untitled radiodust

بواسطة NovaDoesArtAndStuff

my first fan fiction. be gentle. I was inspired by a drawing I'm currently doing. This is pretty much smut I... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14

8

6.2K 96 46
بواسطة NovaDoesArtAndStuff

8

Angel got out of his luxurious bathtub, snagged his robe and put it on, then exited his bathroom dripping wet. He was done. He was tired of the Radio Demon fucking with him. Even though he could not prove it, he knew Alastor was controlling something to make him have a dream like that. Although, he thought, his dreams usually did seem like teased him in that way on the reg, but he trusted this time he was in the right thinking it was Alastor who was behind this one.

The spider got to his bed, fwumped down, and started to pout. He was exceptionally horny after that dream, but he was also pissed off. Angel raised his head out from the covers and looked up at the clock on his nightstand. 11:45 pm, it read in bold pink numbers. Next to the clock was a lamp, and some drugs he didn't remember leaving there.

"Maybe a line before bed won't hurt." He shrugged to himself and picked up the baggy of white powder, a razor, and a small tube. Angel was a class act with his own initial inscribed tube made of silver for all his drug snorting needs. He had such a resistance to the drugs in question they didn't keep him up, but helped him relax. Lines were placed, razor set aside, and the spider lined up his nose and snorted up. He shivered and shook his head, slapping his cheeks.

"Hmmm, that hit th..." and without another word he was collapsed on his bed, his eyes still wide open yet unable to move or speak. He started to sweat a little his eyes darting around the room, he had heard small foot-steps, a bunch of them. They looked awfully familiar but he couldn't quite place it, considering his brain was becoming foggy from the drugs.

"The fuck...?" he mouthed but no words came out, as these small being started tying him up clumsily. The things were tripping over one another and breaking apart easily.

"FUCKING EDGELORD!" his lips mouthed. A stabbing sensation was filling his neck, these guys were injecting something in him. Sleep over came him without another thought.

******

"Ughh, I feel like I got hit by a fucking truck, and not in the fun way." Angel tried to bring one of his arms up to his head to rub it but couldn't. All of his arms were tied down, including the third set he usually had hidden away.

"What the..." grumbling and looking down at his body, he was naked. "What the fuck? Usually I'm into this sorta shit but usually I'm being paid and know about it before hand. The fuck is going on!?" the spider shouted and struggled against his restraints. He looked at his surroundings, "snake shit?" he thought back to himself. "where have I seen this shit before?" he squinted to see if he could make out the pictures on the walls but shot his head to the other side when he heard something. Sounding like it was sliding across the ground, and...chickens?

"Well, well, well," a hissing noise came from the floor next to the bed Angel was strapped to "looks like you're finally awake my dear. I hope you enjoyed the drugs I left you hmmm?" A large, looming figure emerged from the side of the bed. Starting with a top hat with an enormous eyeball, then a hood with even more eyes.

"With all them eyes, id be surprised if you hadn't noticed me awake Sir Edge lord." Angel gave the snake a smirk. The snake became flustered and blushed in anger.

"is that any way to talk to a paying customer?! That's Sir Pentious to you, you whore." The snake crossed his arms and stuck his tongue out at the spider.

"Payin customer?" the spider cocked his head. "Oh, I get it." Angel frowned and looked away from the snake. "This is anotha one of you bullshit illusions isn't it Alastor?" he looked back at Pentious, who now looked more confused than Angel did twenty seconds ago.

"Alasssstor?" he hissed "hassss nothing to do with thisss."

"Yeah, sure, whatevah. Like this VIRGIN, would ever hire a guy like me to fuck? Okay "Sir Pentious"" Angel waived his upper most hands and air quoted with his second set, "let's get this over with. Pentious glared at the spider not understanding what was going on, but settled on rolling his eyes and snapping his fingers. The eggbois scuttled around starting to set things up, such as lights and cameras at each angle of the bed they could reach stacking upon one another to do so. Pentious curled the rest of his body onto the bed up next to Angel. The snake was significantly bigger than the spider, and stronger, so he needed to be a bit more gentle than usual with his movements.

