♥Herogatari♥BNHA Fantasy AU♥

By Puripuriko

The prequel to all Rewrites, the beginning of everything. The beginning of the repeated world all stemmed fro... More

♥00♥ The starting point
♥01♥ A combination you should fear
♥02♥ A new home and new visitors
♥04♥ All fantasy story have a prince and a dragon!
♥05♥ Journey to the Palace!
♥06♥ Royal Palace Arc - A princess who is locked on the burning day
♥07♥ Royal Palace Arc - Outsmart
♥08♥ Royal Palace Arc - Michiyo
♥09♥ Royal Palace Arc - The princess and her side of the story
♥10♥ Royal Palace Arc - Circulate
♥11♥ Royal Palace Arc - 3 months
♥12♥ Royal Palace Arc - A cunning wolf
♥13♥ Onto a new journey
♥14♥ Trust
♥15♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Worth
♥16♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Unbreakable sword
♥17♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Stand up!
♥18♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Voice from the heart
♥19♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - The Zodiacs
♥20♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Truly, a demon
♥21♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - My wish
♥22♥ Our destiny
♥23♥ Voice from the past - Dragon
♥24♥ Katsuki vs Eijirou
♥25♥ Wake up to reality
♥26♥ Live on
♥27♥ Flashing before my eyes
♥28♥ A story rewritten into tragedy
♥29♥ Everyone's own story
♥30♥ The sudden flow of a story
♥31♥ Confessions of the Wolf & Dragon
♥32♥ Path
♥33♥ Another journey
♥34♥ 2 years later...
♥35♥ The fire in your eyes
♥36♥ never-ENDING loop

♥03♥ Magic

170 12 0
By Puripuriko

Katsuki didn't care about the many traps he's setting off, they were all useless against his explosive power anyway. He feared nothing as he continued to aim for the one who kept making the traps. Knives, arrows, bamboo pitfalls, huge steel balls, and beams made out of metal...none of them were effective against him because he was able to maneuver his way through the traps. Despite having no memories, he was very good at using his own powers. 

Momo could see him coming! She cut the ropes and she watched two logs slamming their way to crush him! 

Katsuki noticed and he used his power to force himself out of the way! Using the force of the explosions, he was able to blow his way to Momo! 

'He's here...!' Momo made a shield to block his explosions!

'This bitch have special powers too!' Perfect timing! He wanted to test his powers on someone with special powers too! Katsuki grinned evilly and he pressed his palms against the shield. He caused a massive explosion, sending Momo and the shield flying away! 

"Hya!" Momo broke a couple of branches with her back, but she used Magic to create a catapult. She then used magic to make a lance appear in her hold. When the catapult's at its limit, she used it to come at Katsuki in a very fast speed! 

"You can create things with your power, huh?!" Katsuki put his hands close together, sparks were igniting in between, creating a sphere of light between his hands

"Power? This isn't mere power! This is Magic! How are you using such powerful Magic without basic knowledge?!" 

"Who the fuck cares?!" The sphere of light in his hands exploded and a large scale flash was made! Since it's Magic and not just a power, Katsuki need to start remembering that. "Explosive Magic: Flashbang!"

Momo's vision was blocked by a blinding light! She blindly waved the lance in hopes it would get him but she was only hitting air! 

Katsuki dodged her easily, using explosions to flip over her! Her back was opened to him!

"You're not getting away from me that easily!" She used her Magic to make kunais shoot out from her bare back! 

Katsuki used his Magic to blow them all away! When the smoke cleared, Momo was in his face. 

'The bitch used the smoke from my explosion as a smokescreen!' He was about to use Flashbang again but then he saw Momo wearing dark colored glasses. What were they? They're dark! She could see through them?!

Momo's lance was able to graze his face! 

"The same move won't work on me twice! Don't underestimate a Royal Knight!" 

"I don't give a shit what level of knighthood you are!" 'She keeps throwing things at me! If I use my Magic, she will just hit me with a surprise attack from the smokescreen! "Huh? My hands are..." 

"You are overusing you Magic. Magic is not endless. Just like how you feel tired from running, you will feel tired when you overuse your Magic." 

"Tch! I knew that!" He didn't. He thought it was endless. He should have known having this power without a drawback was too good to be true. He needed to make a plan! A quick one! 'I probably have enough for one finishing blast...' It's all or nothing! He shouldn't have overused his Magic! He needed to learn to conserve his strength in the future. "I see...!" He's got a plan! He landed on top of a branch and then he started to run away from Momo, he's aiming for Somewhole Village! 

"You won't get away!" Momo followed after him! There's no way she's going to let him get away, not when she knew how to combat against his Magic! 

Yuuki needed to do something about that armor. No matter how many times she tried to deliver a blow with her aura, she couldn't make a dent on it. The metal's quality was that of the highest quality, it wasn't going to break like the knights she fought.  

