Cinder's brother reader x RWBY

By Pixelatedfire10

Y/n Fall's past is filled with moments with his sister. Even the one where she eventually became hungry for p... More

Y/n bio
Vale
Ozpin
Beacon
Day before initiation
Initiation
Teams and Jaune's secret
Ruby's Burden
Jaunedice ending
Ren's Trauma and choice
Forever Fall
Vytal festival
White and Black
Best Day Ever
Hi welcome to Beacon
Painting the town
Planning
Dance partners
Inflitration and Reunion
First mission
A dream
Why did you become a huntsman?
Mountain Glenn
Prompto
Trainwreck
Let the battles begin
Why i havent been uploading recently
A robot made only for war
A Qrow's tale
The next maiden
Choice and a fire's dwindling
Pyrrha's choice
The Fall
Death
Lucian King
Special Chapter
Aftermath
Arc

The Ring and Jaunedice

4.5K 69 20
By Pixelatedfire10

Y/n p.o.v
I was washing my hand in the bathroom as I heard Ruby say that she was leaving and I answered back with a good night. But as I began to wipe my hands with a towel I heard something fall and Ruby yelling in pain. I quickly run out of the bathroom and see Ruby on the ground holding her head. And on her right hand was the Ring Of Lucii and I instantly remembered what were to happen if the user wasn't the king. I then ran to her and pulled the ring off her finger and placed her head in my hands and ask her if she's okay. And as her eyes slowly open she looks at me and sits up and says she's okay and then we both stand up. She then looked at the ring in my hand and asked me what it was her eyes were looking at me seriously unlike how she usually looks at me with happiness. I look at her right in the eyes and I knew I couldn't lie to her about it not being dangerous and so I decided to tell her.

Y/n:Ruby this is the Ring Of Lucii. It was a ring the kings of Lucius wore while they were alive.

Ruby:why did it hurt when I put it on. It felt like my aura was disappearing and made my body feel so heavy.

Y/n:this ring wasn't made to be worn by anybody other than the king of Lucius. If anyone other than them were to put it on it would harm the user severely if they had it on for a long time and tried to use its power.

Ruby:then why do you have it y/n don't you see how dangerous it is. If you were to put that on it would harm or probably kill you. You weren't thinking of using were you.

I was about to lie to her but I stopped as I knew it wouldn't work Ruby was too smart for that. She would question me on why I even have it and why I know so much about it. So I decided to tell her half of the truth.

Y/n:yes I have been thinking of using Ruby.

Ruby:why y/n, why would you wear a ring that could kill you.

Y/n:I need it's power Ruby.

Ruby:and why exactly do you need that power y/n.

Y/n:I need it because there is someone I want to kill no matter what.

Ruby:why do you want to kill this person so much.

Y/n:I want to beat them Ruby because they killed my mom Ruby.

After hearing that Ruby was silent and her face seemed to show that she was remembering a certain memory she wasn't too fond of. The seriousness in her eyes dissolved and her eyes now showed a hint of understanding and sadness. She then sits on the bed and says to me.

Ruby:y/n after hearing your reason for having that ring I kind of understand you now. But you can't just waste your life gaining power to kill that person especially if the power will kill you.

Y/n:Ruby how can you understand me when you still have a mom.

Ruby:that's where your wrong I don't have a mom anymore.

I stood there silent and regretting what I said. Ruby's eyes began to slowly water and tears began to fall. I looked at her and said.

Y/n:I'm sorry Ruby I didn't know.

Ruby:it's okay y/n you truly didn't know. Anyways I truly am in the same boat as you y/n my mom died when I was four years old. And I still don't know who killed her but I do know that if I did find her killer I wouldn't kill that person. I would bring them to justice because I know my mom wouldn't want me to be a killer. And I know your mom wouldn't want to see you as a killer y/n.

Y/n:your right Ruby she wouldn't want to see me as a killer but you can't stop me from using that ring Ruby.

Ruby:I know I can't so I'm just going to have to change your mind. And I won't force you to change it I'll convince you all by myself without Yang, Blake, and Weiss' help and you better believe it.

Y/n:I'd really like to see you try but it's not going to happen Ruby. But if you do change my mind then I'll swear to throw the ring away 100 percent.

Ruby:challenge accepted.

And as Ruby said that we shook each other's hand and she left my room determined to change my mind. I close my door and lay on my bed asking myself if she really could change my mind.

Timeskip

Jaune p.o.v
I was sitting in the stands of the arena of Ms. Goodwitch's class. I had just lost against Cardin and I wasn't even able to bring down his aura into the orange. I felt so ashamed even after Pyrrha tried to comfort me but the only good thing that seemed to come out of this was that Ms. Goodwitch didn't seem to be suspicious of me. But I'm sure she would have figured out I was the one who snuck into Beacon so with the time I have left I just have to get stronger. While I sat on the stand with Team RWBY and my team y/n was fighting a random student. The student's semblance allowed her to have really good sight. That would explain why her main weapons were long ranged and why almost every single one of them hit y/n. But after awhile y/n learned that all he needed to do was parry the bullets and get closer to her. And as he did he summoned a mace and swung it against the female student which launched her almost out of the arena. And as he came closer to her ready to end the fight by turning her aura red the woman took out her sniper rifle and shot it at close range. Y/n actually seemed surprised by the sudden attack but he was able use his semblance to phase through the attack and he hit her with the mace again turning her aura red and ending the battle. I sighed as I watched y/n use his semblance it seemed to make him almost invincible and I couldn't help but envy him for it.

