Home Is With You(bxb)✔️

By Re_Pun_Zel

Completed📌 ~Jacob Park and Arthur White ~ "I'm scared....maybe this isn't a good idea" I stammer stepping b... More

🚨Alert🚨
🚨Characters🚨
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23(R)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36(R)
Chapter 37
READERS APPRECIATION POST
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40(R)
Chapter 41(R)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Thank you

Chapter 20

14.2K 749 1.8K
By Re_Pun_Zel

A week later...

Jacob's p.o.v

~~

"I pick Deshaun" I regretfully voice out and remind myself that all this is for the best. "I'll help him" I assure both the teacher and myself and she gives me a small grin.

"Are you sure? We have two other students that you can help; there's White and Jackson" she reads from her notes. "I thought you'd go with White since the whole school's been talking about your chemistry together but it's nice to see you try to interact with fellow students" she pats my back and I force a smile feeling awful as I think about everything that happened this past week and how it influenced my decisions.

••

I woke up before my alarm this morning because I was excited for the day to start, a little too excited. With a weird grin and flaming hot cheeks I thought of how Arthur and I were on the phone last night talking about nothing really important but it was still fun and I enjoyed it immensely.

I dove back into my blanket with a sigh reminiscing about those past seven days to pass some time. I never expected Arthur to handle my embarrassing breakdown as good as he did. I dejectedly waited for him to drop me in front of my house but that never came. He did his utmost best to help me through those emotions and the sorrowful thoughts I've been bottling up since my mother came back home.

He kept an eye on me ever since and I couldn't help but feel giddy inside at the thought that someone actually cared enough to stick with the fragile little human that I am. He made it clear that I could call him whenever I needed to talk and if I didn't, he would call before going to bed, just to make sure I am 'aight'.

He treated me so perfectly that I started zoning out on how impossibly comfortable and warm his hugs were. To me it was insane how his rock-hard chest felt like light feathers whenever I pressed my head on it. He was in my mind this whole morning until I fell back asleep and dreamed about something terribly strange.

...

Everything was dark at first and then came the light in a white room. Red apples fell from the sky but not a single one of those hit me and it was a mesmerizing sight. My footsteps left a rainbow color behind every time I took a step and it astonished me so much that I giggled loudly making it echo through the whole room. My eyes widened when the walls started to shrink due to the sound and I terrifyingly took a step back. My hand unconsciously went to my neck when I felt a pressure on it and frowned when I felt a collar. I tried to take it off but a loud gasp left my mouth when I suddenly felt an enormous hand choke me. 'I like it on you' a voice whispered and the big hand caressed my waist causing my bottom lip to quiver and my back to arch in a way it shouldn't but felt good regardless. ' W-who are you' I whispered gulping in need of something. I took a sharp breath when the huge hand pressed me onto a chest and the husky voice whispered into my ear once again....

Call me daddy...

...

A loud knock hauled me out of the strange dream I was having. I wasn't quite sure if I should be thankful or worried that it brought an end to my odd dream and I rubbed my fingers over my scalp feeling uncomfortable.

Mystified, puzzled, at a loss of words and stumped, I brought my hands together, lowered my head and prayed to God for forgiveness because the sounds that left my mouth sounded sinful and wrong. The dream left me curious with questions I wonder if I really needed answers to. "Coming" I yelled when I heard the knock once again.

"Uhm morning" I exclaimed rather loudly and miss Alyssa's eyebrows went up. "Good morning, sorry I'm loud" I whispered and she smiled.

"What's gotten you so jumpy this early" she questioned bringing her hand to my forehead to feel my temperature. "I thought you'd be tired since new boy kept you busy last night" she added making me squeak in horror.

"I-I...wha?"

"You were loud, honey and I could hear you in the hall" she nudged my shoulder with a grin. "You two are something" she sighed and I blushed ferociously.

"I know, right?" I agreed dreamily thinking about Arthur, his mesmerizing skintone, his pulsating veins on his big arms that makes me want to graze my fingertips on them. His chest, oh that big wall, is so perfectly sculptured. I sighed swinging around. "he is something" I murmured with my legs feeling like jelly.

"And his voice?"

"Angelic" I rapidly answered and yelped when I realized that miss Alyssa was still in the room. "I uhm I'm g-going to be l-late...f-for s-school" I stuttered looking down at my feet. "H-his voice is n-nice, n-not angelic, pshh, that's s-stupid. His v-voice is h-husky and d-deep and it m-makes me want to s-sleep forever. Okay I'll s-stop talking." This is too embarrassing...

