Floral

By harryskiwi01

Fashion has always been important to Flo- creativity has always been her escape, her sketches motivation. A c... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
update.
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
update
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
update
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN

FIFTY NINE

2.7K 61 9
By harryskiwi01

Flo POV:

Today's my lunch meeting with Jeff, I feel a little apprehensive but I'm sure it'll be absolutely fine. I didn't hear from him until yesterday when he messaged to see if I was still okay to come.

Jeff's booked us a table at a restaurant in Mayfair, I thought it was a bit much although Harry says that he's always done it. Apparently, it's quite an upmarket place and I wasn't sure how to dress considering it's a meeting, I think what I've chosen looks fine. I've decided on an oversized white shirt paired with some black dress trousers and my loafers.

"Yeah this is good," I tell myself as I straighten out the shirt.

I've left my hair down today and put in a loose wave, it's a nice change knowing I normally just throw it up. Today I wanted to look elegant and stylish but still professional, I need to make a good impression.

I tidy up my dressing table and put some clothes back in the wardrobe, I figure if I do it now it'll save me some time later on. Actually, I should have left by now, I just need to make sure I have everything. Opening my bag, I see I've got all the essentials so I'm ready to go.

Luckily, the traffic doesn't seem too bad today, so I reach the restaurant on time. "Thank god." Imagine being late the first time I meet him.

I park the car and then make my way inside, there's a fair amount of people eating lunch, so it takes me a minute to figure out where to go.

"Afternoon, can I help you?" A young-looking waitress asks coming up to me. "Actually yeah, I'm here to meet my friend but I'm not sure if he's here yet."

The waitress looks down at the computer screen, she clicks something and then looks up at me with a smile. "Can I take the name?"

I nod and smile back at her. "Yeah it'd be under the name Azoff, Jeff Azoff."

"I've got that, just follow me this way, your friend is already here." I see Jeff at a table in the middle of the restaurant, he's looking at the menu and has already asked for a drink. "This is your table, someone will be back shortly to take you order."

"Thank you so much," I say politely.

Jeff gets up from his chair, smiles and shakes my hand. "Flo? A pleasure to finally meet you."

"You too, I've heard a lot about you." I lie. Harry and I don't talk much about him and never have but I don't want to sound rude. I take a seat opposite Jeff and glance at the menu, it's quite an expensive restaurant.

"I'm only drinking water Flo, but feel free to order something different if you'd like."

I shake my head, "I'll have the same actually, I'm driving."

A different waiter comes over to us with a jug of water and asks if we're ready to order. Jeff nods, he decides on a burger and I order myself a chicken and avocado salad. I've never been to this restaurant before, the interior is incredible, for a while I can't stop looking around taking it all in.

There's silence between the two of us until I can't take the awkward tension anymore.

"So, Jeff, why did you want us to meet up like this?" I'm still not sure myself.

I notice he puts his phone on silent and then meets my gaze. "Business and pleasure I suppose. We'll be working closely together from now on Flo and you're Harry's girlfriend."

"Meaning what?" I ask, I don't like his tone very much.

"You have to understand, girls throw themselves at him all the time and have done for years." He shrugs, "I have to make sure you're genuine."

I feel anger bubbling up inside me, but I know I have to stay calm and try to get him to compromise with me. "Well surely that's up to Harry and his family to figure out. I'm going to be honest Jeff, I don't appreciate you making these assumptions about me."

"I can sympathise with that but-"

"No but's Jeff, no." I made a promise to Harry that I'd stay calm, but I won't have him talking about me like this. "I've worked hard to get where I am now, to build up a reputation and relationship with brands. I'm not going to sit here and let you insult me, if you think I am then you've got another thing coming."

We sit for a while, another wave of uneasy silence. I try to take some deep breaths so that he won't notice, I can't believe what he's accused me off. All I can think of is Harry and what he'd want me to do, I've got to be the bigger person and try to move past this now.

Jeff opens his mouth to speak but I just continue. "I want us to get on believe me I do, for us as well as Harry. I know you've had no competition, no one to argue with you but that changes now. We have to work together and learn to compromise."

"Flo I'm-" All of a sudden his expression changes, his cheeks burn bright red and he looks down. "I'm sorry, you're right, you're absolutely right."

"Do you mean that?"

The look on Jeff's face is sincere, I've been face to face with someone lying before. "I didn't mean it the way it sounded, I'm sceptical of anyone and everyone because I've seen what girls have done to him in the past."

I lean forward and try to smile despite still feeling a bit angry. "That's Harry's decision though Jeff, surely you can tell that he's happy and we're in a great relationship."

"Yeah, I guess look I am sorry. Shall we start again?"

"I think that might be a good idea." As we wait for our food to arrive Jeff and I start over, we're both trying to get to know each other better and I actually find it quite interesting when he tells me which other artists he works with.

I don't tell Jeff much, but I do explain how I became interested in fashion and he laughs when I tell him the story about how Harry Lambert and I met. To my surprise we actually get on well, I think we'll only clash when it comes to the business aspect of everything.

"What's it like then?" I look up from my salad confused, "living with Harry I mean."

"I love it, he's amazing and he helps around the house which is a bonus I suppose." I nod, Harry's at home now preparing some stuff for tomorrow when the band come over.