Timeskip

Ruby p.o.v
It was lunch time and I sitting with Team JNPR and my team, we were listening to Nora's story about the time she and Ren killed a horde of Ursai. But Ren seemed to correct her almost all the times Nora sounded like she was over exaggerating. After her story I noticed Pyrrha looking at Jaune concerned and I understood why she looked at him concerned. Pyrrha then asked if he was alright and Jaune just smiled and said that he was alright while also giving a smile. But we all knew that he wasn't as Cardin had been bullying him recently. I looked at him and said.

Ruby:Jaune we know Cardin's been picking on you ever since the first week of school.

Jaune:what Cardin Winchester nah. He just likes to mess around you know practical jokes.

Pyrrha:he's bullying you Jaune. Remember the time he knocked your books down in the hallway and how he pushed in a locker and sent you flying out of Beacon.

Jaune:I didn't land too far from Beacon.

Ren:Jaune you know that if you ever need help you can just ask us.

Nora:oh I know we'll break his legs. Just give us the word fearless leader and we'll be on it.

Ruby:you can even ask y/n if you want to. He knows how to keep a secret and he'll always be ready to help his friends. I mean he helped me overcome my anxiety over being team leader. And to be honest he'd be a good psychiatrist he ever becomes one that is.

Yang:is that why you were in his room for so long. Why didn't you just ask me Ruby if you were a good leader or not.

Ruby:I didn't ask you because I know you would've just said I was a good leader because I was your sister.

Jaune:guys seriously I'm fine and Cardin isn't a jerk to only me. He's a jerk to everybody. Also where is y/n didn't we walk to lunch with him.

Blake:he told me that he was going to his room real quick to pick up something he left in there.

Jaune:oh.

I was wondering what he was doing in his room while also hoping that it had nothing to do with the ring I found yesterday. But my thoughts were pulled toward a student who was a bunny Faunus. Cardin and his team were around her table where she sat by herself for some reason. And suddenly Cardin pulled on her ears and began to make fun of them as he pulled on them. This caught all of our attention and we began to look at him with disgust at what he was doing. Especially Blake who actually stopped reading to glare at Cardin. And as Cardin let go of her ears
y/n suddenly walked up to the table with a tray of food and sat down in front of the Faunus and Cardin who was sitting next to her.

Y/n p.o.v
As I got to my room and found the Ring Of Lucii which I had left on my desk. I grabbed it and put it away with my other weapons and began to leave toward the lunchroom. And when I got my lunch I was going to sit next to Ruby's team and Jaune's team I saw a bunny Faunus who was a student sitting alone. I wondered where her team was and continued my way toward Ruby's table but I hear the same student yell in pain and I saw Cardin pulling on her ears while also making fun of her. After seeing that I decided to not sit with Ruby and the others and instead decided to sit with the Faunus student. And when I got to the table Cardin let go of her ears still not noticing me until I sat down on the table. Cardin and his team looked at me and realized who I was and they looked at each other and then nodding at each other. And as they nodded they walked away from the table still looking at me and the Faunus student until reaching their own table. I sighed and began to eat while the Faunus in front of me looked saddened. I looked at her confused and asked her.

Y/n:my name is y/n fall. What's your name.

Velvet:my name is Velvet Scarlentina.

Y/n:aren't you a second year here at Beacon.

Velvet:yeah I am.

Y/n:then why are you sitting here by yourself I'm sure your team is with you.

Velvet:yeah they are here at Beacon but I was unlucky and got different lunch periods than them.

Y/n:did you tell Ozpin about it.

Velvet:yeah I did and he should be fixing it now but I still haven't received any word from him. And it must be hard because of the unequal number of students this year.

Y/n:.oh, so anyways what's your semblance.

Velvet:my semblance allows me to have photographic memory. And it's apparently so good that I've been able to remember my enemies fighting styles while they were fighting.

Y/n:that's cool, so you can basically copy your enemy's movements and use their fighting style against them. And your classes must be really easy if you can easily remember anything you learned in them.

Velvet:yeah it sure is handy in my life.

She was about to ask me a question but the announcement speaker told Velvet to see Ozpin in his office. And so she stood and thanked me for sitting with her and I just nodded at her. Yang then suddenly sat next to me and began to call me a white knight and I just sigh at my new name. The nickname didn't even fit with my usual battle outfit which consisted of mostly black colors. We both then got up and sat at Ruby's table and we all began to talk while I wondered where Jaune was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 29 17
Finally changing the bio He was sent to the prison of elders he died but what he thinks is his flashbacks is his new beginning and now the next time...
18.3K 395 17
After living within the cold walls of the facility, (Y/N) is eventually released and forced to wander the world of remnant. Will he become the hero h...
922 24 6
Tatsu Crystal, the last Faunus of his kind, with a dark past that still haunts him.
4.6K 90 9
Jaune used to be a huntsman in training until his transcripts were revealed everyone turn on him except for ruby, blake, nora, ren, and team cvfy he...