I watched as her feet got closer to my body and her hand went under my chin. "I'm always here if you feel like talking, honey" she whispered and lifted my head up. "If you're ever confused about how Arthur, a boy for that matter, makes you feel, come to me so we can talk about it, okay? I'm open-minded" she assured me with a smile.

I nodded my head not really paying any mind to what she said about being open-minded. "I will, promise" I promised her and she exhaled sharply. She kissed my forehead before walking away with her hand over her stomach. Do I have to ramble every time she asks me about Arthur...

I ran my hand through my hair before going to the bathroom to get ready for school. The first thing I did was look for Arthur when I entered the huge building but I couldn't find him anywhere. 'He's probably at practice'  I told myself and went to class.

I started to panic when I went to the cafeteria after class was over and still couldn't find him sitting with his team. Somehow I managed to pull Quinn to a side to talk to him. "Did you see Arthur at practice today? I can't find him anywhere. Did something happen to him?" I asked feeling concerned because he never told me anything.

Quinn looked around first before gesturing for me to come closer. "He said something about needing time for himself this morning, I don't know. He probably trying to get his dick wet before school starts" he replied and drank through the straw in his drink. 

"He needs some time to take a bath?" I questioned with my head tilted aside. "You said he needed to get himself wet" and Quinn snickered.

"Shit, I forgot that you ain't fully a homie and you funny as fuck but no, I didn't mean it like that. What I'm trynna say is that he probably ditched you to go fuck his girl if ya'll had plans" he explained. "These bitches love taking the homies place." I bit my inner cheeks feeling uncomfortable and bothered. I forgot that he had a girlfriend.

"Oh" I replied looking down. 

"So, how do ya'll know each other because I heard ya'll fucking or some shit like that. I wouldn't be surprised though, Arthur kinda digs you. I think he's crazy about you" Quinn spoke up after a while. "And I ain't supposed to say this, but you got mad thick those past days. You should come watch us practice like the other time."

"I don't think I will, the guys in the team are a little weird and I don't like that" I said feeling a shiver in my chest at the thought of the team. "Arthur told me not to come either" I added and looked at the team that has been watching me talk to Quinn.

"So, you two are together?" he asked getting my attention. "You and Arthur."

"No" I told him with my head down. "We're friends" I smile at him.

"Cool, if that's what you say. I guess it's better not to, you know, be all up on each other in the cafeteria cause coach won't like it when he finds out, you know what I'm saying. If this shit about you two having something goes around, it might mess up with his scholarship and I think he knows. I'm just telling you so you know cause I don't think he will. He cares about you" he shrugged. "Get what I'm saying?"

"I get it" I mumbled thinking about all the assumptions people have when they see us together. I'm puzzled at how wrong people can be without even realizing that they are. Even Quinn, because Arthur is everything except crazy about me.

"Have you checked your phone? Maybe he gave you a heads up that he wasn't coming today" he suggested and I shook my head. "aight check it then, them bitches over there trynna holler at me, I'll see you later" he patted my back and left.

I took my phone as I walked out of the cafeteria to see if Arthur left me any messages.

'Art💪🏾☺: you slept on me🙄? Aight then, I'mma pick you up in the morning' is the first message I saw and frowned. I left home pretty late this morning, but how come he never showed up. That's odd...My eyes widened when they fell on the second message that was send 45 minutes ago when I was in class worrying about him. I checked twice if it's Arthur and read it out loud.

Art💪🏾☺: keep your distance hoe. He's mine

Then the third...

Art💪🏾☺: just so you know, I AM his girlfriend and I could send pictures cus he asleep in my bed right now but I don't entertain side pieces so yeah, u wish bitch

I frowned at the hateful message his girlfriend left me. There was no reason to be mad if she could just ask me politely to back up from her boyfriend. Abigail must've told her like she threatened me. I took a deep breath and went to class.

••

I shake my head thinking about everything that happened earlier today and turn my attention back to the teacher. "Yes, it's better to uhm interact with classmates so I'll p-pick Deshaun" I assure her. Choosing Arthur means more time with him and it's better if we don't. I've been warned by his girlfriend and there are surely consequences if we keep up with this intimate friendship that's making my body feel weird.

"Great, have a great day" she says and goes back behind her desk.

I saunter out of the room and stop abruptly when I see the person who's standing at the door. "When do we start" Deshaun asks with a mean look and I gulp. Why does he have to be so mean all the time.

"I-I don't k-know" I stutter looking down on the floor.

