π΅π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘‘π‘¦ 𝐿𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑀�...

By EroticMayce

Macey, a bratty submission, finds herself bumping into an older man who reeks of dominance and from that mome... More

π‘°π’π’•π’“π’π’…π’–π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘·π’“π’π’π’π’ˆπ’–π’†
𝑩𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆
𝑰'𝒗𝒆 π’ˆπ’π’• π’šπ’π’– π‘Ίπ’˜π’†π’†π’•π’‰π’†π’‚π’“π’•
π‘²π’Šπ’•π’•π’š
π‘¨π’‘π’π’π’π’ˆπ’Šπ’›π’†
𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔
π‘Ύπ’Šπ’π’ π’šπ’π’–
𝑨𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’–
π‘΄π’Šπ’π’†
𝑨𝒏 π‘¨π’π’ˆπ’†π’
𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’–
π‘±π’‚π’šπ’„π’†π’
π‘΄π’†π’“π’„π’š
π‘»π’‰π’π’–π’ˆπ’‰π’•π’”
π‘²π’†π’π’›π’Šπ’†
π‘Ύπ’‰π’š
𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉
π‘·π’‚π’Šπ’ π’Šπ’” 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆
π·π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’ π‘π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘

π»π‘Žπ‘π‘π‘¦ π΅π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘β„Žπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦

22.9K 227 71
By EroticMayce

I turned over in bed looking over at the man next to me. Mason looked so handsome when he was sleeping, who am I kidding he looks handsome all the time, but there's something about him sleeping that brings a smile to my face. His soft breathing, his eyes fluttered shut, and the small gap at his lips. The man is outright gorgeous. I smiled as I stared down at him before leaning down and kissing his cheek before making my way out of the bed.

I stretched my arms up, before standing and making my way to the bathroom. I removed my hoodie before turning the shower on grabbing my loofah and pouring vanilla body wash on it before rubbing it around on my skin. After I stepped further into the shower letting the warm water run down my body as the soap washed away on my skin before turning the shower off and stepping out, wrapping a towel around my body and making my way to the mirror. I brushed my teeth and after I grabbed my vanilla bean lotion placing it all over my body, I love the way this smells.

After I made my way back to the room. I grabbed my purple crop top and lace panties before making my way downstairs to go and make breakfast.

I pulled out a pan before turning the stove on and moving to the fridge to get the bacon and some eggs out placing them on the counter before going over to the pantry to get the pancake mix. I went back over to the stove placing the bacon on there before grabbing a bowl pouring some of the pancake mixtures in it and adding milk and stirring until there were no clumps. I grabbed another pan as I started making pancakes until everything was finished. The finished pancakes and bacon laid cooling on a plate while the eggs were in a pan cooling down.

I washed my hands and after I dried them off before making my way back upstairs. I watched Mason for a moment, he looked so handsome. He looked peaceful as he slept.

I walked further into the room before crawling onto the bed slowly lifting up the covers and settling in between his legs. I pulled down his shorts revealing his half-hard cock. My mouth watered at the sight before I had even opened my mouth. I wrapped my hand around him as I leaned down opening my mouth to receive him. I stuck my tongue out licking his tip before placing him in my mouth.

His breathing hitched for a second as I took him further into my mouth. I started moving my head up and down as he grew in my mouth, I hummed. He groaned as he lifted his hips, thrusting and catching me off guard causing me to gage and come up for air before going back down. I moved my mouth around his shaft as his breath grew heavy, I licked up the side of his being cock causing him to groan softly.

He sounds so good.

"Mmm Kitten" he growled in a raspy morning voice, lifting up the covers as I looked up at him with a small blush.

"Good morning daddy," I hummed putting his hard rod back into my mouth sucking him at a slow pace.

He growled ''don't tease daddy, you know better'' and with that, he grabbed my head and started to fuck my mouth.

"Fuck baby, this mouth of yours feels so fucking good, " he praised as he continued his rough thrusts, drool dropped from his shaft down his balls as my eyes became glossy with tears and my pussy became wet with need.

