Twisty Naamkarann

By scribbles_1305

Guyss in this story Ashish Mehta is not dead. So lets see what happens. More

/-1-\
Ashish is ALIVE😨😨
hellooo
Ashish 'n Neil
Neil Confront Ananya
Ananya Verma to.............
.......................Avnii................................
Avni....Avni Ashish Mehta
Neil's Past and Case 123
Ashish's Plan
Plan 2
Promo
Avneil
AVNEIL To London
Day 1 in London
SHOPPPING!!!!!
#Day-2. Amusement Park!!!
Love is in the air
Cooking Durantham🙆🙆
❤First Date❤
#Day5 Avi Neilu Practice
DD is HERE. YEAYY!
Out in The Evening
The Sleepy head.
❤❤❤❤❤
Dayawanti is scared
Pranking Riya
Confessions
💖💖Happy b'day Champ!!💖💖
Best B'day Ever
Family Time🕛🕛
Jealous Riya
Avi Neilu Moments 😍😍
The Last Nail On The Coffin
Making Things Alright, But
Finally, THE DAY IS HERE
IS EVERYTHING FINE AT LAST?
Glimpse
36
Notice
Promo
Sorrryyyy
AVNEIL🤩🤩
BBQ NIGHT🌌 WITH VIDYUT
Neil is scared of.......
ACP Neil Khanna Back on Track
Just a Family Day
The End Of Kareem

Harry Potter and First KISS!😲😲

1.7K 141 27
By scribbles_1305

It was early morning, but Neil was not up yet, because of yesterday's events aand somewhere because it was too early. He usually wakes up at 6 but it was just 5:15 now and he was still sleeeping. Kareena saw this and thought to wake him up in her own style. She first went to wake Avni up. Avni was sleeping very cutely like a baby, completely cuddling to the pillow. She slowly went near her and called her name. Avni just stirred a bit. Then she slightly patted her cheeks and once more called her name. This time she opened her eyes a bit and immediately closed it. She once again opened her eyes and saw Kareena there.

Good morning Di

Good morning. Kya hua itni subah subah kyu utha diya mujhe?

Bhaiyya so raha hai. Chalo hum thodi masti karti hai. Jaldi chalo.

Nahi Kareena. Woh zyada stressed hai ab. Kisi aur time pe masti karega?

Yeh kya hai? Huh! Aap bhi na. Chalo kisi aur time kabhi nahi aane wala.

Avni sahi keh rahi hai. Neil ko ab math uthao. Sone do use.

Bebe! Aap kabh uthi?

Kuch der pehle hi utha. Kyu tang kar rahi ho use?

Bus bore ho raha tha tho socha ki thoda masti kare.

Hmm.. acha hua ki maine suna. Kya karnewali thi? Paani fenkna yaa kuch aur? Bebe asked raising her eyebrows.

Hehe Bebe, paani fenknewali thi.

Raat ko thoda bhukar tha use. Isliye bol raha hun. Nahi toh main bhi tum logon ke saath chaltha use uthane. Ab Avni tum thodi der aur so jao aur Kareena tum jao aur padhai karo.

Bebe?

Kareena!

Ok. Ok. Main chalthi hun. Chalti hun. And Kareena retreated back to her room.

Aur tum so jao.

Nend nahi aa rahi.

Chalo main sula deta hun. And she went to Avni and made her sleep on her lap.

Avni soon drifted into sleep and Bebe kept on caressing her hairs.

A bit later Neil entered the room.
Avni jogging ke liye aa rahi ho kya?

Shh. Avni so rahi rahi hai. Dheere bolo.

Oops! Sorry.

But Avni was awake now and she immediately sat on the bed startling Bebe.

Tum uth gaye?

Woh Bebe main zyada der tak nahi sota aur jogging ka time bhi toh ho gaya. To uth gaya.

Hmm ab tum ready ho jao. Aur Neil ab teekh ho?

