Hello Jupiter

De AgentCALM

Step into a world full of gods and demigods and explore different realms and secrets untold. What happens whe... Mais

INTRO
CHARACTERS
§
EEN
TWEE
DRIE
VIER
VIJF
ZES
ZEVEN
ACHT
NEGEN
ARCHIVE 1
TIEN
ELF
DERTIEN
VEERTIEN
VIJFTIEN
ZESTIEN
ZEVENTIEN
ACHTTIEN
NEGENTIEN
ARCHIVE 2
TWINTIG
EENENTWINTIG
TWEEENTWINTIG

TWAALF

69 6 1
De AgentCALM

+

It was fairly humid here; well it was Yoongi's underground lair, where Holly likes to sleep.

The place is surely dark, a bit dim, but it wasn't enough to see; he doesn't get how Yoongi manage to see, but then again being the demigod of the underworld has it perks, Hoseok sigh a bit and then he focus on his energy when suddenly a single bright light suddenly lands in Hoseoks head; his halo. Since Hoseoks halo on top of his head manage to create a bit of light, the demigods halo was made of fine material with the main resource; that's the tear drop of the sun itself, while he can see his oldest hyung had manage to offer himself to bring holly in he could see Seokjin pinkish halo was lighting up in the corner of the corridor; signaling that the other demigods presence.

Hoseok was making sure that the big tub was ready for Holly's bath. Sure the girl is tough at some point, but she seems too like only Hoseok and Jungkook, well they are the only people Yoongi let to touch.

Meanwhile Seokjin was struggling with the girl and Hoseok saw his oldest hyung struggle made him chuckles at his hyung to attempt bringing holly in.

'Need help hyung?' Hoseok asked his oldest hyung as he saw how the cute three headed dog was not moving a bit, glancing at Seokjin and when back to it sleeping form.

'Please...' Seokjin desperate state was enough for Hoseok to help, when Hoseok figure was growing close to Seokjin desperate state made Holly eyes perk up at the sound of Hoseoks satin robe. Making Holly suddenly stand up bringing Seokjin form tumbling down as the dog zoom pass him; running to Hoseoks figure. Stumbling a bit Hoseok open up his arms widely at the zooming dog and hug it as it give Hoseok tender kisses; licks to be exact.

'Aw... who's the good girl,' Hoseok coos at the dog as it wag it tails, not realizing Seokjin state as he got up brushing his robe yet again in disgust on how the perfect robe it was had turn into a rag in second.

'I don't know how you manage such beast,' Seokjin looks at himself, regretting ever joining Hoseok, but he had to; he needed you, Jungkook and Yoongi to resolve whatever problem they had. He could feel the tension in the three of you and not wanting to be a part of whatever it is he had to make you three talk together, he had hope that leaving you three, you guys would manage to talk it out; So joining Hoseok was the best thing to do.

'It takes a while for me you know, I had to take her almost every day from here, it was not easy but I'm glad –' petting the dog as it wags its tail happily –' she warms up to me.'

'You shouldn't be jealous of me hyung...' he chuckles,' Up until know I don't even think the girl is going to let me ride her though, the only person she lets is only Jungkook and Yoongi hyung himself.'

'Well that's because they are soul brothers... bonded for life.' Seokjin shrug a bit.

'That is true but you know that just because they are soul brothers doesn't mean they got holly's permission to ride her,' Hoseok told his hyung as he looks at the Cerberus,' isn't that right girl?' he coos at the Cerberus who was looking at Hoseok ever so lovingly.

'Beside I think why she wouldn't let you ride her is because of the accident...' Hoseok knowing eyebrow quirks had made his eldest hyung groan in annoyance.

'It was one time!' Seokjin groan yet again,' and I promise I wouldn't do it again.'

'Hyung you had her get a beautiful pink satin to wear...' Hoseok heartily laugh at his eldest hyung frustration, maybe getting a Cerberus pink fluffy satin to wear was not a good idea.

'Well I thought she needed one since all of the poodles I had would love being pampered,' Seokjin thought heartily at it.

'Seriously hyung... you don't know how furious Yoongi was seeing his precious Cerberus was in a tutu and it was pink...' Hoseok laughs again as Holly was growling at Seokjin of the eventful day, making Seokjin coward in fear and as he swear at the dog to never do that again, the whole place was silence once again.

