Nicotine vk ✔️

By autumnawe

Everyone is terrified of Jungkook Except the new omega And now Jungkook is terrified Because he's feeling thi... More

INTRODUCTION
A DEEP VOICE
SEAT MATE
THE GOSS
MONSTER INSIDE
STRANGE MORNING
THE THREATS BEGIN
SHOPPING TRIP
BEHIND THE BOOK RACK
IN MY CARAVAN
TALKING THINGS THROUGH
YOONGI IS BEING AN ASS
MATE TALK
DATE NIGHT
STOMACH ACHE
BANANA MILK
CLASSROOM 13B
TOO GOOD TO GO
FRESH START FEVER
HIGHSCHOOL SWEETHEARTS
WINTER PROM
RASH REALIZATION
TRICKLING BLOOD
WOUNDED OMEGA
BRINGING HIM BACK
FOREST FIGHT
PARENTS & MAIDS
FRIGHTENING FIGHT
AFTERMATH
DROWNING IN MYSELF
NAPPING & NOODLES
THE STORM RAGES
TRAILER PARK
IN THE TENT
JOB INTERVIEW
NEW VISITORS
HOPING FOR A BETTER FUTURE
A NEW PLACE
THE LAST ONE
SEQUEL

THINKING ABOUT IT

22.6K 1.6K 295
By autumnawe

Jungkook nervously paced around the caravan as a stack of papers rested on the bed, awaiting to be read by two certain omegas. Jungkook had just ended his shift at the convenience store and now he was waiting for Namjoon and Taehyung to arrive back home from theirs. It was 9.15 pm by now and normally both men walked home together since both their shifts ended at the same time in the same street.

The pacing raven haired boy halted in his step as his ears picked up on the distant talking. He instantly recognized the voices and figured they had just entered the trailer park. The chattering got louder and louder until it was audible to the human ear.

Jungkook sat down once the door opened, hoping he didn't come off as too anxious, though both the omegas could probably smell the scent of stress in the air. "Jungkookie", the blonde smiled as his gaze met his mate's.

The alpha opened his arms and soon a cute Taehyung was wrapped up in his embrace, the boy settling for sitting on his lap. In the meanwhile Namjoon rolled his eyes and took a seat on a chair so he could rest his tired legs.

"What's that?"

Namjoon's eyes were fixated on the stack of papers sitting on the bed, right next to where Jungkook and Taehyung had settled. The blonde frowned as he too caught a glimpse of the papers and he reached out for them but Jungkook beat him to it.

"We should talk about something", the boy quickly blurted out and immediately regretted his words as he noticed how the others' frowns deepened, "I mean- I actually wanted to talk to you about something".

"Oh, was this what you wanted to talk about last night?", Taehyung perked up as he curiously glanced at the papers in Jungkook's hand. The alpha nodded and then continued.

"Since all of us are working decent jobs now I figured we should upgrade", Jungkook spoke and handed the stack of papers to his father, the man accepting the stack with a confused expression on his face.

He began sorting through the papers and instantly his frown deepened until the point of no return. Taehyung glanced between father and son and leant against Jungkook's chest. "What are those?", he whispered but before he could answer, Namjoon beat him to it.

"These are forms about apartments that are for rent".

Jungkook nodded and he could hear the omega on his lap make a sound of realization. The blonde didn't seem to mind the thought of moving but Namjoon wasn't too happy with it. "Who says we can afford these?"

"I did my research", the alpha knew this was bound to happen and came prepared, "I only added apartments that were fit with what we earn. They also couldn't be the same amount of rent as we get paid because then we wouldn't be able to pay for school and food and stuff. Most of them happen to be apartments with only one bedroom but all of them have living rooms so it's easy to sleep in there as well".

"Jungkook-".

"Also", the alpha did not want to let his father talk before he had finished his explanation, "The ones I marked with green are the ones that tick the categories of cheap enough, close to school and work, and are furnished already".

He took another deep breath, "Dad, I know you love the caravan because it's the only thing we have left from our time we shared with mom. But we can't live in this any longer, it's not healthy. I can't watch you grow old in a moldy, broken thing like this".

"Jungkook", the man sighed, his face seemingly tired from the long day of work and this news crashing upon him, "You are right, I know you are. But what if one of us loses our job? What if we can't pay the rent? We'll be thrown out and won't be able to return to this".

"I thought of that as well", the alpha nodded, "I talked to a friend-"

Taehyung gave him a suspicious look, "A friend?"

"I talked to Yoongi", Jungkook corrected, "I shared this info with him and my concerns and he told me that he lives alone with his mother, who doesn't care about their garden whatsoever. Apparently their garden is overgrown and stuff and if we wanted to park our caravan there just in case, nobody would mind".