"You're going to exhaust yourself at the rate you are going!" Tenya reminded her in the middle of running. Most of his attacks utilizes in kicks because he could control the speed of how his kicks will come at her. Yuuki was impressed with the precise control. 

"Dammit...!" Tenya was right about her using too much Magic. The way she's fighting right now, she's going to resort to having a fist fight with someone who still have magic left. Royal Knight, huh? Their name wasn't for show. 'I probably have enough for one more finishing move. My next move HAVE to end this otherwise...!' What should she do?! 

"Here I come!"

'He's coming...!' 

"Yuuki!" Katsuki called out to Yuuki! He's jumping down her way from a branch with Momo following from behind. 

"Master...?!" 

Katsuki stretched his hand out to her! 

"I see...!" She grinned and she turned to him and she used focused a little bit of her aura to her legs to leap up to him. 

Yuuki grabbed his hand and Katsuki threw her to Momo! The two of them decided to swap opponents midway into the fight! 

"Aura Magic: Shield & Rebound!" Yuuki used all of her Magic to focus on this one last attack! She made a shield out of her aura and when Momo hit her shield with her lance, the shield reacted and it sent Momo flying again! 

"Hya!" Momo hit a very thick tree with her back! 

"Against someone who barely have armor on them, this move is the finisher!" 

As for Katsuki, he focused all of his powers onto his right hand and he dodged Tenya's kick and then he touched Tenya's armor in the middle, igniting the metal with the most powerful blast he could do! 

"DIE!!!" 

A huge explosion scared the birds to fly away! Tenya was sent flying from the entrance of the forest to the end of the forest in an instant! The sound of armor breaking in the process could be heard too! 

"Master, you're okay!" Yuuki ran up to him and her tail wagged happily upon seeing Katsuki was okay. "Did you see me just then, Master? I did great didn't I?" 

Katsuki sighed out and he sat down on the ground, feeling a little out of breath. 

"Master?!" 

"Shut up! My arms are numb, that's all!" 

Yuuki looked at his arms and then his hands. Katsuki's hands were shaking a little from an aching pain. It was clear he needed to rest.

"Why didn't you tell me this thing is called Magic?!" 

"I thought you knew." 

"I have amnesia, you fucking idiot!" He whacked her on the head for that! 

"Ow! But Master, you would have said 'I am different from all you losers!'" Ah, that did indeed sound like something he would say, wouldn't it? 

Yuuki sat down with him and she sighed out too, "I'm tired too..." 

"I wonder why the villagers didn't come to see what we were doing?" 

"Because they're used to our bullshit, it's nothing new." 

"Heh..." Katsuki looked at her and he patted her on the head, "Good job." 

Yuuki smiled brightly and she nodded, "Yes!" 

The two of them had no clue why two knights who could use Magic would be after the two of them, but they managed to protect themselves so far. Katsuki and Yuuki decided to spend the day resting and recovering. 

When the two of them told the leader of the village that they overdid it, the leader was very forgiving and reminded the two that they shouldn't do all the work when the others will work hard too so they should take it easy for the rest of the day. 

"We might not be able to use Magic like you two, but please don't underestimate the fighting spirit of the those who are young." The leader reminded them before leaving them to rest.

Yuuki looked at the young farmers and they were all working hard while the children played in the background. It was true; if a threat comes, she's certain the farmers will use whatever they could to strike back and protect the young. "Humans are weird...they will fight even if the odds are against them." 

Katsuki looked at her, "Even if I can use Magic, I am also a human." 

Yuuki looked at him, "Of course, Master." 

...

Momo brought a still fainted and heavily injured Tenya back with a wheelbarrow she made with the last of her Magic for the day. She pushed Tenya all the way back all by herself because she couldn't just leave him out in the cold night. She managed to return to the inn where the Prince was staying for the night. 

"Who did this to Tenya and you?" 

"The Magic Users at Somewhole Village!"

After hearing that, the prince decided to go himself. Momo panicked because sh knew what the prince was thinking about! 

"Prince! No! Don't go- Shouto-sama, calm down! Don't go!" She grabbed his arm, in hopes he will not go. "This is something we have to fulfill! If you go now, our pride as Royal Knights...!" 

"Stop." 

"Shouto-sama..." 

"I'm not doing this because your pride is hurt. I'm doing this because you two came back injured for my sake. Let me do something for you two." 

Momo had no choice but to let Shouto go by himself. She could only pray Shouto will be alright by himself and he will return without harm. "Please be safe!" 

Yuuki was watching over Katsuki. Because she's a demon, she recovers a lot quicker than a human. 

"I'm not going to tell you that because you will expect me to do a lot of things if you realize how handy my Magic is." She whispered as he continued to sleep. 

The demon girl looked out the window and at the moon. The moon's illuminating brightly tonight. She liked this village a lot, it's nice and quiet, perfect to live in. Also, the people were a lot kinder. She wanted to stay forever...