As they manage to get Holly in the bath, all they could hear was running water and Hoseoks small humming.

'Do you think they'll be alright up there...?' Seokjin started as he was sitting down comfortably in one of the sofas in the middle of the room down there.

'You know Yoongi hyung has everything under control,' Hoseok also slumps beside Seokjin as he looks up and sigh,' beside; everything will be alright... nothing will happen you know.'

Silence took over, but Seokjin just couldn't help to feel the itch to know something is going on between those three, a romantic had sprung into the room as soon as he saw your figure that that.

'Everything will be fine until Zeus will start to step down.' Seokjin said.

'You know that it will be handed to Jimin right,' Hoseok gulp at his words,' he is his son, right?'

'Not until Jimin could man up to take the position his not,' hearing his hyungs confession, bubbling a thousand question in his head.

'What do you mea –'he was stop when Seokjin pat his back as he straighten his back –' hyung... what do you mean.' Hoseok ask yet again.

'Rumors were flying around that Zeus is going to step down this time and it's not Jimin who's going to be in there sitting in the throne.

'But... Jimin is his son... he will be a great king, he has a golden heart, everything will be prosperous in his reign.' Hoseok rambles.

'Yes and that Hobi, are not enough, Zeus might be the ruler but not everything is sugar, spice and everything nice.' Seokjin hands wave as two glass and a bottle of wine flew in their hands.

Hoseok looks at the bottle of wine and the two glasses with question look as Seokjin gesture to drink with him,' Is... this?'

'Yes. I need a drink after all of this and Dionysus's wine is the best around,' he was twirling the glass in his hands,' remind me to gather some more wine from Dionysus, Hope-ah.'

As both toss on the drink, silence once again grew into the place as they watch Holly playing with the bubbles in her bath.

'Jimin is breaking himself.'

'What?!' Hoseok looks at his eldest

'His father is pushing him to the limit Hoseok; I couldn't even recognize anymore... he looks so different... I was so surprise when I had seen him with the heavy armor and all; he's a demigod for goodness sake! He doesn't need armor he needs to trust himself.' Hearing his older hyung, Hoseoks eyes started to swirl with image of a tiny Jimin bearing all of those, reminding him of the past once again.

'I think something is going to happened Hoseok, and its killing Jimin slowly, he never practice like this. His father wouldn't just torture his eldest son like this.'

'Does it have to do with y/n arrival?' Hoseok ask carefully.

'I don't know and I hope not.' Worriedly Hoseok eyes had twitch.

'I can feel it you know,' Seokjin deadpanned said.

'What is it...?' Hoseok looks up to his eldest hyung in curiosity as he knows the last time his eldest hyung had say the same word, chaos started to happen. By the time they had realize she was gone and Yoongi's mother had left and everything was chaos, it seems the memory and the feeling was still lingering as how before.

'Hyung... the last time you said something like that stuff happens.'

'That's what I'm worried about; I'm scared that I'm jinxing it.'

It was a cold night

Hoseok little figure was wrapped up into a tiny bundle as he sniffle a bit on how cold the place had turn, his little figure was wrap in the big sofa that Seokjins house had as he waited for his father carriage to pick him up, groaning a little how furious his father will be knowing how his son was not doing so well. He didn't realize he was shivering as one of his eldest hyung was draping another blanket on the freezing figure.

'Hope-ah... hyungie told you not to play in the rain now look at you,' Seokjin was scolding his younger brother,' you made hyungie's pretty robe dirty too.' The little boy exclaim at the slightly younger demigod.

Little Seokjin looks at his pouting younger brother, his eyes guilty at not listening his older hyung, but he had reason to disobey Seokjins order.

'I can't believe you're that irresponsible hope-ah...'

'You don't mean that...' Hoseok silent as he looks over his hyung was not responds at what he was asking.

'hyung is disappointed in you.' Seokjin deadpanned said to the 7-year-old boy as something inside Hoseok snap at what his eldest hyung has to say, he was furious when he suddenly snap with a very mean tone he could muster up.

'Hyungie is a meanie,' Hoseok started to cross his arms as Seokjin eyebrows furrow at what his younger brother had to say,' hyungie didn't know that jiminie was allowed to go outside and was even waiting for everyone and then jiminie had put up his smiling face when I found him.' Hearing the younger confess Seokjin eyes bewildered.

