Something between Us (2nd boo...

By geetanjalidhoke

When harshal throws his love of life away from his life, he doesn't expect himself craving for her and defini... More

Why ?
Reasons ?
flight and faith
and they met
jealousy of love
shopping
ready for party ?
fighting with own demons
you are mine !
kiss me !
tears of night
sober aren't we ?
coffee with love
claim her
drink on drink
her point of view
Third wheel
covers & love
the future of past
jokes or games
No Lead for future
we need us
list of guests
ego breaks down us
Day of faults
long night of thoughts
chance for us
make me yours
family drama
what's the truth
finding answers
Lucky Day
Coffee and plan A
movie and respect
sugar or salt ?
Changes is us
long way for us
past in present
Expand the love
Respect for Us
think about it ?
face the world
you and me
childhood
cabin changes
Catch up
kisses and love
Meeting Trip
My girl !!
lunch meeting
pune
New Job
red color of love
help !!
past/future
Be Romantic
Retrieve the history
Mumbai
Daughter
The day
The Update

new day and new start

85 15 2
By geetanjalidhoke

Gayatri was nervous with her new things, it was sudden act of harshal. He said sorry to her and she forgive him and now she is going to the place which she created with harshal.

She looked at reflection of her, she had her official attire on, She didn't have used them in years, she changed her office clothes for 10 times and still she was not ready. She looked again in mirror, this time she was wearing a short skirt and shirt but still it wasn't giving her any satisfaction.

"Shona... What are you doing ?" Santoshi asked as she entered into her room. There was big mess of her clothes on the bed and some of them were had spread on the floor.

"I am just finding a proper dress for my first day." Gayatri said in whispers.

"What's wrong with this one ?" She asked while referring the one , she had worn.

"It does not look good." Gayatri stated.

"Umm.. Then try this top and this formal jeans." Santoshi said as she took a top and formal jeans from the mess.

Gayatri took clothes from her hands and went to change. After changing she came in front of her mirror as disappointment covered her face.

"You are looking best. Don't worry !" Santoshi said as she saw the disappointment on her face.

"No babu. This looks weird." Gayatri tried to make excuse but santoshi didn't heard anything from her. She took her hand in hers and picked her bag with another. And then she dragged her straight to the dining area.

Santoshi motioned her to sit down and told her to have breakfast. Gayatri wanted to have fight and wanted to change her clothes again but with the glare from her sister, she sat there and had her breakfast without making any trouble.

Savi giggles at gayatri, the little girl was excited seeing her mau like this.

"Look, she is also giggling at me because she thinks that i look bad in this clothes." Gayatri said finally.

"No shona. You are looking fine ! You are just nervous with all this things around you. Harshal didnt give a chance to make it upto you and he confessed his dids in front of everyone. And everyone also made their mind that you are gonna come today in the office as their friend and boss." Santoshi said as gayatri huffed knowing her sister read her mind very nicely and perfectly.

"Okay, I will go in this attire." Gayatri said as she quickly finished her breakfast and wore her shoes.

As gayatri reached to the door, she sighed and remembered the days when she used to go office like this. She was collecting her courage, little savi went to her and touched her legs.

"Savi, mau is going to school. Do you wanna join her ?" Santoshi said as she knew her daughter wanted to go with gayatri.

Savi heard the word of her mom as she ran towards the Santoshi, leaving her mau alone at the door.

"And you ?, go now." Santoshi said as gayatri went outside and stayed outside for minutes making herself calm.

"You know what ?, you should change your old habits. You have been doing this from your childhood days. " Santoshi said as gayatri looked at her sister shockingly.

"Okay, I am going." Gayatri said but santoshi didn't even made an move.

"This time, I am really going." Gayatri said. This time, she really went outside of her building and. Booked a cab.

Cab drive was silent, whole drive she was thinking how things are going to work out, what will people will think and how will they behave. Will they accept her after this years. There must be new employees and will they cooperate with her or not .

She came out of the cab after paying him, she took a deep breath and started to walk towards the building where everything started. She saw every one was entering into building while accessing the gate with their fingerprints. When she was working in the company that time this scanner wasn't there.
Now the question was in front of her how she is going to enter.

She checked her watch, it already been 10 am, she was already late and now this scanner was being problem to her. As she was busy with her own problem, harshal made a way through her behind and whispered into her ears.
"May I help you with this ?"

Gayatri knew the voice of harshal, she turned to him, and said "huh ?"

"With the scanner thing ?" Harshal repeated his words as she stood there like statue.

Harshal took hint from her behaviour and took her hand into his and went towards the gate. He scanned his finger into the machine and then motioned her to take entry.

She looked at him once and then increased her first foot into the company. Everything was now changed, the color and the architecture. Walls were having different wallpaper and quotes but the thing was common was the logo of company which she created by herself. They had their first initial as the logo except the company's name was different.
Gayatri had mixed their name's first initial as logo. G and H.

Harshal didn't like the fact, who uses an different logo for company except their company name's initial but for gayatri, he did it any way. Which company  has different logo and different name, It was difficult for the people to understand but eventually they did. Like they had no other option.

Harshal lead her to the reception area as madhuri got up from her place and went towards to gatatri and hugged her, gayatri hugged her back.
"How are you ?, I missed you so much and i am glad you come back and also I wanted to say hi to you yesterday but you left the party before i could reach. For you to know that i got married in this years and had twins. I wanted to invite you too but your old number was out of reach -"
"Madhuri.." Harshal said cutting her speech off.

"Yeah, so i am happy you are here. You know i want to catch up all the things you did this years and want to have a girls chat too.-" as she again started her speech this time harshal glared at her as she stayed quiet for minute smiling.

Gayatri giggled at her behavior and said, "its okay harsh. And yeah we will catch up soon. Don't worry about it."

Harshal nodded at madhuri as she went towards her reception area. Harshal took gayatri to her cabin while meeting other people in the way. He felt the difference when he used to come alone, no one was this excited but now that gayatri is here everyone was behaving like they are more than excited. They had no boundaries of happinesses.

"Where is mrs. Malti ?" Gayatria asked harshal.

"She went america last year. Her son took her with him. He didn't wanted his mother to stay here alone." Harshal said.

"Okay !" Gayatri said.

"Shona..." Someone yelled at gayatri as she turned to the voice location.

"How are you ?, I missed you shona." Neha said as she hugged her tightly.

"You are again late miss. Neha." Harshal tried to make excuse and wanted gayatri for himself.

"Well I am just late for 10 minutes." Neha said.

"Well you are late for 10minutes and 24 seconds." Harshal said while checking his watch.

"Oh gosh this guy is insane. You know what this years he is working his ass off and pretending he only cares for his business and behaving rudely to everyone." Neha said. Harshal glared at her wanting her to shut off her mouth.

Gayatri looked at Harshal and then to neha for confirmation as she nodded her head again giving yes to her doubts.

"Okay, we will meet later. I am having meeting with mr. umrani. Bye, love you ! And also this is my number, added it into your contact and send me message. I looking forward to it. Byeeee..." Neha said as she went towards the hall while checking her bags for files.

"That was really nice way of giving information." Gayatri said to Harshal.

"Yeah !, now come on !" Harshal said leading her to cabin.

So, hey guys. Here is the 44 th chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 930 57
Warning 18+ She had been pacing around the entire house since she found out about the 45 days lockdown that was implied on everyone. Nervous, she wa...
39.7K 3.5K 31
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
113K 15.8K 28
Shanvi Rai Chakraborty is a determined and independent officer who believes in doing things herself. Her life has been a whirlwind of emotions, marke...
45.5K 3.9K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...