The Babysitter (August Alsina...

By KillinEmSoftly

Book TWO of "The Babysitter" series Read book 1 first. Author's Note- book revised 8/2019. [Caution-Mature... More

Trailer- Story Coming Soon
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32
Chapter 33.
RECAP Clarifications
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Thank You!

Chapter 34.

89.6K 3K 883
By KillinEmSoftly

WARNING STRONG CONTENT AHEAD. SKIP CHAPTER IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE
_________________

Day 2 Night/Early Morning of Day 3

She slowly turned to face him, putting her arms around August's neck as her dress fell completely off. She stepped out of it standing only in her gold heels, black bra and panties.

"I'm done fighting it August." She said kissing him deeply.

Becca and August started kissing roughly as he slid his hands down her back, over her ass gripping it as he wrapped her legs around his waist. Never breaking their kiss, he sat her on the dresser.

Becca leaned back against the mirror as he kissed down to the side of her neck. He kissed slowly admiring how sweet she tasted while catching a whiff of her Dior perfume as he kissed behind her ear. The Weeknd's "Coming Down" was playing from the living room and could be heard in the room as the baseline vibrated through the walls. It only increased the sexual desire between the both of them.

He worked his way back up to her lips sucking only her bottom lip. Becca yearned for this moment to happen between them again. He lifted her arms above her head against the mirror as he kissed down in between her bre*st. He slid his hand down her arm to her back and unclasped her bra. She took it completely off and threw it to the side. Becca gripped the back of his head gently as he sucked back and forth between her bre*sts. This made Becca become even more moist. More than she already was from just laying eyes on a shirtless August.

As August made his way down to her stomach, Rebecca started to get antsy anticipating his next moves. Her heart began to race as he planted kisses against her smooth skin, he gripped her ass scooting her to the edge of the dresser as her upper body still leaned against the mirror. August took his hand and rubbed her pu*sy through her panties feeling how wet and ready she was. He looked at her smiling as he used both his hands to slide her panties down her legs and onto the floor. Becca started to lean forward to take her stilettos off, but August stopped her.

"Nah baby, those are staying on tonight," He said grinning as lifted one of her legs over his shoulder gripping her heel as he licked a trail from her calf to her inner thigh. Becca continued to lean back with her eyes closed as she felt his index finger slide into her wetness. He pulled his finger out and put it in his mouth tasting her sweetness.

"Mmmmm so sweet," he said with a mischievous grin before sticking his finger along with another back inside her. She gasped as he slowly pumped in and out of her keeping his fingers curled to make sure he hit that spot nicely and he used his thumb to rub on her cl*t. She was surely dripping wet now. There was no doubt she could feel it.

After teasing her for a few minutes, he replaced his fingers with his tongue. He dove deep inside her with out warning. She opened her mouth with pleasure feeling his warm, thick tongue inside her. He used his free hand to lift her other leg over his shoulder. August used both hands to grab her ass, moving her against his tongue so he could get deeper inside her. As her body started to warm up, she started matching his tongue movements by moving her hips with his rhythm.

Becca shot open her eyes when she felt herself being lifted off the dresser and against the wall still lifted up. She was amazed how strong August was as he continued to tongue fu*k her as she was against the wall with her legs still over his shoulders. He ate her pus*y like it was in last meal as a free man.

A ripple of electricity ran through her body as her mind began to get cloudy as she got closer to her peak. August flicked his tongue against her clit while going back and forth from sucking on it. In no time Becca felt her body tense up and her legs began to shake. She tried her best not to scream out, but she couldn't hold it any longer.

"mmm August..." was all Becca said. She didn't need to say another word.

August already knew from the way her pus*y was pulsing, the intensity of her breathing what was about to happen. While one hand held her up against the wall, he used his other hand to rub against her clit while he darted in and out of her wetness with his tongue. Her eyes rolled back as she bit her bottom lip. She soon cried out as her body began to shudder as he continued to tongue fuck her through the whole ripple of shocks through her pus*y. Her sweet nectar flowed out of her and August's mouth didn't miss a drop.

Her body was weak and August knew this. He lifted her up and threw her on the bed. She laid there propped up on her elbows smiling as August finally took off her stilettos throwing them on the floor. He got on the bed and hovered above her kissing on her neck. August could still feel her heart racing as his body light touched Becca's below his. As he kissed on her body, he slid the rest of his clothes off. His body was yearning for Becca's just as much as she was yearning to feel him deep inside her. He pulled the comforter completely off the bed and pulled the sheets back and over them never breaking their kiss. He didn't want any body heat to be lost between them. Rebecca's perfume, now mixed her sweat did nothing but arouse August completely. I was fully ready to dive in her, but he wanted to take his time. He took his time gliding his hand against her body not leaving any place untouched.

As he continued to lay in between her legs, she wrapped one of her legs around his waist. She could feel his stiff d*ck between her thighs. There was no doubt in her mind that she was getting her juices on it. She was already ready for the main event. August just continued to tease her by letting his d*ck rub gently against her cl*t. He wanted Becca's body to beg for it.

"Stop playin with me baby," she whined in his ear.

"Tell me how bad you want it," August said planting kisses on her.

"Stop teasing me August," she continued to beg.

