Broken love - love is magic!

由 Sidneetartistic

Avu: Bandar ke bache! I hate you! You are a total Pagal,Stupid,Idiot,Gadhe! Sidd: So what? Do you know that... 更多

Character introduction
New Year
New Years party
Graduation Decorations
On the same day!
Sleepover together!!!
Graduation and flight to Chandigarh
Love Meets!!
Drama Queen!
Let's have some fun!!!
Why!!
Movie night
Stuck with you
He's back
Dont mess with me
Drunk girls!
So I'm in trouble?
Confused
What happened?
She mad?!!!
Lotus Casino
Why are you still here?
Don't catch me
Idiot...why did we even invite her?!
Friends...?
Birthday
Who do I choose?!....
Marriage?!.....
Epilogue

Surprises!!!

2.2K 136 7
由 Sidneetartistic

*Still at school*
Sidd: Just because of that Nakchadi I have to go for detention tomorrow and Mumma will be so mad at me because tomorrow some guests are coming and that too for sleepover for 2 days! Anyway let me just go and meet Faisu, Jaanu and Anushki!
(So he went to the school cafeteria and Faisu, Jaanu and Anushki were already at a table)

Faisu: Sidd! Why are you so late?

Sidd: Because of that Nak..(Oh no what did I say these people won't leave me now!)

Jaanu: What happened Sidd because of what are you late?

Sidd: Oh nothing just leave that! After having some snacks let's go home!

Anushki: Ok but tomorrow do you people have any plans?

Sidd: Yaa I have many many plans(because of that jangli billi)! First of all I got detention and then some random guests are coming to my house for sleepover for 2 days! If you guys are free then you can come too!

Faisu: I am free but I cannot stay for sleepover but I can come and stay with you for a while!

Jaanu: Yaa even I cannot stay for sleepover but I can come!

Anushki: I am totally free but as there are other guests I won't stay for the night!

Sid: Ok!

*At Avu's apartment*

Avu: Guys we should have stopped at the school canteen to get snacks but instead we just came home!

Aashu: Yaar Avu we have lots of snack at the apartment only!

Riyaz: Yaa and we have lots of homework also!

Jai: Anyways tomorrow Vibha aunts called us for sleepover! For 2 days!

Avu: Ya so we can enjoy for 2 days and we won't have to study much!!!

Aashu: Ok! So let's eat snacks and do some homework!

(So they all did work and went to sleep)

Avu: (I was sleeping peacefully until my personal alarm started ringing again!) Shut up Reemi!

Reemi: Wake up Avu! It's already 8:30am and school starts at 9:00!

Avu: (I sat up on the bed) What!!

Reemi: Ok Avu chill yaar! It's still 7:00am. Don't worry be happy!

Avu: Reemi!!

(But then she got up and got ready for school and went to the dining room)

*At Sidd's place*

Sidd: (My alarm rang as usual!) Ok dada I'm getting up no need to disturb me!

Abhi: Shut up Sidd!
(So Sidd got ready and went to the dining room)

*At Avu's dining table*

Avu: Guys today after school we are going to come home get our clothes and then go for sleepover to Vibha aunty's house!

Aashu: Ya I'm so excited!

Avu: Oh ya and Jai remember to bring two pairs of clothes for me!

Jai: Didi why should I bring your clothes?

Avu: Oh that is because I have detention at 4:00 for 2 hours at school because of BAN(Oh no Avu now they are going to murder you with questions!)

Riyaz: Because of?

Avu: Because of Myself! You know right stuff happen at school!

Jai: On first day only detention! Didi this is not good should I tell mumma?😏😏

Avu: Jai if you tell Mumma then I will also tell her about something (about your crush on Reemi!)

Jai: (giving Avu death glare!) Fine I won't tell Mumma this time but I can wait until you get a boyfriend!😤😤

Avu: So as I will be late you guys can go to aunty's house. And Jai bring my clothes also!

Jai: Fine!
(And then they left for school)

*At Sidd's dining table*

Sidd: Mumma I have to tell you something!