'Jiminie, He was there...' Seokjin jaw drop and Hoseok little eyes was dropping into a sad state.

'Jiminie was on break from royal duty and he was allowed to do anything,' Hoseok little eyes started to sob,' a-and he took his time to rest to see all of us, si-since he sti-still r-remember the pr-promise we had m-made when we little...' Hoseok was full on sobbing by the time Seokjin had heard it.

Jimin was someone Hoseok cherish very much, they had spent their diapers days just like Yoongi with Jungkook so it was no wonder if Hoseok had a soft spot for Jimin.

Jimin was someone very important in the Olympia world, his not only a prince; crown prince. He was the next successor of Zeus. His father had a little trauma since Jimin being the only son he had, he need Jimin to become stronger the best at everything he had done.

Assigning him with various training and education was something Jimin had to go through since he was a little boy; he was wielding shield and swords in the age of 5, and it killed his hyungs and dongsaeng to see him like this, but nothing could be stop since he was the only heir. So one day they all had promise since Jimin was hardly around and being Jimin not able to socialize that well; all relying in his group of 7; they all had promise that if Jimin manage to find time he would play with his group of friends, whatever it takes they will be there for him waiting.

They took a promise to wait by the big tree behind the Seokjins massive rose garden and everyday those little feet and happy shouts were lingering in the back garden. Not a single day they had miss playing with each other.

But how long can you wait?

Over the pass days they had waited for all of them to be reunited, Jimin never shows up.

So their little hearts couldn't content knowing that Jimin might have forgotten about them, so they left, one by one their tiny feet drag them back into their own carriage and was carried home, and up till a very long time Hoseok and Seokjin were the only one who came back.

'Hobi! Get up, up now!' a sudden stir had awoken Hoseok from his slumber, not knowing the situation that was going to happen, Hoseoks little figure was ushered out by Seokjin as the older had drag the little boy away.

'Hyung... what are you- what is happening,' Hoseoks little feet was running as fast as he can.

'No time... hyungie feels the tingle, not a good one hope-ah,' Seokjin's frantic movement made Hoseok sense alert, his hyung is one of those bless people who had the ability to foreseen the future, other people might have vision, or had some unconscious being whispering his ears, but Seokjin had the tingles. No one not even Aphrodite knows her son ability except Hoseok and Jimin.

'Hyung... my feet is aching please tell me what's going on,' his younger brother whine.

'I can feel it you know.'

Those words are enough for Hoseok to know what was going on.

'Hyung what do you think will happen this time,' Hoseok asked silently.

'With Zeus stepping down, I don't think anything will be fine until Jimin reclaims the realms,' Seokjin wonder,' But the old hack just wouldn't let Jimin be jimin; his not even letting Poseidon's son see him.'

'Taehyung is not allowed to see Jimin?' Hoseok exclaim loudly and was left dumbfound by the information he had to take in.

'But Taehyung is the reason why- This is absurd!' Hoseok sudden outburst had made holly stop playing as the whole place was getting dimmer.

'Hoseok control your lights, you're scaring holly.' Seokjin sternly at Hoseoks flaming form as the light was dimmer, being the son of Apollo the light represent how brightly a demigod should shine, the dimmer the light the darkest mind will arise.

'Zeus... his killing his own son like this, Taehyung is Jimin's everything,' Hoseok frown is a reaction that Seokjin new to well, well they did grow up together all seven of them.

'I know Hoseok that is why we need to help him as soon as we can figure out what is happening and why a sudden human suddenly pops up like Aeri did.'

The sudden mention of Aeri, Hoseok face yet again turn into a sudden frown, she was someone that no one especially Yoongi would like to talk about. She was someone who was important in their lives and her sudden disappearance where no one, not even Yoongi would like to ask is something that had hit a spot in each of their hearts.

She somehow reminds both of the demigods of you. She was somehow alike you and that made them want to protect you even more, somehow afraid that if something slips up they would lose another alike. But seeing how complicated the situation is on why your sudden appearance had grace upon them it made Seokjin tingles that day, something that he had not felt since that day, a reason why he was so reluctant in meeting Yoongi which happened that his hunch was right, because somehow you were there.

