Arshi SS: Destiny: The Game o...

By Nightangle92

Some people bring luck and happiness in others life....But what happened when they use those people for their... More

Arshi SS: Destiny: The Game of Life
Prologue
character sketch
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Imp Notice
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22 & 23
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon??( Last Part)
Epilogue

Part 14

3.6K 236 26
By Nightangle92

Arnav: Destiny played well in our life. Me and my mom was the reasons for Khushi's every pain dad.

Arshi: one more thing,  that misunderstanding caused between you two, it was purposely made by Sheetal. Because Sheetal saw Kush before, after that only she hugged you dad.

Because Kush was coming behind you only dad. Sheetal saw her, then also she not let you knew, so that means misunderstanding made by her only.

Arnav: what?? are you sure about it baby. ???

Arshi: yes dad, nk uncle asked my mom about it, because he also wanted to take revenge from you on the second day of kush's accident. If your gf unaware of your did, then he wanted to inform your girlfriend about the same. and one more thing Sheetal is in your office only dad,  your new receptionist, I saw her profile in your desk,  where she mentioned her college name.

Harsh: yes beta, I was the one, who  appointed her, she was the one who hurt Princess.  Not informed you as she wanted to surprise you"
Arnav: what the hell going on here, behind my Back that bitch  played this game. She played her game with wrong person this time. my Khushi &  princess gone through so much because of her. Now her time to face hell in her life.
I was in contact with her, she always advice me to move on  like a good friend. She knew everything about me and Khushi. After that also she played with me and my feelings.

Arshi: Dad,  don't think I am taking advantage of you. I want to you to do something.

Arnav: you have full right to take advantage of me Miss Arshi Singh Raizada.

Arshi: then don't fired Sheetal from office.

Arnav : what she did, for that she have to face the consequences.

Arshi: do you think, I don't want that, after hurting Arshi's mom & dad, no one going to escape.

Arnav: then,  why you are stopping me???.

Arshi: I want to make her to see my mom and dad togetherness. I want to she, herself confess her did front of my mom. I want to she ask forgiveness from my mom.

Aarav :Do you want,  till that time she roam in our office without any punishment di.

Arshi : you know what chote,Kush going to forgive her within second. in short she ask us to forgive our enemies too. So before that only we have to make Sheetal suffer for her deeds and that also front of our eyes.

Aarav: How di?

Arshi: senior ASR knows that,  am I right senior.

Arnav with smirk: yes juniors. Saying that he call Aman.

Arnav on call : Aman did Sheetal sign any contract.

Aman: No ASR not yet.

Arnav: good make few more Clause in it. Her duties times are not fixed and she have to follow all order without any argument and if she wants to leave this job before 6 months she have to pay compensations of 5 crore. Is that clear. And make sure, she sign without noticing all this point.

Aman: yes Sir, (thought :  welcome to hell Sheetal.)

Arnav: till now I am confuse, how Khushi came to know about she being my luck. I never disclose that to anyone. May be Sheetal..

Arshi: No dad, not Sheetal, kush never had any word with her. So no chance. Even NK uncle also tried to know about in deatils but she not disclosed anything.

Aarav: I am going to get mom. Hurry..

Arnav: where you are staying Arshi,  why so much protection for you and Khushi.

Arshi: Dad,  don't forget we are celebrities and two women alone in this city is not so safe. And I love to travel  and roam alone so that is why.

Arnav: I want to meet your mom,  so give me your address.

Arshi: Nooo dad..

Arnav: No..Why.. No.. I want to clear that stupid 
misunderstanding as soon as possible. 

Arshi: No dad,  it not easy to do that, mom thinks that you have moved on in your life and Aarav is your son. She saw you in one of the award function with Aarav. That function held in London. Till that misunderstanding not clear in her mind,  she not going to give you time for simple word also. Which will hurt you, dad. even kush also be in pain like yesterday.

Arnav: what... Not again.. This destiny never going to stop this game. Now what to do.

Arshi: Aarav, you can clear that,  just like you clear mine. I will make you guys  meet with each other. But make sure you don't show, that you know me front of Kush.

Aarav: Done.

Arshi: Done.

Harsh: Done.

Arnav: Done. Let's bring back our happiness.

Hp: sir your coffee.

Arshi: Hp ji,  show me the kitchen.
Harsh: why princess, you need something, then just  give him a order.

Arshi: I never give order to poor soul, kush don't like that. leave all that, hp ji now tell me where is kitchen and need your help too.

Hp : ji betiya. Come with me.

Arshi: I want give you little surprise. Please don't follow me okay. Wait here only dad. 

Giving order to her dad and dadu she leave for kitchen.

Arnav: She is full pack of surprise.

Harsh: she is like you Arnav, unpredictable, so have to wait.
After 1 hours.

Arshi : Dad, dadu and chote come with me now.

Their walk end at dining table. Dining table is decorated  with evening Tea and different type of hot pakore among them one plates is covered and kept at center.

Arnav: so my daughter is cook too along with singer.

Arshi : yes dad, Khushi taught me. first taste it dad, then tell me how is it.

All took their seats and hp serve the food. Arshi eagerly waited for her dad's words.

Harsh: it's tasty. Hp serve me one more plate of onion pakore.

Aarav: even I want.. It's yummy di.

Arshi: Dad, don't you like it, why you are silent.

Arnav: you totally resemble your mom, my Khushi. You have the same magic in cooking like her. When she was with me, when we were in relationship, she always carry tiffin for me and desert too.

Arshi: and I know her desert is..... Saying that she uncover the last plate which kept at centre.

Harsh: jalebi.

Arshi/arnav: sugar free jalebi.

Arnav: Her over caring irritated me then and today I dying for those love and care.We came to know the value of something when we lose those things.

All the memories made arnav little emotional.

Arshi: Dad, please don't be emotional,  kush don't like tears in your eyes,  and even I don't like. It doesn't suit you Mr. ASR.

Arnav: as you say Miss.ASR.

Time turn to evening.

Arshi: Dad, now I have to leave.

Arnav: stay here for tonight baby. I  want to spend some time with you princess.

Arshi: Dad, do you want kush to stay alone. No na. Then tell your driver to drop me.

Arnav: No, I don't want that,  but I can drop you arshi.

Arshi: No dad,  if kush see us together, then she book ticket for next flight and I can't deny her. Don't worry dad, with in few days, everything will sort. So be ready for welcoming me and Kush. And one more thing I want you to design my room same as mine in  New York. Dad you have picture of my room in memory card. And want big family pictures opposite of my bed, so I can wake up every morning looking that picture.

Arnav: yes your highness.

Arshi: now bye 3 Raizadas.

Love you
Nightangle

As We knw what going on......Please Stay safe...stay home.....

My new Ts Red Rose and Dew Drops Part 1 updated....Please Chk it out and give me your reviews...

https://my.w.tt/2itV1kJTd5

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.1K 10
Arnav: Why is it always me? Can't i deserve a happy life? Why is it happening to us again and again? Khushi: Why is it always me? Can't i deserve a...
239K 15.1K 55
Arnav was leaning on the closed door, closing his eyes, thinking about, Khushi....... She was his everything.... But she never knew that.... Correct...
219K 11.1K 27
A split second can change your life. Every second you live, every second you chose to live later and every second you wasted can all change your life...
31.3K 932 41
He got to know about her importance in life only when she left him alone forever. But can he bring dead to alive. Ofcourse not. πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”