Wattpad High

By Watty_High

*Congratulations you have been accepted into Wattpad High, a beautiful school out in the mountains that is ri... More

Wattpad High Prologue
Chapter 1.2 Leaving Home
Chapter 1.4 Leaving Home
Chapter 1.6 Leaving Home
Chapter 1.8 Leaving Home
Chapter 2.2 Roommates
Chapter 2.6 Roommates
Chapter 2.8 Roommates
Chapter 3 Intro
Chapter 3.1 Professors
Chapter: 3.2 Professors
Chapter 3.3 Professors
Chapter 3.4 Professors
Chapter 3.5 Professors
Chapter 3.6 Professors
Chapter 3.7 Professors
Chapter 3.8 Professors
Chapter 3.9 Professors.
Chapter 3.10 Professors
Chapter 4.0: Surprise!
Chapter 4.1; Surpise
Chapter 4.2 - Suprise
Chapter 4.3 Surprise!
Chapter 4.4 Surprise.
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 4.6
Chapter 4.7
Chapter 4.8 Surprise!
Chapter 4.9 Surprise!
Chapter 4.10 Surprise
Chapter 5.0: Aftermath
Chapter 5.2-Aftermath
Chapter 5.3 - Aftermath
Chapter 5.4 - Aftermath

Chapter 2.4 Roommates

1K 11 3
By Watty_High

Chapter 2 - Roommates

Chase's P.O.V

By: ScarletStarLight

"Woah." I said to myself as I looked at everyone. We were all crowded into a room. Everyone talking and talking and talking. I shook my head and put on my biggest smile. I might as well start off with a good impression. I slide into the group, squeezing by everyone. "Hey be careful, man." Someone said as I turned to the source of the voice. I turned around to 2 boys about my age who were talking to each other.

"Hello, I'm Soren." The boy who had talked to me said. He had short wavy hair and chocolate brown eyes. He looked more like a teacher than a student, the way he was dressed all proper looking. He had a cheery smile and might I add and small bit of a Scottish accent. "And I'm Jasper." The other boy said. He had black hair with that 'emo' style cut and pure grey eyes. "I'm Chase." I said to them.

"So do you know we will be leaving this nightmare?" I asked them as I looked around. This was chaos. "Students we are boarding the bus. Everyone get someone to share a seat with." An announcer said through the intercom answering my question. I looked around and everyone got a 'seat partner'. "Chase you can sit with me." Soren said as he picked up his two bags from the ground. "See you guys later." Jasper said as he grabbed his bags and left us. We all boarded onto the bus, Soren and I talked the whole way.

----------------------------

"Wow." Soren said as he looked out the window. I peeked out of it. Wow, indeed! The school was huge, it looked like a huge Gothic castle. One word came to my mind 'Hogwarts'. We all were dropped off in front of the school then we were filed into the school. Instantly we were sent to the auditorium, which was the lunch room. I sat next to Soren, Jasper, and 2 other people. The two brothers named Zane and Alex. Zane seemed pretty mad at Alex so we didn't talk to them. Zane had short brown hair with brown eyes, while Alex had black hair with chocolate brown highlights and dark green eyes. They were one of a kind.

"Hello Students............" The Dean began to talk, but it was really hard to hear so I just looked around at everyone. Alex was looking at this girl and whispering something to Zane at the same time. Soren was intently listening to the Dean, writing down a few notes too. Jasper was just kind of looking around like I was.

Suddenly everyone stood up and grabbed their bags. "Wait, what's happening?" I asked. Soren laughed. "We're getting our rooms, Chase." Jasper added. I nodded my head as I grabbed my bags. As we walked out we were handed out room numbers. I held the paper looking at my room number. Number 26.

"So meet you guys at lunch." Soren said as he was about to go into his room, #22. I could everyone say some 'yah' 'that's fine' 'k'. "Okay." I smiled. Soren walked into his room, leaving me. Everyone was gone. *Sigh*. I walked into the little room. It basically was two pull out sofa things, two desks, a door to a bathroom, two large windows, some shelves, and some paintings on the wall. What a boring room. I quickly put all my clothes away. I grabbed the bed on the right, jumping onto it. Sinking into the comfy bed. I let out a loud yawn as I laid there.

The door opened and this dude with brown hair walked in. I sat up. He looked at me. "So I guess we're roommates." I said as I held out my hand. He shook it smiling. "Yah guess we are. I'm Jabari." "Chase." I responded as I stood up off the bed. The dude seemed descent, but you never know. I put all my stuff away, not really talking to Jabari. Well I didn't know what to say. I had finished doing everything I needed to do and just in time too. It was lunch time. I walked to the lunch room by myself.

