♥Herogatari♥BNHA Fantasy AU♥

Da Puripuriko

The prequel to all Rewrites, the beginning of everything. The beginning of the repeated world all stemmed fro... Altro

♥00♥ The starting point
♥01♥ A combination you should fear
♥02♥ A new home and new visitors
♥03♥ Magic
♥05♥ Journey to the Palace!
♥06♥ Royal Palace Arc - A princess who is locked on the burning day
♥07♥ Royal Palace Arc - Outsmart
♥08♥ Royal Palace Arc - Michiyo
♥09♥ Royal Palace Arc - The princess and her side of the story
♥10♥ Royal Palace Arc - Circulate
♥11♥ Royal Palace Arc - 3 months
♥12♥ Royal Palace Arc - A cunning wolf
♥13♥ Onto a new journey
♥14♥ Trust
♥15♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Worth
♥16♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Unbreakable sword
♥17♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Stand up!
♥18♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Voice from the heart
♥19♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - The Zodiacs
♥20♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Truly, a demon
♥21♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - My wish
♥22♥ Our destiny
♥23♥ Voice from the past - Dragon
♥24♥ Katsuki vs Eijirou
♥25♥ Wake up to reality
♥26♥ Live on
♥27♥ Flashing before my eyes
♥28♥ A story rewritten into tragedy
♥29♥ Everyone's own story
♥30♥ The sudden flow of a story
♥31♥ Confessions of the Wolf & Dragon
♥32♥ Path
♥33♥ Another journey
♥34♥ 2 years later...
♥35♥ The fire in your eyes
♥36♥ never-ENDING loop

♥04♥ All fantasy story have a prince and a dragon!

166 12 3
Da Puripuriko

Yuuki was fast on two legs, but when she's focusing her aura on her hands and feet and get on all fours, she's much faster than before. She's jumping from tree to tree, she made it very hard for Shouto to follow with the naked eyes. 

However, as fast as she was on all fours, Shouto was still able to stop her from getting a direct hit on him. Yuuki wondered how he was able to stop her at the last moment of delivering a direct hit. How? She's very certain he couldn't follow her movements, so how was he able to sense where she will deliver the next hits?

Shouto did it again, he blast fire in the direction of where she will strike him. Just like before though, Yuuki was able to protect herself by shielding herself herself with her aura so the flame couldn't burn her.

Smoke appeared when his fire touched her aura. She closed her eyes and reopened them again with aura surrounding her eyes. She's able to see past the smoke- 

"Hya!" Shouto facepalmed her and tried to flash freeze her but Yuuki grabbed onto his arm and she threw her legs up around his neck to catch him into a triangle choke hold! 

"What the heck are you...?!" Shouto was being strangled by the girl! She's crushing him with her thighs! He's going to suffocate at this rate!

"I am the main heroine of this story!" 

"The heck is that answer?!" He touched her thigh with his left hand, burning her skin in hope she will let go. 

"Kya!" Yuuki let go of him. The moment she let go, a blast of powerful flame was coming her way. Yuuki dodged the blast of fire again and she jumped onto a trail of ice that wasn't melted by the heat. The trail was smooth and a little wet, it's perfect to slide on! "Take this!" She jumped towards him and she performed a flying kick. 

Even if Shouto formed ice to protect himself, it shattered because of the force she used. From the slide and from the aura surrounding her kick! Ice broke into pieces and Shouto bent back to dodge her kick! Yuuki flew over him and he responded by grabbing her tail! He caught her! 

"Ahhn~♥?!" 

"EH?" 

Shouto let go of Yuuki and let her fall face first into the grass. What was that? What just happened?! 

"W-why did you moan like that?!" Because of the way she moaned, it definitely chased away the fighting spirit! 

"My tail is VERY sensitive! Why did you grab my tail?!" 

"B-because that's the first thing I saw a-and I-" 

"So by your theory, if you saw my boobs, you would have grabbed it too?! Wahhh...!!! The prince violated me!" 

"I am the prince, but I did not violate you-" 

"Yes you did! Grabbing my tail is no different to touching me here!" She pointed to the front of her shorts, "You pervert! In the same of justice, I will punish you!" Her entire body was covered in her own aura and she went in for the kill! 

Shouto made ice with his right foot and then used his left hand to blast fire at her. 'This girl is crazy strong! How is she so strong even now?!' 

"You're not going to get away with it, pervert!" 

'This girl reminds me of a hyperactive Michiyo...wait, she DOES look like Michiyo. How come I've only just noticed this now?' He might be the prince of Yuuei, but he was a little slow at some stuff and at times come to weird conclusions about some stuff too. 'What am I doing?' Shouto wondered as he used both his Magic against Yuuki. 'I told myself I will no longer use the Magic on my left side. Why am I using it now?' He couldn't understand why he was using the other Magic he was born with; he told himself he will never use it again. Yet, here he was using it. 

