Conglomerate Clan • Seulmin

By dksdks

They were born with golden spoon, they grew inside diamond cage, they lived a life that was written by other... More

Prologue - Jimin
Prologue - Seulgi
Chapter 1 - Ideal
Chapter 2 - Smile
Chapter 3 - Blind Date
Chapter 4 - Auction
Chapter 5 - Faith
Chapter 6 - Inauguration
Chapter 7 - Moment
Chapter 8 - S & M's Wedding
Chapter 9 - Threat
Chapter 10 - An Embrace
Chapter 11 - Promise
Chapter 12 - Storm
Chapter 13 - Busan
Chapter 14 - Ex
Chapter 15 - Vixen
Chapter 16 - Journal
Chapter 17 - Buzz
Chapter 18 - Bomb
Chapter 19 - Anger
Chapter 20 - Decision
Chapter 21 - Expensive
Chapter 22 - One
Chapter 23 - Nightmare
Chapter 24 - Confession
Chapter 25 - Over
Chapter 26 - Luck
Chapter 27 - Fight
Chapter 29 - Jealousy
Chapter 30 - A Talk
Chapter 31 - Husband & Wife
Chapter 32 - Farewell
Chapter 33 - Forgiveness
Epilogue - Kingdom Come

Chapter 28 - Plea

1.1K 48 7
By dksdks

The first fight is not the last one. It's unavoidable as Jimin and Seulgi become busier with the schedule of their wedding preparation. They have a lot of things to do in a very short time and this is super stressful. What makes it even worse is, they are unable to come face to face and have quality time together. In a span of three weeks, they only meet once for their simple pre-wedding photoshoot in studio. They even do their wedding dress and suit fitting separately. Somehow it leads into an argument and inevitably makes a distance between them. They are aware of it and they are not going to let it continue any further. Today, a week before their wedding, after the preparation is about 90% complete, they decide to visit Jeju Island to spend some time alone. Two days one night, a short trip but hopefully it is going to bring everything into its place.

Taking a private jet, Jimin and Seulgi fly to Jeju Island early in the morning. At first, they are a little bit awkward with each other, but as time goes by, words flow like a river, smiles appear like a warm spring day and just like that the ice starts to melt. In the end they are comfortable with each other again. As their hands are intertwined tightly, they keep talking about this and that, start from an unimportant chat to a deep conversation. It feels like they haven't meet for years and in that exact moment they realize how much they miss each other.

After about an hour flight, the private jet lands safely in Jeju Island. Immediately, Jimin and Seulgi are escorted through a VIP exit to the car. Jimin decides to drive the car by himself as he is impatient to be left alone with Seulgi, with no one interrupting. He helps her to get in to the car as always before he rushes to the other side and joins her inside. He gives her a sweet smile and a quick peck then rides away to one of her family's private villa. It doesn't take a long time to reach the destination. There are tens villa with different size and design, nicely line up under the blue sky. They head to the near end villa which is close to a legendarily beautiful and magnificent beach rock. That one is the most famous as it has an outstanding and a spectacular coastline picturesque. Moreover, after the sunset, it's going to turn into a quiet and unrealistically romantic place. A perfect spot for love birds.

Walk through a petite coastal yard, Jimin and Seulgi go toward the front door. Eyes wander around, plants like prickly pear cactuses, junipers and rugosa roses grow exquisitely there. This is really a nice get away place. Jimin opens the door and holds it for Seulgi. Once she is inside, he closes the door behind and immediately puts their things on floor then pull her into his arms, hugging and embracing her softly. Her warmth spreads through his body and it's so comfortable and pleasant to have her near him like this. He takes a deep breath and smells her sweet scent before he finally speaks in whispery.

"I miss you so much"

A smile appears on Seulgi's face as she hears that. Slowly, she moves both of her hands to his waist and returns Jimin's affectionate gesture. She softly whispers and tells him, she feels the same, she misses him so much. Thereafter, she snuggles closer as she places her ear on his chest and listens to his heartbeat. This man is going to be her husband and she is going to be his wife next week. She never once thinks that her life is going this way. She knows, her life is already written by her father and she believes, he only wants the best for her but she never expects it to be like this. It's unbelievably beyond beautiful. She is very grateful. Same as her, Jimin also never once imagines about this kind of life. It's colorful and he lately smiles a lot. Ever since he meets her, he starts to realize that he has someone to protect, someone to take care of, someone to fight for. That's an enough reason to gradually become a better man and eventually be the best man.

