Started With A Lie ✓

By Anne_Iryx

#1 "Lie. Everything is Lie. My life is totally a Lie" -Amelia Collins __ Amelia Collins's life is full of lie... More

CHARACTERS
"Prologue"
✨"Reeds"✨
✨"Guest?"✨
✨"Pain & Smile"✨
✨"Christmas Shopping"✨
✨"Christmas Presents"✨
✨"Maybe She Is"✨
✨"Lily Reed"✨
✨"Panic Attack"✨
✨"Amusement Park"✨
✨"Pain & Fun"✨
✨"Workaholic"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony"✨
✨"Damon, one of the ruthless business"✨
✨"Perfection~Imperfection"✨
✨"Japan"✨
✨"Michael Reed"✨
✨"Kai ⚡ Tyson"✨
✨Slap✨
✨"Found someone"✨
✨"I Love You But You Give Me All Your Hate, In Return"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"As Your Sister's Substitute"✨
✨"Amelia Collins"✨
✨"Ian Shane"✨
✨"Hatred"✨
✨"Cute Little One"✨
✨"Apologize From Mr. Damon Levi Reed"✨
✨Fun Time With Family After A Long Time✨
✨"Vacation"✨
✨"Kissed His Shoes"✨
✨"Fear, Drunk, Secret & Love"✨
✨Surprised Birthday🎂✨
✨"Birthday"✨
✨"I Should Mark You"✨
✨"5 Years Later"✨
✨"Act For Them"✨
✨"Dare To Hurt My Wife/ Girl/ Love"✨
✨"You're The Addiction Which I Need"✨
✨"Noah's Grand-Parents"✨
✨"Carbon Copy Of Mine"✨
✨"Destiny"✨
✨"Love You, Amelia"✨
✨"First Love"✨
✨"Bad Time Is Over"✨
✨"Feeling Hot"✨
✨"Tevin Shane"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony💍"✨
✨"Angelina Valentine"✨
✨"Angelina×Daric"✨
✨"Fear of Middle Name"✨
✨"Will You Marry Me Again, Amelia Collins Reed?"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"We are coming to get you, girls"✨
✨"End is Good"✨
✨Epilogue✨
▶️New Story◀️
✨"NOTICE"✨
One Year Complete 🎂
~New Story~

✨ Little Sister Amy✨

8.3K 366 39
By Anne_Iryx

“The big lesson in life, baby,
is never be scared of anyone or anything.”

– Frank Sinatra

Damon's Pov.
◀️🖤▶️

"You're shouting at me for some stranger", I shouted at Logan. We were quarrelling for Emilia. "Whether she is stranger or not is anything, you don't need to care", Logan shouted at me.

'How dare he?'

"Logan! Just shut up! I don't Want To Talk ABOUT THIS! GO TO YOUR DEAR EMILIA", I SHOUTED AT HIM.

"Yes I will. STAYING WITH HER IS FAR BETTER THAN STAYING WITH A IDIOT LIKE YOU", LOGAN FIRED BACK TOO and got a slapped by me. Logan took step back in shock. Lily covered her mouth with her hand. But I didn't expect that I would do that. Michael and mom-dad didn't say a single a word.

"Wow!! My dear brother, I never expected that from you. Lia was wrong about you, totally wrong about you", Logan said and went away, probably to his room. Others didn't say anything, but leaving the room without any noise. But before Michael left, he whispered something which I didn't understand,"Think before you act or you will lose more than this".

Leaving me alone in the living room.

Next day dad and mom only talked to me. Logan, Lily and Michael ignored me.

As my usual time, I reached office. Everyone greeted me.

"Good Morning", I greeted back.

I entered into my office and got shocked by someone.

'She always come before me'

"I took your office laptop to complete my presentation, you gave me yesterday", I heard Emilia without looking into my eyes. She was typing.

"Acho!", I saw her sneezing.

'She maybe wet in the rain'

I went to my table and took my seat, but my eyes never left her side. I stared at her. She always looked beautiful without any type of make up. I felt guilty for yesterday's action.

'But she shouldn't hurt my Amelia'

1 hour later, she stood up from her seat and I quickly moved my eyes from her side. "This is your presentation and my resignation letter", she handed me a file and a letter.

