๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ฎ๐ง ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐‘๐ข๐ฌ...

By m00npeach

Augustus Wolfgang, a billionaire and a very lonely man who has never had a love life until he gets set up wit... More

Prolouge.
Chapter I.
Chapter II.
Chapter III.
Chapter IV.
Chapter V.
Chapter VI.
Chapter VII.
Chapter VIII.
Chapter IX.
Chapter X.
Chapter XI.
Chapter XII.
Chapter XIII.
Chapter XIV.
Chapter XV.
Chapter VXI.
Chapter VXII.
Chapter VXIII.
Chapter XIX.
Chapter XX.
Chapter XXII. (Explicit +18)
Chapter XXIII.
Chapter XXIV.
Chapter XXV.
Chapter XXVI.
Chapter XXVII.
Chapter XXVIII.
Chapter XXIX.
Chapter XXX.
Chapter XXXI.
Chapter XXXII.
Chapter XXXIII.
Chapter XXXIV.
Chapter XXXV.
Epilouge.
Thank you.

Chapter XXI.

2K 146 18
By m00npeach

             Augustus paced around in the church house, the church were they planned to originally have their wedding at. He left without Salma because he wanted to see her walk, he wanted to see her shine in her dress. It was all pretty fast because they had to call Salma's sisters without either of their parents figuring out what was happening.

It was all a spark of the moment situation. Salma's friend, Gary comes walking in and he was fixing his eyelash while he looked into a compact mirror. "You two are so cute but also insane. It's ten at night and you want to get married." Gary sits shutting his compact mirror then he shoves it in his jacket pocket. Augustus chuckled and he shrugged. "It's something that we both wanted and this wedding thing is stressing us out." Augutus says as he hugs Garry whom he adored so much.

Gary rubs Augustus back as he holds the tall man, "I'm so happy for you both, you two really deserve each other." Gary whispered and Augustus finally wasn't so nervous because Gary smelled like vanilla and had a warm embrace. "Thank you, I sincerely needed that." Augustus mumbled and Gary pulled away, he began to fix Augustus's suit. "Dapper Dan, I see.." Gary smirked and Augustus let out a nervous laugh. "Yes, this was what I was gonna wear for our next date night." Augustus says and Gary examines the suit that was a soft silk, black and it was tailored just perfectly for Augustus's very tall, well put together build.

"Awwww." Gary cooed.

All the girls walked through the double doors and they were all dressed up. Looking all dolled up but the looks on their faces. None of them were expecting this at all and it was exciting but they were so confused.  Jesse furrowed her eyes at him, she wore a suit with a bow tie. "Augustus, you son of a b-"

"We're in the house of God." Aurelia deadpanned and Jesse covered her mouth as she looked at the priest and she sheepishly smiled. "Sorry father." Jessue apologized and he nods at her.

The girls hug their brother and he hugs them back, his skin was warm because he was really happy they were his siblings because he was the only child of course. He really adored them so much. He kisses their heads and he hugs them. "I'm so glad you came and I'm so nervous." Augustus mumbled and Jesse fixes his hair, he smiles a little. "Remember what I said Gus, just pretend it's just you and Salma." Jesse smiled and Augustus exhaled, he grins ear to ear and he nodded. "Right... right." He mumbled and Shania came walking in with Kenny that had Hazel on their hip.

Shania rushes down the walkway and Kenny quickly sets up her camera to take videos and pictures. "Everyone, she's outside waiting and I told her to come in when she's done counting to thirty so hurry up, get seated and into positions." She stated and everyone rushed to sit down. Shania was Salma's maid of honor while Jesse was his groom. Priest Wendell looks at Augustus who was standing there waiting for her to come. He smiles softly as he sees Salma walk in.

Augustus bites his lip as his eyes watered a little because she looked so gorgeous that he wanted to ball his eyes out in happiness. She wore a Oscar de la Renta off white embellished silk strapless layered tulle gown and her hair was done up in a bun, stray curls falling out of it, white flowers in her hair and her makeup was a white theme. Graphic white eyeliner, glossy lips and jewels above her eyebrow. She looked magical. She walked down the aisle and everyone looked with amazement. Salma stopped in front of him and she smiled as she looked up at him, Augustus got chills going up his spine and Priest Wendell smiled. "Everyone please be seated." He says and everyone sits down.

"Bride and Groom, You have known each other from the first glance of acquaintance to this point of commitment. At some point, you decided to marry. From that moment of yes to this moment of yes,  indeed, you have been making promises and agreements in an informal way. All those conversations that were held riding in a car or over a meal or during long walks - all those sentences that began with "When we're married" and continued with "I will and you will and we will" - those late night talks that included "someday and somehow and maybe"- and all those promises that are unspoken matters of the heart. All these common things, and more, are the real process of a wedding. The symbolic vows that you are about to make are a way of saying to one another, "You know all those things we've promised and hoped and dreamed- well, I meant it all, every word." Look at one another and remember this moment in time. Before this moment you have been many things to one another- acquaintance, friend, companion, lover, dancing partner, and even teacher, for you have of much from one another. Now, you shall say a few words that take you across a threshold of life, and things will never quite be the same between us. For after these vows, you shall say to the world, this is my husband, this is my wife."

Priest Wendell looks between the couple and he smiles. "Who first would like to say their vowels?" He asked them and Salma bites her lip, she tilted her head a little. "May I?" Salma asked and Priest Wendell grins ear to ear. "You shall."