He pushed himself further down my throat as I gaged causing him to hum "That's my good girl, take all of me. "

I whimpered at his words as he drove further into my mouth. He moaned his breath getting heavier his thrusts becoming sloppier.

"That's it princess, fuck, take my cock" he thrusts sloppier.

"Swallow daddy's cum like a good fucking slut" and with one more thrust his face twisted in pleasure as he shot strings of cum down my throat.

He let go of my head as I slowly came up swallowing the rest of his cum.

He chuckled at me a smirk splayed on his lips '' You look so very, very pretty.''

I looked up at him with a smile "Happy birthday daddy" I said in a soft voice before moving up to him and kissing his cheek.

" We should head downstairs, I made breakfast."

''That sounds really good right now baby. Let me shower real quick and I'll be right down." I gave him a cheeky smile before nodding and standing from the bed, "Don't be long. "

I started making my way to the door when he called out "Oh don't worry I won't."

I turned around lightly biting my lip before turning back around and going back downstairs. I grabbed two plates placing food on them before taking them over to the dining room. Setting the plates down on the table I made my way back to the kitchen. I went over to the stove grabbed the pans and placed them in the sink when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist pulling me close to them.

''Good morning princess. ''

"Good morning birthday boy," I turned around to face him and he leaned down to kiss me as I stood on my tippy toes.

He moved closer to me as he moved his hands to the back of my thighs lifting me as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He kissed me deeper before coming down to my ear and whispering
'' I want my dessert first'' and with that, he sat me on the counter and pulled off my crop top. He looked down at my panties with a smirk before running his thumb over my covered clit. He grabbed both sides of my waist as he started to pull down my panties, removing them from me until I was bare in front of him. He looked me up and down causing goosebumps to erupt on my skin.

''You look so fucking good baby'' he licked his lips before grabbing the chair nearby and sitting on it. He pulled me closer to his face my pussy directly in front of him spread out and leaking.

"Your so wet for me, you're always so fucking wet" he smirked before spreading my legs wider as he dived down. He opened his mouth sticking his tongue out and licked from the back up to the front of my pussy going up to my clit. A breathy moan slipped past my lips before I sucked my lip in. He chuckled as he looked up at me before connecting his lips with my clit causing a louder moan to erupt from me.

"Oh fuck" I moved back when he continued to lick and suck on my clit when one of his fingers entered me.

I moaned out my breath catching in my chest as my fast twisted in pleasure.

"Mason" I called out, yet he didn't stop.

My hands reached out " I'm, fuck, " I moaned out louder as I gasped for air.

'' Come on pretty girl, tell daddy what you want'' he said as he fingered me faster before leaning down to suck my clit back in his mouth.

"Daddy Please," I whimpered "May I" I stuttered out.

"May I please, please let me cum" I whimpered once more before gasping out the pleasure too intense.

"Cum for me kitten'' and with that my hands made their way into his hair as I erupted.

I took deep breaths as my hands loosened in his hair and I started to come down from my high. Mason licked up my pussy once more causing me to back away before he came up licking the rest of my juices off his lips.

''Such a good girl" he chuckled before standing up and grabbing me by the neck, leaning down to kiss me slow and sensual before pulling back and looking down at my lips before making eye contact with me.

"I'm going to go get cleaned up"

"I think I should too" I blushed.

After we got cleaned up we made it back downstairs.

"I think our food has gotten cold" I giggled as I looked back at Mason and he smiled.

He grabbed both our plates putting mine in the microwave to warm it up.

"Hey, I have to tell you something, " he turned to look at me.

"Go ahead baby" he turned back around to take my plate out of the microwave to put his in.

"I need you to be ready before twelve thirty."

He turned to face me with my plate in hand as he walked over to me setting my plate in front of me.

" Excuse me, but are you giving me commands now princess?''

I blushed from embarrassment as he chuckled at me.

'' I'm just teasing. I'll be ready before then" and with that, he moved to get his plate out of the microwave as I smiled before digging into my food.

