FIFTY ONE

FLO POV:

"Please baby open the door..." I hear Harry say, his voice sounds strained like he's close to tears.

I don't know what to say.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around what happened.

"I should never have gone," I whimper quietly.

Harry sighs from the other side of the door.

"I know and I'm sorry."

"You don't need to apologise Harry."

"Flo you didn't really want to go," he sighs again, "I should have listened to you."

I wanted to go to the party, I told him I'd go with him, I thought it'd be fun and it was until something felt wrong.

So wrong I ran all the way home from the party, with Harry not far behind, and locked myself in the downstairs bathroom.

"It's not your fault," I tell him.

Silence.

We sit there, on opposite sides of the door, for at least fifteen minutes until I hear Harry shuffle and get up.

"I don't want to leave you but I think you need some space, maybe, I'm not sure. When you're ready, come and find me and we can talk or not... whatever you want."

My heart breaks because he sounds so lost and confused, his footsteps get quieter as he moves further away and then he's gone.

Harry is right, I do need to gather my thoughts.

I know I was, probably still am, a little tipsy but I know what I saw, I know what happened. It wasn't my paranoia or an overreaction.

Tonight was a disaster!

I feel bad for Harry, all he wanted was for us to have a great time and now he feels so guilty. I'm scared for myself, I've come so far in the last few months and now I've got to work really hard not to fall back into the person I was.

Why didn't I listen to myself? I knew the Halloween party was not a good idea.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

THE SUSPENSE!

(is that the right word?)

i know i haven't updated in a while, i've been super busy starting uni again so here's a little filler chapter for y'all.

needed to shake it up and add some drama so here you go.

what do you think has happened at the party?

okay, going to get on writing the next part for you guys!

thank you.

P.S. have we all seen Harry's 'DO' tweet today- OMFG X