"Go think about it then, I'mma call you later and you better have something. I'll come to yours cause I don't need your ass on my couch" he threatens making me flinch. "Fruity ass" he says in my face and I notice the cut on his lip.

 "A-are you o-okay?" I question referring to his cuts and his face softens for a quick second as if he wasn't expecting that.

"It ain't none of your business. Now, move before I beat your ass" he says pushing me and I surprisingly push him back. The thought of Arthur sleeping in someone else's bed makes me feel weird somehow. Although I know that she's his girlfriend.

"S-stop it, okay? It's not funny and I don't like how you treat me. If I'm going to help you with math, you need to be nicer to me and p-please don't call me something I'm not" I breathe out as I rub my temples and he chuckles. "I'm not in the mood for the bullying."

"My bad then" he says with his hands up. " you still figuring it out" he shrugs and walks away. What am I figuring out, ugh all these questions...

I stroll frustratingly out of the building. Today wasn't exactly how I pictured it at all. First I dream about something crazy and confusing, then I ramble in front of my nanny about Arthur's God-like body and his voice. I come to school to only find out that people are assuming stupid stuff about Arthur and I and if that wasn't enough, his girlfriend gets mad at me and I had no choice but to tutor someone else to stay out of trouble and drama.

I'll just dig a hole for myself...

I mentally curse myself when I realize that I didn't come to school with my car after searching for a good twenty minutes like a madman in the parking lot. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I stop to take a deep breath before I lose my mind. "What!?" I yell into the phone without even looking at the contact name.

"Damn, what's wrong with your lil ass" Arthur's voice teasingly beams into the phone and instead of giggling like I always do, I huff. "No, forreal, what's up with you."

"Nothing" I reply rather quickly with no enthusiasm whatsoever. 'Who skips school for other stuff' I mentally question myself.

I hear him laugh loudly on the other side when I start walking. "You mad cause I skipped?" he asks surprising me and I stop right in my tracks.

"D-did I say that out loud?"

"Yeah and it sounded cute as fuck. Let me make it up to you" he suggests and I shake my head as if he's right in front of me.

"No, it's fine. Aren't you with your girlfriend?" I drag the last part with a possible attitude. "And you didn't even tell her about me? We were on the phone the whole night? She deserves your time more than I do, tell her that. There's no reason to call me names over text, that's childish. Look, It's not my business but you could've waited to get yourself wet after school because school's more important, to me at least. She could've told you if she really loved you but I understand her. You don't even pay her any mind" I ramble my heart out. "What kind of boyfriend does that!"

"Could you pass Jake the phone?" Arthur interrupts me and I look at the phone with a frown.

"I AM Jake" I emphasize the 'am' and he chuckles as if something's funny.

"Damn, I like this side of you. How about this, you wait for me at the McDonalds close to school and I'mma come there. You sound like you trynna beat me over the phone and I'mma come there to put you in your place" he makes clear in another tone and I gulp.

"You won't" I stand my ground and a person from across the streets looks at me as if I'm crazy. "You're uhm....you're c-capping" I use his own words against him.

"Aight, bet" and the line's cut short.

~~

I find a booth all the way in the back after finally making it into McDonalds. I shouldn't have picked this seat but I didn't have any other choice since all the others are taken. Arthur will chop me up and burry me without anyone noticing.

"Is this seat taken?" I hear behind me and I nervously look up, I hate human interaction. "Hey.....Jacob right?" a girl exclaims and I squint my eyes at how familiar her face looks.

"Deandra, remember? From Gordon's diner? You helped me wash the dishes when you couldn't find your way home" she says excitingly and I get up in an instant.

"My first friend" I remember and give her a big hug. We jump around the place, not caring about the multiple eyes on us. "I missed you."

She pulls away and pushes me in arms length to take a better look at me. "You're glowing and cuter than ever. I thought I'd never see you again and you didn't even call me after that but it's okay, though. I haven't thought about calling either" she utters rapidly.

"I'm so sorry, I forgot all about it" I apologize and she rubs my back. "You can sit down" I gesture towards the booth and she smiles.

"You're waiting for someone?" she asks after inspecting the empty table and I nod. "Boy-...girlfriend? I forgot about the 'you not being gay' thing" she laughs and I follow but awkwardly.

"It's okay, I'm waiting for my friend actually. He's coming here" I tell her thinking about Arthur who I provoked over the phone. Maybe he won't kill me if she's here. "We can order and eat together when he's here" I bribe her to stay and she takes my hand.

"Of course, introduce me to your friend cause your girl still ain't got anybody....oh my goodness, I'll always love your soft hands" she mutters playing with my hand. "How have you been."

