jaden hossler stepsister ๐Ÿ‘…

By tigers67

it's so wrong tho More

main characters
hes going to hate me
payton moormeier tony Lopez
hows she
new people
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰โค๐Ÿ‘…
horny jaden
home
two weeks later
when the parents get back
trouble
Help
hype house visitor
READ PLEASE
PAYTON IS BACK
follow my Instagram
Issues
texts
are you ready to be a "dad"?
im sorry blake
jadens back
๐Ÿ™ƒ

๐Ÿ˜‰fun๐Ÿ˜

10.1K 72 15
By tigers67

When I got downstairs I put on to all the boys I've loved before and went upstairs to change😉 I put on the bra and underwear that he got for me and put his hoodie on and some booty shorts and went back downstairs. Tony and payton went home so it was just me and jaden. I sat down next to jaden and kissed his cheek He grabbed me and put me on his lap he was so hard tho we started making out he carried me up stairs and put me on the bed he took his hoodie off of me and smirked seeing the outfit (they did the naughty) after he dropped next to her and after he caught his breathe he went live and asked Kennedy to be his and he was shocked but she said yes after that he hugged me and started giving me hickeys.
______________________________________
                           ❤twins❤
K) he was amazing😉😏
M) what
K) in bed
M) omg u did it)
Read 4 min ago 
______________________________________

                           💩da boys💩
J) GUYS SHE WAS AMAZING
T) WHAT DO U MEAN
P) THEY FUCKED?
J) what no
T) OMFG I WISH I COULD'VE
P) IM GOING BACK TO BED
READ 2 MIN AGO

If you would vote for the chapters u like

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 31K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
136K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
557K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...