Yuuki was about to use more of her Magic again but then she realized she had reached her limits yet again. 'It's true that I healed up, but having to use my Magic and adjust to his ice and fire at the same time, it makes sense that it'd be more tiring!' What will she do now? Resorting to a fist fight while Shouto could still use Magic was no different to fighting someone in a suit of armor with a stick! 

"It's over!" Ice and fire came at her at the same time! Yuuki's cornered! "Fire & Ice Magic: Freeze Flash!

Katsuki was woken up by a loud explosion. He looked at his own hand and then out of the window. 

"D...did I do that in the middle of sleeping?!" He actually did have a dream where he went all out with his Magic! Did he accidentally cause an explosion in the forest?! "I should see the damage..." 

When he went out, he noticed the villagers wee not alarmed one bit. In fact, they're all sleeping still! 

"Fucking hell, these villagers are too used to me that they think it's me so it's fine to carry on sleeping!" Katsuki ignored the villagers and he went to the forest to see the damage he had caused. "Where is that dumb servant of mine anyway?" 

Shouto definitely hit her with the combined attack of fire and ice! The absolute zero of the coldness combined with the instant heat up in the air caused a massive explosion within the forest! He's very certain even a demon running out of Magic will be down from such attack; this was why people try not to take on someone with access to Dual Magic! 

"Huh?" Shouto couldn't believe what he was seeing when the smoke began to clear.

He could see it. He could see something that only legends would have. He had heard many stories from when he was a kid...stories about dragons. The wings of a dragon blocked his Magic!

The red haired youth thought he could stay in hiding but seeing Yuuki being pushed to the corner like this, he couldn't stay still. He blew his own cover for her sake. 

"I can't stand it..." The red haired youth started, "I can't stand seeing you get hurt and not do anything about it." He was hugging Yuuki to him, protecting her from harm's way.

Yuuki looked up and she smiled at him, "You've finally decided to show up in front of me." The little Demon smiled at the youth with huge dragon-like wings on his back. 

"I thought I could just stay in the background and keep watch..." As the red haired youth talked, the wings on his back glowed red and it started to slowly break off from the top as red glass-like fragments, "You and Katsuki are too kind to leave me that basket during night time. I wanted to stay in the background and watch over you two but I can't do that when you two keep getting yourselves into trouble." The wings from his back vanished, leaving behind two holes on the back of his jacket. However, because it's made from the same material as Yuuki's clothes, the magical threads started to reattach itself and fix itself. "Looks like I have to repay your kindness back in full right now." 

Yuuki smiled and she touched his chest with her right hand, "Took you long enough. Here I thought you would stay as a background character." 

He smiled down at her, "What name do you go by now?" 

"...Yuuki. Are you...?" 

"I'm still Eijirou. I'll always be Eijirou to you." 

"You...!" Shouto tried to use his fire on them. 'Momo and Tenya never said anything about a third accomplice! Who is this guy?!' 

Eijirou looked over his shoulder, "Dragon Magic..." His whole body began to morph into a very huge dragon. 

Yuuki jumped onto his back and she cheered happily as what was human was now a dragon! "Woohoo~!" 

"...Dragon Transformation!" Eijirou became a gigantic dragon and his fiery breath of fire vanquished Shouto's fire easily. Whenever he uses Dragon Transformation, he's able to do everything a dragon can do. However, this powerful Magic uses up all Magic for the day so he could only use it once per day. He HAD to make this count and make sure he could defeat the enemy! 

"Shit!" Shouto tried to freeze Eijirou before he could take flight, but it was too late; one flap of his wings and Eijirou took flight! 

Eijirou flapped his wings multiple times, making Shouto lose his footing. 

"Don't breathe fire, don't burn the forest down, Eijirou!" Yuuki reminded the dragon. 

Katsuki wasn't so far and he stared at the dragon high up above the trees. "What...WHERE DID THAT STUPID ASS WOLF GET A FUCKING DRAGON FROM?! I WANT IT!" How dare Yuuki get herself a dragon?! He wants one too! But where will he get a dragon? "...I'm gonna steal hers!" 

Eijirou roared and he flapped his wings harder, tearing trees from its roots in the ground, blowing wild animals away from its nest, and waking the villagers of Somewhole and other nearby cities and villagers. Eijirou seemed to have forgotten he was supposed to stay hidden but now he's out in the open so blatantly. For Yuuki's sake, he was willing to be under the illumination of the moonlight. 

"Gah...!" Shouto was lifted into the air and he crashed into a tree! The force of it was so hard that he passed out from the instant pain! 

Eijirou flew around in the air for a good while before he started to morph back into a human again. Just like with his wings, his whole body glowed red and the sound of glass gently breaking into fragments could be heard. Eijirou's a human once again. Slowly, his clothes started to fix itself. 