"I've been great, thanks for asking. Arthur brought me to almost every restaurant" I confess making sure that I don't zone out and talk about him all day. "He's cool, you should meet him" I end and she nods in agreement.

"His name's Arthur?" she asks pulling her hand away and I nod. "Talking about Arthur, I know one myself but he never texted me after I gave him my number though. I waited for two days and nothing. That shit almost made me cry because that guy was hot, but I'm okay now" She shrugs sadly and I bite my inner cheek.

"It's okay, he'll call you eventually" I try to encourage her but she gapes at something behind me instead of listening. "Deandra?"

"Girl, hush. Adonis just walked in the building looking all fine and I'm quaking everywhere. Oh damn, he fine and he looks like he got that thang thang to put the work. Boy, if you don't bring your fine ass over here, I'll come get you myself" she speaks out of breath about this Adonis and my eyes widen at how she's biting her nails.

I turn around to see who the guy she just compared to Adonis is and my eyes meet with a confused Arthur. "Him?" I ask her but she's too far gone and I gesture for Arthur to come to the back.

I was about to greet him when he finally arrived at our table but before I could, he swiftly slides into the booth and presses me on the wall. "Oh, God" I whisper thinking about what I said over the phone and he smirks.

"I was capping? Yeah, aight" he says lowly making me bite my lip looking him up and down. He grips my waist in a very familiar way causing a yelp to leave my lip and he laughs making my whole body turn red. He's making me feel weird...

"You're easy" he says looking at my crimson red cheeks and he's so close that I can feel his hot breath on my neck.

I giggle a little when his fingers run on the side of my body. "I'm easy?" I point to myself and he agrees. "Says the one who's spending all his money on, guess who......me" I finish and his eyebrows go up.

Yes, caught you..

I nudge his shoulder since it's my time to get him since he thought he could put me in my place. "What, you're mad that I'm not calling you daddy like the other girls?" comes teasingly out of my rambling mouth as I keep eye-contact. It's like I don't even know what I'm saying anymore.

I poke his chest when I notice the little smile that wants to come out but he's trying to suppress it. "Answer me, daddy" I whisper and his hold on my waist tightens. My lowerlip falls open in disbelief and my face dissapears powerlessly in between his neck and shoulder.

"Dollface" he growls in a very strange tone causing goosebumps to break into my skin. I press my lips together waiting for all this to go away. My heart is all over the place and I can't feel my legs.

"Sooooo, y'all come here everyday to fuck or am I just lucky" Deandra speaks up and I gasp. "Cause that? That was....Jesus Christ, do it again and I swear I'mma put these fingers to good use" she goes on making me all red.

"What did y'all grab down there, asking for a friend" she snickers and I embarrassingly  move away from Arthur. "Any of you spoiled any milk? Cause I can clean that shit UP. This is the best day of my life, wait till I share this with my mother. This seems like porn. Oh lord, little twink almost got rammed into the wall by big black Adonis, a must watch!"

"Shut your ass up" Arthur warns her when everyone starts looking at our table and she goes still. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I take it out with shivering fingers. What just happened is exactly why his girlfriend is mad...

The word papi with an eggplant emoji comes into view and I cringe when Arthur's eyes fall on my screen. "J-just, uhmm it's just Deshaun. I'll be t-tutering him" I try to explain myself as much as I can without a reason why. "His n-name is papi because, well he l-likes the word...very much" I add crumbling under Arthur's evil gaze.

 I gulp loudly waiting for his wrath because his expression is scary and it surprises me when he asks, "you still want the same like last time?" not paying any mind to me being a stuttering mess. I nod and he gets up and walks away.

"I'm on his side on this one. Why the fuck would you call someone else papi when you got all of that" Deandra breaks the silence and points towards Arthur standing in line.

"What?"

"He's jealous, duh"

~~~~

Does Arthur have the right to be jealous (if he is)????

What are your thought on

Jacob?

Arthur?

Deshaun?

Deandra?

Miss Alyssa?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3K 33
(BxB) Getting saved by the school bad boy was nothing that I could imagine. "What's your name?" We have been classmates since forever. "Dude! We lit...
154K 7.1K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...
413K 15.4K 70
Coming out must be hard but only doing so because you can no longer hide your feelings for your bestfriend is unimaginable. A story about falling in...
658K 32.8K 41
Liam Walsh, Nick Kavanagh, and Jeremy Sawyer only have one thing in common: They're seniors at St. Ignatius Academy, an all boys Catholic preparatory...