Pentious snapped his fingers once more and the eggbois untied Angel's arms. The snake figured, it seemed as if the spider was going to be compliant for the ordeal ahead. Angel rubbed his wrists as they were freed.

"So "Sir Pentious" what did you have in mind for this evening?" Angel used air quotes once again saying the name of the snake in front of him. Pentious blushed, he actually had no idea what he was doing. He was filming this to show how hip he was, having the famous Angel Dust in his bed, but hadn't a clue where to begin.

"I uhh..." he raised a finger and lowered it slowly as he lost his train of thought.

"So, gonna play dumb then huh Alastor? Hahahha, just like that stupid snake." He shook his head laughing.

"Ssssstupid Ssssnake?!" Pentious reared up ready to punch Angel square in the jaw, but the spider shot his hand out and placed his hand on the snake's cheek. Pentious paused and lowered his arm.

"It's kinda cute if you ask me Alastor..." eyes half-lidded and with a small smile, Angel got to his knees and placed his lips against the snakes. If he had had any hair, it would be standing up on end from the spider's lips against his. Pentious' eyes were wide, but slowly closed as he sank into the kiss. Angel slowly pushed Pentious back to a lying down position, an eggboi taking his large top hat off as his was laid down. Angel's second set of arms working on undressing what little Pentious was actually wearing, his upper hands still grasping the snake's cheek and now running his other over his hood. It was soft to the touch almost like hair but solid. The lowest set of arms working on finding out where this snake hid his junk, sliding his hands down his abdomen feeling the eyes that were protruding out from his body. They were just like a snake's eyes, with scales over them to protect them from not having eyelids.

"Mmmmm," Pentious let out a moan into Angel's mouth as he forced his tongue inside of the spiders, it was long, thin, and forked which made it easy to slip inside. Angel had no complaints, he let it happen. While opening his mouth he made it a point to run his own tongue against the snakes long yellow fangs, being carful not to prick himself on the tips, fearing Pentious actually had poison he was not aware of.

As Angel was working to find the snakes business, he slid his hand across one of the eyes on his pelvis and felt it had a bump unlike the others. "Gotcha" he thought to himself, and began to rub that space in earnest. Pentious gasped at the touch, Angel knew what he was doing and how to do it.

"Oh...my," the snake breathed heavily after backing away from Angel's mouth.

"Oh my" is correct Alastor, if only you could feel this for yourself instead of using this snake illusion." Angel moaned. Pentious was very confused at being called Alastor yet again, but the talented spider hands were too much for him to not give in and pay his full attention to. The snake started to get hard from the touch, but something was...off. Angel stopped for a second and looked down at what he was touching. His eyes dilated and his mouth started drooling.

"FUCKIN' TWO OF 'EM!?" he shouted, making Pentious blush like crazy.

"Uhhh, yes?" he stuttered out, "Is...is that okay?" face increasingly getting redder by the second.

"Oh, fuck yeah it is!" Angel let a drool strand drip from his mouth, "damn Alastor, you're goin all out with this one! I approve!" he then grabbed both of Pentious' cocks and began to stroke them lovingly. Pentious moaned at the new found spark of energy Angel had found. Angel's upper hands grabbed the snakes hood and pulled lightly as he stroked the snake's cocks. Pentious grew harder and throbbed at the sensation. The two members were massive.

"I guess," Angel looked down at Pentious, right...snake "tail size does matter?" he giggled at his failed inuendo and forced a couple fingers into Pentious' mouth. "LICK." The spider demanded. Without hesitation, Pentious opened his mouth and wrapped his long, slick tongue around the spider's fingers. Angel shuddered at the feeling, pulling away once his fingers were nice and slick.

"That's good babe." He cooed to the snake. Angel then proceeded to slick his own entrance with the lubricant. He intended on getting both of these massive cocks inside him, even if it killed him, again.

"Never had two dicks in me at one time...from the same guy that is." Winking at the snake with a wry smile, he started to slide one of the cocks inside of himself. "Oh, sweet Lucifer!" Angel growled as he sat down on the throbbing piece of meat. Pentious winced at the feeling of the spider's tight hole, engulfing his cock.