Mujhe kya hua tha ki main ab teekh ho jaun?

Raat ko bhukar tha tumhe.

Oh. Woh toh chala gaya honga. Ab bhukar nahi hai. Aur hmm Avni I'm waiting downstairs. Jaldi aa jana.

Haan. I will come fast.

Few minutes later Avneil went to jogging and there they talked a lot while running. Avni shared about her school days with Neil and Neil too shared some incidents of his life with her. She said how others used to taunt her and how she used to make her mother sleep every night. She talked about how Ashish disowned her in front of the media and all. Neil shared his view saying that Ashish is now really guilty and wishes to make everything perfect now. He asked her to give him a chance.

Bas ek chance dedo use. Sab teekh kar dega woh. And he was great in hiding himself all these years and becoming the DGP. You know itna short time me itna high position. It requires a lot of hardwork. I think he really want to make things alright. You would never regret if you would give him a chance.

I'm trying my best. But bachpan ka yaadein mujhe rokh deta hai. What if he again leave me all alone.

I promise you agar woh aise kiya, I'm sure woh nahi karega, but still agar woh aisa kiya tho main hi use arrest kar dunga aur punishment bhi dunga. We are friends right. Just one chance for him for our friendship.

Hmm ok. She said smiling at last.

You look beautiful when you smile so wholeheartedly which you do very rarely.

Neela Maa mujhe hamesha se smile karane ki koshish kar rahi thi.

Haan. But main bina koshish hi tumhe smile karvaya. I know I'm great. After all I'm the most handsome charming...

Bas bas. Aur kitna bolege apne hi baare main. Ab chalo ghar chalte hai. Bebe must be waiting.

Haan lets go.

They reached back home and as soon as they entered Kareena started pushing them towards the stairs.

Chalo jaldi ready ho jao. Aaj mujhe college drop karna hai aapko. Chalo chalo. Main Bebe se breakfast ke liye bolti hun.
Come fast.

So Avneil immediately got ready, came downstairs and had their breakfast. Soon they got into the car and headed towards Kareena's college.

Which college are you in Kareena? Avni asked

St Thomaston College. Bhaiyya bhi yahan MBA ki thi.

Maine bhi. Avni said

Which year? Neil asked.

20XX batch.

Hmm. You joined after I completed my graduation. And haan we reached.

Thank you bhaiyya. Ab main chalti hun. Saying this Kareena went inside.

They were about to go when someone called Avni's name.

Avni!

A young man came to them and went to Avni's side.

It's been a long time. Where have you been?

John! Hello. How are you and how come you're here.

I'm a professor here. And who's this? Boyfriend? He asked pointing towards Neil.

No. Meet my best friend Neil Khanna. And Neil he might be your junior.

Myself John. He said extending his hands for a handshake. Neil shook it tightly.

Good. If he had been your boyfriend then I would have never talked to you. You see man. I asked her out on a date many times. But she never came. Broke this poor man's heart. He said dramatically.

And then he started to talk to Avni. John and Avni were talking so much that Avni forgot about Neil. Neil was getting angry now, well not angry, he was sort of jealous sseing her talking to some other person. He was so jealous that he couldn't control it and said, a bit loudly,

Avni we're getting late.

Huh? John looked at Neil as if he was some weirdo.

I'm sorry. It's just that we have some palns for today and we're getting late.

Hey. It's okay. Well see ya someday. Bye Avni. And he kissed her cheeks and went away.

How dare he. Mutterd Neil to himself.

Tumne kuch bola kya?

Nahi. Ab chalo. It's getting late. We have to go now. And then he started driving.

Avni woh glove compartment main ek envelope hai. You just check it.

Yeh? She asked showing him an envelope.

No the other one. Haan yes that one.

Avni opened it and saw two tickets. They were the tickets for Harry Potter Studio Tour. She just read it and exclaimed,

Are we really going there!

