In My Arms -Werewolf AU DISCO...

By SWEETKYG

Jinyoung is an omega with a baby on the way who just moved in next to a very awkward Alpha Yugyeom. What hap... More

Disclaimer
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Discontinued

Eight

481 31 71
By SWEETKYG

This is going to be easily 20+ chapters I can feel it.

* * *

Jungkook lead the group into Taeyongs house using the back deck slider Jinyoung had seen Yugyeom disappear with his son into.

The house was well furnished, and they had entered into a dining room where a few people were talking and his eyes landed on The first woman he had seen since arriving.

The plus side was that Yugyeom was next to her as she cooed over Jihun, an electric blue-haired male fondly smiling at her. Changkyun snorted.

"So that's who Jooheons been so smug about." Jinyoung was once again caught off guard by Changkyuns deep voice and couldn't help but think 'where do these guys come from and why are their voices so fucking deep and hot? Why isn't mine like that?' Before mentally rolling his eyes and walking over to Yugyeom and the cooing woman.

She was surprisingly white, not Asian like everybody else here, and had a chin-length bob of black hair that was parted slightly to the side. Her silver banded rings clinked together as she wiggled her fingers at Jihun who thought it was the most interesting thing ever.

"Jinyoung! Sorry for keeping Jihun but I knew Paige had wanted to meet him." At the mention of her name, the girl looked up and let out a gasp.

"You're Jinyoung! Hi I'm Paige, Jooheons girlfriend." The girl grinned, sticking out her hand as Yugyeom moved to play with Jihun, Taekook, and Changkyun coming over to look at the baby as well.

Jinyoung took the girls hand but instead of a handshake, he was pulled in for a bone-crushing hug that made him oddly feel secure. It was probably because one of her arms was wrapped around his back and the other was cradling the back of his head.

He heard a male chuckle from behind her and her grip loosened slightly, which resulted in a pout from the shorter girl. "Joo why?" She whined, tugging Jinyoung closer to her again while her boyfriend peeled her off once more.

"Sorry about her, she's very touchy with people. Especially omegas or anyone she finds cute." Paige happily nodded before turning around and cupping Jooheons face in her hands and squishing it.

"He's super cute, isn't he Jinyoung?" Jinyoung nodded with a laugh while Jooheon just succumbed to his girlfriend coddling and squishing. But she quickly stopped and let out a squeal followed by a "SANNIE IS THAT YOU?!" Before she rushed past Jinyoung and a crash was heard.

Everyone in the dining room looked in the direction while Jooheon sighed, moving to help his girlfriend and whoever she was clinging to up.

It turned out to be a short male with brown hair and a white streak who weirdly enough he was hugging her back just as tightly. Jooheon caught Jinyoung's confused stare and smiled. "He's like her brother. His name is San." Jinyoung nodded and felt Yugyeom come to stand slightly behind him.

When the duo parted, the tall redhead Jinyoung had seen before walked out from behind them as they were hugging in one of the doorways connected to the dining room. Followed by a blonde around Sans height.

Yugyeom moves to whisper in Jinyoung's ear, unconsciously wrapping an arm around the omegas waist. "The tall one is Mingi, the short one is Wooyoung." Jinyoung nodded, leaning into Yugyeoms side.

That's when he realized the alpha was holding Jihun and motioned for him to give him his son. The male obliged, and Jinyoung happily squished the baby against his chest while the last of his nerves dwindled away.

San then moved over to Jinyoung and Yugyeom, giving a smug look to Yugyeom who blushed and removed himself from the omega, making the other slightly frown. He liked behind held. "Is this the baby I've been hearing so much about?" Jinyoung nodded, turning Jihun around to face the boy. The baby gurgled in delight and reached out towards Sans face, effectively hitting the boys nose.

San laughed and lightly booped Jihuns nose before calling over Wooyoung. The blonde quickly rushed over, wrapping his arms around Sans waist and rested his head on his mate's shoulder. "Awe look at the little cutie! What's his name?" Jinyoung smiled at Wooyoungs happy energy, it seemed to be the same as Sans.

"His name is Jihun, do you want to hold him?" Wooyoung released San and nodded, eager. Jinyoung had realized the boy was an omega the moment he saw how clingy he was to San, but it was cute. The older omega gave Jihun to the younger who became more reserved, gently cradling the baby.

Jinyoung tapped Sans shoulder and leaned to whisper in his ear. "You're his mate right?" San nodded, shifting slightly. "You guys are cute together, but I think you'd be cuter with one of those," Jinyoung then pointed to his son and gave San a smug look. To which the younger blushed at before swatting Jinyoung's arm.