Mumma: So tell na!

Sidd: So I will be a bit late to get home! Like 2 hours late!

Mumma: Why Sidd? The guests will be coming today!

Sidd: Mumma I got detention yesterday because of Nakchadi! (Wait why did I tell them!)

Abhi: So who is this Nakchadi😏😏?

Sidd: (Okay let me be smart!) So actually Nakchadi is three same people who are Me, Myself and I.

Mumma: Sidd you are so confusing but I never expected that you will get detention on the first day itself!

Sidd: Mumma I got detention so I will have to attend it anyway and I'll be back at 6:30pm sharp!

Mumma: Okay but if you do this again I am not going to leave you!

Abhi: Mumma leave this and we have to go now!

(And then they left for school)

Avu: So guys I don't have any classes with you so we will meet again at Vibha aunty's house! And the address Jai knows it!

Aashu: Okay bye!

Avu:(They all went to the classes but today I have to spend two hours with that Bandar! And I cannot stand him! But I wonder what we will have to do in detention!)

*At Sidd's place*

Sidd: So you people are coming for sleepover!

Faisu: Yaa I asked my mom and she said I can stay for both the nights!

Jaanu: Me too!

Anushki: I am free for all the days so I can come and stay!

Sidd: Ok but I won't be home for two hours as I got detention!

Jaanu: First day only you got detention! Anyway we will wait with Abhi bhaiya at your house and also with the other guests!

Sidd: Ok I'll meet you at 6:30!Bye

Anushki: Byeee!

Sidd: (They all left but I had to spent 2 hours with that Nakchadi! And she is sooo annoying! And anyways I know that we will have to clean or arrange books in the library!)

*Time skip to 4:00 pm*

Avu: Now is the worst part of my life! I have to go to detention for 2 hours with that Bandar ke bache! (So anyway she walked to the detention class rom and saw that it was a library)

Sidd: Now I have detention with the one and only Nakchadi billi! (So I just went to the library and saw her standing in front of it looking at the door.)

Avu: I just reached and I thought that I should wait for the teacher so I stood in front of the door.

Sidd: Nakchadi billi!

Avu: Not you again!

Sidd: You are only going to keep staring at the door!

Avu: (He again started with his bakwas)

Sidd: Okay keep staring! You know that all girls are so lazy that they can't even walk inside the detention room!
(So I went and opened the door and was about to go inside when...)

Avu: (I saw him opening the door so I thought it was time he comes to his senses! And I walked inside the room before he could get in and I made sure that my hair would hit him right on the face!)

Sidd: (She literally hair slapped me on the face and I was so pissed!)

Avu: You know what if you really wanted to open the door for me so much you did not have to do that "line maarna"!

Sidd: WTH! You Nakchadi! I'm not leaving you now!

Avu: Kya karega tu?

Sidd: (I hate her! She is soooo annoying! I was about to say something when...)

Teacher: So Avneet and Siddhart! You two are the only children who got detention on the first day itself! And because of that I am disappointed but that also means that you both will CLEAN AND ARRANGE all the books in this library! You can take all the time you need but it has to be clean!

Sidd: Whatt! Ma'am you never give sooo much work to any one!

Teacher: Ya cuz you both are two!
(Author: kya teacher ko bhi line maarna aata hai!😂😂)

Avu: It's okay Ma'am we will do it!
(And then the teacher left!)

Sidd: What have you done! Now we have to work like janitors!

Avu: Yaa so? You will get some practice of your dream job! 😂😂

Sidd: Oh hello! That may be my dream job but that is the only job you will get!

Avu: (How can he say something like this! I will surely take revenge for this!) Fine leave it! We have lot of work to do!

Sidd: (Wow! Nakchadi yeh baat maan bhi li! Toh kuch gadbad hai!) Okay so I will arrange books while you mop the floor!

Avu: Never! I am not touching any of this mops and all!And I think that I should arrange books and you should mop!

Sidd: Okay! (I have to find out what she is planning!)