"Oh fuck, fuck me..." the snake was panting now, sweating as his tail came up and stroked the spider's back unconsciously. Pentious wrapped his tail around the spider in a pseudo hug and helped him raise and lower himself onto the snake's girth.

"Oh, Alastor, this feels amazing..." Angel moaned and grabbed the other cock. He began to rub it against his own, his looking so small in comparison to the massive member that was Sir Pentious'. The snake grabbed the spider's thighs and squeezed.

"Oh Angel..." he groaned, squeezing the spider a little tighter with his tail. Angel gasped a little at the constriction. This snake was strong, his hips were powerful he could tell. The spider shuddered with delight at the thought of this man overpowering him and taking his asshole for his own.

"Fuck me Alastor..." he begged the snake. He got up off of the cock, wincing as the whole thing came out of him at once. "I want you to ravage my hole." Angel had turned around and leaned against the headboard of the bed, sticking his hips out, showing Pentious he was ready for him to bury his cocks inside of him. Pentious sat up and blushed at the sight before him. The spider's hole was already looking red and puffy from being invaded by one of his own massive members. Pentious slithered over to the spider and lined up both of his cocks against the small entrance. He wasn't even sure they were both going to fit.

"Are...are you sure I'm going to fit?" worried but oh so willing to penetrate regardless of the answer.

"You're just an illusion Alastor, I'm sure it'll be fine." Rolling his eyes, Angel grabbed his ass cheeks with his lowest set of arms and spread them wide for the snake. Pentious huffed, still pissed that he was being called Alastor but that ass... fuck it. He grabbed Angel's hips and began to push his way into the spider. It was more than a tight fit, with two cocks intruding now.

"Oh, fuck...it feels so good...more Alastor, MORE." Angel pleaded with the snake to keep pushing his way inside. Pentious grabbed on tighter and started to pull Angel onto his cocks as well as push. Slowly but surely, they went in. Angel's hole spreading so wide it shouldn't be possible. The spider's eyes started to water and his breathing became faster and shallower. Sweat was pouring from his brow, his claws were digging into the bed frame and sheets around his knees.

"Move...move faster Al!" Pentious did as he was told and shoved his cocks in as hard as he could, both now fully inside of the spider. The snake threw his head back, this spider was so tight, his anal walls constricting hard against his cocks, it almost hurt if it didn't feel so fucking amazing. Pentious moved his hands around to the front of the spider, running his fingers through Angle's chest fluff, so soft and smooth. He started to slide his hands down his body towards the spider's cock when he paused on his stomach. The snake could feel both of his cocks outlines against the smooth fur of the spider. He was that thick and the spider was that thin. How in the world was this demon taking such punishment, the thought to himself? Almost completely distracted by the feeling of his own cocks inside of someone else, he felt the spider move under his hands, alerting him to move. Pentious started to pump in and out of Angel a little, worried he was hurting the spider after feeling what he felt.

"Don't be such a fucking bitch Al! FUCK ME!" Angel pushed himself hard onto Pentious' cocks and fucked himself. The snake's arms faltered and slipped off of the spider, making him land on the bed. He was now bent over Angel completely. Pentious was really irritated now at being called that radio demon's name so often.

"FINE, YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU?! I'LL FUCK YOU!" The snake pushed himself up and grabbed the spider's hair and wrapped his other hand around Angel's throat. He coiled up his tail behind him so he could have a better surface to thrust off of. Pentious then began to thrust into Angel so hard the spider started to scream in pleasure.

All of the eggbois were gathering every scene from every angle for their viewing party later. They were excited to see how much their boss was enjoying himself and they couldn't wait to show him the footage later.

Angel's mouth was hanging wide open with his tongue lolling out, drool running down his chin and neck. The pain was so intense but so fucking good. Pentious leaned over and started to bite the spider's neck, whilst not using his venomous fangs.