Haan. But if you don't want we can cancel the plan.

Nai nahi I want to go there. I always wished to see it, but never got enough time when I was here. You're a Harry Potter fan?

Not much. But sort of. I really like those books. And what about you?

I love them. They kept me distracted from my revenge for whole two months.

Heh?

I was crazy about this books. Sab books padh liya. Uske baad sara movies dekha. And then read the books once again. For whole two months main Harry Potter ke peeche paagal tha.

So you are really happy about this?

Of course I am.

Maine socha ki shayad tum interested nahi hongi. But it's good to see you happy about it.

He stopped his cars outside a cafe after about half an hour and asked Avni to come along with him. They both entered and sat at a corner table.

It's a long journey and we won't get to eat something in there. Let's have something now. You want poha?

Yahan milegi kya?

Haa yeh ek Indian cafe he. Tho zaroor milenge. I will order and come. You wait here. Saying this he went to order for them.

Waise Avni, yeh 123 gang kya hai?

Woh log mere help kar rahe the illegal business karnewalon ko track karne main. They are the best hackers in whole of Mumbai.

Better than the police hackers?

Very much. They always covered up my thefts and helped me find people who are in need.

Hmm.

Tumhe kaise pata chala unke bare main?

DD said that they are helping him in tracking Juhi's movements.

Oh, you don't need to worry. They do their work perfectly.

Our order is ready main leke aata hun. Then Neil went once again to collect their orders.

Neil had ordered two plate poha, four sandwiches and two chocolate shakes. They had their food silently but Avni was not ready to eat the sandwiches. But Neil made her eat forcefully saying that it would be very tiring and if she won't eat, then she won't have enough energy to explore the sets. So she ate them unwillingly.

They came out and Avni sat in the car while Neil went to nearby store. He returned quite soon and passed some chocolates to Avni. Then he took out a bag from the backseat and asked her to keep it inside.

Neela ma ne kaha tha ki if you keep eating chocolates then your chances of getting tired and fainting is very less. Bag main tumhara medicines hai. Kal tum lena bhool gaya. Abhi kha lo. And passed a bottle of water to her. She had her medicines and mouthed a thank you to Neil. He once again startsd the car.

Tumne Neela Ma ko Ma kyun bola?

Usne mujhse kaha toh main bola. And she is very sweet. You are really very lucky.

Kyun?

Even though she's not your biological mother she loves you more than that. In fact, I feel that you are the world to her.

Hmm. You don't love your mother?

Yeh kaisa question hai. Of course I love her a lot.

Are aage dekhke gaadi chalao, mujhe marna nahi hai.

Agar tum ause weird questions puchenge toh I would get distracted.
And see we've reached. He said pointing ahead and they saw a huge building in front of them.

(I just couldn't get the pictures. Sorry. I just write when I'm offline and post the stories in the morning via wifi. It's just that I don't get internet connection in the night and as Iwrite in the night, I couldn't get pictures.

One more thing, I have researched a lot to write the upcoming part. So please mention how it is. As it is the first time I'm putting so much of my efforts into writing something. So, if you find any fault, please mention.

Also the order of the things like which they see first and all will not be proper, but I will try my best I promise. And do enjoy reading and if you are Harry Potter fan then do search about it in google. The pictures are wonderful.☺)

They showed their tickets and stood in the queue. In the side they could see the Cupboard Under the Stairs. It was a small room and was very dimly lit. They both looked at it keenly and peeped inside. They saw a spider web and some plastic spiders in there, just as they read in the book. Avni thought that they were real spiders as they were looking very much realistic and when she said the same to Neil, he acted as if he was going to take it and put it on her.

She freaked out and screamed and hit him on his chest closing her eyes. This caught the other's attention. They were looking at them curiously and Neil smiled at them meekly and then hugged her tight. He had suddenly remembered what Neela Ma said about Dayawanti locking Avni in a storeroom which was full ofspiders and rats.