The halls were pretty empty, an occasionally student here or there but not a lot. I was kind of looking everywhere except where I was going. I stayed close to the walls as I looked up at the ceiling. It had a very interesting model to it. It was a dome with angels painted at the top. Cupids maybe. Without warning I hit something, wait I mean someone. I looked at her as she got herself together quickly. Beautiful grass green eyes, a soft face, straight pretty hair, and what a body. Wait don't go thinking I'm some player or any of that. Because I'm not. Dated 2 girls in my life. One dumped the other cheated on me. Yah.

"Oh damn! Sorry!" She exclaimed. With that she was gone. Wait....did that just happen? Maybe my vision was playing tricks on me showing me those angels I had just seen. I let out a quick sigh then I shook my head. I walked on to the lunch room, trying to get what just happened out of my mind. Let me tell you it was really hard.

----------------------------

Lunch was well, interesting. The food was good and all it's just well. Zane and Alex were whispering to each other then right after they finished eating they both got up and hurried away. Jasper was staring at something, but I was too busy talking to Soren to see what he was staring at. Then Soren was talking up a storm. Soren sure did have a lot to say.

"Guys I think I'm going to go back to my dorm. I'm getting pretty tired. You know traveling and all." I yawned as I stood. Soren and Jasper stood up too, us three were all done. "Yah I know what you mean." Soren said as we all put our trays away. We all walked towards our room.

"Well see you guys later." I said as we all stood in front of our rooms. "Yah, well hope us three have classes together." Jasper said. I nodded. "That would be awesome." Soren laughed. After a bit more of talking they left and I walked into my room. It was nice and cool in it so I just jumped onto the sheets and laid down. Making me fall right to sleep.

____________________________________

Kristen's POV

By: Still_Living_Dead

So I'm here, at Wattpad High, in my room on my bed staring at this ball of purple fire in my hands.

Flashback

The students got off the bus, I stepped off last and we all went in we went to some big hall place and met the Dean: John Reed. We got a big speech about rules, roommates and activities around school. Then we were given our schedules and room keys. So I went to my room and grabbed the bed by the window.  I had met my roommates: Olivia & Peace, they seemed nice they left for lunch a little while ago and I was about to go down I just wanted to be sure my powers where under control.

End of flashback

I jumped of the bed and left to go lunch. I was walking out my door and bumped into someone. "Oh damn! Sorry!" I exclaimed as I look up and almost fainted. He had dirty blonde hair and green eyes and was just gorgeous. I blushed madly and practically ran to the lunch room, grabbing a plate of spaghetti because I love Italian food I went to a table and sat eating. A girl came over and sat by me I looked up. She had black and orange hair, on some people it would look stupid but on her it looked amazing. "Hey, I'm Kristen."

"Hi, I'm Anna."

"OK so you're from England or near it then? It's just you have the accent."

 "Yeah I am."

"Cool." We started talking. Occasionally I glanced over at the guy, I wanted so much to talk to him but I just couldn't I was too shy. I walked slowly to my room after and thudded down on the bed. I was so angry with myself for not talking to him I decided to release my angry spirit so here I was now, with this purple fire ball just staring at nothing.

"What is that?!" I snapped my head up there in the door way was Peace, one of my roommate's. I quickly put it out.

"I ermm, it's. My powers"

"Powers?"

"I have the ability to control the five elements. Air, earth, fire, water and spirit."

"Wow."

"It started when I was six, and no I'm not going to use it to hurt you." I lay down on my bed and remembered that night.

Flashback

I was sat in my bed curled up waiting for my parent's latest argument to end. "It won't mentally scar her! What will scar her is a divorce! I'm not going to sign the papers!"

"I don't want to have to deal with you anymore! I don't care if she becomes 'mentally scarred' I gave birth to her so I decide who she calls daddy! It's not going to be you!" I sat up angry and grabbed my teddy I clung on it so hard my nails dug into my skin cutting me. I didn't notice I was so angry at my mum I imagined her going to hell (I used to go to church) imagined her burning and that's what I smelt pure fire. The next day it was all over the papers 'young girl set's house on fire. Mother in intensive care' I became the freak no friends, only enemies. I had to see psychiatrists until I came here that is. But somehow I don't think that will last long.

End of flashback

I sat up awake. I looked at the time and realised it was dinner. "Well Kristen time to re-live your old life." My last words before I stepped into the dinner hall.

____________________________________

Daniel's P.O.V

By: Renesmeercks

The bell rang and I stood up and walked out of the classroom and to my locker. I did my combo and got out my backpack and slung it over my shoulder and started my walk home.

My whole life has been a shit hole, I never should of left I should of just stayed where I was and then I wouldn't be in this mess of a life.