"Mason" I yelled out from downstairs as I checked my appearance in the mirror.

"Are you ready?"

'' Yeah, I'll be down in a second grab the keys for me." I made my way to the kitchen grabbed the keys off the counter and made my way back to the front door where he was now waiting for me.

'' Ready to go? " I smiled at him before nodding as he opened the door for me as we made our way to the car.

''Where are we going love?''

I pulled out of the parking lot as I finished putting on my seatbelt.

"You'll know when we get there, I said as I made my way onto the highway.

After a while I parked the car at a mall and stepped out of the car Mason did the same thing.

''What are we doing here?''

I turned to my side to look at him as we walked in. "We're going to be getting you a new suit" he raised his brow at me with a slight smile.

''Which store baby?''

I turned right before looking to the sweet suit shop.

"Just follow me handsome. "

As we walked in I looked to see flashy outfits, but only a few caught my eye. I went to pick a couple of suits for Mason to wear as he stood nearby watching me. I grabbed a couple of suits before turning to Mason to see him looking at a suit on the other side of him.

"Mason, try these on" he turned his attention to me as I held out the suits for him to take. He took them with a nod and made his way to a dressing room as I waited for him.

Mason came out wearing the first suit. It was an all-black suit, with a red tie, red at the ends of the sleeves, along with black dressy shoes. He looked at the outfit in the mirror near the dressing room he was in.

''What do you think baby '' he said as he turned to me.

I swear when I tell you if a dragon was real this would be it at least the human form.

''Kitty''

I snapped out of my thoughts when I finally heard him calling out to me. I cleared my throat "you look, damn, you look good."

I looked him up and down as I started to blush. "Go change" I stuttered out as he raised an eyebrow and smirked at me before leaving to go and change into the next outfit.

When he came out in the second suit he came out wearing all gray, a red tie, and black dressing shoes. I zoned out for a minute or however long looking him up and down at him, and damn did he look good. I honestly can't stay that enough. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a slap against my ass causing me to gasp in shock only to realize Mason has me pressed against him.

''It's not polite to ignore people when they're speaking to you and it's definitely not alright to ignore me.''

He whispered in my ear with a sly smirk displayed on his lips making my knees go weak. I was so grateful when he moved back and left to go change again. He knew what he was doing to me, the amusement of what he was doing to me was written all over his face.

A few minutes passed when he came out in the third suit, it was all white, with till green at the end of the sleeves, a till green tie, with black fancy shoes. I was practically drooling over this man in this shop. I mean how could I not?

It was so hard to choose which I thought was best for him to wear tonight and he hadn't even gotten to the last suit yet. I was admiring him when he came over to me lifting my chin to face him.

''If you keep staring at me like that I'm going to have to bend you over, right here, right now, and fuck you senseless while everyone around watches.''

My cheeks grew hot as I started to blush wildly.

"You would love that though, wouldn't you? "

My face grew redder at the thought and he smirked at my flushed cheeks. He shook his head clicking his tongue in his mouth "You're so needy" he teased before leaving to change. I didn't even know I was holding in a breath until he walked away from me, he's killing me.

A few more minutes passed when he came out in the fourth suit, it was all blue with a black tie. My lips parted for a moment before I closed them. If I wasn't already wet from seeing him in the other suits I definitely was soaking wet now. I moved my leg over the other as I looked up at him.

"You continue to take my breath away" I tilted my head at him with a smile and he smiled back at me.

"Are you trying to make me blush" he tilted his head at me while squinting his eyes.

I returned his facial expression "Is it working Mr. Hemingstone? "

He smiled shaking his head before heading back to the changing room.

"You're going to be the death of me sweetheart. " I just smiled.

I waited a while later when he came out in his final suit. The last suit was dark kinky red, with a rose tie, roses on the end of the sleeves, and black dressy shoes.

"Well damn daddy" I looked him up and down causing a laugh to erupt out of him before he made his way over to me.

''I take this suit you love the most" he looked down at me with a playful look.

I giggled, "I honestly love them all, let's get them all, I can't pick!"

