Part 9

Arnav: yes dad, she having bad temper like me and only her mom can control that. I missed my daughter growing stage, I am sure, it was memorable moments for Khushi. Hai na dad.

Aarav: dad, dadu let's move now, we have to bring back that sweet Mom and wonderful di.
Harsh: yes Aarav, wait for tomorrow.
Night at RM (Arnav Room)
Arnav: (thought : till today I thought, you left me because of that misunderstanding but no. You knew what mistake I did. You know everything Khushi, but from when and how. and princess too know about our past. I remember that night. It's fresh in my mind. How can I forget that night, the night of love)
Flashback:....... 16 years back
Arnav:( murmured) iss time pe Kaun Hai. I just came now only after long trip.
Arnav opened Door and looked at drenched figure, who is shivering under thunderstorms and rain. The same girl who's thoughts disturbing him everywhere. Escaping from her thoughts he run back to Lucknow, but there also no escape from her thoughts. Khushi, for whom his heart is feelings something new now a days. His chain of thoughts distract with her melodies voice.
Khushi: (happy and worried voice) Arnav ji, where were you?. I was worried. Since two weeks I am coming here to check whether you come back or not. Why didn't you answer my calls and reply for my messages.

Arnav: (worried) what....are you mad.. You visited my apartment every day in this two weeks. and today too, It's highly storm outside, and without caring anything come out just to see me. Come in first.
Khushi: I was worried for you, in between I never think about me. Thats okay,I have to go back to hostel.
Arnav: you are not going anywhere. No more argument come in.
Khushi: hmm.. Okay.
Khushi enter in with hesitation. Arnav close door, One BHK apartment which his Dad give to him.
Arnav: come with me Khushi.
He took Khushi to his room. and pull out one of his shirt and shorts from wardrobe.
Arnav: Khushi go and change otherwise you will catch cold.
Khushi: No arnav ji, I am fine, I can't wear this.
Arnav: Khushi go and wear this fast.
Khushi : But arnav ji I never wore short dress. What my parents will think.
Arnav:( thought: she such a cute and naive girl and my feelings for her is increasing every second of my life. I have to take decision fast otherwise it destroy three lifes, mine, her and this naive girl Khushi) Khushi no one see you in this dress expect me. And we are lover, if you thinking I have full right on you as a lover go and change.
It worked, Khushi took shirt and short from arnav and run to bathroom.
After some time.
Khushi come out from bathroom with small steps. Arnav turn back to meet with the breathtaking beauty in his shirt. He lost in her beauty. He took small Steps toward her and his every step match with her backward setps which end at nearest wall and within no time she was blocked by her love.
His eyes shown the fire of desire and their breath took equal rhythm. Arnav lips meet with her lips. Their slow kiss turn to passionate one then to wild. Leaving her honey tasted lips, His lips move to her Swan like neck and his hand move to open her Shirt button. Within no time her clothes left her body and he took her to his bed., She lay down submitting herself to him, Without thinking about their age or anything, they give into their love. Night filled with music of love.
Next day morning:
Arnav open his eyes, looking at angel in his arm, both are covered only in bed sheets.
Arnav: Khushi wakeup. We are getting late for college.
His words wake up her from sleep.
Khushi: Arnav ji let me sleep.
Arnav: Khushi it's 7 at morning.
Which alarmed her
Khushi : what... I have to leave for railway station.
Arnav: what... Why railway station.??

Khushi: my sister marriage got fixed, I am leaving today, Lucknow for three weeks.
Arnav: and when you are going tell me about this, after going..
Khushi: No no arnav ji, yesterday only I wanted to tell you but yesterday... (She blushed.)
Arnav: you are okay Khushi.
Khushi: yes Arnav ji, I am fine. Arnav ji can you drop me till station after picking my luggage from hostel.
Arnav: Yup.. Go get ready.
At railway station.:
Arnav: Khushi take care of yourself and call me every day. And Khushi one more thing, I want to tell you something..
Khushi: bolo.
Arnav : Khushi o.... His words got distrub with train horn sound making him aware that, the train is going to start... Khushi I will tell you everything when you come back.. Take care bye.
Train start to moving and his heart start his race along with train to catch his love, yes Arnav came to know who is his true love and with in few minutes train disappear from station and arnav sit there for sometime with empty heart.
Flash back end....

Love You
Nightangle