The Comfort(h)

By gonzoM

Forth, rejected by Wayo and Ming, rejected by Kit, try to find solace with each other. Will Forth become the... More

Forewords
1. Lonely
2. Who hurt you Mingkwan?
3. Forth! NO!
4. Let me see you laugh
5. Irresistible
6. Do it right!
7. Shit! Shit! Shit!
8. What do you want Nong?
9. Are you ashamed?
10. Confused
11. Most Favourite Junior
12. Curious eyes
13. Things we do for love
14. Racing bike and Thumping heart
15. Innocent Flirting
17. Being a gentleman sucks!
18. Smooth P'Forth!
19. Realization
20. Terrible person.
21. Let's date
22. I will remember your face!
23. Just sleep..only cuddles..
24. Don't get hurt..
25. Don't loose him
26. Smoking Hot!!
27. Stay sober!
28. Taken
29. Quit smoking
30. Family time..
31. Stupid Mingkwan!!
32. Enlightenment
33. I am Possessive
34. The next step
35. The promise (End)

16. Claimed publicly!

6.3K 319 299
By gonzoM

       Ming walked along the hallway and exited his building with his friends. He just finished his circuits class and his next class was half an hour later only. They reached the canteen and walked to the stalls to buy something to drink when Ming noticed Forth sitting alone a few tables away writing something. His face broke into a wide smile and he pushed his friends aside to reach the counter first.

      "Oiii what's the hurry?", Green asked slapping Ming's arm.

      "One lemon soda and one chocolate milk shake", Ming placed his order ignoring his friends.

     "It will take five minutes", the girl at the stall smiled sweetly.

     Ming nodded and paid for his drinks. He turned around to go towards Forth while his friends blocked his way.

    "What?", Ming asked annoyed.

    "Where are you going?", Green asked narrowing his eyes at Ming.

    "I will tell you later", Ming said impatiently and tried to walk away only to be stopped by his friends again.

    "Tell us what you are up to and we will leave you alone", Mork smiled with a shrug.

    "You disappear everyday for sometime. We need to know what is going. And dont even think about denying because we have already seen the pictures", Green said glaring at Ming.

    "What pictures?", Ming asked faking innocence.

   His friends looked at each other and Green pulled out his phone. He opened his social media and showed it to Ming. Ming already knew what his friends were talking about. There were pictures of Forth and him going around on university gossip page. 

   It started with the pictures taken when Forth dragged him out of the college during their date to racing field. From then the pictures dint seem to stop at all. Whenever they met, a photo would be posted at the gossip page with various hash tags. Soon they were being shipped together by many. 

   Being an active person in social media, Ming saw all those pictures and he just saved them to his personal folder happily. As far Wayo, when he questioned Ming about the pictures, Ming just lied through his teeth that the pictures were taken on different occasions whenever Ming went to get help from Forth regarding robotics club or his labs and people just misunderstood. 

    "Now...tell us...are you two dating?", Green asked seriously and Ming shook his head.

    "Is P'Forth courting you?", Mork asked and Ming shook his head again.

    "Are you courting P'Forth?", Green asked wide eyed and yet again Ming shook his head with a chuckle.

    "Then what the hell are you two doing?", Mork asked irritated.

    "Hmmmm..", Ming thought a while and smiled widely, "Its called Innocent Flirting", with that Ming dashed past his friends before they could stop him. 

    "What was what?", Green asked confused.

    "Innocent Flirting. Is that possible?", Mork asked Green.

    "What?", Green asked still puzzled.

    "Flirting innocently. Is that possible?", Mork asked looking at Ming who reached near Forth and stopped few steps behind Forth. 

    "I dont know. But I know one thing for sure", Green paused with a sigh, "They both are definitely not innocent", he said as they watched Ming starting to tiptoe silently and close the distance between him and Forth. 

    Forth was busy writing something seriously on A4 sheets with books all over the table. Ming raised his hands slowly and moved even closer quietly. He smiled mischievously and leaned closer to Forth to scare him, when Forth turned around suddenly and yanked him forward by his tie. Ming yelped in surprise as he landed on Forth's left thigh.

   "Hmmm?", Forth raised his eyebrows with a smirk and Ming gulped in shock

   "Spoilsport!!", Ming said pouting.

   "What were you trying?", Forth asked with a teasing smile.

    Ming glared at Forth and smacked him on his arm sulking.

    Forth chuckled at Ming's adorable pout, "Mind sitting on the bench?", he asked ruffling Ming's hair.