He watched me with delight in his eyes a close-lipped smile now splayed on his face.

"Whatever you want princess" a blushe crept up on my face.

"Go change, go, go, go" he only chuckled at me before doing just that.

After he changed back into his regular clothes he came out with the suits and shoes in hand. We made our way to the cash register placing the suits down. The total was around forty thousand dollars. I was about to pull out my wallet when Mason stopped me. I looked up at him
''That's my job princess'' I smiled at him.

" you may be right, but today is your birthday, please let me" I looked at him with doe eyes before he sighed.

"Fine, but just this time. "

I smiled pulling my card out as I got my way. When he grabbed the bags we made our way out of the store. I started walking in a different direction and he followed behind me.

''Where are we going now love? ''

I turned around to look at him with a cheeky smile "Just follow me birthday boy" he raised his eyebrow a smirk on his face as he followed behind me.

A few hours had passed as I roamed around one of our guest rooms before tiptoeing to me and Mason's room. I slowly and carefully cracked the door open as I looked to see what he had laid out on the bed to wear for tonight. I got a peak of the white til green suit he was wearing before I closed the door and made my way back to the guest room to shower.

When I got out of the shower I greased myself down with my sugar cookie-scented lotion. When I finished I made my way into the room putting on a til green, silk bodycon, off-shoulder, backless mini dress. I had a white choker around my neck that had the word owned spelled out in til green diamonds. I wore diamond til green earrings, a til green diamond bracelet along with the diamond bracelet he got me for my birthday. I put on my white high heels, the strap was decorated, and after I made my way over to the mirror putting on my lip gloss along with a bit of mascara and after I sprayed some perfume on myself. When I finished I stepped back from the mirror checking myself out before walking out of the room and heading to mine and Mason's room.

When I walked into our room Mason stood in front of the mirror placing his watch around his wrist. He stood tall in his white and til green suit. I looked him up and down biting my lip as I made my way over to him wrapping my arms around his sides.

"Well don't you look handsome, you smell so good. "

He glanced at me in the mirror before turning to face me and snaking his arm around my waist.

"Not quite as good as you'' he bit his lip before placing his index finger under my chin leaning down and placing a gentle kiss on my lips. He backed away looking me up and down once more before grunting.

''Fuck baby, if we didn't have to leave right now I would rip these clothes of you right off of you. "

I watched him bite his lip before looking up at him "We need to get going" I whispered as he hummed.

"You're right," he said as I looked up at him before backing away, this man will be the death of me.

I started to walk out of the room making my way downstairs as he followed behind me. I grabbed my jacket and the keys that laid next to them before we made our way to the car and headed to our destination.

I parked the car when we made it to our destination and looked over to Mason.

"We're here"

''Ah, I see" he chuckled " I never knew you wanted to go to a BDSM club if I did I would have taken you to one a long time ago princess. "

I smiled at him "I know, but I wanted to go when I felt ready and today couldn't have been a more perfect time, I guess. "

He smiled at me "I couldn't agree with you more" he leaned in towards me "You're making this night rememberable for me and I'm enjoying every second" he kissed my cheek as I gave him a cheeky smile.

"Are you ready to go in? "

''Indeed'' he smirked.

As we stepped out of the car I went over to Mason's sides. He pulled me closer to him as we made our way inside the building, it was packed and beautiful. I had seen pictures online but I didn't come to check it out for myself until now. The dark aesthetic was beautiful.

We walked over to the counter when I man greeted us.

"Welcome to dark night, state your name please," he said with a welcoming smile as he checked the screen in front of him.

"Macey and Mason" the guy looked for our names before nodding.

"Follow him miss" he looked over to the guy next to him, he looked dominant, but again I could be wrong, maybe a switch.

As we followed behind the guy and went further into the building I noticed there was a show going on. A girl was bent over with a blindfold on as she got spanked. My eyes widened in surprise when Mason noticed.

"Maybe we should give them a show as well princess, show them how good you are for daddy" he smirked as my face went red.

"Here's your table sir."

