One Hundred Ways To Annoy Sna...

By Crazy4Severus

Rock and Jen, a few odd and weird people and lots of Snape, sound good? Jen and Rock have been friends since... More

One Hundred Ways To Annoy Snape
Killer Idea
Come Again
Top-Less Dinner
Be Prepared
The Chase Is On
Dying For Change
Stunning Insults
Working On It
Mean Sexy
Unplanned
Hurtful Words
Confession: We Love You
The Best People Are
Burn
Sexy In The Middle
The Best Medicine
If You Play With Fire You Are Going to Get Burnt
Filch Is A Perv
Vengeance is Sweet
Exposing A Rat
Terminated
Putting Himself At Risk
Confess
In His Court
Memory Problems
The Man In The Mirror
Formal Invitation
As Ready As Can Be
This Isn't The End
Killer Plans Come to Light

Petulant Child

223 11 2
By Crazy4Severus

I saw Jen look down at the parchment and watch a frown form, what ever it was he had written I knew it had to do with me by the way she tried to subtly hide it from my view. To late!!

"Accio parchment" I muttered and saw it fly from her hand and right into my own, looking down I growled and glared at Snape who was looking very triumphant with himself; that won't last.

Miss Dewitt I would rather have the dark lord tend to me in my time of need then the both of you, give me him over his daughter any day of the week. As for my symptoms they are and will remain to be none of your business. Now stop with the insistent questions my head can no longer take it!!

MY FATHER OVER ME.... Oh dear sexy now I am mad, and he must be delusional. No one in there right mind would want him to tend to them when they are at deaths door, he was less than sympathetic towards me when I fell ill and I am his daughter.

"Now Rock the professor is not very well... He dosn't know what he is saying" Jen's shaky voice reached me and I looked up to see her body had moved in the way of sexy Snape. Well I could always trick her and then pounce, but this is Jen. She knows me better than I know myself...

"Jen what are you doing?" I asked with a slight smirk to see her examine my stance and my eyes, not they are not red. Not quite yet..

"Um well... I thought you were going to kill Professor Snape so I- well I hoped you wouldn't kill me to get to him" she explained and I laughed and shook my head, this was funny. Of course I would not kill her to get to sexy; maybe just stun.

"You are safe... He however is not" I growled moving around to face the potion master showing him even he was bloody delusional that I did not appreciate what he had written, glaring down at him I thrust the letter towards his chest and waved my hand giving him the use of of mouth back.

"Explain" I hissed to see his eyes close as if he was in pain, when they opened they were dull and all the fight was gone from them; now I was worried.

"Miss Riddle, it is as I wrote. I take it you can read?" He muttered sarcastically and I hissed at him a whole heap of insults that had his eyebrow raise and face turn hard.

"You may well be a gifted Parselmouth but I however am not, I take it however what you said was neither pleasant nor flattering.. Detention Miss Riddle" he manged to get out before a coughing fit took over his whole body, lifting him up from his back he glared at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Jen hurry up with a diagnoses so we can leave sexy here to 'die in peace' as he so requested" I growled I was not angry at Jen but you hurt those you love, she was the closest person I could blow up on. Sorry Jen!!

"I would Rock but the patient is not cooperating, there is only so much I can digress from a visual examination.. He is hot and has a no doubt sore throat, his cough is dry but slightly chesty and he has a headache. These are all the symptoms of a common cold how ever that would not land him in bed and his nasal passages are clear as far as I can make out. He has not been blowing it at all, it is possible for it to be the flu but with out him telling me I can do no more" she sighed and shoot a dirty look towards the professor.

"I would appreciate it if you didn't talk like I was not here" Snape growled coldly and I smirked and let him drop back down to the bed to hear him hiss him pain as his head fell down, oh dear did I do that? Oops.

"Oh hi sexy, I didn't know you were down there... HOW ARE YOU FEELING?" I shouted and saw him place his hands to his head in pain and smirked, I can inflected pain with out cursing someone to oblivion.. Hey don't look at me like that, he deserves it saying he would rather have HIM than me... I mean come on, who would you rather have? You say him I will hunt you down and curse your ass, just a friendly warning.

"TELL JEN  WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU SEXY" I shouted and saw his eyes widen and then he glared at me and tried to make me scared, good try sir.. NOT!!

"Miss Riddle you continue to shout in such a manner and I will make sure the next time you fall ill I will pester you the way you are me... Miss Dewitt please remove Miss Riddle from my bedside" he turned to Jen who looked at me and then sexy and shrugged.