I'm sorry. See Avni. Look at me. I'm really sorry. Main toh bas mazak karna chahta tha. I didn't think about your childhood fears. I'm really sorry. He said hugging her tight and rubbing her back gently.

After a minute she was composed and she said it was okay and she no more needed to get scared remembering her past.

That's like my good girl. And he kissed her cheeks in a flow. After realizing what he did he became embarassed and immediately apologized to her. She didn't look at him but said it was okay. The others present there hooted and whistled at them.

Soon they were ushered into a room where there was huge ornately carved door on one side and a huge screen on another side. As soon as the room was almost full a video was displayed on the screen. They saw the real life characters of the Harry Potter movie series like Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert, and Emma Watson on the screen giving a small introduction of the tour. After a minute it ended and the guide asked them to come towards the big door.

Wel, this is the entrance to the Great Hall. Well two of you can come forward to open. Wait what about we call the cute couple who were the centre of attraction in the queue. Please come forward and do the honours of opening this beatiful door, beatiful couples.

Avneil knew that the guide was talking about them. They quietly went forward and they could hear others whistling. They opened the door. They were greeted with the sight of the Great Hall all set for dinner. They could see platters of food arranged on tables and goblets also. As they entered inside they could see Dumbledore's chair and other things. Avneil went and observed each and everything there on their own. At the end they were able to see Hagrid's cabin, Dumbledore's office and the Gryffindor common room and Harry's bed in the dormitory. Buckbeak and Hagrid were standing near Hagrid's cabin and they saw Godric Gryffindors Sword, Fawkes the Phoenix and the Sorting Hat in Dumbledore's cabin.

Thn they went outside and saw #4 Privet Drive, The Burrow, The Hogwarts Express. They walked through the Forbidden Forests and saw a line of spiders when they reached the middle. There was still of Hagrid with Fang close to him.

Then they went further inside and saw the Diagon Alley. They saw the Ollivander's Wand Shop, Flourish and Blotts, Madam Malkin's Robe Store and the entrance of Gringotts.

That's Bill standing over there and that goblin is ... (Avni )

Griphook? (Neil)

Haa yes ( Avni )

Lets go and have some Butterbeer. The guide mentioned a place where we could have it. Neil then took Avni towards a cafe over there and they ordered two Butterbeers and some Cauldron Cakes and Pumpkin Pastry.

You are enjoying?

A lot. Thank you for bringing me here.

Want to practice using a wand?

Yes! She said being excited.

The butterbeer was really tasty that they ordered it once more. It tasted like marshmallows and popcorn and was sweet. It was non alcoholic, the waiter had informed them, so Neil drank it without any fear as he had to drive later.

No wonder they keep on drinking it. It's so tasty. Let me just go and get some more.

Neil went and came back with another two glasses of buteerbeer in his hands.

After drinking four glasses each of buttebeer and emptying the last piece of tne cake and pastry they went to practice the use of wands.
Avni was given a wand and as instructed she waved it muttering Lumos to her surprise instead of emitting sparks like other's wand the tip of her wand glowed. The instructor said that this spell rarely works and she also added that maybe she was lucky. When Neil tried the same sparks came flying out and Avni laughed at him. Neil then did the Summoning Charm and was able to get a book into his hands. He was quite happy about the same.

Then they went to try the broomstick It was green screen technology and they simply sat on the broom and when instructed ducked and moved their head sideways. When completed the man at the counter gave him a token to be shown near the gift counter, where they would get the video and photos and if wanted posters also.

