Sabrina the Teenage Witch!Β² ━...

Od salemshouse

( π’π€ππ‘πˆππ€ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄 π–πˆπ“π‚π‡Β² ) Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under... Viac

SABRINA!
- 𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
i. witch bitch
ii. hands off
iii. hold tight
iv. bad luck
v. almost love
vi. aries
vii. without me
viii. empty
ix. killin' it
x. just like lovers do
xi. bad time
xii. mistletoe
xii. i'm not a psychic
xiv. deep water
xv. different perspectives
xvi. the supernatural are real
xvii. the truth
xviii. cold blooded
xix. art at its finest
xx. ice bath
xxi. darkness is soon to follow
- 𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ
xxii. night terrors
xxiii. in-between state
xxiv. when is a door not a door
xxv. sisters intuition
xxvi. electricity
xxviii. dark figures
xxix. broken mask
xxx. black magic
xxxi. unsolved case
xxxii. we are one
xxxiii. puzzle pieces
xxxiv. a new villian
xxxv. an offended spirit
xxxvi. trickster
xxxvii. echo house
xxxviii. stay awake
xxxix. done deal
xl. a new punch line
xli. chaos is come again
xlii. muted
xliii. she's free
xliv. whisper of death
xlv. insatiable
xlvi. final turn
xlvii. the divine move

xxvii. need to know information

3.2K 88 4
Od salemshouse

       "SO WHEN DID you get there?" Agent McCall questions as he looks between the five teens.

"At the same time." Stiles tells Scott's dad.

"At the same time as who?" Agent McCall continues to interrogate them. After figuring out which substation Barrow was hold Kira at, they went to save her. But Barrow had ended up almost blowing the entire building up and the police had been called.

"At the same time as me." Sabrina and Scott both state. The two friends side eye each other at their mistake.

"By coincidence?" Agent McCall raises an eyebrow.

"What do you mean coincidence?" Stiles draws trying to confuse Agent McCall so this whole interrogation can be over.

"That's what I'm asking you. The three of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?" Agent McCall presses.

"Are you asking me?" Sabrina speaks up, trying to play dumb.

"I think he's asking me." Scott shakes his head.

"Pretty sure he's talking to me." Stiles states.

"I think he's asking all of you." Lydia exclaims.

"Okay, let me answer the questions. Let me ask the questions. Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town." Agent McCall confirms.

"Sounds about right." Stiles nods.

"How did you know he'd take her to a power station?" Agent McCall questions, looking towards Stiles.

"Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer. So where else would he take her?" Stiles responds like it was obvious.

"That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles." Agent McCall rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops. He's in law enforcement." Stiles winks towards his dad causing Sheriff Stilinski to laugh. The older man quickly covers it up with a cough as Agent McCall turns to glare at him.

"Stiles, just, uh...Just answer the man." Sheriff Stilinski tells his son.

"We made a good guess." Stiles shrugs.

"What were the two of you doing?" Agent McCall looks towards his son and Kira.

"Eating pizza." Scott states.

"Eating sushi." Kira states. The two teens look towards each other as they switch their answers.

"Eating sushi." Scott tries again.

Kira does the same. "Eating pizza."

They both try again one last time, nailing it. "Eating sushi and pizza."

"You believe this?" Agent McCall questions, turning to Sheriff Stilinski.

"To be honest, I haven't believed a word Stiles has said since he learned how to speak." Sheriff Stilinski shakes his head. "But I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time and that girl sitting there is very lucky for it."

"Kira, is that how you remember it?" Agent McCall asks her as the rest of them turn to her, hoping she wouldn't mess up the story they had just told.

"Yes." Kira exclaims. "Could I get my phone back now?"

"Sorry, but no." Agent McCall shakes his head. "Kira, a deputy is going to take you home. But we'll need you to fill out some paperwork first."

With that the kids were released and able to go home. "C'mon Lyds." Sabrina begins. "Lets get the hell out of here."

-

"Okay, this one will get you into all of the perimeter doors, this one into the evidence room, and this one's for my father's office." Stiles explains, handing three keys.

"You didn't steal these, did you?" Scott questions.

"What would possibly make you think that?" Sabrina mumbles from the passenger seat of Stiles jeep. Scott glances over at the blonde, a smile on his face from her comment.

"No." Stiles shakes his head, glaring at Sabrina. "I cloned them using the RFID emulator."

"Is that worse than stealing?" Scott exclaims, his eyebrows furrowed.

"It's smarter." Stiles replies. "Okay. So, now almost everybody's out dealing with the blackout. But there's always somebody at the front desk. There's Dispatch and usually a night shifter or two. You guys are gonna use the service door entrance by the dumpster. All right? Nobody uses it. Now, I'll text you if anyone comes out. But, Scott, if you get caught, I can't help you. My dad's under investigation for an impeachment because of your dad, so, if anything happens I will run and leave you both for dead."