'Resignation letter? Do you think you can run away from me so easily?'

"I believe that I'm the only one who can fired you. You can't resign", I said ripping the registration letter. I saw tears in the corner of her eyes. "Why can't you let me live in my own? What have I done to you?", She asked and I smiled.

'What have you done to me? Haha!!You hurt my Amelia'

"You hurt my Precious Amelia", I pinched her jaw. She took 2 step back. "Now get a coffee for me", I ordered her massaging my forehead. She wiped her tears and went out of the room.

5 minutes.
15 minutes.
20 minutes.
30 minutes.

'30 minutes!!! Where is she now? Is she inventing a coffee Machine?'

I went to her table and opened the CCTV footage through my office laptop.

'She is lying on The Floor!!'

I put my office laptop and ran out of the room. I touched her forehead.

'She is burning in high fever'

I scooped her up in my arm and took her inside the room. I laid her down on my office sofa and called Dominic to come.

"What happened now?", Dominic stopped as he saw Emilia. Then he opened his mouth,"What did you do to her this time?". He sounded like angry one.

'Why does he care about her like Logan? Why does everyone find me to blame?'

"I didn't do anything, like you guys always think. She fainted due to fever, that's not my fault", I said. "She caught cold yesterday by my calculation and you kicked her out yesterday according to Lily. So, now she fainted due to fever and you're saying that it's not your fault", Dominic said in mocking tone.

'Why was everyone trying to blame me?'

"By the way, I'm taking her to the hospital", Dominic said scooping her in his arm. I tried to help him, but he didn't let me touch her.

'What did I do wrong now?'

•••

Dominic's Pov.
◀️💙▶️

"Dr. Riley, I want the report as soon as possible", I called Dr. Riley for the report of DNA Test.

I hung up and went to the kitchen where I smiled watching my Lily, cooking. "So, my beautiful flower, what are you making for us?", I asked encircling my arms around her waist. "Chicken Noodle Soup", she said carrying on cooking. I kissed on the junction between her neck and shoulder. She shivered in my arms. "Don't tease me. I need to finish cooking", She requested trying to break free from my hold. "I love you, my flower", I whispered against her hair. In return, she made an approval sounds.

“Chicken noodle soup
Chicken noodle soup
Chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side
Chicken noodle soup
Chicken noodle soup
Chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side (what?)
Chicken noodle soup
Chicken noodle soup
Chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side
Chicken noodle soup
Chicken noodle soup
Chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side (what?)”.

"Hi!! Love bird. How was my singing?", Amy pecked. "You was singing that song?", Lily asked her. Amy entered and jumped up on the kitchen counter. "It's Jhope's song with Beaky G. Jhope of BTS", Amy informed about the song. "BTS is now famous k-pop in world", Lily said nodding her head.

'I don't know anything about BTS'

"I think Dominic don't know about BTS. So let me explain. BTS is k-pop boy band group having 7 boys. Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook.", Amy explained after understanding my mind. I sighed.

I went out the kitchen and entered into living room.

'Mason and Sofie is still alive and lived happily after killing my parents. Now I have to find my own sister, Amy among these 2 girls. But my heart is telling me that Emilia is my Amy. If she is my Amy after proved by DNA test, then I will protect her from Mason, Julie, her evil daughter and my best friend, Damon Reed. He had already hurt her enough. Now I won't let him to hurt her anymore. I will protect you from everyone, my little sister'

Damon is behaving like a jerk...
😡😡

~~~

Vote!
Comment!
&
Share!
Thank you!
Stay Safe!
❤️🧡💜💚💙💛🖤
~~~

Yummy 😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135 9 3
The book is currently being rewritten to have a better plot and better connection to the reader. All currents chapters will be moved to drafts. For n...
5.4K 353 45
Senior year = Drama Amelia, a mysterious high school girl with no time for boys, fun and parties had the spark stripped from her ever since her fathe...
5M 156K 72
For a second I turned my back when I felt strong arms grab my waist and pull me back. Reese forced me to sit on his lap as I felt his lips near my ne...
4.5M 157K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...