"No can do sir, Rock and I are team... Besides I happen to think you deserve all she sees fit to give you. That was not only mean but you knew it would annoy her. I would have thought you would have learnt from past mistakes where her father in involved but it seems you have not. Are you going to remain a petulant child or will you tell me your symptoms like a good boy?" I heard her hiss and mentally rushed over and hugged her, then gave her the most awsomest high five in the history of high fives. Awsomest is that even a word? Oh well it is now.

"Do not patronize me" he hissed deathly silent and I sat on the side of the bed and smirked, making my face all angelic I saw his eyes widen in fear; so they bloody should. I was not done with dear sexy, far from it.

I get mad and even... Best way to do it, why do people say don't get mad get even? No fun in that, you want to get MAD AND EVEN. Trust me is Rock's.. Hey did you get what I did there, anyway...

"OH DEAR THE LITTLE BOY WONT TELL US WHAT IS WRONG, IF YOU DO SIR I WILL GIVE A BLOOD LOLLY POP... YOU BE A GOOD SEXY AND TELL THE NICE LADY WHAT IS WRONG" I shouted just a little way from his ear. I smirked as his face contorted in pain and jumped up digging in my pocket, yeah they are for vampires but so what, I like them!!

"YOU WANT THIS THEN TELL US WHAT IS WRONG, YUMMY YUMMY. HOW ABOUT WE SHARE!! DON'T LOOK LIKE SEXY I DON'T BITE, WELL NOT UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO"  I added with a sweet smile to see his face fill with burning rage.

"MISS RIDDLE I AM A TEACHER AND YOU WILL TREAT ME AS SUCH, I AM OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR FATHER" he screamed in rage and I looked to Jen who looked like she was about to blow, it does not happen often but hell when it does RUN FOR COVER!!

"SIR JUST BLOODY TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG, EITHER YOU TELL ME OR I SWEAR RIGHT NOW THAT I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR MY ACTIONS. I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU NOW FREAKING HELP ME AND TELL ME WHAT YOUR SYMPTOMS ARE" Jen hissed her tone low to show that she was getting pissed, good on you girl.

"I regret ever saying you can help, my head can not take this any longer.. Just leave" Snape whispered and I pouted and saw Jen 's face turning red, this is NOT good.

"Just leave...? JUST LEAVE?! I HAVE SKIPPED CLASS TO COME AND MAKE SURE YOU WERE ALL RIGHT YOU UNGRATEFUL SWINE OF A MAN. I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS ACTUALLY WORRIED, SINCE WE GOT HERE YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT BEHAVE LIKE A CHILD. GOOD LORD I THOUGHT ROCK WAS BAD WHEN SHE WAS ILL BUT YOU - YOU TAKE FIRST,SECOND AND THIRD PRIZE! Now before I get nasty I suggest you tell me what is wrong" Jen blew up, her tone low and deathly taking both me and sexy by shock.

"STOP SHOUTING, what ever is going on with I am quite capable of handling it alone Miss Dewitt, I resent been compared to Miss Riddle in any way but in this instant I will not hold it against you.... Y-You were worried?" he added on the end as an after thought and Jen turned red due to embarrassment and look towards me, looking down at the deathly pale Snape I decided to go nice on him. It happens.

"Yes professor we were worried, hence why we left the classroom and decided to make sure you were all right. Apparently thought you are not and are still refusing to tell us what is wrong so we can help. Either way it is clear you are ill and if you can not stop acting like a child and tell us what is wrong than there is nothing we can do" Jennifer sighed perching on the end of the bed with a sad expression on her face.

Glaring down at him I crossed my arms and watched his expression soften, his eyes no longer as hard as they were his position slumped like he was relaxed.

"We were trying to be nice" I hissed and saw him sigh.

"I see that now, I am well.. People do not like me and I prefer it like that. I am a man who likes his solace, I am happy like that. In any case I thank you for your kindness, Miss Dewitt. My symptoms are as you so wish to know sickness, temperature. Hot and cold sweats along with my head feeling like it wants break free of the confides of my skull. I have drank plenty of fluids and as you know a sore or hoarse throat and cough. Happy now?" He sighed and I smiled and fluttered my eye lashes.

"Now sexy was that so hard?" I commented and handed the lolly over, he didn't seem to like my remark because he glared at me and growled. But he took the lolly, not just me then.

"Thank you sir.. It is quite simple really, you have food poisoning. I also suspect you may be getting the beginning of a cold or the flu but that is easily sorted with a potion. I suppose a potion would cure the food poisoning but I am not quite sure what would counteract the reaction taking place, yes that could work" Jen thought out loud and I noticed sexy looking at her with what could mistaken as awe, she was extremely intelligent, I had my fair share of brains but nothing on the scale of Jen.