***

Take a stroll together along the beach, hand in hand, Jimin and Seulgi enjoys the smell of the sea as they continue their little conversation. The sound of wave and the breeze accompany their moment. He then slowly starts letting go her hand and moves it to embrace her shoulder. Automatically, she puts her arm around his waist and slightly rests her head on his shoulder. It already feels like a honeymoon and none of them are complaining. Even the environment and atmosphere support the intimacy as it is not a peak season. It's more quiet and empty than usual. It's only them.

"Do you want to play in the water?" Jimin asks which Seulgi immediately responses with shaking her head.

"Why?" Jimin questions.

"I just don't want to let you go" Seulgi explains as she proceeds to completely embrace him.

"What a baby" Jimin comments as he hugs her tightly.

Seulgi smiles as she looks up at Jimin. She stares at him before she tiptoes to peck his lips. After that quick touch, he pouts his lips at her as he asks for more but she plays hard to get. He then traces his hands from her back to her shoulder to her nape and ends it as he cups her face. He gazes deeply and begins to tilt his head. She knows what's going to happen next when she sees his lids flutter closed. She joins him and closes her eyes. The next second, she feels his plump lips on hers and he passionately kisses her. He nibbles at her lower lips and strokes her tongue with his. Quickly, the game changes. It turns into make out, it gets hotter. He is so into it but she suddenly steps back and breaks the kiss. She still pants but she right away makes an excuse.

"Jim, I'm hungry"

Chuckle leaves Jimin's lips as he knows exactly what Seulgi is trying to avoid. He understands and also is thankful because he is near to lose his control which could probably put him in big trouble since they did it in public place. After that, she holds his arm and leads him to walk to her favorite restaurant nearby. It only takes 5 minutes and they already sit inside the wooden building, ordering and waiting for their very late lunch or maybe an early dinner. Their table is right beside a glass wall that faces the sea. As the dishes are finally served, they then start enjoying the food. Outside, the sun slowly sets and the sky changes into a pale tint of orange. A moment later it finally disappears behind the horizon and lets the night comes together with its mate, the star and the moon.

The food is good, the view is incredible and the companion is ideal. The atmosphere is perfectly fine. Jimin and Seulgi stay a little longer there though their dinner is all done. They decide to drink a bottle of soju but of course it's not enough. They order more and more until in the end they empty five bottles. Jimin is so ready to add the number but Seulgi calls off. She suggests him that it's time to stop and return to villa. He nods and immediately stands up to pay the bill. She follows him behind and says thank to the owner before she exits the door with him. Once they are outside, she right away grabs his arm and holds it tight. To be honest, the alcohol hits her and she is a bit drunk but still sober enough to walk on her own feet. He surely knows that she is slightly drunk from her pink cheeks and clingy behavior. One step, two steps, with every step they take, she sticks even closer to him until she completely puts her weight on him. He glances slightly at her and finds that she already stares at him. He smiles at her and thereafter he hears her childish yet cute wish.

"Can I get a piggyback?" Seulgi asks as she blinks her eyes adorably.

Jimin mentally screams. Of course! It's beyond his capability to resist that charm. In one second, he already kneels down and welcomes Seulgi to get what she wants. She giggles as she happily hops on his back and holds tightly. There, immediately he supports her legs and lifts her up. It's easy as she is thin and light, no problem at all. In the other hand, there is a secret agenda why she asks it. She thinks it's the best way to totally close the gap between them. As he gives her a piggyback, she is free to hug him and snuggle on his nape, breathing in his scent and stealthily leaving kisses there. At first, the ticklish sensation surprises him, but then he just enjoys it a little bit too much until he doesn't realize that they are arrived already. In front of the door, he halfheartedly puts her down. Right after they enter the villa and close the door behind, he acts and plays it cool.

"I'm going to shower first"

Jimin speaks then he goes to the bathroom after he sees a little nod from Seulgi. Half an hour later, he is done and it's her turn now. After the door is closed, he hears the sound of water and listens to her vague hum. It sounds pretty and it accompanies him as he lazily dries his hair. Once he is finished, he immediately lays on the bed and waits for her with his eyes closed. He slowly drifts away but he jolts slightly when later the door swings and reveals her in a short satin nightgown. He is now fully awake. She sits in front of mirror to dry her wet hair and instinctively, he stands up and goes toward her, wanting to help her. She just smiles and lets him to do the job. She watches him from the reflection as once in a while their eyes meet and do the flirty gaze.