"Then tell me how bad you want this d*ck," he said gripping his d*ck, rubbing it slowly against her entrance. Then he stuck the very tip in and pulled out.

She let out a soft moan as she bit her bottom lip. Her pus*y was completely ready to be invaded by August.

"Tell me B." He said as he kept teasing her by pushing a little bit inside her then pulling out between his words.

"mmm Fu*k.... I want you so bad," she said trying to push her pus*y closer to him, but he moved away slightly.

"Are you mine now," August said pushing the head of his d*ck in but this time he didn't pull out. He held it in that position until she gave him in answer.

She opened her eyes and looked him deep in his eyes searching to see if he was serious with his question before answering, "....Yes, I'm yours August."

Without warning he plunged deep inside her causing her to gasp out loud.

He never broke eye contact with her making sure she could feel the desire with every thrust inside. He was making love to her and he wanted her to feel that.

He continued to grind in and out her picking up his pace after awhile. Becca started moaning louder not giving a damn if someone heard her or not. As they continued to feel all the emotions coming out with every thrust that happened in those few hours, they didn't even notice the music was no longer playing.

Meanwhile...

On the other side of the door were nosey people listening to them.

"Who is in there," Chris whispered behind Drake, Sean and Danielle.

"Take a guess," Drake said grinning.

Chris listened for a few moments then he started grinning when he realized whose room they were in front of, "ooh Shit, its Aug and Becca aint it."

"YUP," they are said together.

"Its about fucking time!" Chris said laughing, "Aye yall mad trifling for listening to them."

They looked at each other laughing because they knew he was right.

"Well I wanted to go in the room so I could take my a*s to bed, but then I heard Becca and I figured out what was going on." Drake said.

"Go stay in Becca's bed, she hasn't slept in her bed yet," Drake said.

"Iight bet," he said.

They all walked off into separate rooms leaving August and Becca fucking til someone tapped out.

"Fuck," August grunted as Becca rode him slow.

She rode him nice slow. She had the chorus beat of "Sex Intelligent" by The Dream stuck in her head, so that's the beat she rode August to. When she felt August start to grow inside her, she knew he was getting closer. She got off her knees and onto her feet and started bouncing up and down on his d*ck while August interlocked his hands with hers. She planned to ride him out until he peaked. But August wasn't havin that. He grabbed her hips and lifted her off him. He had her lay on her back. As he got off the bed her pulled her ass to the edge and slid back her with her legs on his shoulders. He pumped in her hard and fast causing her to scream out in pleasure. Her legs began to shake. She was trying to fight it but August felt so good in her, she couldn't hold any longer.

"Ooooooh August," she moan out loud enough for anyone close by to hear. "Right there baby." Becca whined as he hit her spot over and over again. He used his thumb to rub her clit as he fu*cked her. Her legs shook violently once again as she came hard on his d*ck. Not long after he started to pulse deep in her too.

Shhhiit" August said as he grunted. He paused from thrusting to make himself calm down from bustin, but the way Rebecca was clenching his d*ck, he couldn't hold it any longer. He pounded in her hard and fast. Before long, he pulled out quickly letting his cum spill out on top of her pus*y as he groaned through his orgasm.

"Damn baby," Becca said looking down at the gift he left on her letting out a little giggle.

He laughed, "It not my fault you deprived me of what I've been missing for the all these months." He said referring to her pu*sy.

He walked to the bathroom to clean off and of course brought Becca a towel so she could clean up too. After they both cleaned up they got in bed. Becca laid on top of August chest.

"So I guess we official now." She laughed tracing the tattoos on his chest.

"Yeah, duh we official now," he said hugging her tight kissing her forehead. " Bout time too."

"Are we doing the right thing," she said looking up at him.

"No doubt in my mind we are," August said looking down at her.

She smiled, "I agree."

"Come here," August said wanting Becca to come closer to his lips. She closed her eyes and passionately kissed him. She opened her eye to him staring at her.

"What," Becca said smiling showing her dimples.

"I am a lucky man to have you and I thank God that other nigga fu*ked up with you." He said grinning.

Becca laughed him before closing her eye.

"Rebecca," August said.

"Yes," she said still laying on him with her eyes closed.

"I love you," he said looking down at her.

She could feel him looking at her, but she wasn't afraid to have eye contact with him. She lifted her head and kissed him passionately before pulling away, "I love you too August."

Their friendship is what created the love they have for one another. No amount of time being officially together would change what was already in their hearts.

Nothing more needed to be said. They both went to sleep ready to face all the questions their friends will definitely ask in the morning. But the only thing on their mind that moment was each other.

____________

Too good to be true or nah?

-Lys💜

Edited 8/2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.2K 16
Will Jimin fall for the new bad boy, Yoongi? {COMPLETED}
6M 130K 47
" I got a bad bitch in my Chevy. Selling Miley Cyrus in my brand new Monte Carlo I got the Justin Bieber please believe me! A quarter million hanging...
3.9M 97.7K 59
Here's the sequel to Twins and Bestfriends: Thug Love. Beauty and RJ have more obstacles to face, more happy times, and more drama in their lives. Wh...
472K 14.6K 50
Armani is an 18 year old girl dancer and she knows the well known drug dealer Kendrick And She Now Knows Keith who is a Drug Lord .. Who Will She Cho...