Struck (Dan Howell, Phil Lest...

By nathans0

Macy Green was never popular at school. She was bullied and was very insecure about herself, and just after f... More

Chapter 1: Arriving in New York
Chapter 2: "Why do you hate me?"
Chapter 4: Twins
Chapter 5: An afternoon with The Wanted
Chapter 6: Breakfast
Chapter 7: "Why did you have to go?"
Chapter 8: Date..?
Chapter 9: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 10: I'm Sorry
Chapter 11: Interrupted
Chapter 12: Bite My Tongue
Chapter 13: Weetos
Chapter 14: Intoxication

Chapter 3: Explanation

8.1K 106 13
By nathans0

My excuse for not updating is that my laptop was taken away from me because I haven't done any homework whatsoever so far, and I managed to spend at least 7 hours straight, just on Tumblr. Hehe.

This chapter basically explains the ending to the last one, and I introduce some more new characters ;D

SIDE PICTURE is who I picture Rachel as. (Nina Dobrev)

Thank you for reading! Love youuu.

- nathans0

-----

"Take a seat." She said, patting the space on the sofa next to herself and smiling completely fakely.

I sat down slowly and looked straight into her eyes as I wiped away the tears from my cheeks.

"So why? What did I do to you, I've only just met you!" I clenched my fists together.

She clicked her tongue then glared at me. "You're taking Phil's attention away from me! And I thought..."

"Thought what?" I sniffled.

She smirked. "Oh just..."

"Just what!" I yelled then clapped my hand over my mouth. I hardly ever even raise my voice, let alone shout.

She looked straight into my eyes. "Because I just thought that Dan had a girlfriend already, that's all. All the flirting you two are doing is obvious that he doesn't."

"Why do you hate me then? And how on earth am I taking his attention from you?"

"Hate is a strong word...dislike is more...no I hate you. You're just damn fake and trying to be the woman in both Phil and Dan's lives!" She shouted at me and I cowered in the corner of the sofa, my knees up at my chest. I could see the pure hatred in her eyes.

"I'm really not trying to take Phil or Dan away from you!" I whimpered.

"Prove it. I'll give you two days to get out of my sight." She cracked her knuckles, the sound resonating in my ears.

"Then what?" I blinked away more tears.

"I'll hurt you. Emotionally. Mentally. Physically, if I have to." She threatened, and she obviously knew what I'd been through as a teenager. I nodded quickly.

"Fine. I'll leave but-"

"You won't tell Dan. Or Phil. You won't tell anyone. You'll leave this hotel and won't come back, you hear me? I don't need some fat slutty teenager talking to me."

"Slutty?" I opened my mouth in shock. Sure, I'd been called fat before, but slutty?

"You're dressed like a whore." She looked at me, disgusted.

"Fine! You want me out of here so soon, I'll go out for a bit." I stood up straight and bolted to the door, not bothering to pick up anything on my way out. I ran to the elevator, and leaned against the wall, trying to contain my tears, but when I heard the ping of it's arrival, I burst out crying. As the doors opened, I looked straight down as I stepped in and pressed the button for the ground floor. I cried silently and saw the dark spots on the carpet from where the tears had rolled off my cheek and onto the floor. I felt someone tap my shoulder and looked up and behind me.

"Are you okay?" I could hear the concern in his voice and turned around completely to face him and see four other guys in the elevator too.

I shook my head and automatically burst int tears again. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my back and pull me into a hug. I grabbed onto his cotton t-shirt and scrunched it up in my hand, pulling him closer to me. I heard quiet talking amongst the five of them but didn't say anything. Slowly, I let go of his top and he upwrapped his arms from around my back.

"Thank you...sorry about your shirt..." I smirked and looked up into his bright blue eyes.

"Aha, you're English too! And it's nothing really. Do you want to talk about why you're crying?" He pouted and brushed away a bit of hair from my face.

"Wait are you from England?" I looked between all of them and all but one nodded. It was the tall dark one from before that shoved past me. I glared at him and averted my attention back to the blue eyed one.