"Done" Jimin says as he turns off the dryer.

Seulgi right away smiles as she thanks Jimin. She then gets up from the seat and is so ready to go to the bed because it has been a tiring day, but he stops her. She faces him and stares into his eyes. It's clear, it's in his eyes and body language. She pretends to be innocent and asks him why. He gives no answer. He just makes a little move to get closer and starts caressing her arm. Soft and slow. She knows what it means and she decides to let it flow.

"Beautiful"

Jimin whispers as he traces his finger on Seulgi's collarbone. It gives a pleasant ticklish sensation and her heart flutters as she feels it. The next second, he lifts her chin up and gazes deeply before he tilts his face and shortly his lips touch hers. He closes his eyes as he kisses her gently and she does the same. An amorous smooch easily changes as it goes more intense. Tongues get involved and turn it into a steamy make out. He starts nibbling her lower lips softly and she voluntarily goes wild. She lets out a loud breathy moan and it becomes more uncontrollable once he trails his lips down to her nape and her sensitive spots. She is going crazy and the thought that no one is going to disturb, she is braver to express and show her sexual desire. She is not holding back anymore.

"Jimin" Seulgi calls out his name sensually over and over again.

Jimin loses his mind. At this point he knows that Seulgi allows him to do anything to her body and he starts letting his own self to lose control. His hand begins to touch her more boldly and her reaction pushes him to do more. Moan never stops leaving her lips as he dominates her with his lust. She is like in pure ecstasy and he is so pleased to hear that. In the end, he carries her and lays her on the bed. His finger play with her strap as he bites his lips. He looks at her as he asks if it's okay which she immediately responds with a nod. He wastes no time as he now lowers both of her straps and later her satin nightgown is already on the floor. One by one until everything is taken off and leaves them with nothing but their naked body. Lips mark every inch of the skin, it feels like a pure bliss. Every touch just burns them even more and everything is escalated uncontrollably, leaving them hot, wet and needy.

"Are you sure about this baby?" Jimin's wants to make sure though his voice already trembles with desire.

"I'm yours baby" Seulgi answers.

And with that, they are making love to each other. As the night goes deeper and the mood turns more intimate. In and out. Seulgi's moan becomes more erotic as once in a while Jimin's low groan can be heard. Sweat cover up their body as they keep moving in unison. They are panting, gasping for air, but no one is trying to stop. Each thrust throws them into a craze. Heat is building up, pace is increasing, tension is tightening. Then at one point, sexual pleasure is slowly coming. His movement becomes faster and deeper, his eyes never break the contact with hers, he wants to see her melt underneath him. As it grows more intense, her hands reach his back and clutch there, her eyes flutter each time he hits her sweet spot, she is so ready to explode. The next second, heaven flashes in front of their eyes as climax hits them hard. They moan breathlessly until they slowly returns from their high. At last, he softly places a kiss on her lips and tells her how much he loves her. Throughout, she just smiles and whispers that she loves him too. This night will be remembered forever.

***

A buzz from an incoming call interrupts a quiet morning. It comes from Jimin's phone but the owner is still sound asleep. He doesn't move even an inch though his phone keeps ringing. Beside him, Seulgi slightly shifts on her side and sighs because of the noise but she finds it hard to open her eyes so she leaves it like that. Not long after, his phone stops and she is so thankful, but it's too fast to feel happy as suddenly her phone takes its turn to ring. She immediately peeks from one of her eye and grabs her phone. It's six in the morning and guess what? It's grandma's call. In a speed of light, her eyes are fully opened and she quickly answers.

"Good morning, grandma" Seulgi says.

"Oh dear, good morning, I'm sorry to call you this early, that lazy Jimin is still asleep, right?" Grandma asks.

"Yes, grandma---" Seulgi chokes as she just realizes that she and Jimin are still half naked under this blanket. Then, there she is, talking to his grandma casually like that, embarrassing. She blushes at the thought of last night but she quickly calms down and reminds that she is on phone "---what happened grandma?" She asks.

"Seulgi-ya, wake Jimin up right now and get ready, I change your flight to eight and right now the private jet is prepared for it, see you in Seoul" Grandma easily informs everything and hangs up.

Seulgi is flustered. What did just she hear? Slowly she starts digesting the information and then she freaks out. She turns to Jimin as she tries to wake him up, half screaming, and as the result, he jolts and protests. She has no time to listen to his whine. She is in panic because grandma gives them only two hours which is inhumane. She doesn't care anymore, she starts raising her voice, but he just pulls her into his embrace and asks her to be quiet. She feels the terror as the time keeps ticking. She firstly apologizes to him, before she pinches his cheek wildly and wakes him up for real.

