Past and Present

By coolcourtney5

This book was written by me coolcourtney5 and my best friend Cirra_Jewels. This is a vampire diaries fanfic. More

Past and Present
Back to the past
Chapter 2 part 1
Chapter 2 part 2
Chapter 3 part 1
Chapter 3 part 2
Chapter 4 part 1
Chapter 4 part 2
Chapter 5 part 1
Author's note
Chapter 5 part 2
Chapter 6 part 1
Chapter 6 part 2
Author's note
Chapter 7 part 1
Chapter 7 part 2
Chapter 8 part 1
Chapter 8 part 2
Chapter 9 part 1
Chapter 9 part 2
Chapter 10 part 1
Chapter 10 part 2
Chapter 11 part 1
Chapter 11 part 2
Chapter 12 part 1
Chapter 12 part 2
Chapter 13 part 1
Chapter 13 part 2

Chapter 14 part 1!

46 2 1
By coolcourtney5

Amaya's pov.

Elijah offers me his arm, I start to decline, but he gives me a look. I sigh, and take his arm. Hadley at least, doesn't look as uncomfortable as I do.

Is there something going on between her and Klaus?!

------

The founders ball is in full swing when the four of us arrive. The people of Mystic Falls stand around talking and laughing. I can see that annoying Elena girl hanging with Caroline and Bonnie.

Hadley made it very clear to me that she has a strong distaste for Elena, and I being the awesome friend I , agree with her.

I still don't know what the hell Damon was thinking, but he fucked up. Big time.

Elijah leads me through the large crowd of people. Hadley and Klaus run off to "talk" about some stuff.

She can deny it all she wants. Hadley likes Klaus.

"Amaya?" Elijah asks.

"Hmm?" I ask, reluctantly returning my attention to him. I get the feeling he's asked me a question or said something more than once, while I was off in La La Land.

"I asked if you'd like a drink?" He says, trying to hide his frustration.

What I want, is to be in Stefan's arms. But instead, I have to waste my night with Elijah.

I keep my thoughts to myself however and simply shake my head to his offer.

Elijah, seems to pick up on my mood. He grabs my hand and leads me away from the bright lights and crowds of people.

As the lights become distant and shadows cascade over Elijah's face. I realize with startling clarity, who dangerous he could be.

Elijah dresses nicely and has manners, that's true.yet, he could still rip you to shreds if you crossed his bad side.

Elijah releases my hand and takes a few steps away from me. I glare daggers at his back.

I could make a break for it, maybe he would be too distracted in his own dramaticness to notice!

"Don't even think about it," Elijah's voice rings out the l Instant I move my door.

Damn.

He sighs and whirls around so we're standing face to face. I study him briefly. He is good looking, I'll admit that much. His hair is carefully styled like always. He wears a nice formal suit, which is his usual attire. His eyes fall on me and I notice he's studying me as well.

I wonder what he sees when he looks at me.

"There was a time when you loved me," Elijah states as he takes steps towards me.

Ugh! He was going to start this crap up again?

"There was," I agree. "But now, I'm developing a deep hatred towards you."

"Why? Because I came back for you? Because I tried to save you from being with the wrong guy?" Elijah's voice grew more accusing as he spoke.

Is he serious?

"You left me Elijah. You're only here for Klaus, so don't you dare act like its for me. If you cared, you would have came sooner!" Now I'm becoming angry. "I love Stefan, not you."

Elijah doesn't look hurt or even angry. I can't read his emotions and I don't have enough time to, before his lips crash down on mine.

Elijah kisses me deeply. His hands snake around me, sliding down my back.

"You cannot deny that you feel something for me." He whispers after he finally pulls away.

Fury builds inside me. Instead of replying, I ball up my fist and crash it against his nose.

I hear bones snap. I'm not sure if it was my hand or his nose. He holds his nose in pain, and my fist hurts. So I guess I broke my hand along with his nose.

"Don't ever, come near me again." I warn before stalking away.

Healing has already started in my hand.

I make my way back to the crowds of people. I feel Elijah's gaze on me the whole time.

I push my way through people, trying to locate Hadley. She's most likely off somewhere with Klaus. It suddenly occurred to me that Hadley wasn't so against this thing like I was.

I see Stefan talking with Matt, but I don't approach him. I don't want to give Elijah another motive for wanting to kill Stefan.

Hadley and Klaus are no where in sigh, I sigh and turn to go look for them in the surrounding woods or buildings.

Just as I'm about to leave however, I feel a right grip on my arm. I'm spun around quickly. I stand face to face with the king asshole himself, otherwise known as Damon.