He didn't know that night you were there, he had sense Jungkook, yes. But a human? It was sure out of his mind, he had baffled when pretended to know you were there that day, he was going to stop his acting as he was trying to ease his beating heart, but his heart had stop seeing you standing in front of Yoongi, made his heart literally drop at what was expected and fear was somehow coming true.

So that night with beating heart, he had test you afraid that you would be the same as Aeri, but relief washes in his face when he saw your innocent and was not baffling that somehow you had ended here.

Silence had taken yet again.

No peeps, just holly.

Hoseok was about to ask his older hyung again when suddenly the place had shaken. Making the two demigods scramble from the sofa as holly stops.

'Hyung did you –'he was not finished when a sudden rumble, longer. Had shaken the place, panic was written all over the place as suddenly holly jumps in front of Hoseok and Seokjin and growl at the edge of the hall.

'Hoseok light the direction in front of holly.' Seokjin slowly says as he looks over and nods. As brightly as he can he lights up, a sudden shadow had forecast the end of the hall when a sudden blob of goo suddenly appear in front of them, black as its eyes bulge out and a creepy wide smile had decorated it's gore face, as if the joker itself had produce a very ugly offspring; stepping back at the entity that had presented itself.

And it speaks.

'yo-you wi-will f-fac-ce th-the wra-wrath of th-the demigod-dess her-self.'

Its stuttering figure suddenly slither itself to their way as both of the stepping back as holly was protecting them so greatly.

When the entity had suddenly attack making Seokjin and Hoseok stumbling back as they look the entity itself had made it bigger and was fighting Holly.

'Hyung watch out!' when a limb was attacking them from behind.

Seokjin suddenly turns in frantic as he suddenly summons a rose sword from his robe and slice through the entities limb off as it started to shriek

It was pure chaos, the whole place was a mess when suddenly a limb of the entity had try to grab Seokjin when a ray of sun had slice through its limb as Seokjin was not aware what was happening if Hoseok didn't safe him.

'Thank you,' Seokjin out breath.

'What is that?' as Hoseok dodge the attack.

'I don't know but it look like it's not from here.'

'Hoseok we need to get out fast!' Seokjin screams as they look at holly,' I don't think Holly is going to handle the entity easily. As he finished his sentences a sudden rumbled had yet again and black smoke had engulf all of them inside, when suddenly they were transported in another place with holly trailing behind them.

They suddenly land in front the gates of the valley of the death.

'Hyung... look,' as the two demigod was confused,' we're in the valley of death.'

'Yes... it seems like Yoongi had send us here by mistake,' Seokjin stood up gracefully,' he could have landed us somewhere else then here.'

They look around when a sudden thud had made both of them screaming, and as realization it was only holly. But she was not standing up, instead she was sleeping.

Hoseok was the first one to run to her as he crouches beside the Cerberus.

'Hyung!' realizing that holly unawake state had both of them panicking,' she's not waking up,' Hoseok checks for pulse.'

Seokjin's blood ran cold, at the worst thing that could happen, when a sudden movement he had seen made his heart pumping yet again. He suddenly ran beside Hoseok.

'Seok I think that – I think she's moving,' Hoseok look and yes there were conformation that a sudden twitch had made them breathe in relief.

'That's good –'Seokjin suddenly stood up –'that's good she's okay now we need to find the rest. I don't where to start but I think that –'

'hyung... I don't think holly is alright.' Hoseoks voice trembles making Seokjin frown and it was for sure, she's not really fine.

'RUN!'

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

115K 5.7K 26
A jikook fan fiction Jeon Jeongguk - Son of Zeus Park Jimin - Son of Hades When Son of Hades meets Son of Zeus A short fan fiction
6.1K 286 25
Angels and demons are enemies, that's a given. But what if, hades needs a wife to bear his children; the God of nature and light. And the God is the...
68.4K 2.7K 18
Jungkook is the devil, literal king of hell. Taehyung is his demon best friend. Yoongi is an angel. What could possibly happen? (taegikook, jiseok, n...
13.8K 420 10
in which jeongguk is overprotective of his sister but it's taehyung he ends up hurting a taekook short story an a/o/b AU Alpha! Jeongguk + Omega! Tae...