looking at her.

"just a lil lickey lickey 3000." I said still smirking and her face turned red.

" yea aight." she said moving letting me play the game.

after finishing a few games I saw her with all her stuff in her hand.

"what you doing Mina?" I said looking at her look at me.

"im ready to go." she said looking at something on her phone.

"why." I said looking at the time on my phone it was bout past eleven.

"cause my momma want me home and I been with y'all all day." She said then walked out of the room.

ion know who taking her cause I aint. I thought as she walked back in the room.

"what you doing?" she said looking at me weirdly.

"playing the game." I said starting another game.

she walked in front of me blocking the tv.

"move." I said trying to look around her.

"nope take me home." she said snatching the controller out my hand making me stand up.

"Stop play wimmie." I said reaching for the controller as she put it behind her back.

She blew out a hard breath and said "Keyante can you Please take me home." She said with a eye roll.

I stared at her for a second before putting on my slides and grabbing my phone and keys.

She smiled at me before walking out the room.

I hope ha big head ass fall down them damn stairs. I thought as I walked out the room down the stairs and to my car.

Joslynn "Mina" Williams
Macon, Georgia

Keyante had dropped me off at home not to long ago and I've been in the bed watching cartoons with Cadenece ever since Ma went to work.

After two more episodes I felt my eyes get heavy and I let sleep take over my body.

———

What are y'all thought on Keyante??

Why was Kayla mugging Mina??

Vote and comment 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.9K 47
Two minds Two souls Each toxic but can't be without each other..
2.1K 40 14
โ„’โ„ด๐“‹โ„ฏ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐’ถ "๐’ฏ๐“‡๐“Šโ„ฏ โ„ฌ๐“โ„ฏ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š!"
486K 10.8K 45
ษช แด€ษชษด'แด› sแด€สษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด'แด› แด…แด แดกสœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ แด…แด โตŠ แดŠแดœsแด› แด€ษชษด'แด› ษขแดษชษดษข ๊œฐแดส€ ษชแด›เฐŒ แดs.ษขสŸแดแด„แด‹'s แด˜ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษดs #2
258 7 17
With power and money comes a lot of problems. join me on a quest as three different couples navigate their lives and relationships through lots of dr...