Yaqeen Ka Safar ~ #Asfiya

By Eeeshaa_18

Assalam u Allikum Everyone. I am Eesha. I am a die hard fan of #sahad and #asfiya and the proof is my fanpage... More

After that PRECIOUS Hug
...CONFESSIONS...
....New Turn....
~~ PROPOSING ~~
..... MEHNDI ....
''Completing Each Other''
The Morning After....
Starting Life as #ASFIYA
❤ HoneyMoon Pt.1 ❤
HoneyMoon Pt 2
HIS VALENTINE i.e Pt.3
HoneyMoon Pt.4
Caring for HER
**** SAHAD ****
Spending Time with HER
New Revelation and Apologising
Revealing the GOOD NEWS
Asfand's Birthday
And the Most Beautiful but Tough Journey Begins....
AUTHOR'S NOTE
And the Journey Continues....

❤ Their Unborn Bliss 👶

1.6K 49 21
By Eeeshaa_18

Two days before Asfand's birthday :

Everyone was extremely excited to celebrate their Asfi's Birthday and had arranged a small birthday party surprise for him. And Poor Asfand was even unaware of the fact that it was his birthday month. Zubia  was also impatiently waiting to celebrate this joyous event of the love of her life ~ Asfandyar. But she was not feeling well these days. She was feeling nauseous, not willing to eat anything, mood swings etc. She thought that she might be having a hormonal change in her body as she also had missed her periods.

But little did she know that she was going to experience the most beautiful feeling that every women wants to feel. She was carrying the proof of their love in her womb.....!!!!!

She was in cafeteria with Dr. Asifa because it was their lunch break. But due to some emergency case Asfand and Dr. Shehroze couldn't join them. Dr. Asifa was on a phone call and Zubia was playing with the food in her plate. After ending the call ;

( D.A - Dr. Asifa )

D.A - Zubia Zara ek apni ki bottle le ao gi plz.

Z- G sure.

She stood up instantly and the next moment was on the chair again with a thud because she felt dizzy and  couldn't hold on. Dr Asifa, with a worried expression, reached for her and made her sit properly on the chair.

D.A - Zubia...!! Are you alright...? Mein apni lati hun.
After Gulping down a draught of water she wiped the sweat from her forehead and stabilized herself.

D.A- Zubia you okay.

Z- G. Bus kuch dinon se tabiyat kafi kharab hai Tu kuch khane ka Dil nahin kerta. Shayad sugar level down ho gaya hai.

D.A - Zubia have you missed your period...?

Z- (with a shocked expression) Gggggg..... kya matlab.... I mean.... hmmm.... yes they are two weeks late...

D.A - Zubia tum ne  pregnancy test Kia hai...??

Z- (more shocked) nahin us ki zaroorat nahi....I mean Abhi tu sirf.....

D.A- (cutting her between) you better go for it....okay....? Meri duty ka time ho raha hai. See you later.

Z- Dr. Asifa... Should I.... I mean... I don't know.... I am scared..... Ap Asfand se Abhi kuch mat kahiye ga plz

D.A - Every thing will be okay. Just go for it. Aur Asfi ko mein kuch nahin batao gi okay....

Z- (nodding her head ) Thank You.

Dr. Asifa smiled and left leaving a confused Zubia behind. Many thoughts were running back in her mind but she eradicated them and having a firm belief on Allah Almighty's decision she went for a blood test. After giving her blood sample, she was told that the reports will be given her the next day.

The next moment, she received a text from Asfand.

A- Office Mein a jayen janab. Let's go home.... okay :-)

Z- Will be there in 5 minutes.

Zubia went to his office and both of them left for home together. While driving, Asfand kept stealing glancing of the mesmerizing beauty sitting beside her but she was lost in her own world. Asfand held her hand and Zubia suddenly jolted on his touch, as coming out of her thoughts.

A- Is everything okay. Kya hoa hai.

Z- kuch nahin. Bus sir Mein thoda dard hai. (Faking a smile)

A- Chalo ghar chalke is ka bhi koi solution dhondte hain. ( winking her )

Z- Achaaa.... hahaha

After reaching home, everyone was seated on the dining table and was having dinner except Zubia who was playing with her food and had not even taken a single bite. Asfand was already noticing this scenario when Gaiti said

G- Zubia. Kya baat hai. Khana kyun nahi kha rahi. Acha nahi hai....

Z- nahin nahin. Actually Mujhe bhook nahin hai aur Sir Mein bhi kafi dard ho raha hai.

G- tumhari tabiyat Tu theek hai.