Salma closes her eyes for a moment and she looks at Augustus. "I want you to know that I never had someone who made me laugh and smile as much as you make me do. You don't think you're funny but you make my heart jump around in excitement. It seems so effortless or I just happen to be a silly girl, your funny girl. I knew I loved you when you stayed over and watched all my favorite movies even though you didn't like them but you showed your enthusiasm for them. You're very caring of others... I never met a white man who cared for others especially those who came from different backgrounds and cultures without feeling the need for everyone to know that you did those things. You're like Brad Pitt but for the business region." Salma chuckles at the end and Augustus laughs with her, she sighs as she got herself together.

Salma rubbed her thumb against the back of his palm as she looked into his eyes. "You're someone that I see who can be the father to my children.." Salma paused and she looked down, Augustus felt a tear run down his cheek and she looked down for a moment. "The father to my children and to be my lifelong partner. I didn't tell you this but when I met your mother, I started taking online German classes and I want this to be the first German I ever speak. Du bist mein ein und alles. Du bist mein Sauerstoff und mein Sonnenlicht. Ich Liebe dich. No one probably knows what I said but you and Aurelia but just know that those words are sincere. I never thought I would live up to this moment but when you first came into the Mexican restaurant, tense, scared and grumpy I knew that you were gonna be mine."

Augustus chuckles at her last sentence as he wipes his face, everyone is laughing and the couple can hear their family sniffling and crying.

Augustus clears his throat and he squeezes her hands gently. "There's a song that I play when I'm by myself especially when you're gone.. It instantly reminds me of you. It's Brown Sugar by that one guy, D'Angelo." Augustus started and Salma giggled because she never thought that he would go that deep into R&B. "I know it's kinda dirty but I can't help but picture you when that song comes on. Smiling at me with that smile of yours, those pretty brown eyes of yours and the way you hold onto me kinda drives me insane but the good insane. I love how beautifully kind, humble and earthy you are because you care for everyone no matter who they are.

People always pray after women like you, they want to take who you are and what you have but I will never let anyone hurt you, make you feel less than what you are. A star, a Queen and the woman of the earth. Shania..." Augustus starts laughing and Shania crosses her arms because she was waiting for him to say what he had to say. "Shania taught me all these terms and my favorite is Nubia, it is a possible derivation of gold and that's exactly what you are. Golden and very precious. A Nubian Queen, those words that pop up in my head when I look at you. In rain, sleet or snow you still shine while I look like a piece or paper floating in the wind but that's not the point." Augustus says and everyone laughs.

Augustus sighed and he clutched her hands a bit tighter. "I lastly want to say that I love you so much and no matter how frustrated I am, I will still brush and wash your hair when you want me to and I will go to those long and agonizing hair appointments even though I'm very impatient ." Augustus finished and Salma chuckles as she looks at her family. They started clapping and the couple playfully began to bow.

Salma smiles as she stares Augustus, she held his hands and she was shaking a little and he could feel it. Augustus squeezed her hand gently to give her some comfort. Priest Wendell looks at Augustus. "Do you Augustus, take Salma, to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; until death do you part?" Priest Wendell questioned Augustus, he smiled ear to ear. "Yes, I do." Augustus answered and everyone was now sobbing, Shania wipes her face as she sniffles quietly.

Priest Wendell looks at Salma who was smiling so hard that her jaw was hurting. "Do you Salma, take Augustus, to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; until death do you part?" Priest Wendell questioned her and Salma smiled as she nodded. "Yes, I do." Salma answered and Gary covered his mouth as he tried not to sob out loud.

"The rings." Priest Wendell says.

Hazel pops her head out of the pews and she giddily walks down the aisle, she had her hands behind her back.

Hazel gives the couple their rings and she kisses their hands, she whispers that she loved them and she skips back to her Mom and she sits back down. Salma held Augustus's ring that was very pretty, it was silver like her engagement ring and it had their names engraved inside and diamonds all around it. Salma looked everywhere for his ring, she searched and searched for it. Augustus got her a really nice ring, it was a ring that had a big diamond with little diamonds surrounding it. He got the ring right after he proposed to her and it was burning holes in his suit jacket because he was waiting for this moment to come.

"These rings are symbols of your marriage vows, the ties that bind you together as husband and wife. Please place the rings on each other's fings and say: With this ring, I marry you. The two of you have declared your love for each other and your intent to enter into marriage with the exchanging of vows and of rings. By the power vested in me by the state of New York I now pronounce you Husband and wife!" Priest Wendell announced and he smiled.

"You may kiss the bride!" Priest Wendell added.

Augustus leans forward and kisses Salma gently, he wraps his arms around her and everyone starts jumping around and clapping.

Salma pulls away and she looks up at Augustus. She smiles as she gazed into his eyes and she has never been so happy. "Our parents are gonna kill us." Salma chuckles to him and Augustus nodded with a laugh. "I know but it's worth it." He remarked and Salma hugged him, he held her tighter and he buried his face into her neck. He didn't want to forget this moment ever, he really hoped that they will forever have magical moments like this in the future and years to come.

They're married finally and their parents are gonna be pissed 👀 but they grown but then again they are gonna get it 👀

More heartwarming chapters to come 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

867K 41.9K 71
โ€ขCompleted with incoming editsโ€ข "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." - Aristotle They say everything happens for a reason, and...
160K 4.1K 70
[#775 in Billionaire (13/5/18) #1 in Billionairelove ] He's light......She's darkness. He's calm........ She's storm. He's the medicine to her wou...
3.3K 103 22
Your typical billionaire story, or is it? I guess you'll have to read it in order to find out.
321K 17.3K 55
There is nothing wrong with being nice. Go ahead and hold the door for the old lady. Nothing's stopping you from giving a dollar to the boy who wants...