They further went ahead and saw Sirius's still model standing near a huge bike. They posed on the bike and a fellow clicked their pics. And when the tour was about to end they saw the Hogwarts Castle with almost all the details crafted perfectly. They posed in front of it and took some more pictures. Finally they went to the gift shop and bought a wand some feather quills and aome other Harry Potter stuffs. They bought a Snitch, some wand liquorice , they got the chocolate frogs and even got the card too. They bought some eatables that was mentioned in the book. Then they went to collect their video. They were able to watch it once before collecting it. Neil was playing Quidditch, catching a Snitch and in one part was flying close to the water. Avni was also playing Quidditch, she was scoring a goal with the Quaffle. Ater collecting the video they went outside and sat in the car. Neil started the car.

Neil we spent four hours inside!

But that was worth it. It was pretty good. Wasn't it.

Very ,much. Hmm when will we reach back?

In an hour.

Can you just go to a mall with me?

Why?

Thoda kaam hai.

Ok.

After sometime they reached a mall and Neil and Avni entered it. Avni guide him to a cloth store and went to buy some shorts for herself.

Bebe ne kaha means you should not force yourself to wear these shorts and all. Wear them only if you are okay.

Neil Bebe ne mujhse nahi kaha. Main hi khud le raha hun. To act all childish I need to look childish. Main nahi chahta ki humara plan main koi kami rahe. Now help in selecting some t-shirts.

Together they selected some t-shirts for Avni. Avni just tried a pair of them and she really looked cute and chirpy.

Superb Avni. But agar tumahara acting fail hua toh...

My mother was an actress, Mr.Khanna.

Ohh. I forgot. Ab chale.

Haan lets go.

After paying the bill they headed back home. They straightly went to their room and came down after freshening up. Kareena was sitting and flipping through the channels and by looking at her face one can clearly say that her mood was completely off.

Bow!!

Neil slowly went and screamed in Kareena's ears.

Ho mera college ka toppers are back.

College toppers?? Avneil exclaimed in unison.

Professor John ne aaj bataya ki Avni di was the college topper in her batch. Thodi der baad principal bhi mujhse kaha ki bhaiyya was the topper in his batch. Why you had to be the topper? Huh? Ab mujhse bhi wahi expect karengi woh log. But I just can't fulfill their expectations.

So thats why your mood is off today. Aur kisne kaha ki un logon ka expectations fulfill karna compulsory hai? How much you score will never matter to us. Bas graduation complete karna hai. Be happy now. You don't look good with this face.

Teekh kaha Avni ne. Tumhara marks kitna bhi ho, tum humare liye humesha Kareena hi rahega. It's not like you score more and you would get two horns on your head. Neil said trying to joke but she was still sulking.

Okay baba. Main hot chocolate bana doon, agar tumhara mood teekh honga toh?

Ok, but uske baad we will have a pillow fight. Kareena said getting all excited suddenly.

Done. Avni said.

Okay with me. Neil joined.

Yaaaayyy. Main abhi aaya. And she ran upstairs.

Neil went to the kitchen to make them some cocoa and and Avni too followed him. Bebe was sitting there on a chair. Avni sat with her while Neil went to prepare hot chocolate.

Khana banana aati hai?

Bas poha hi banana aati hai?

Main kal kuch sikhaun?

Haan zaroor!

Neil sun, kal tum dono ka cooking classes hai. No escape this time. Clear.

Ok Bebe!

Karrena ka mood okay ho gaya?

Haa.

But with hot chocolate and pillow fight.

Hmm.

Bhaiyya yeh dekho. Kareena came running to the kitchen

She was holding two frames in her hand. One was of Neil receiving his certificate and the other one was of Avni's. It was their graduation picture.

Tumhe kahan se mila? Neil enquired.

Woh chairman asked me to give this to you. As a gift from the college authority.

Tum dono ek hi college me pada?

Haa. She joined the year after I completed my graduation.

Hmm.

Hot chocolate ready. Neil announced.

Then the four of them sat there in the kitchen and had the hot chocolate with some random talks. Bebe asked Avneil about what they did that day, and they recollected their experience in the studio. Kareena was making faces at them.

Arey! Tumhe Harry Potter se problem hai tho chup baith. Why are you disturbing us. Neil asked Kareena.