"Bite.... harder.... more...." Angel begged the snake who happily obliged. He was now going to leave marks, he broke the skin, staining the spider's soft, white fur. Angel was so preoccupied with the pain in his ass, literally and figuratively, he almost forgot about his own leaking member. He used his second set of arms to grab his cock and start stroking while the other rested on his stomach, feeling the snake's massive cocks pump in and out of his body. After laying his hand on his own self, he realized this was not going to take very long. Pentious was already very close to his own climax, but what sent him over was the feeling of the spider's hand resting on his abdomen, finally realizing how large the snake was. It was a psychological power thing with Pentious that got him off the hardest. He started to fill up the spider with his loads, which ended up being an insane amount considering he had twice the equipment. The spider felt the snake's climax filling him and that sent him over as well.

"OH, ALASTOR! FILL ME!" he moaned sexually, his own load spilling across his hands and the sheets, and an eggboi that had happened to be filming that exact moment the climax beneath his boss and his boss' lover.

"...Gross. Had to ruin the moment eh little guy? What are you? One of Alastor's shadows or someth..." he was cut off with an injection to the neck that sent him into a hard sleep. Pentious pulled out of the spider as he was growing soft. A huge load of come pouring out of the spider's strained asshole.

"I'll admit he does look good lying there in my filth." The snake smiled and his eggbois laughed at his boss' comment, regardless if they knew exactly what he meant or not. An eggboi handed the snake a towel to wipe himself off with and another standing on a stack of other eggbois placed Pentious' hat back upon his head.

"Get that whore out of here. I'm done with him." The snake waved his hand. The eggbois began to clean up his mess and started to dress the spider back in his robe. Pentious watched as the eggbois began the task they were assigned, and he yawned. He started to turn around but was met face to face with a knife.

"Hello there dear fellow." Pentious' eyes were wide and crossed, focusing on the knife that was currently between them. "I see you had an enjoyable evening with MY property over there, hmm?" the knife traveled down to the snake's neck, he was sweating more bullets now than he was with the activity he was engaged in with the spider only moments ago.

"Your property?! That sir is a whore! I paid my dues with him and I am within my legal rights to fuck him as I did." Pentious said as a matter of factly. The crimson demon pulled out a bag of powder and chucked it at one of the eggbois who was cleaning. It immediately broke open and the eggboi fell down paralyzed.

"My "good" man. That was not payment." He sneered at the snake, his voice filling with more static, his eyes turning into dials and his teeth aglow. "Now, I suggest you hand over everything your little minions took to record and my property before you regret everything, ever." Alastor stuck the snake in the neck ever so slightly, sending a trickle of blood cascading down his slender neck. Pentious gulped and snapped his fingers towards the eggbois, who immediately looked up at their boss and knew what to do. They piled everything next to the radio demon and went back to pick up the spider who was still lying there unconscious.

"Uht, tut, tut." Alastor snapped his fingers and the entity shot up from under the bed. "I'll take it from here gentlemen." The entity picked up Angel and lifted him over to Alastor and set him down in the deer's arms. "I'd say it was a pleasure seeing you Penti, dear boy. But I'd be lying. I'll be seeing you." And with that, the deer opened a portal, stepped through, and was gone.

"Wow boss, he sure was nicer than usual to you." An eggboi piped up from behind the snake, which he then immediately smacked away with his tail, effectively crushing three more eggbois.

"Lucky..." cried one of the eggbois he had missed when he hurled the other away from him. He kicked at a rock on the ground pouting at the fact he didn't get crushed along with the other four. Pentious rolled his eyes at his pathetic minion. The snake looked to the other side of the bed where Angel had been. The hole in the ground was still there from Alastor's entity.

"Oh, well fuck m..." he cursed as the entity started to destroy his headquarters.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

6.3K 190 18
This story is a radioapple fic enemies to lovers. I made Lilith nice kinda but there secrets and there is also huskerdust in the background and lute...
27.5K 847 62
This is the story of all our sluty spider Angel Dust and his life with his family in Hell. Warning for: Swearing, sex, suicide, death, abuse and tou...
205 19 3
Angel asks Alastor a few too many personal questions while drunk. Alastor indulges these personal questions, and on a whim, decides to help Angel bac...
425K 11.7K 73
A vengeful soul on Earth is damned for eternity in Hell and there resumes her sadistic fun, becoming well known and recruited as an overlord. But gho...