Z- Medicine lun gi tu theek ho jaon gi.

Meanwhile, Saim spoke up and said:

S- Mama Mujhe Ice cream khane hai.

G- Saim itni raat ko tu bilkul bhi nahin. Han kal mil sakti hai. Abhi chup chap dinner Karo.

On hearing the name of Ice cream Zubia started to badly crave for it and spoke up.

Z- Ohooo... Gaiti kuch nahin hota... kabhi bachon ki bhi man liya karen. Come here Saim. Mein dun gi apko ice cream.

S- Yayyyy.... Zubia Chachi is the BEST....

G- Zubia tum ne Aur Asfand ne Bigar rakha hai isko...

And in microseconds both of them, Zubia and Saim, were in kitchen

Asfand was 100 percent sure that it was not only Saim who wanted ice cream but his dear wife also because he had seen that Ray of excitement in her eyes on hearing the name of Ice cream. He excused himself and went behind them.

When he entered the kitchen, the sight he witnessed was unbelievable. Both, Zubia and Saim , were seated on a kitchen shelf and were busy in devouring the taste of Ice cream. He started laughing hysterically and Zubia and Saim's head shot up on hearing his laugh....

A- is waqt yeh differentiate kerna bohat mushkil hai k kon Ek 2 class ka bacha hai aur kaun ek MBBS doctor..... hahaha.....

S- Chachu. Plz Abhi hamein disturb na karen....

Z- Yes plz

A- ohhhh.... Acha.... tu Mein Ap logon ko disturb Ker raha hun. Aur Dr. Zubia Asfandyar Ali Khan apke tu sar Mein bohat dard tha jis wajah se apne dinner nahin kiya Aur Ab.... Ice cream se dard theek ho gaya hai..... Hann...?

Z- (making puppy face) nahin wo tu Abhi bhi hai.

A- Zara room Mein ayen Wo bhi Abhi theek ho jaye ga.

Zubia's eyes got wide open.

A- Saim apko bhi mama room Mein bula rahi hain Jaldi karen.

S- okay Chachu. Good Night.

A- Good Night champ.

Zubia stepped down from the shelf and the next moment Asfand held her wrist and took her to their room.

On closing and locking the door of their room, Asfand held Zubia in a bridal style and placed her on the bed. Zubia's eyes were closed and she was clenching his shirt. Asfand hovered above her and captured her lips. He did this to lick the leftover Ice cream on her lips. Zubia's heart skipped a beat and she was holding Asfand's face in both of her hands who was giving wet kisses on her neck by then. Asfand displaced the shirt from her shoulder and then slid away the strap of her bra to kiss her shoulder. He slightly and intentionally gave a hickey on her shoulder to which Zubia hissed and let out a moan. Asfand reached for the hem of her shirt and raised it above. He started caressing her belly and suddenly stopped and said

A- Zubia. Tumhari heart beat yahan kese pohanch gayi....

Zubia was not in her senses and she took some time to progress what he said. But before she could answer him, Asfand had placed his ear on her bare belly as if he was actually suspecting a heart beat there. Zubia's breathing got stuck and she instantly grabbed him from his shoulders and made him lay on the bed, resting her upper half with a fast beating heart on his chest. Actually, she was blushing and was trying to conclude a result that ' What if she actually was pregnant '

A- Lekin Zubia. I swear Mein ne khud feel ki......

But before he could complete his sentence Zubia placed her forefinger on his lips, kissed his cheek and said....

Z- Shhhh.... So jayen...... Good Night.

Asfand tightened his grip around her and both of them drifted to sleep.

A day before Asfand's Birthday :

Asfand went for his morning walk and surprisingly Zubia was also awake that day. Actually it would be better to say that she couldn't sleep whole night. Yesterday, she brought two pregnancy test kits but couldn't summon up the courage to perform it. But when Asfand revealed a mysterious fact to her last night, which no one was going to believe, she somehow decided to perform it.

And she did it.....!!!!!!
She was waiting for the lines to show up. Meanwhile, her heart beat was running as fast as a marathon but suddenly it stopped when she saw two lines on both the kits, indicating that

She was pregnant, a new life was growing inside her which was a proof of their love : A part of Asfiya.....

Her eyes instantly filled with the tears of happiness but she needed to control her emotions until the confirmation from her blood reports. She decided to hide the test kits before the arrival of Asfand and started getting ready for the hospital. She didn't want to reveal this information to Asfand until complete surety.

She was marching towards reception to grab her reports and was feeling very nervous. On reaching the reception, with vigorously shaking hands, she received her test reports but didn't open. She decided to return back to their home so she could reveal the information written in the reports to herself. She informed Asfand and went to home.