Mason nodded before the guy went off in a different direction. We were in the dining section far from the actual show that was going on.

When we had gotten settled into our seats a waiter had come to take our order.

"Are you guys ready to order?" the girl asked.

"If you don't mind, but can we have a few more minutes" Mason asked and she nodded before walking away.

"Can't decide on what you'd like to eat tonight" I teased as he raised his eyebrow with a smirk.

"I know exactly what I want to eat tonight" he looked me up and down as I blushed.

He reached into his pants pocket grabbing something.

" I have something for you too kitty."

He stood up moving over to me and placing it in my hand with a cocky smile.

"Go to the restroom and put this inside of that pretty pussy of mine.'' I tried to say something back but the only thing I could manage was a nod.

I stood up making my way to the restroom. When I got there I entered a stall moving my lace panties to the side. I can't believe I'm doing this I thought to myself as I inserted the toy inside of me. When I finished I washed my hands and made sure my outfit was alright before exiting the restroom.

I was making my way back to the table when someone stepped in front of me.

''Well, don't you look beautiful. "

I looked at him with a small smile " Thank you. "

''What's your name'' he smiled.

"Um, I'm sorry Mr, but I'm already." my sentence was cut short when I clenched around the toy that started to vibrate inside of me. I took a deep breath as my legs drew together as I tried to fight the moan that was trying to escape my mouth in front of this man.

That's when I saw Mason coming from a corner making his way over to me with an amused look on his face as he came beside me pulling me close to him.

''Kitty what are you doing over here, you're supposed to be at the table" he asked as if he was curious before looking over at the guy in front of me.

"And who is this? "

My breathing was rigged as I swallowed the lump in my throat.

''Oh, I see you're her dominate."

The guy sounds dumb to me I have a chocker on that said owned, but whatever the dude said next I didn't hear. The low pressure of the vibe had sped up and so did my breathing. I tried to hold it in, but before I could catch it, it slipped out.

"Daddy" I moaned out before whimpering.

The guy in front of me now stared at me with shock written on his face, while Mason looked at me and smirked as he turned the vibrator off.

'' Excuse us, but we must go now. ''

Mason started walking his arm still wrapped around my waist as I followed.

"Mason, I " I didn't know what to say as we sat back down in our seats and a blush was evident on my face.

He chuckled '' its okay kitty, I love it when you call out my name, oh, but dear in public with so many people around in the mist of a conversation'' he made a ticking sound with his tongue as his hand ran over his beard a smirk now forming on his lips.

''Such a slut.''

I blushed unable to speak when the waiter came to our table.

"Would you like to order" she smiled a warm smile as Mason looked at her telling her our orders as I sipped the drink that was most likely ordered when I had been in the restroom.

I set my drink down as the waiter left and me and Mason started to make conversation. Not long later after the waiter came back with our food. I started to laugh at some of the old memories he would bring up. We continued to do as much as we ate. When we finished eating we made our way to the dance floor. I moved my body against his as his hands wrapped around my waist. I was having so much fun, but I could tell that he was too. He would turn on the vibrator playing with its setting as I moved around him. He was teasing me, he was getting me worked up and I was getting hotter, and desperate by the second and he knew it.

He pulled me closer from behind me as he leaned down to whisper to me.

''Let's go home, my sweet girl. ''

I looked to my side to see him looking at me with dark eyes before grabbing my hand and leading me out of the building and into the car. The ride home was silent, yet the silence was so loud. When we made it to the house we stepped out of the car we barely made it through the door when Mason picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist, his lips now on mine as I moved my hand back to close the door and him locking it. He started walking upstairs as I kissed along his neck before he slapped my ass causing me to moan. His lips met mine again as we made it to our bedroom door. He kissed me roughly before setting me down on the floor pulling my dress down revealing my black and til green floral lace garter lingerie set. He traveled his eyes over my skin as he bit his lip a smirk spreading on his lips as he moved to sit on the bed.

"Come here babygirl. "

I turned around walking to stand in front of him. He spread his legs before looking up at me.