"Miss Dewitt perhaps you would like to run your finding by me, after all potions is what I am paid for" he smirked and I saw her head snap up causing her light brown hair to go swishing backwards, her green eyes widened and she glanced at me.

"Oh right that would be much better. I am thinking saffron to counteract the poison agent, it is a very good ingredient in cooking but as many herbs and such they are also used for medicinal purposes, the saffron would settle the poison and then begin to break it down giving your body a chance to accumulate more white blood cells to help fight the remaining poison. I could be wrong sir but I think it would be worth a try" Jen explained and then even I looked at her in awe, she is brilliant.

"Twenty points to Ravenclaw.. Very good Miss Dewitt and you should not doubt yourself, that whole explanation is worthy of an O on your owls. I would trust that if I left you to brew the antidote that I can be fairly certain you would not poison me more than I am?" He praised and then questioned to see Jen's green eyes widen in shock.

"No sir I would try not to, it is a complex potion. Are you sure you would not rather have a more skilled teacher or even yourself do it?" She gasped and I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"God Jen have some faith in yourself, sexy wanted you. He said so in not so many words; you are brilliant so go and get brewing so he can get his sexy butt out of this bed" I encouraged and saw a smile break across her face and then she rushed from the room running back seconds later.

"Thank you so much sir" she rushed out and then was gone again.

"I would not have quite used those words Miss Riddle but they worked" sexy commented and I shrugged and sat on the end of the bed.

"I must have a magical touch or something" I smiled and glanced at him to see him look un-comfortable.

"Quite" he replied and then silence settled and I decided it was now or never, I wanted to know why he always brought up my father. I may get mad but I am NOTHING like him, it is not my fault he is my dad trust me I would trade him in a heartbeat if I could. It doesn't work like that.

"Sir why do you hate me?" I asked slowly to him him sigh, I kept my eyes locked firmly to my shoes like they were most interesting thing in the entire world.. Nothing much to them, black with a slight heel and a little strap across the ankle.

"Contrary to popular belief Miss Riddle I do not hate you. You remind me of your father" he muttered and I felt tears spring to my eyes at that last sentence.

"Oh..."

"Quite... It is nothing you have done or said, it is difficult to explain. The presence you have reminds me of him..." he explained further and I sighed.

"I understand sir... I hate him you know?" I whispered and wanted to Jen hurry up and get back so that I could end this more than un-comfortable conversation. I wish I had never started it but I had; me and my damn mouth I wish I could shut up and I know Jen does sometimes.

"Is that so?" Snape questioned and I looked meeting his eyes, "yes sir, I hate him but there is nothing I can do about it. Everyone you included Jen excluded see's me for only his daughter, Rock Lula Riddle the dark lords daughter. I am not just that, I am a person who has my own mind and yes I can over-react at times mostly when he is concerned and you seem to love bringing him up. I am under his thumb and there is nothing I can do, I rebel as much as I can but you know how he hates that" I sighed and Jen strolled in her eyebrow instantly raising as she saw my face, I was fighting the tears praying that they didn't fall.

"Lula?" Jen whispered and I shook my head and smiled, I knew she would see through it she all ways could.

"I am fine" I told her and watched her glare at Snape and hand him the vile, I saw she wanted to say something but Snape beat her to it.

"Miss Riddle yes I do know how he hates that, we do not chose our fathers but we do chose how we act and what kind of life we want to live. He can only control as much as you allow him to... Miss Dewitt I gather everything has brewed properly?" He changed the subject and I saw Jen look at me and then turn to the professor.

"Yes sir as much I could... I suggest you stay in bed for today but tomorrow you should be quite well enough to get back to teaching... I must say sir if you must chose a substitute anyone but professor Sprout, please.. I did come to the lesson to learn potions after all" Jen smiled and saw his head nod in agreement.

"Well sexy I look forward to seeing you in class, bed rest means you stay in bed" I added to see his eyes roll.

"I am quite aware what bed rest means" he hissed his voice all ready sounding slightly better, Jen hugged me and then we linked hands and made it towards the potion masters door.

"Riddle, Dewitt" we heard his voice call and tuned as one to face him.

"I wish to thank you for well today, you will not get into trouble for skipping class. Miss Riddle detention still stands" he smirked and I glared at him and reached for my wand.

"It was our pleasure sir, get better soon" Jen smiled and dragged me from the classroom keeping my hand as far from my wand as she could.

That is sooooo unfair, he wound me up and I get punished... Well I will make that a detention he wont forget in a loooonnnngggg while....  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.8K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
668K 24.4K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 35.5K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
353K 12.9K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...