𝙋π™ͺπ™§π™š π™ƒπ™–π™©π™§π™šπ™™ &π˜›π˜³π˜Ά...

By feaqthrs

~this is a Meddison/MerAdd Fanfic.~ ~ I'm not the best at writing so I hope you like this~ ~Let go!" She pull... More

Chapter one.
Chapter two.
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six.
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter thirteen.
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fifteen.
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen.
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty-one.
Chapter twenty-two.
Chapter tweny-three.
Chapter twenty-four.
Chapter twenty-five.
Chapter twenty-six.
Chapter twenty-seven.
Chapter twenty-eight.
Chapter twenty-nine.
Chapter thirty.
Chapter thirty-two.
Chapter thirty-three.
Chapter thirty-four.
Chapter thirty-five.
Chapter thirty-six.
Chalter thirty-seven.
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine.
Chapter fourty.
Chapter fourty-one.
Chapter fourty-two.
Chapter fourty-three.
Chapter fourty-four.
Chapter fourty-five.

Chapter thirty-one

1.8K 73 17
By feaqthrs

Meredith's Pov.
2 months later.

I had my appointment with Addison today. I had hired a babysitter for Zola and Bailey. The drive was to long. I only loved about ten minutes away from the practice. She was waiting for me in the lobby when I arrived.

"You got here quick?" She said.

"I don't live that far" I said.

"Well I figured that" Addie said. We walked over to the elevator and she pressed the button. My phone started to ring again. It was my sister. Everyone had been calling and trying to figure out where I was.

"You can get that if you need to" she said.

"I'm not speaking with anyone in Seattle right now" I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I needed to get away from everyone" I finally said. The rest of the elevator ride was quiet. We got off at the fifth floor and headed to an exam room.

"So... who is Lexie?" She asked. "Is She a new girlfriend?"

"Ew that's gross, No, she is my sister" I said.

"You have a sister?" She asked.

"Yeah" I said. "Her and Mark are getting married" I added.

"No way!" She squealed. "Mark was never one for commitment.

"I know, he was screwing nurses left and right" I paused. "That was until he met my sister" I added.

"She must be just like you" Addison said with a tone I recognized. It was a tone she always used when she wanted sex.

"The day you left, I heard everything you said" I told her. She looked over at me from the scan. She looked as if she had seen a ghosts. I was the ghost.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880K 33.8K 154
This is book 1 of the majors. Please enjoy. Based of my imagination and research when I felt like it lol. Just here: I laughed and licked my lips as...
Little Boy By semi_driver

Historical Fiction

16.5K 987 27
His sisters friend and his next door neighbor has him crushing hard but she was older and he was just the nerdy little brother there is no way she fe...
54.7K 1.8K 50
⚠️TW: there's SA in this story. So if you're not comfortable I don't suggest reading this. What if there was a more specific reason as to why Derek w...
98.5K 2.8K 29
"Addison doesn't deserve this. She doesn't deserve any of it." Meredith shouted. "Addison doesn't deserve what?" She heard a voice behind her and her...