"All of us but Siva, yes." He nodded and smiled. "I'm Jay."

"Macy." I smiled and saw the scrawny looking one's head shoot up.

"Macy Green?" He stepped across the elevator to stand next to Jay.

"Uh, is there a reason you know my last name?" I stepped backwards a bit.

He grinned at me. "Does the whole 'YouTube Famous' thing ring any bells?"

"So you watch my videos then." I raised an eyebrow.

"WHOA WHAT?" Jay exclaimed and I suddenly realised what he meant.

"JAY!" The sloth-looking one and I said at the same time.

"YouTube videos." I said and huffed out.

"So do you know who we are?" Another one of them spoke up. I craned my neck to look around Jay's shoulder and saw the bald one looking at me.

"Should I? I know Jay, that's about it." I looked between them.

"Well I'm Tom!" The one with hazel eyes and dark brown hair stuck his hand out and grinned crookedly.

"Nice to meet you Tom." I smiled back and went to shake his hand but he grabbed onto it and kissed the back of my hand.

"It's a pleasure." He winked and I felt my cheeks flush so I turned back around to face the others.

"I'm Max!" The bald one said and held out his fist so I thumped it with my own.

"I'm Nathan." He smiled and grabbed me by the shoulders and hugged me swiftly.

"I'm Jay, but you already knew that." He grinned and poked his tongue out.

"I'm Siva." He held his hand out but I denied it.

"So you're the one that tripped me up yesterday." I glared at him and the four others turned to face him.

"Seev!" They all said in mock anger, and in unison too.

"What! I said I was sorry!" He looked genuinely freaked out.

"I know I was joking, silly!" I smiled and patted his arm.

"Right, so where are you headed off to?" I glanced up at the floor number, which was telling us we were on the 10th floor.

"Just sightseeing to be honest." Jay smiled and caught my gaze.

"Cool beans cool beans." I said while nodding.

"Hey...um..." Nathan said, shuffing around and staring at his shoes.

"What is it?" I cocked my head to one side and looked at him.

"Can I have a picture with you? I'm kinda a fan..."

A smile flew across his face as I nodded and motioned for him to take out his phone. He pulled it out of his back pocket and he slung his arm around my waist so I put mine over his shoulder. We pulled funny faces and he snapped a picture.

"Is it okay to put on Twitter?" He asked and I smiled.

"Of course, why wouldn't it be?" I rolled my eyes jokingly and felt the lift grind to a halt on the ground floor. We all stepped out one by one, and my boot got caught on something and I tripped and fell flat on my face. I heard a few giggles and someone's hand stick out in my face. I grabbed it and they hauled me up.

"Care to join me for coffee?" He smirked and I nodded as he lead us towards the lobby.

-----

Thank you guys so much for reading! Sorry I was going to make this into two seperate chapters, but I felt the story was lacking a bit so I added the other chapter in too.

I apologise for not updating very often, I just get no inspiration from anything :(

So, thank you yet again for reading, and I promise you that it will be more interesting!

If you have any comments or suggestions, leave them below. I love to know what you think! Also, if you have any ideas you would like me to include into it, please feel free to comment below and tell me your idea, as it may make the story more accustomed to your liking.

I love you guys so much. I have no idea how I got 350+ reads on the first two chapters! They're not even that good! As soon as I get it up to 450, I'll start adding more to the next chapter.

Hope you have a good rest of the week!

ILY.

-nathans0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 9.1K 13
Dan and Phil are best friends. They live in the same flat and always did everything together. Little did they know, each of them had feelings for the...
34.6K 849 25
A girl named Ellie McGee that goes to school at the University of Manchester bumps into a boy she meets at starbucks. Yet she has no idea on who he i...
198K 5.9K 37
(y/n) is a regular twenty one year old girl with a great mom and dad and sixteen-year-old brother, austin. moving to london was a dream to her but me...
94.3K 2.3K 42
Two guys. On two different sides. Paige Lawrence is your average girl who by pure chance gets attacked on her way to a party. Lucky for her, she gets...