We talk some more while we finish our food, the salad I had was actually delicious- I'll definitely be recreating it at home. I start to feel a little nervous when the waiter takes our empty plates because it's time to talk about business.

"Shall we get to it then?" Jeff asks me reluctantly.

"It might be best, it's what we came here for and I haven't got much time." I didn't think we'd be here long, I didn't think we'd get along.

"For now, there's not much to talk about, basically it's ground rules and getting acquainted with each other. I'll be transparent with you, over the next couple of months I imagine you'll both be seeing me quite a bit. Afterwards, I will be in contact regularly, but I won't be on tour with you guys."

I kind of guessed all this already so I just nod. "It's not far from what I expected to be fair Jeff."

"I manage Harry and it's my job to organise everything as long as he is on board. If you're happy to I'd like to pass the main duty of care over to you, Harry's my mate but I do have a lot of clients too."

My jaw drops a little when I hear what he says, I didn't expect this to be so easy. From what people told me I expected persuading Jeff to let me have, at least some, control be difficult.

"Can I ask you something?" Jeff nods and quickly checks his phone.

"Are you going to ask me why I'm being so reasonable, I'm sure you've heard I'm not the nicest sometimes." I stay silent, I don't want him to think I've heard people talking about him. "Look Flo, you've proven yourself with all the work you've already done. Do you understand how easy you've made my life?"

"How do you mean," I genuinely have no clue what he's trying to say.

"Harry's told me he wants you to help him with a lot of the decisions that would come down to me, which is a massive weight off my shoulders."

What kind of decisions, I mean I've heard nothing of this from Harry. "He did?"

"Listen, he's told me you weren't very impressed with how I've been acting, I get it. It's important he has someone there for him all time, I can't be that person because I just have so much on my plate at the moment."

"I was but it doesn't matter anymore, we agreed to put everything behind us. I'll step up if that's what you want, it's absolutely fine with me."

Jeff smiles a massive grin and breathes a sigh of relief. I never considered how hard he might have been finding things, I only thought of Harry. "That's fantastic!" I watch as he lifts his wrist to check the time on his watch, a Rolex too. "Any more questions before we leave?"

"I'd like some clarity on what I need to make you aware of in regard to my job. You know, the fashion side of things."

"Nothing, how you wish to style Harry and what he wants to wear is very much up to him and always will be. Brand deals and modelling in terms of fashion are again up to you, do let me know though because the paperwork and question of pay has to go through me."

As Jeff explains I type it all into my iPad, so I remember. I'm glad to know that I don't have to tell Jeff everything I do or update him daily, it gives me that bit more freedom. More than anything, I'm so glad that he and I now know that we can work together and do get on.

"Right I've got that all down now, so I won't forget and if I have any more questions I'm okay to text you, aren't I?" Jeff nods, "Course Flo, I'll be happy to hear from you."

I smile at him and start to gather my things together, checking I've not left anything on the table. "Am I right in thinking you'll be in London for one more week before you and Harry jet off to LA?"

"That's right, I won't keep him for too long I know you'll want him back for his birthday."

Harry's birthday is only a few weeks away. I was supposed to ask Jeff to make sure he's back because Anne asked me to. "We haven't got anything planned as of yet, I'll let you know though and you can come if you have time."

"I'll try to make it, I can't make any promises." Jeff shakes his head as he sees me opening my purse. "This is on me Flo please."

"Thank you, that's lovely of you!" I get up from my chair making sure one more time that I've not forgotten anything. I feel terrible leaving so soon but I've got a few bits to do in town before I head home.

"See you and thank you for doing this," Jeff stands up too and leans in to give me a quick hug. "No need to thank me, I'm sure we'll see each other soon enough."

Just before I leave the restaurant I turn and wave at him, he seems to be satisfied with our meeting.

Harry decided to invite the band to our house for a casual dinner tomorrow night. We are preparing and cooking the meal together, but I told him I'd pick up the food because I'd already be in town.

As I walk towards my car I look around at the area, it's beautiful in this area of London with all the Notting Hill-type houses. Saying that, I love where we live, it's rare to find somewhere so peaceful in London. Our house is quite close to Abbey Road and it's easy for me to see why Harry would have chosen to buy a house in that area.

He keeps pushing for us to arrange a meeting with an architect for the new house in Holmes Chapel and although I want to I don't know whether it's the right idea for now. Do we really want to be in the midst of building a house whilst we're halfway across the world? I feel like we'd need to be readily available in case anything went wrong or changed. Harry doesn't see it that way, he's excited and so wants it to be done. It's something to think about I suppose.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sneaky double update!

Thanks for reading!!! Let me know what you guys think x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Unsuitable By 1D

Fanfiction

22 0 30
When superstar Liam Payne meets up and coming politician Hayley Jones at a charity event in England the chemistry between them is undeniable but thei...
10K 259 33
Warning-Written by an amateur writer. Harry Styles, Disappointed in himself, feels like starting a new life, In a new way, In a new avatar. B...
334K 4.5K 44
One accidental meeting in a coffee shop was all it took for their crazy and fast love story to begin. COMPLETED; IN EDITING ------- This story is co...
3.4K 184 20
Harry is in love with Louis. Harry has cancer and is terminal, but his body decides otherwise. -------- I DO NOT own this story. All he credits go to...