"Why did you do that?" It pisses Jimin off, actually.

"Jim, get ready, your grandma changed our flight to eight, hurry" Seulgi spills everything hysterically.

"What?"

Jimin's eyes wide open. He then jumps out of the bed and takes Seulgi with him. He drags her to the bathroom as he says that they need to shower together because there is no time. He really means it. They really shower together, with no any additional touching or kissing to prevent spike of their hormones. In flash, they are finished and step out of the bathroom, rushing to get their clothes on and hastily drying their hair. They both run here and there to pack their things and immediately leave when everything is done. In no time, exactly ten minutes before their flight, they are arrived at airport. In a hurry, they walk to the plane and along the way, he dials his grandma's number to throw a tantrum.

"Grandma, seriously" Jimin gives no greeting, just immediately declare his protest.

"I'm sorry, it's urgent, Jimin-ah" Grandma says.

Jimin sighs loudly. He hopes his grandma can hear his annoyance there and yes, she catches that but she pretends otherwise. He says how random and annoying it is in a whiny tone. It just sounds cute that his grandma fails to hold back her laughter. He rolls his eyes but his ears listens to his grandma's explanation. She apologizes because she single-handedly changes the plan. She tells that she is also on her way to Seoul right now as Seojoon and Minyoung organize a lunch party to celebrate their pregnancy, all the family members are invited, including him and Seulgi. He raises his eyebrows as he quickly checks a message from Seojoon. Last night, his hyung sent the invitation but he was busy making love to his fiancé that he wasn't aware. Now, he feels a little bit embarrassed because he argues when it's clearly his fault.

"I'm going on board now, see you later, grandma" Jimin speaks as he avoids an admission and then hangs up after his grandma leaves him to pass and endearingly says goodbye.

"What did grandma say?" Seulgi right away asks.

Jimin explains everything as he holds Seulgi's hand and leads her to private jet. She is so delighted to hear the news and she excitedly tells him that her brother's second child and Seojoon's first child will be same age friend. He smiles when he sees how happy she is and in a blink of eyes all his annoyance and grudge disappear. He ruffles her hair softly then says sorry that their trip has to end this early but she shakes her head and reassures him that he doesn't need to worry as they have plenty of time ahead. She is right. They have a lot of time and he can't wait to make more memories together with her.

***

Yoo Hyorin sits in front of her dressing table, taking out some of her jewelries and finding a perfect one to match her Louis Vuitton shirtdress. As always, everytime there is a family gathering, she wants to stand out from the rest, but lately it becomes more severe. The reason is because these days, her socialite circle treats her differently since her husband stepped down from his chairman position. It's such a serious problem for her and she inevitably feels insecure. To boost up her confidence, she tends to wear super expensive jewelries and limited fashion items. She thinks it's going to change but little does she know, it changes nothing at all.

In the other hand, Junjin is ready and immediately goes to check on Hyorin. He sees her there and approaches. She sees him coming but says nothing. She only gives him a glance as she puts on her diamond earrings and ignores. He also says nothing and waits until she is done with everything. These days, their relationship is going downhill because she blames him for his affair and his removal from chairman position. Also, it's worsen as nowadays he keeps siding on Jimin's side and looks after him. It annoys her so much to the point where she feels extreme hatred inside her heart but she can't do much. She just swallows her resentment and she knows that she just starts a bomb that is eventually going to explode very soon.

There, after a long silence, Junjin decides to open his mouth. The first thing that comes up is something which sounds cold, a plea that sounds a lot like a warning: Please, behave, I don't want to tolerate any trouble.

***

Hello everybody, here is an update, hopefully you will like it. Please kindly vote and leave some comments. Also, I wish everybody is healthy and please stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 2.1K 26
We were so inlove with each other back then but then you suddenly changed. Park Jimin is a CEO of a famous company, he has everything he need, money...
12.8K 311 29
From strangers, to a group of friends. Join these 12 friends as they constantly chat to find out more about each other, solve unpredictable mysteries...
44K 3K 20
❝ be careful who you trust, the devil once was an angel. ❞
62.4K 1.8K 25
🥀Not Every Happy Couple Gets A Happily Ever After🥀 __________________________________ 18+ content ahead. This story will involve topics such as rap...