"Got it. Thanks. Seriously, dude." Scott nods, used to Stiles exaggerated threats.

"I'd ask my dad, but you know..." Stiles trails off.

"No, I know. I get it." Scott tells him.

"All right, just, uh, hurry up." Stiles sighs. The two teens watch as Scott and Kira walk away. It's silent for a moment before Stiles turns to Sabrina.

"So what's Lydia doing tonight?" Stiles mumbles.

Sabrina lets a smirk appear on her face as she turns to the dark haired boy. "She's just at home I'm pretty sure, why?"

Stiles becomes spastic at Sabrina's questions as he begins shaking his head. "No- no, no reason. I was just curious."

Sabrina's smirk only widens. "I'm sure you were. You know, you don't have to be so awkward around her. You guys will totally end up being together, it's just a matter of time."

Stiles scoffs. "You're one to talk. It took you and Derek like a year to even become official. That reminds me, I was going to ask how he asked you out."

At Stiles statement Sabrina blushes thinking back to the night Derek and her had spent together a couple weeks ago. They could barely keep their hands off each other and in the middle of it all Derek had asked Sabrina out. Of course she had said yes which just led to a much longer night filled with fun activates. "I don't think you want the details."

Stiles begins to make gagging noises when he realizes what Sabrina was talking about. "Ew. Oh, my God. TMI."

"I didn't even say anything." Sabrina exclaims, a look of faux shock on her face.

Stiles rolls his eyes. "You didn't need to." Sabrina pushes Stiles shoulder, beginning to talk when they both notice Scott's dad pulling up. "Ah, hell." Grabbing ahold of his phone Stiles begins texting Scott. "Come on, Scott. Okay, I'm so going to regret this."

Sabrina watches as Stiles unbuckles, beginning to jump out of the car. "No, Stiles." Sabrina hisses, but it was too late. Taking a deep breath of annoyance Sabrina jumps out, following Stiles.

"Aw! Hey, hey. Wow! Thank God you are here. Oh, boy! Thank the lord." Stiles exclaims, running into the police station.

Agent McCall sighs when he sees the younger boy blocking his path. "What do you want, Stiles?"

"I was just... I was thinking on the case. I was thinking I should clue you in on my thinking. Here's my thinking. I was thinking this... I was thinking that Barrow, right... I was thinking that Barrow received the information about who to kill at the school, right, you know that? So I was thinking maybe the person who gave him that information, check this out, might actually be someone at the school. And that's, uh, my thinking." Sabrina rolls her eyes as Stiles stumbles his way through this, trying to give Kira and Scott enough time to get out.

"Hmm." Agent McCall begins. "You're right."

"I am?" Stiles questions.

"Yep. We, uh... We started looking for links between Barrow, faculty and students last night." Agent McCall tells them.

"So you already, then, know that stuff?" Stiles trails off.

"Hmm." Agent McCall answers, nodding his head.

"You already thought of that." Stiles continues.

"Your dad did." Agent McCall states. "His one useful suggestion."

At McCall's comment Stiles snaps. "You know, this attitude that you have toward my dad? You can dress it up to all the professional disapproval that you want. But I know the real reason why you don't like him."

Agent McCall chuckles. "Is that so?"

"Yeah. Because he knows something that you don't want him to know. And guess what." Stiles eggs the older man on. "I know it, too." Sabrina watches the two men, waiting for Agent McCall to snap or yell at Stiles.

After a couple seconds of silence McCall starts speaking. "Go home, Stiles. There's a... There's a curfew."

-

"We did it. All the pics deleted." Scott exclaims as him and Kira run out of the police station.

"That was awesome! I mean, terrifying. Completely terrifying... But kind of awesome. I've never done anything like that before. Have you?" Kira questions, looking between the three friends.

"Ah, once or twice." Stiles responds.

"So, I guess I should take you home." Scott mumbles, looking towards Kira. "Hey, you don't want to go to a party, would you?"

PokračovaΕ₯ v čítanΓ­

You'll Also Like

717K 18.8K 43
( π’π€ππ‘πˆππ€ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄 π–πˆπ“π‚π‡ΒΉ ) I'm all for it, Sabrina, but... you know witches aren't allowed to reveal themselves to the mort...
753 6 13
Elimination (adj.) the complete removal or destruction of something. Why isn't Kate Dead? What is happening to Derek? And what the actual fuck is a D...
531K 8.5K 94
~ Imagines ~ Preferences ~ Smut ~ When ~ One Shots ~ Dylan'O'Brien ~ Stiles Stilinksi ~ Tyler Posey ~ Scott McCall ~ Tyler Hoechlin ~ Derek Hale ~ D...
5.4K 269 25
❝THEY'VE HAD 𝗒π—₯π——π—˜π—₯ FOR SO LONG❞ ❝THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗒𝗦 FEELS LIKE❞ In which three fairy sisters learn what power really...