(So Avu was moving books into the shelves while Sid was mopping when...)

Avu: (I was moving a pile of books to a shelf on the other side of the room when I fell due to the wet floor and I closed my eyes..)

Sidd: (I finished mopping the floor when I saw Nakchadi falling down due to the wet floor and I caught her and she had her eyes closed)

Avu: (I opened my eyes and saw that Bandar had caught me and I also saw that he was lost in me but I am not that buddhu that I will get lost in him so I was going to something about it when...)

Sidd: (I was lost in her when a few children were behind me and they bumped into me and I fell on top of her!)

Avu: (He literally fell on top of me and I was under him and if anyone saw us they would have thought something but then I ...) BANDAR KE BACHE! Get off me!

Sidd: If I don't get off you then what will you do?

Avu:  Just shut up and get off me! Do you know how heavy you are?

Sidd: Because you called me heavy I am not getting off you at all!

Avu: (This Bandar won't get off me! What should I do ?) So you want to be like this all the time!

Sidd: (What mad stuff this girl thinks!) No obviously not! Why would I want to be like this?

Avu: If you don't want to be like this then get off me! (I hope he gets off now!)

Sidd: (I just got off her because if was getting awkward) So Nakchadi I'm done with mopping the floor but it seems that you are not done yet so can I leave as it is already 5:30!

Avu: No you cannot leave beca(and then Sidd spoke)

Sidd: Why can't I leave and who are you to decide?

Avu: You cannot leave beca( and again Sidd spoke)

Sidd: I can leave when I want to not when you want me to leave!

Avu: (Why can't he listen once also!) BANDAR KE BACHE! You cannot leave because after I finish arranging the books we have to dust the top of the book shelves!

Sidd: (She screamed at me so loud!) Okay ms loud speaker be a bit quieter or else the whole school will start shaking!

Avu: Oh you shut up! You can't listen properly or what? I was trying to say that for the last 15 mins!

Sidd: (if she doesn't calm down the library will literally burn down so I have to do something!) Okay Okay mera pyaari Nakchadi we will(he was cut off by Avu)

Avu: Since when did I become yours? And you keep calling me your Nakchadi! So to make it clear I am not your  Nakchadi and if you call me that once more then I will not let you call me that ever again and you will have to call me Avneet and only Avneet!

Sidd: (She was really angry and only people who know her will be able to calm her down and I remember that there was a guy and a girl who looked like her friends so I should go and look for them but it's already 6:00 and almost no one is in the school) Nakchadi!

Avu: What!

Sidd: We cannot dust the shelves as they are too high so I have an idea I will carry you so that you can reach the shelves to dust them!

Avu: (He was going to carry me to dust the shelves and I didn't have a problem I mean I had this different feeling when he would carry me or be in an awkward situation with me but I kind of liked it!) Okay!

Sidd: (She didn't even argue maybe she isn't in a good mood so. I picked her up and she was so light and she dusted the shelves)

Avu: So we are done with cleaning and now we can go!

Sidd: Yaa!

(They both went out of the school just thinking about things)
Avu in mind: I was just thinking about all the stuff that just happened between me and Bandar and I was smiling for some reason and then I remembered that I still have lots of fun waiting for me!

Sidd in mind: I was thinking about Nakchadi and I was looking at her and I saw her smiling!

Sidd: Nakchadi! Why are you smiling?

Avu: Because of you! (Wait why did I tell him!)

Sidd: Oh! So what have I done?

Avu: Um... Nothing and I am smiling because of something else!

Sidd: (I held her and pulled her so she bumped into my chest!)

Avu: (He pulled my wrist and I bumped into his chest and then he came close to my ear and said something...)

Sidd: *whispers to Avu* I know that you were thinking about me!

Avu: (How did he know! Anyway I have to act something or else he will say something again!)

Sidd: (So I let go of her as she didn't respond)

Avu: Oh bandar I was not thinking about you I was thinking about something else!

Sidd: You can say whatever you want but I know that you were thinking about me!

Avu: Just shut up!