On entering her room, she locked the door and instantly took out the reports from her bag. With fastened heart beat and shaking hands she opened the reports and let out a sigh of Relief and thankfulness along with tears of happiness. She instantly did wudu and thanked Allah Almighty for blessing them with biggest happiness.
She decided to reveal this information to none other than her Asfand first but HOW.....?? Her mind instantly came up with a idea and she went out to accomplish it.
It was 10:00 pm when the horn of  Asfand's car reached her ears and she covered herself with a duvet and pretended to sleep. After 15 minutes Asfand also slipped inside the duvet and kissed her cheek.

A- Zubia..... Ab tabiyat kesi hai. Theek ho.

Z- G Ab bohat better hai. Khana laga dun?

A- nahin aj bhook nahin hai. Let's sleep

Z- theek hai.

Asfand nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck and inhaled her scent. He embraced her from the back placing a hand on her belly. It was his normal practice and Zubia was used to it but that moment when his hand touched her belly she felt a storm of emotions in her heart. She turned towards him resting her head on his chest pretending to sleep but actually sleep was far away from her because her eyes were stuck on the clock that when it Wil stuck 12 O' clock and she will wish husband along with the news '' Their UNBORN BLISS ''
Finally the time had arrived and only ten minutes were left to his birthday. She quickly disappeared from their room and was back with in no time with all the arrangements done. At 11:59 pm she started running her slender fingers in his hair to wake him up. He opened his eyes and Zubia said :

''HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASFAND''

And then she kissed his forehead. Asfand with a smile on his face and tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear pulled her in a hug and said

A- Thank You so much. I LOVE YOU ZUBIA.

Z- I LOVE YOU TOO

They parted and Zubia gestured Asfand to blow the candle on the cupcake.

Asfand blew it and gave a bite of it to Zubia and then took the next bite himself.

Z- Asfand mere pas ap k liye Ek gift bhi hai. ( holding his hand )

A- Zubia mere liye tum Allah ki ata kerda naimtoun Mein sab se azeez tuhfa ho.

Z- Lekin ye gift bhi bohat badi naimtoun Mein Shumar hota hai. ( shyly )

A- Matlab ( looking confused)

Z- Yeh lein.

She gave him a wrapped box along with her blood reports and gestured him to open. Confused Asfandyar opened it and was frozen at the moment....  He saw two pregnancy kits showings positive results. He instantly viewed the reports and then looked at Zubia with a mixed expression.

But the next moment with teary eyes he was trying to speak

A- Zubia tum pregnant, i mean hum parents, Mein Baap, Yes Yes yessssss..... You are I mean We are pregnant .... Right ?

On seeing those tears of happiness in Asfand's eyes, Zubia couldn't also hold her own tears. She placed her palms on either side of Asfand's cheeks and said....

Z- G Asfand. We are pregnant.

He pulled Zubia in a bone crushing hug and caressing her hair said:

Thank You so much Zubia. Thank you for making this birthday of mine the most memorable one. Thank you so much for making me the happiest person in this universe today. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE BOTH OF YOU MORE THAN ANY THING ELSE.

They parted and Asfand made Zubia to sit on the bed. He placed his head on her lap kissing her belly. Zubia was playing with his hair and he was caressing her belly.

This is how Asfiya cherished this PRECIOUS Moment....

       .....|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|.....

Assalam u Allikum my PRECIOUS people. How are you all. Thank You for your concern I am perfectly fine. Actually there was some problem going on with my account which I was trying to sort out and couldn't update. But I hope this update is according to your expectations ....
Plz give me feedback ....
Lots of love and prayers for you all.
Till next time take care of yourself and your near and dear ones, be safe and also remember me in your prayers.
Allah Hafiz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 204 13
~Arhan Mirza~ "Your One Innocent Mistake and I will turn Your life into Hell" ~ZamZam Farooqui~ "Mistakes Are Proof that you are trying, it's part of...
1.5K 98 11
" Appi , will you please listen to my request please ? " I told to my elder sister. " If your request is to marry Kabir than sorry I can't fulfill y...
247K 13.7K 48
'Be mine, Maya' He declared, anticipating for my response. 'I have to go' I managed to stutter, my vision getting blurry with tears. I tried to leave...
561K 36.5K 43
Highest ranking : #1 in spiritual on 24.2.2018, 24.4.2018 & 4. 5.2018 #2 in spiritual on 14.10.2017 & 11.11.2017 #3 in spiritual on 11.10.2017 , 15...