"Huh?" The ears on her head picked up some noises. She could also feel the change in temperature. She looked back at Katsuki to see he was completely exhausted. He couldn't fight in his current state. "Master..." 

Shouto was walking through the forest. Every time he made a step, the temperature continued to drop. He was angry, he's angry that his friends were hurt while he wasn't there. They told him he didn't need to be there and that they will be fine. He won't let them get hurt out of nothing. They got hurt while trying to apprehend two criminals...he will personally go and get the criminals himself! 

"Hm?" He saw Yuuki coming into the forest. He heard of hybrids, but he never saw one. He thought she was beautiful, snow white hair and the wolf-like ears and tail made her look adorable...he want to pet them!

"You're thinking about petting my ears, didn't you?" And that's the first thing Yuuki said to the prince. She could tell he's a prince judging by his get up, but she didn't care about formality. 

"No, I'm not." 

"Yes, you are. The way you looked at me just then, that says everything. If you want to pet me, just say so-" 

Shouto froze a tree after touching it with his right hand! 

"Ah, you're very serious. You're no fun." Yuuki didn't seem all that surprised at all and that alone told Shouto that she must be a Magic User; only a Magic User wouldn't be amazed at someone else using Magic! 

Shouto tried to trap her in ice, but Yuuki broke the ice with a flick! 

"You shouldn't be able to use Magic in your current state...!" He decided to come here by himself because his knights weren't weak; the opponents had to be exhausted from using too much Magic too! How come Yuuki could still use Magic?! 

"You would be correct if I was a human!" 

"What-" Yuuki wasn't in front of him anymore! He looked up to see she's performing a heel drop kick! Shouto dodged it! He was expecting her to break the ground, but Yuuki used her aura to slowly come down and gently rest her heel to the ground. "Why did you do that?" 

"Because I don't want to wake my Master up!" She used her aura to increase her speed, coming right in front of him! 

'She's fast...!' 

Yuuki lift her knee and she tried to knee him in the solar plexus! However she was unable to make the hit on him because Shouto used ice to protect his solar plexus. 

'If she makes contact with me there, I'd be struggling to breathe...!' He needed to be careful! Her type of Magic will enhance her physical abilities! He needed to end this quickly! He tried to freeze her again! But Yuuki broke out of his ice quickly! He tried to chase her with trails of ice, but it could never reach her! 

"You...!" Every time he thought he caught her, she'd break out again and again! Not just that, she always tried to hit him in the solar plexus. 'She's using my eyes to block my vision of her! She's willing to use any methods!' Before he knew it, Yuuki was behind him! 

"You're too reliant on Magic. Also, the solar plexus is not the only place to knock a person out!" 

Shouto tried to use his ice Magic on her again, but Yuuki dived down between his legs so she's now in front of him. She supported herself with two hands and she kicked upwards to his chin! "Did you know if you hit the jaw hard enough, you can make someone unconscious because you are shaking their brain?" 

"That is if you manage to hit!" Shouto released fire from his left hand! 

Yuuki's blue jacket was burnt! She took it off and she stopped the burning with her hands. There were holes here and there but the strings were starting to reform and reattach. "My clothes are made of special magical threads. Even if you burn it or make a hole, as long as there's materials that aren't harmed, it will reform itself." 

"Hmph." 

Yuuki smirked, "You didn't tell me you can use another Magic." 

"You never asked." Shouto simply replied, "You've harmed my Royal Knights, I have to finish what they started." 

She shrugged her shoulders, "And I suppose they never told you they attacked us for no reason?" 

"It wasn't for no reason. You two did a prison break. How low can you be? To use Magic to do bad things." 

"Meh." She seemed so uncaring about his words. This irked Shouto. 

"I'm going to show you exactly what you are messing with." 

"Ooh, I'm shaking in my boots." 

Shouto frowned, "Usually a normal person would hesitate to take on someone with Dual Magic. Why aren't you hesitating?" In this world where people could be born with Magic or none, there were people who were born blessed and have Dual Magic; a person who could use two different types of Magic. This occur when parents were Magic Users and their offspring gained the best of both. These Magic Users have an advantage in terms of skills. 

"Who told you I am a normal person?" She focused aura on her hands and feet and she got down on all fours. Her nails started to grow longer like that of a beast, "You're messing with a demon." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 8.2K 38
~Completed~ ghast·ly ˈɡas(t)lē/Submit adjective 1. causing great horror or fear; frightful or macabre. - You are one of the League of Villain's top v...
198K 7.9K 24
【 OLD VERSION 】 You can find the rewritten version through my profile :) ❝ Did you just grow a fucking cactus on my ass? ❞ ➪ ⁱⁿ ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ᵃ ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳ ᵍⁱʳˡ ᵐᵉ...
1.8K 55 21
"If we are reborn in a new life, can I fall in love with you all over again?" How many times has this been repeated for Kirishima Eijirou? In every p...
254K 8.5K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...