"You're naughty!" San chided making Jinyoung laugh as they both turned to look back at Wooyoung. The omega was still in some bubble as he slightly rocked Jihun and let the baby play with his fingers.

Jinyoung simply put a hand on Wooyoung shoulder and motioned that he was going to leave to which the other omega nodded. For some reason Jinyoung didn't feel nervous leaving his newborn with practical strangers, something about Wooyoungs excited yet calm aura and the pure adoration on his face made Jinyoung feel that it was okay to leave his child with the other wolves.

He remembered that Yugyeom had gone deeper into the house, so Jinyoung set to find his neighbor because even though he was comfortable, it was a bit overwhelming when you couldn't see anybody you really knew.

He entered the hallway Wooyoung and Mingi had come from, following the short corridor until he reached an opening that seemed to be the kitchen due to the smell.

As the omega turned, he bumped into something near his stomach making him and the other wince. He looked up and met eyes with a slightly pouty blond male who was rubbing his very pregnant belly. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" Jinyoung immediately apologized, knowing how painful it is to be bumped into while pregnant.

The blond just blinked before breaking into a smile. "Ah no it's fine! This isn't my first pregnancy and I'm
bound to knock someone over. My name is Jimin by the way!"

Jinyoung smiled as they both moved back into the kitchen. "I'm Jinyoung, nice to meet you Jimin," Jimin smiled, his eyes disappearing making the older laugh lightly. Jinyoung's eyes then diverted to look around the kitchen and found another girl talking to a boy with light brown wavy hair.

"Oh! The boy is my mate Hoseok, and the girl is Yoongis mate Jaime. I think she and Paige are the only adult females here sadly. Our family is mostly a bunch of gays haha," Jinyoung snorted at Jimins comment but agreed none the less.

The duo who were talking then turned and walked over to the omegas. Hoseok immediately gave Jinyoung a hug which caught the boy off guard. "Uhm.. hi?"

"Hoseok let the poor omega go," Jaime tutted, and hit the boy over the head with a wooden spoon. Hoseok grumbled, rubbing his head and moving to cuddle up to Jimins side.

Jaime then stuck out her hand, jerking his head to move her long brown hair out of her face. "Hi I'm Jaime, the vampire looking ones mate. You must be Yugyeom's mate yes?" Jinyoung choked on his spit and stopped halfway through the handshake.

"Oh no he's just my neighbor! I'm a new addition to Jaebums pack that's all." Jaime raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"But his scent is all over you and yours is all over him," her blunt statement Jinyoung feel very uncomfortable, not to mention her alpha aura was intimidating.

"Woah Woah Woah you're scaring him. Jaime stop it." Jinyoung was pulled against a strangers chest, which didn't make him feel any better. If anything this was getting to be a bit too much.

"Yunho you're scaring him too! Let him go," Jinyoung was then released but the damage had been done. This was too much. He just wanted to find Yugyeom.

Jinyoung breathing started to rapidly increase, tears pricked the corners of his eyes and all he could think about was that he needed to find Yugyeom.

The people around him seemed to think so too, Jinyoung was pretty sure Jimin had called out to him while the others tried to find the alpha but Jinyoung was already lost in an anxiety attack

His hands were trembling, his legs crumpled from under him and he gripped onto a cupboard handle as his breathing became choked and uneven due to the tears and the racing thoughts invading his brain.

You're lost

You're alone

You're not safe

You should have found Yugyeom.

You're not safe.

But before the thoughts completely took over a familiar scent hit his nose and his body seemed to relax as another enveloped his as if to shield him. "Hey. Hey I'm right here. Jinyoung I'm right here. You're safe."

.
.
.
So this got a little dramatic lmao.

But anyway I legit had to pause halfway through writing this and figure out who Jinyoung hadn't met and let me tell you, going through 20+ names is annoying.

Okay well I hope you liked this slightly longer chapter of 1500 words instead of 1000.
.
.
.
Reuploaded

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.4K 13
[ c o m p l e t e ] ❝ i'm pregnant, soonyoung... ❞ ➳ alpha soonyoung broke the condom he was wearing that resulted to a miracle. • omegaverse ° © 201...
STARLIGHT By 🖤

Fanfiction

23.6K 687 4
TAEKOOK AU where idol omega Taehyung left the spotlight coz he accidentally got pregnant by Alpha Jeon who refused to take responsibility of him. 5 y...
15.6K 1.4K 14
Jeon Jungkook is having a horrible holiday season. He's just found out he's pregnant and his alpha has bolted, leaving him stranded. Jungkook has...
428K 15.5K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...