"Be a good girl and bend over" he tapped his lap letting me know he wanted me to bend over.

I smiled bending over his lap, laying down on my stomach when he rubbed my ass in a circular motion.

"Good girl, very good. "

I blushed when his hand made contact with my ass causing me to gasp before another came down on my left cheek and then another and another after that.

A desperate moan slipped past my lips as his hand came back down on my rich cheek. I could feel my panties growing wetter by the second.

"You look so pretty. I love the way my hand prints on your skin. "

He ran his nails on my sore cheeks as I whimpered.

"Daddy please" I whimpered as I looked back at him from my shoulder while he looked at me with a smile.

''Such a desperate little slut, go ahead babygirl. "

I stood to my feet removing his suit jacket and shirt, revealing his tattoos and strong biceps. I removed my heels and he moved his shoes before I got down on my knees pulling his clothes down revealing his hard cock. My mouth watered at the sight as I wrapped my hand around him stroking his shaft as he hissed out a groan before he entered my mouth.

"Fuck baby," he growled tilting his head back before returning his attention back to me.

"Just like that kitty, suck daddy's dick. "

I reached down grabbing his balls in my hand, messaging them as I continued to bob my head on his hard shaft. I lifted my head as I stroked him living down to suck on his balls and he growled. Not long after he grabbed me by the back of my head pulling me up, ripping me out of my lingerie.

''Fuck, what am I going to do with you.''

He looked me up and down taking in deep breaths.

"Use me " I looked up at him with doe eyes as I bit my lip.

He smirked humming his approval before slapping my thigh, silently telling me to jump and I did. He picked me up kissing me roughly before moving back. He lifted me up near the wall till my pussy was in perfect view with his face. He moved closer until.

"Oh god," I moaned out as his tongue launched out to lick my sensitive pussy.

"Shit, it feels so good" I gasped out.

He hummed his arousal against my clit as my face twisted in pleasure. He sucked on my clit as my back arched a silent cry leaving my mouth. My breathing started to get faster when his long tongue entered my heat making me scream out from pleasure and sensitivity. I grabbed onto his hair when he sucked on my clit once more, causing another loud moan to escape from me.

''You taste, so fucking, good'' he growled out between each lick.

My breathing became unsteady as I tried to hang onto him, but I could hold no longer.

"I'm going to cum!"

''Cum for me baby.''

He licked my swollen nub once more when I came all over him. He continued to do so until I came down from my high. When he finished licking up my juices he grabbed me helping me down from his shoulders until my legs were wrapped around his waist and his arm was wrapped around me.

Mason grabbed the back of my neck kissing me deeply, leaving me breathless before pulling away walking over to the bed, and laying me down.

''Here you go kitty" he whispered in my ear before slamming into me.

I yelled out in pleasure when he started to pound into me harder and harder.

"Fuck Baby you feel so good. Fuck you're such a good little slut for me, yeah? My little fuck toy."

My moans grew louder as I held him closer to me, as my orgasm was trying to rip through me.

"Please, may I cum" I whimpered out as he continued to pound into me.

''Look at you, such good manners" he smiled "Go ahead, be a good girl and cum all over daddies dick. "

I came hard when he picked me up and started to use me against the wall causing me to scream out louder than before.

"You're so deep, too deep" I moaned.

''That's it baby take daddy's dick, fuck baby just like that.''

I screamed louder and louder, I couldn't stop cumming. My body was so sensitive.

''You're squeezing me so much, you're so fucking tight" he groaned as he looked between us, watching his cock go in and out of me slowly, yet rough.

He started to speed up his pace, snapping his hips into me as he went harder, deeper, and faster. My pussy was gushing around him as I swelled around his thick shaft. I was sensitive and sore, but I couldn't get enough of him.

I love the way he makes me feel.

''Fuck baby, daddy's gonna cum.''

My nails ran across his back scratching him as I held on to him tighter.

"I'm going to" My breathing caught in my throat when he slammed into me his thrust getting sloppier as my eyes rolled.