     Ming blinked a few times and looked around to realize, he was sitting on Forth's lap. He slowly straightened himself and moved away to sit on the bench near Forth. Forth observed the pink shade adorning the soft cheeks as Ming sat embarrassed.

    Forth smiled and turned towards his books again.

   "What are you doing P?", Ming asked looking at the papers.

    "Assignment", Forth said as he continued writing.

    "Hmmm..", Ming hummed and scooted closer to Forth. He leaned forward and peered at the papers seriously.

    Forth noticed Ming from the corner of his eyes but continued writing anyway.

    "What is it about?", Ming asked poking Forth's left hand.

    "Fluid mechanics", Forth replied bluntly.

    "Oh..When do you need to submit this?", Ming asked poking Forth's hand again.

    "Day after tomorrow", Forth replied as he continued writing.

     "Hmmmm...how much have you completed?", Ming asked again with a poke.

    "Almost done", Forth replied controlling his smile.

    "Is it tough?", Ming asked slowly counting the number of papers from the corner of the sheets.

    "No", Forth replied and waited till Ming finished counting.

    "Hmmm...who teaches fluid mechanics for you?", Ming asked shaking Forth's hand now.

    "Prof.Naowarat", Forth replied and resumed his work.

     "You need to improve on your handwriting P", Ming again poked Forth's hand.

     Forth looked at Ming for few seconds and closed his pen. He closed his books and placed his papers in between the books safely. He moved the books to the side and turned towards Ming.

     "Happy?", Forth asked giving his full attention to Ming.

     Ming nodded fast giggling happily. Forth chuckled and ruffled Ming's hair again.

     "Owww P", Ming brushed his hair to keep them in place when his friend placed two glasses of drinks on their table.

    "You ordered these, remember?", Green asked sarcastically and turned to Forth to greet him properly. Forth nodded in acknowledgement while Ming mumbled a thanks.

     Green rolled his eyes at Ming and moved away from the table leaving them alone.

     "For me?", Forth asked pointing to the lemon soda.

      Ming nodded sipping his milk shake.

     "Thanks love", Forth whispered and Ming nodded again, lowering his head to hide his blushing face.

       Ming had gotten used to Forth calling him 'love', ever since they went on a date few days back to the racing field. But still he couldn't stop himself from blushing every time Forth called him that. He would feel his heart swelling up with happiness and his whole body getting warm whenever Forth called him that in a tender tone. More than the word itself, the tone from Forth was what impacted Ming more.

     "When do you have your next class?", Forth asked.

     Ming gave him an annoyed look and shrugged without replying.

     "What?", Forth asked confused.

     "I am hurt..awww pains...", Ming held his chest dramatically and sighed.

      Forth raised his eyebrows, "and why is that?", he asked pointedly.

     "Because I know your whole schedule by heart and you don't even know when my next class is", Ming said sarcastically.

      Forth gaped at Ming, "How do you know my schedule?"

      Ming clicked his tongue, "Tsk..I know your schedule, I know what's your favorite color, food, dessert, music, drink..I also know which brand of cigarettes you like P", he said casually.

       Forth's jaw dropped in shock as he looked at Ming closely, "How? Where did you get all this information from?"

       Ming shrugged, "That's how you stalk people P", Ming patted Forth on his shoulder with an air of cool superiority.

      Ming had stalked Phana with Wayo for years, of course he knew how to stalk. That little bastard friend of him had an altar for Phana in his room. It would be a shame if Ming dint have at least half of the stalking traits which Wayo had.

     Forth looked at Ming amused, "What else you know about me?", he asked leaning closer to Ming.

      "I know enough to have you wrapped around my fingers P'Forth", Ming whispered in a husky voice.

      "Is this how you flirt?", Forth asked with a smile.

      Ming shook his head, "Tsk...It won't work with you", he said with a heavy sigh.

      Forth raised his eyebrows, "Why not?"

     "Because you are the most desirable man in this university P. Cheesy dialogues and flirty comments won't work with you as you get that always from your devotees", Ming said suppressing an unknown irritation raising within him.

     "Devotees?", Forth raised his eyebrows again.

      "Yeah..that's what they call themselves. Uffff don't act as if you don't know. The boys and girls worship you, literally", Ming chided a little showing his irritation.

      Forth chuckled at Ming. He knew about the crazy people who always follow him around. But he was too busy and uninterested to pay attention to them.