"Where's Hadley and why aren't you with Elijah?" He demand impatiently.

'I'm not with Elijah because he tried to turn on his charm a bit too much, as for Hadley, I have no clue." My voice comes out cold and annoyed.

"Well until I find her," he grins devilishly. "You're staying with me.

"I don't think so," a new voice interjects. The anger that was previously building inside me, almost immediately defuses when I hear the lovely and lush voice of Stefan.

"Stay out of this Stefan, it's no concern of yours." Damon says almost casually.

"You have your hand on my girlfriend and are talking about Hadley, who just so happens to be my best friend. So yeah Damon, this very much does concern me."

"Stefan, I can handle Damon, just go see where the hell Hadley's gone off to." I say, shoving Damon away.

It's almost amusing how none of the humans have picked up that something's wrong.

Stefan gives Damon one last penetrating look before going off to find my best friend l, Hadley.

You're lucky you got Stefan on your side. When you find Hadley text me." Damon mutters before stalking off.

And people say girls are dramatic? Well, you clearly haven't met Damon.

--------

I've texted Hadley a million times but still no reply. Now I'm beginning to worry. What If something's seriously wrong?!

I stand off to the side of the main events, my body covered by shadows. I'm so distracted by my own thoughts that I don't notice someone's presence until their behind me.

A cool hand moves my long dark hair aside from the back of my neck. I feels soft lips at my ear. "I hear you're trying to locate your friend. Perhaps I can offer my assistance." Elijah's voice is slightly taunting as he speaks.

Resisting the urge to slap him silly, I simply move away.

"No thank you, that won't be Necessary," I reply emotionlessly.

"Are you sure?" Elijah asks as he takes a step forward. "I'm very good at finding people."

A chill runs down my spin, but I keep my face impassive.

"As much as I'm enjoying this little scene, we must go brother." Elijah and I both turn to see a smirking Klaus.

"Go?, go where?" Elijah asks, unconcerned.

"It's..." Klaus's distasteful gaze falls on me. "A family matter."

"Alright fine. I shall go with you, just give me a moment." Elijah says, waving Klaus off.

Klaus disappear from view. Without a word Elijah moves forward and connects his lips to mine... Again!

"Goodbye Amaya. I'll return for yo."

With those words and that promise, Elijah is gone.

-----

Shortly after Wlijah leaves, I find Damon standing like a lost puppy, mixed in the crowds of people.

"Have you heard from them?" He asks, clearly referring to Stefan and Hadley.

"Hello to you too."

"I'll take that as a no."

Before I can answer, a horrific sound fills my ears. It seems to ring through my head. Damon and I sink to our knees.

The sound is so high pitch, human wars wouldn't be able to pick up the sound.

"What-" I try to force my words out. "What the hell is that?!"

"The- the device." Damon manages to respond.

I don't have time to ask what that is. Two human men approach us and yank us up harshly.

My eyes are blurry so I can't tell where we're being taken to.

Wow I missed a lot because of that bitch Katherine.

My body is throw onto a floor, Damon is crashed down near by.

I look around a notice something. This place if full of vampires.

"Their going to burn us alive." Damon mourners. Panic sets in as I try to get up.

Stefan's pov.

I race back toward town with Hadley in my arms.

I found her nearly passed out in the woods. She said that Klaus left fir a family reason. As she was making her way back to town, ahe went into a lot of pain.

I can clearly see the werewolf bite spreading on her skin. I need to fix this. When I get into town however, I find the place in utter chaos.

Elena fills me in on what's going on. I hand Hadley over to Bonnie and Elena and tell then to watch over her as I go to save my dumbass brother and my girlfriend.

----------------

Hope you all enjoyed!

Don't forget to check out Abby's wattpad @cirra_jewels

Thanks for reading!!!

Love you all.

,;;Courtney;;,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 687 31
yes it's alice x reader although, i gave u a name cuz maybe i dont like urs. Everything that is written about victoria in this story, is about rachel...
13.7M 413K 34
He had spent centuries with only himself for company, he fed, tortured and killed that was his life and he liked it that way, until she came along an...
201K 7.2K 69
𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 | π‘π‘πžπš, 𝐚 seventeen-year-old girl, her mom, and her fifteen-year-old brother π‘πšπŸπž moves to a new home 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫...
15.7K 603 51
"Don't ever think that we're friends." Avyugh gritted. "Aw, I thought we were past that," Alarion grinned, taking up Avyugh's space. "I will make yo...