Main room main jaake pillows ready rakhthi hun. Come soon. And she went from there.

Use kya hua? Avni asked.

She don't like Harry Potter.

Hmm.

Tum dono bhi chalo aur khelo. Nahi toh woh aur bhi sulky ho jaenga.

They too went to Kareena's room. While going Neil signalled something to Bebe and she nodded her head in understanding.

They entered Kareena's room and was welcomed by pillows flying towards them

Mai or Di ek team aur bhaiyya akela. Now start.

They started their fight. Neil was running all around the room trying to protect himself from Kareena and Avni's attack. He too would attack them when he gets the chance. They kept on hitting each other running around for a long time.

Avni was running near the bed. She tripped and now was lying on her back on the bed. Neil saw this as an opportunity and went to hit her. As soon as he reached near the bed Kareena pounced on him from behind and he directly fell on Avni. Their lips came in contact with each other. They were in an awkward condition. Neil atop Avni and kissing her. Anyone seeing this would think that they were kissing each other unless they see Kareena sitting on Neil's torso and hittng his head with a pillow.

At the same time Bebe came with the camera to capture some of their pics so that she could show them to Ashish and Neela. First she clicked two pictures in a hurry thinking that if Avni saw her she would stop fighting. But after looking at the picture clearly she just widened her eyes in shock. Nevertheless she clicked one more picture in which Kareena was seen hitting Neil's head with a pillow.

Kareena was still not stopping and Neil was wriggling and trying to free himself. But everytime he did that Kareena would hit him more hardly and he would kiss Avni more deeply. Understanding that it was getting awkward, seeing Avni's and Neil's widened eyes Bebe just went a downstairs and called them for dinner.

Hearing Bebe's voice Kareena stopped hitting Neil and stood and jumped down the bed. She had heard Neil's muffled voices while hitting him but she was Kareena and she likes to win. But after getting away from Neil she got to know the reason behind his muffled voices. She saw Neil lying on top of Avni and he was lifting his face from hers. As soon as he was able to stand up properly, he immediately left the room and Avni too followed him. He went to his room, went to washroom, washed his face and looked into the mirror. His face was all red, he was blushing but he didn't knew it.

Neil's pov
Oh God! Yeh maine kya kia? I just kissed Avni. Dammit. How would I face her now? Woh kya soch rahi hongi mere baare main. Yeh tu acha nahi kiya Kareena.

Avni's condition was also the same.
Avni's pov
Oh no! Neil Neil kissed me just now. It was an accident but still. How will I face him now. Mummaa...... please help me!!!

Kareena's pov
Bhaiyya just kissed Avni Di just now. Maine un dono ka beech sab awkward kar diya. Kya karun? Sorry bolu kya? Nahi nahi bhaiyya gussa ho jayenga. Ek kaam karti hoon Di ke paas jaake sab bol deti hun. Yes she would understand. Bhaiyya ko baad me manayenga.

Arey bacho, jaldi dinner ke liye aao. It's getting late.

Bebe's voice brought the three of them back to reality. The three of them silently walked downstairs and as usual Bebe fed them one by one. Bebe noticed the awkwardness in the air and she guessed the reason too. But she didn't ask about it and silently fed them.

After dinner they went to their respective rooms. Neil received Ashish's call as soon as he entered his room. He talked with him and his parents for sometime and after a while they asked them to give the phone to Avni. He siad that she must be slepping. They asked him to check on her. He was hesitating a lot and they sensed it. But did not ask.

Neil went to Avni's room and knocked. She opened the door, as she was having her tablets and seeing Neil there the previous events came in front of her eyes. She avoided looking at him.

Woh phone.

Haa.

She took the phone from him talked to her parents and Shweta and Prakash sometime. After saying about her day they asked her about her health and she replied that she was fine. Soon they cut the call. She has to return the phone to Neil, but she was hesitating.