"Honey!  You have mail!" my step mom yelled from the kitchen. I threw my bag down and walked into the kitchen and grabbed the letter from her hand and then walked out into the other room grabbed my backpack and walked upstairs to my room. I shut my door and opened the letter and skimmed it.

"You have a busy day tomorrow so get to bed!" my step mom shouted, I sighed and turned off my laptop and then picked up the papers I had printed out and then got up and placed them in my backpack the title screaming at me.

Information About Wattpad High.

 The next day I walked over to Kate's house, I suppose I should tell you about Kate well she's been my girlfriend for the last two years and she's half vampire and half human, and she's studying to be a assistant nurse. Oh and she has a little mortal little brother named Seth, When I first met Kate I noticed she looked nothing like her mom and dad then I found out that she was adopted when she was 5.

Kate makes me think of my sister Anna, "Hey Daniel!" Kate said as she reached over and kissed me while holding Seth in her right arm.

"Kate-" I start

" Daniel, I already saw you got the letter to Wattpad High."

Oh and Kate, she's a watcher which means she can see the future and past.

" Did you happen by chance get one?"

"Yeah..."

"Kate?"

" It's the same month my training is for nursing."

"You turned it down even though you knew I was going?"

" Daniel, you know since we started dating when we were fourteen I wanted to be a nurse."

"Kate." I groaned

She laughed before handing Seth to me, " Play with him, while I go clean up ok?"

"Alright, lets go Seth!" I said.

Seth giggled and then reached for Kate.

"No." I said as I sat him down in his bed with bars, Seth I forgot to mention is 4.

Seth picked up his book and threw it at me I caught it, " Bad Seth!" I said.

Seth babbled before picking up a dvd case and throwing it at me.

I sighed as I set the book on the floor and walked over to the tv and put the disk in I turned around and caught the flying stuffed Monkey.

"How's it going?" Kate asked.

"Swell, if you consider Seth keeps throwing things at me."

"Seth!! You know mom doesn't like it when you thro-" Kate ducked as the remote flew over her head.

"Seth!! Timeout!" Kate said as she picked him up and he started to cry, Real loud.

"SETH! Shut it your hurting my ears!" Kate yelled at him.

"Sorry." Seth said and reached for Kate's hair.

Once she came back she set Seth back in his bed with a bottle.

" I'm going to die when I have kids Daniel."

I laughed "No you're not."

"Now you better get home and pack I'm sure somebody will come and get you soon!"

"Come on Kate I can't spend the night?"

"Daniel, they are coming to pick you up in a few hours."

"Ok, Bye Kate."

"Bye Daniel! I love you!"

"Love you too baby!" I said as I gave her a kiss and then started to walk home.

I sighed as I walked upstairs with Kimi, my 7 year old step-sister clinging to my leg.

"Aniel! Where you going?" Kimi asked.

"To a school."

"Where?"

"In Canada."

"We live in where?"

"We live in Colorado."

"So its warmer there?"

"Yup."

"Take meh with you!!"

"Kimi let go off my leg."

"Noo!"

"Fine you can come with but let go of my leg!"

"Yayyyy!"

Kimi let go and I walked upstairs and packed my bag.

In a couple of hours I grabbed my five bags put into one big one and walked over to Kate's to say goodbye.

Ryan and Kate were sitting on the couch, "Bye Daniel!!" Ryan said as she hugged me.

"Bye Baby, don't go bringing home another girl!" Kate said as she hugged and kissed me.

"Don't worry Kate, you know I love you."

"And I love you." Kate said as she gave me one final kiss and hug.

I walked back to my house and a car was waiting for me.

Kimi came out and hugged me, while my mom was inside and I could tell she didn't give a shit.

I got into the car and we started to drive to the nearest airport, after that I arrived at Wattpad High.

It was around midnight and I heard something in the bushes as I got out of the car, "Your bag Mr. Edwards." The driver said.

"Thanks." I said as I took it, I saw a flash of Brown and blonde hair and then I walked inside.

"Hello Mr. Edwards and welcome to Wattpad High." The Dean said.

"Hello sir."

"I'm the dean here and my name is John Reed, allow me to show you around."

"Alright." I said

"We have your room picked out its room number 23 and if you would like to set you bags down and get our dorm ready for tonight you may."

"Ok." I said as I walked down the hallway to my room.

I opened the door and saw that no one else was around so I shut the door and it locked and I opened my bag and got my room ready, with the help of my ability of course.

I walked back out and the Dean started talking about the school, I got distracted looking at this one girl who looked a whole hell of a lot like me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We hope you you like the chapter, 2.6 will be out soon.

Have a safe and wonderful day.

~From the Creators of Wattpad High

Continue Reading