"That'd be good plan, actually", Taehyung nodded in thought, "Then we have nothing to fear of losing". He wasn't actually sure if he had any say in this since this caravan didn't belong to him and it didn't hold the same memories to him than it did to the other two. Though he had an incredible date with Jungkook in the small caravan, and the tent, he didn't mind moving.

"You don't, no", Namjoon mumbled, not very pleased with the thought of losing the caravan he held dear.

"Dad", Jungkook hissed as he watched his mate's smile fall, "He does have a say in this matter. It's his money too and he's my mate".

This seemed to shake Namjoon out of his angry daze and he looked up at the sullen omega, "I'm sorry Taehyung, I did not mean it like that".

"No, it's okay, really", Taehyung smiled, though it didn't reach it eyes, "You're right. I have nothing to lose anymore". Anymore. Because he already lost everything.

Jungkook's wolf mentally bared his teeth at Namjoon for upsetting his omega this way but Jungkook pulled himself back. His father had spoken with hurt and hadn't meant to sadden Taehyung.

"I'll think about it, alright?", his father finally sighed, "I'll read all the documents but it's not like we could move already. It'll take some time to make a comfortable amount of money to start moving in somewhere else".

Jungkook was fine with that and so they didn't speak of the matter anymore until Namjoon was comfortable with it.

A month later Taehyung was working behind the counter in the café at his usual after school hours. It was the beginning of February now and it hadn't stopped snowing since the new year. They had passed a heavy exam period, that was mostly spend with Jungkook and Taehyung crammed in the library.

Jungkook had tried catching up on studying with the time he had lost during the whole Sooyun situation. As usual, he came out with fantastic grades, making him able to dream about his future studies and a possible scholarship.

Taehyung hadn't done as well as his mate but it had been reasonable, enough to make him smile when seeing his grades.

Now, as he was making the special coffee of the day, he could hear the door to the little kitchen open. Jimin strode out in his usual apron stained with flour and cacao powder. "Taehyung".

"Yes?", the omega curiously peered over his shoulder to where he was filling a mug with coffee, "Is there something wrong?"

"No, no of course not- quite the opposite actually", he smiled and stepped closer to the boy, "You know how I've been dating Namjoon for a month now, right?"

Taehyung grinned, "Yes I know about that. He won't shut up about you".

"I-I'm glad to hear about that", Jimin's cheeks were now a hint of cherry red, "The thing I wanted to talk to you about- it's quite delicate".

"How so?"

Jimin cleared his throat, "Namjoon told me about how you guys are looking for an apartment at the moment. He seems quite unsure about the whole thing, especially since he really wants you two to have your own place and if he's there too he'd have to take the bed while making the two of you sleep on the couch, since Jungkook absolutely won't allow him to take the couch".

"Namjoon worries too much, it's really not a bother to us", Taehyung explained but Jimin didn't seem to agree.

"It doesn't matter if it isn't a bother to you, he'll feel like a bother and that will bother you and then it'll become an endless cycle", the alpha informed him, "And so I thought of something".

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, "And that is?"

"What if I'll ask Namjoon to move in with me?"

Taehyung's mouth fell open. "What? But-"

"I know we've only dated for a month now but I can't help but feel that it would make everything so much easier", Jimin explained, his cheeks now going a shade darker, "You two would have a place of your own and Namjoon can maybe even sponsor you guys a bit since he won't have to pay rent when living with me".

Jimin nervously bit his lip, "Do you think that is alright or will I scare him away?"

"I'm not sure", the omega replied, "He is quite fond of you but I don't know if he'll be comfortable living with you already". He noticed how the alpha's face fell at that and panicked, "But if you'll explain where you're coming from, I'm sure he'll be flattered. Who knows, maybe he'll actually consider it".

A shy smile was now back on his boss's lips and the man nodded, "Thank you Taehyung. I'll ask him somewhere this week". And then he disappeared back into the kitchen. The omega let out a sigh of relief and looked back down to where the coffee now had gone cold.

He sighed again and began working on a new one while his head repeated the conversation that had just taken place. The omega bit his lip as he stared at his reflection in the dark liquid.

Now the main question was, should he tell Jungkook about his?

Hey hey if you'd want to, please check out my new taekook story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 1K 23
"You're only here for giving birth to pups. We don't need you or else. Remember this, you omega." | Werewolf | | Taekook | Started : 1.10.2023
472K 26.2K 49
Jimin discovered that werewolves exist. Bottom Jimin Top Jungkook Started: 2020/03/30 Ended: 2021/06/12 WARNINGS ⚠️ rape, biting, smut, angst, abu...
53.6K 3.4K 33
[not edited- yet] ―When the Alpha who tried to grab the prey of the Vampire Origin figure- It ended up being stunned under the full moon. Hell, The w...
749K 50.3K 44
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Werewolves are creatures which are already destined to their soulmates the day they are born, they are bound to recognise thei...