Bebe came to the room suddenly and asked her if she was okay, had she filled her jug with water and all. And while she was about to go Avni asked her whether she can give back Neil's phone. Sensing the situation, she said that she was sbout to go to his room and took the mobile from her and left the room closing the door behind her.

Bebe entered the room and saw Neil lost in deep thoughts. She tapped his shoulders and gave him his phone.

Thank you Bebe.

Tum theeno ne jhagda kiya hai kya.

Nahi to Bebe.

Toh itna chupchap kyun hai.

Woh kuch bhi nahi. Main bahut tired hu.

Mujhse jhoot bolenga ab tu? Huh, ab batao kya hua.

Woh Bebe I just kissed Avni.......

Bebe made asurprised sound.

......accidentally he continued.

Kya bol rahi ho tum? Bebe asked as if she didn't knew anything.

Neil then explained everything to Bebe.

Toh don't distress yourself. Kal jaake baat karna Avni se. Sorry bolo, woh samajh jaayenge. Aur Kareena to hai hi aisa. Uska kya karun main?

Jee Bebe. Main do din Kareena se baat nahi karenge.

Neil tumhe pata hai woh kitna upset hota hai agar tu use ignore kar rahe toh. Ek din baat mat karo. Zyaada din tak naraz mat rehna. You know what I mean right?

Ok Bebe.

Good night, Bebe then kissed his forehead and left his room. Then she went to her room and saw that Prakash was calling her. As soon as she answered

Avneil ke beech jhagda hua hai kya? Woh dono ek dusre se teek se baat nahi kar rahi thi.

Jhagda nahi hua hai. Baat kuch aur hai.

Kuch aur? Kya hua Bebe. Neela asked worried.

Bebe just showed them the picture in which Avni and Neil were kissing each other and seeing it the other's jaw dropped to the floor. DD not listening to any sound from either side just peeped in and he saw the photo.

Arey sirji ne Avni madam ko kiss kiya! He exclaimed loudly which brought the others back from their dreamland.

Bebe un dono ka shaadi fix karun? Shweta asked excited.

Chup raho Shweta ji. Bebe yeh sab hua kaise?

Woh teeno pillow fight kar rahi thi. Itna sab mujhe pata hai. Jab maine dekhne ko gaya to yeh haal tha. Yeh dekho, Kareena Neil ko maar rahi thi, isliye woh Avni ke upar se uth nahi paya aur yeh sab ho gaya.

Avni ab kya kar raha hai? Asked Ashish.

Woh ab tak so gayi hongi. Bebe replied.

Then they talked for some more time. Bebe informed them about Avni's new decision of clothing style and they accepted it as they too thought that looking childish would help a lot. Ashish being an ex-director understood it clearly than anyone else and he shared what he thought to the othersThen they talked for some more time and cut the call.

This day was very much eventful and they both enjoyed a lot, but the kiss created hurdles, well not hurdles really as Neil was now thinking whether he had fallen for Avni. Avni too was thinking the same. But now their first priority was revenge, for Avni the revenge is to avenge her mothers death and get her brother back and for Neil it was to teach a lesson to the ones who thought about cheating his father and somewhere close to his heart, it was to bring a satisfactory smile on the face of the girl he has recently fallen in love with, but yet not known to him.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The longest chapter till now. Hope you all will love it.

💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.9K 9
It started all when Kavita came back on new year party...She was expecting she will get her love but little she knew it was already someone else love...
74.4K 3.4K 19
Shooting intimate scenes without the slightest of difficulties was a regular routine. Between 'action' and 'cut' they were a perfect couple, madly in...
530K 53.5K 128
This is a series of OS, on different events. Some imaginary and some related to real incident. Hope u will enjoy it :)
19.4K 1.4K 27
The story about misunderstanding story start from yrkkh jaha par naira ki death ho jaati hai but iss story main naira ki death nahi hoti please gu...