''That's it princess, cum with me.''

His thrusts became sloppyier than before as his breathing grew rigged before he groaned out holding me in his arms against the wall tightly as I erupted in his arms and he released himself inside of me. We cried out in sync holding on to each other with breathless lungs.

'' You did so good for me princess.''

He took deep breaths as he moved over to the bed with me in his arms as we laid down together. After our breathing went back to normal we laid cuddled up together for a while before I looked up at him

"We should take a shower" I smiled at him as I ran my fingers through his beard as he smiled down at me.

"Go on, stand up, I'll be right behind you" he smirked.

"You're just trying to stare at me. "

I giggled as I made my way off the bed to the bathroom.

"I can't help it and even if I could I doubt I'd want to" he smirked as he stood following me to the bathroom.

I turned the water on stepping into the shower as Mason stood behind me.

"After this do you want to go to the hot tub" I smiled looking back at him as he grabbed my hair in his hand, putting it in a bun for me.

He chuckled at me before smiling "You're so active today baby" he leaned down to kiss my lips.

"I like it" I gave him a brighter smile.

"Only for you. "

Later on, when we had finished our shower he had gotten a call from his friend Jaycen, most likely wishing him happy birthday. While I changed into
a black two-piece, string tie bathing suit, that had cherries decorated on it.

When I finished putting it on I made my way downstairs and headed to the kitchen. I moved to the cabinet grabbing two whine glasses putting ice in them and grabbed Welch's sparkling juice before heading out the door to the hot tub. Mason sat in the hot tub finishing up his conversation as I made my way over to him when his call ended.

"Hey birthday boy" I smiled as he turned his head towards me looking me up and down.

"Well hello gorgeous'' he smiled as I stepped into the hot tub setting the glasses and bottle down.

"You really love this sparking juice, hu" I laughed at him before nodding.

"I do, and I'll keep buying it and one day you'll love it as much as me" I gave him a wide smile as he laughed at me.

"I have no doubt. "

"Would it be bad for me to want you even more now," he chuckled as he playfully furrowed his eyebrows at me.

''So eager for me already"

I looked away before turning my gaze back on him "Just a little."

He took a sip of his beverage as I took a deep breath.

"Mason I have something to tell you something, I wanted to tell you later on because it's your birthday and I didn't want to make things about me, but I knew you would want me to tell you sooner than later," I said shyly.

He set his glass down '' you wouldn't be making today about you and even you know that. You've done so much for me today sweet girl, just tell me what it is. I wouldn't want you holding anything back from me" I smiled taking another deep breath before nodding.

I don't know why I was nervous, but I was. I took another deep breath before speaking.

"I got a call earlier today and I'm officially an author now. My book has been trending lately, but today I just got a call about it."

He smiled before standing making his way over to me and picking me up as he sat back down in the hot tub.

"That's my girl'' he tilted my chin up as he leaned in for a kiss before leaning back.

"Congratulations princess" I smiled a bright smile as he grabbed his glass and gave me mine.

"Let's make a toast" he smiled.

"Let's make a toast to the most amazing woman I have ever met and the smartest too if I must add. " I laughed as I lifted my glass.

"A toast to the most outstanding man I have ever met and most handsome too. I don't think I could ever get enough of you and even if I could I don't think I would want to."

He smiled at me as I watched his eyes light up.

"Happy birthday handsome. "

"And congratulations beautiful. "

We leaned into each other as he kissed me soft and sensual.

"I love you" I smiled looking him in his eyes.

"But not as much as I love you. "

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔!!!

𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒, 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑒

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑒;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 1.7K 43
"Bastard." She whispered. "Your bastard." He whispered back. ~~~~~~~~β˜…~~~~~~~~ A shy at first girl but wild once you get to know her. Her innocence i...
3K 63 6
Mirah was just an ordinary girl on the hunt to find herself a rich husband. She was going to secure her future no matter what. Only things did not wo...
36.4K 714 20
Dad's best friend... Coming home from break and is met with an older man that introduce her to a new world and things about herself she never knew. S...