Sidd: Ok but anyway how are you going to go home?

Avu: Why do you need to know?

Sidd: (Ab yeh ladki sidhe sidhe baat nahi kar sakti kya!) I was just asking!

Avu: (Now I remember that I have to directly go to Vibha aunty's house so I checked my phone and I saw that I have to take bus and then there is a 5 minutes walk from the bus stop!) I will go home anyhow without you!

Sidd: Okay So who said I wanted to go home with you!

Avu: (So I started walking towards the bus stop when I saw that Bandar was right behind me and I think he is following me!)

Sidd: (I was walking to the bus stop and I saw that Even Nakchadi was going right in front of me but she didn't say anything.)

Avu: (Maybe he is also going to the bus stop. Anyway I will get off somewhere else!)

So they got on the bus and then got off the bus on the same bus stop

Avu: (Now I really think he is following me! Let me take a different road and let him go wherever he wants to.)

Avu in mind: Now he is gone so I can go to Aunty's house! I am so excited!

Sidd in mind: So Nakchadi lives somewhere here only! Anyway when I get home Mumma will be sooo mad at me! As it's already 7:15 pm.

*So Sidd reaches his house and Avu was still on her way*

Sidd: Mumma I'm back!

Mumma: Sidd why are you so late? The guests are already here and a few of your friends also came!

Sidd: Ya I know!

Mumma: Sidd don't be so happy! I'm not scolding you only because there are guests in the house!

Sidd: Okay Mumma!

*Avu reached their house and rang the doorbell*

Vibha: Abhi go and open the door!

Abhi: Ok!

Avu: (I rang the doorbell and a boy opened the door and I think he was only Aunty's son) Hello!

Abhi: Hello! Come inside! (Wow she looks nice! I think I found Sidd a pair)

Avu: (He told me to go inside so I went in and I saw someone!) VAISHU DI!!!!!!

Vaishu: (Someone screamed my name and I was shocked to see her when she came and hugged me) Avu!! How are you! We are meeting after 6 years!

Avu: Ya! But why are you here?

Vaishu: Oh I am friends of Abhi and Sidd!

Avu: (I heard the name Sidd and got weird vibes!) oh!

Abhi: Oh ya! So I am Abhishek and you can call me Abhi or Abhi bhai as almost everyone calls me that!

Avu: Okay Abhi bhai!

Sidd: (I was coming to the room with all the guests when I saw a girl hugging Vaishu di and she looked familiar)

Vibha: Oh Sidd tum aa gaye! Meet Avu! And take these snacks and give them.

Avu: (I looked in front of my eyes and I was shocked!) Tum!

Sidd: (I was literally cursing my day after seeing this!) Tum!

Avu: BANDAR KE BACHE!!!

Sidd: Oh shut up Nakchadi!

Avu: Why does my day have to be sooo bad! First I had to spend 2 hours 30 mins with this idiot and now I'm having a sleepover for 2 days with him!

Sidd: Oh hello! First of all you had to stay in detention because you kept my phone on my desk it's not my fault!

Mumma: Okay now be quiet! Stop fighting like cats and dogs! And Avu how do you know him?

Avu: Aunty it is a long story! And he is soooo annoying!

Vibha: Okay! But anyway Bandar is a cute nickname!

Avu: What Aunty Even you are like that only!

_________________________________________________________________________________
Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter!
Wonder how they will spend the night😏😏!
2974 words!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1.2K 40
The story is basically based on how do a mere coincidence can change our life. Story about a police officer and a independent girl. What will happen...
302K 13.6K 33
UNEDITED. Avneet Kaur Nandra, who was a very bubbly girl but now is just a tortured slave by her parents or I must say Mr and Mrs Sharma now.. Sid...
84.3K 4.1K 79
This is my first story pls forgive my mistakes so this story is about how two rival group leaders accidently get married. The boy is the biggest pl...
112K 5.9K 47
This is a sidneet fanfiction. Hope you love it. This is a story of a singer who falls in love with a common person on meeting her in a mall. The stor...