      "I mean, P'Pha was the campus moon and you were the runner up. Also, it was last year. Why do you still have so many people obsessed with you", Ming asked sipping his drink annoyed.

      Forth laughed aloud amused, "Now now..what exactly are you jealous about?", Forth asked pinching Ming's nose.

     "P'Forth", Ming rubbed his nose annoyed, "Tell me the truth, why haven't you dated anyone yet. If it was casual, how many have you slept with in this university?", Ming asked with a glare, which came out more possessive than he had intended it to be.

      "Ohoo slowdown, will you?", Forth chuckled pulling Ming closer, "No one got my interest like you do. Also, it wasn't even anything casual. I do one-night stands only  and I make sure they are really strangers and not from this university before I touch them, happy?"

      Ming still looked annoyed and Forth jerked him forward.

     "Still jealous? I am not doing it anymore love", Forth asked softly.

     "Hmmm don't push me P. I tell you it won't be pretty when I get really jealous", Ming warned.

     "I understand", Forth nodded obediently and Ming smiled a little focusing on his drink.

     "Hmmm talking about flirting..so, won't you do it now?", Forth asked feeling disappointed.

     Ming shook his head and smirked at Forth, "I just changed the tactics. I am the campus moon after all and I am not going to be one of your devotees", Ming scoffed.

     "How?", Forth asked confused, "How will you do it then?"

      Ming leaned closer to Forth and nuzzled his nose against Forth's nose, "I am already doing it babe", he said in a husky voice.

      Forth sat stunned, "Wha...what are you saying?"

     Ming pulled back a little and pointed around them with an evil grin. Forth looked around to see the entire canteen observing them. He even saw Lam and Sharp sitting few tables away, giving him an unamused look.

     "Did..did you just claim me in public?", Forth stuttered in shock. Thankfully, he was tanned enough to hide the blush creeping into his face. But Ming noticed it clearly.

      Ming shrugged, "Just feeding their fantasies", he said with a chuckle.

     Forth frowned in confusion and Ming pulled out his phone. He unlocked it and tapped on his social media account. He showed a page to Forth which made Forth freeze in shock.

     It was a fan page for Forth and Ming. He could see tags as #ForthMing, #HotandCute, #Seniorandthemoon, #EngineeringAlphas, etc etc., There were lots of pictures of him and Ming, taken at various locations around the campus. There were even cartoons and doodles of them.

     "What the fuck is this?", Forth growled in irritation.

      Ming chuckled and got his phone back from Forth. He patted Forth trying to calm down the angry Jaguar.

     "Its advantageous in a way P", Ming said as he stood up and took his bag, "keeps the potential  rivals away from my man", he whispered making Forth gape in shock.

      It was too much for Forth to handle. He was already so whipped with Ming and now after seeing the bold and possessive side of Ming, Forth realized who held the actual power between them.

     Forth let out a defeated sigh, as Ming bent closer to him, "See you after class babe. Bye", he dropped a peck on Forth's nose and walked away casually as if nothing happened in the canteen.

     "You are too fast than I expected", Forth mumbled to himself still reeling in shock as he watched Ming leaving the canteen, flashing his charming smile to everyone around with style.

     Lam and Sharp reached Forth's table after Ming left and stood in front of him with a super annoyed expressions waiting for Forth to explain the scene that happened in broad day light in the middle of the canteen before hundreds of students. But Forth just blinked at them for a few seconds before breaking into a huge wide grin.

      "He called me 'babe'", Forth announced happily and took his phone. 

      Forth opened the fan page and looked through the pictures. He found the first picture of them together which was Forth leaning close and Ming blushing while both held their hands together. He downloaded it and set it as his phone lock screen and home screen wallpaper. He gave satisfied smile and started sipping his lemon soda while Lam and Sharp gaped at Forth dumbfound. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Stay Safe By ZAP

Fanfiction

100K 3.7K 16
What happen if Ming tired to chasing Kit and story between Forth and Beam not happen?
310K 13.3K 29
Time flies sure fast. The then Engineering Moon is now a father. Yes, Forth, the successful engineer is now a father of a three years old daughter. H...
31.5K 1.6K 5
They met on a fateful night with few glasses of wine and sorrow to celebrate. What if fate entangles them? DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A PIECE OF PURE IMAGIN...
60K 2.5K 14
"Are they dating? They looks very good together."- Forth. Forth thinks that the couple is really something..... What will happen if half of the uni...