Yuuki went to check on Shouto and she smiled when he had only just fainted. She poked him with a stick. "Phew! If you had killed him, our heads would be rolling around!" 

"I nearly forgot to hold back!" Eijirou laughed, "But what was his problem?" 

"Who knows? He seems to think Katsuki and I are the bad guys." 

"What? But you can't be the bad guys...you're the good guys." 

"Meh, stupid people come in all shapes and size, and regardless of title." But Yuuki brushed Shouto's hair so she can see his scar. "But you know what, Eijirou? He is a good guy. I say we tie him up, explain to him, then we can come to an understanding for sure." 

Eijirou agreed with her saying and then he smiled warmly at her, "I've decided." 

"Decided on what? Are we going to strip him and then put him on display for the village?" 

"What? No! I'm going to travel with you and Katsuki from now on. It's too dangerous to just leave you two on your own! I am coming along!" 

Yuuki smiled brightly and she nodded, "Alright~! We have a dragon! Woohoo!" 

"You mean I have a dragon..." Katsuki arrived and he's displaying a predatory look right now. What was with that look? He looked like he's going to murder Yuuki. "You dumbass wolf, where did you get that dragon from?" 

"Master! D-don't be mistaken! I was going to deliver him to you!" 

"You fucking bitch! How dare you ride my dragon before I do! Take this!" Katsuki facepalmed Yuuki's face! "Explosive Magic: Facepalm!"

"KYA!" Yuuki got facepalmed by Katsuki! 

"Uwah! Yuuki!" 

"And you!" 

"Yes?!" Eijirou stood night and straight, hands by his side and feet together! He's standing straight just like the light posts from Suzu city! 

"I am the master here! You are MY dragon from now on!" 

"I-I am fine with that..." It's not like Katsuki will give him a choice on the matter anyway so he might as well promise him now. 

From now on, Eijirou will be following them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Shouto came to, he found himself tied up and in a comfortable bed. 

"Where...?" He could hear the sound of birds chirping. Sunlight was shining in from the window...it's day time?! The enemies must have brought him back! Kidnapping! He struggled and struggled and he ended up falling onto the floor! It was also at that moment he realized he was tied up in a way people who enjoyed bondage would appreciate! Who did this to him?! 

"Master, you're surprisingly skilfull when it comes to the ropes!" Shouto could hear Yuuki's voice approaching the room. "You must teach me!"

Katsuki kicked the door opened and he looked at Shouto, "The hell?" 

"Ah! No good, Prince-sama! You're not supposed to be on the floor!" Yuuki helped him up and sat him on the bed again. "Does the rope feel good?" 

"No, it doesn't." 

"Sorry about last night. You were hurting Yuuki, I can't have that." Eijirou apologized while scratching the back of his neck, "I REALLY did try to hold back! But when you're in the size of a dragon, you sometimes forget how destructive you can become...sorry!" 

Shouto frowned, "These two broke into Suzu City's prison and freed the criminals!" 

"It's not even like that, you stupid-ass prince!" 

"Why would a knight of my own kingdom lie to me, the prince?!" The third Prince of Yuuei! A powerful young man with both fire and ice Magic! He's rumored to be the next in line for the throne after his Father, Enji, retire from the role as the King! 

"...why WOULDN'T a knight lie to you?" Yuuki asked him back, "I mean if I was a knight and I got one-upped by a foul mouthed boy without a shirt on and a cute girl, I'd BS my way to get you to do the work." 

"Why you! Do you want me to facepalm you again?!" 

"Huh? Master, why are you angry?" 

Shouto began to wonder...what if the messenger REALLY did lie to him? "D-did I do it again?" 

"Again?" Eijirou asked, transforming his right hand into a dragon's hand and he cut the ropes with ease. He didn't say it to Katsuki's face, but even he was impressed at Katsuki's rope work. He wanted to ask where Katsuki learnt such skill from but he figured he'd have his own ass kicked. 

"I trust people too easily. I end up making rash decisions...it's because of me that I am not fit to be King!" He cursed at his own flaw and inability. Why couldn't he get rid of this weakness in his own heart? He was taken advantage of and he could have hurt Yuuki and Katsuki badly! "I'm sorry..." 

"I forgive you, there, there~." Yuuki's patting Shouto's head. 

"Don't forgive him so damn easily!" 

"That's right, you shouldn't forgive me so easily..." Shouto said to Yuuki, blushing a little from the way she's patting his head. "Everything is my fault...it's because of me, Michiyo is in her current state."

The name Michiyo...you're familiar with that name, right?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
9.3K 651 92
Since the ending of Herogatari, endless universes containing endless number of possibilities came into existence for Michiyo, Ranfa, and Yuuki. Thoug...
527K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰. Y/n was born int...
255K 8.5K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...