๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ / '๐™๐™ฆ...

By KAIZSCHE

โ๐–๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ; ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐ž... More

000 | DEBUT
001 | OIKAWA TลŒRU
002 | HINATA SHลŒYลŒ
003 | KAGEYAMA TOBIO
004 | TSUKISHIMA KEI
005 | KUROO TETSURลŒ
006 | SUGAWARA KลŒSHI
007 | IWAIZUMI HAJIME
008 | OIKAWA TลŒRU + SUGAWARA KลŒSHI
009 | SEMI EITA
010 | KOZUME KENMA
011 | BOKUTO KลŒTARลŒ
012 | KUROO TETSURลŒ
013 | KUROO TETSURลŒ
014 | AKAASHI KEIJI
015 | TSUKISHIMA KEI
016 | HINATA SHลŒYลŒ
017 | FUTAKUCHI KENJI
018 | TSUKISHIMA KEI
019 | BOKUTO KลŒTARลŒ
020 | BOKUTO KลŒTARลŒ
022 | NISHINOYA Yลช
023 | YAMAGUCHI TADASHI
024 | KUROO TETSURลŒ
025 | KAGEYAMA TOBIO
026 | KAGEYAMA TOBIO [2]
027 | HINATA SHOYO + KAGEYAMA TOBIO
028 | MORISUKE YAKU
029 | TANAKA RYUNOSUKE
030 | OIKAWA TOORU [1]
031 | NEKOMA [1]
032 | NEKOMA [2]
033 | NEKOMA [3]
034 | KOZUME KENMA
035 | NISHINOYA YUU
036 | TENDOU SATORI
037 | IWAIZUMI HAJIME
038 | KUROO TETSUROU
039 | KUROO TETSUROU [2]
040 | AOBA JOHSAI
041 | IWAIZUMI HAJIME
042 | BOKUTO KOTARO
043 | AKAASHI KEIJI
044 | KUROO TETSUROU+TSUKISHIMA KEI
045 | KAGEYAMA TOBIO
046 | OIKAWA TOORU
047 | SUGAWARA KOUSHI
048 | TSUKISHIMA KEI
049 | KUROO TETSUROU
050 | MIYA TWINS
051 | SAWAMURA DAICHI
052 | KAGEYAMA TOBIO
053 | KUROO TETSUROU
054 | SEMI EITA
056 | CAPTAINS
057 | OIKAWA TOORU
058 | MIYA ATSUMU
059 | HANAMAKI TAKAHIRO
060 | BOKUTO KOTARO
061 | HINATA SHOYO
062 | IWAIZUMI HAJIME
063 | KENTARO KYOTANI
064 | OIKAWA TลŒRU
065 | MIYA ATSUMU
066 | MIYA OSAMU

055 | USHIJIMA WAKATOSHI

8.7K 295 149
By KAIZSCHE

one shot is titledTEDDY BEAR
inspired by events in true life

When you first met Wakatoshi, you knew he wasn't the type of guy who would be lovey-dovey with someone. However, it surprised you when you saw Wakatoshi with Tendou and Eita sitting across you in a cafe and in a mixer.

"You know them?" Your childhood friend whispered in your ear, her eyes checking out Eita.

You can only nod, seeing the awkward and heavy exchange between the trio. You could read Wakatoshi mouthing, "I shouldn't even be here.'

Tendou clears his throat. "Okay ladies, are you ready to have some fun?" He wriggled his eyebrows, causing your other friend to giggle.

Childhood friend A seemed to make small talk with Eita while childhood friend B seemed to hit off with Tendou. Leaving you in the middle with an uninterested Wakatoshi sipping on his cola.

You bit your lip. Looking around the cafe to find other groups like yours in a mixer. Sighing, you turn around, only to meet with Wakatoshi's intense gaze on you.

"You're that second year, right?"

You gulped, chuckling nervously. "Ah, Y-Yes senpai!"

He nods, munching off on his burger. You reach for the bag of french fries, but Tendou already had it in his hands, offering childhood friend B with it.

The awkward tension between your supposed date caught the attention of both couples. "Oii! Loosen up, will ya! Don't be so boring and talk to her!"

You blushed in embarassment. "I-It's fine sempai!"

Wakatoshi sighed, waving off his hand. Eita and Tendou both resumed to talking with their dates.

"Do you know the basic rules in Volleyball?"

Tendou choked on his burger and Eita spat his cola. You turned even red from the embarrassment.

"That's not how to talk to a girl you piece of—"

"Cheers!" You slammed your glass of beer against your classmates, laughing loudly. You and your classmates decided to let loose in a pub after you've finished your midterm exams. You deserve a pat in the back for doing great, you must say.

"So guys," Kaori, one of your close classmates say, "What do you say we go out on a hiking soon? Huh?!"

A couple of 'yes' echoes in your table. You just went along, too happy to disagree. Then your phone rings in your bag. You took it out, seeing your boyfriend's name flash across the screen.

"Is that—"

"Hey, it's that famous volleyball guy, right?"

You laugh, waving them off before you answered his call. "Where are you?" came his immediate reply.

"I'm at a pub, we're celebrating."

"I'm picking you up."

You tried to argue that it was fine, but in the end, he wins, getting information about your location and the state of your drunkness. He sternly instructed for you not to drink any more alcohol as he would be picking you up in an hour.

"What he'd say?" Your male friend, Rui, asks, sipping on a whisky.

"He's picking me up," you pout, dropping your body on the leather couch.

"That's so lame!" Your free-spirited classmate, Izumi comments. "Which is why I promised myself I will be single forever!"

The oldest in the group, who had a husband and a 1 year old kid chimes in, "You can't really promise that, Izumi."

They continue to bicker for the next few minutes while you sulk in your seat, waiting patiently for your boyfriend to arrive.

"Ahahaha! She can't drink!!" One of your annoying classmates, Kaito teases you, drinking a beer in a single shot.

That made you sulk even more. A large shadow loomed over you. Everyone became quiet. You turn around, seeing your boyfriend, Wakatoshi in a black turtleneck and grey jacket.

"Let's go home," he whispers in your ear tenderly and you forgot all of what transpired in the past hour when he put his arms around you, carrying your jacket and bag in his arms. "Thanks for taking care of her, guys."

"No need to thank us! Drive safe!!" They reply back, waving their hands in the air.

You snaked an arm on his waist, tugging him close to you. Wakatoshi looks at you, his eyebrows dipping into a frown. "What's wrong?"

You kiss him on the cheek, satisfied when his cheek turned red. "I just missed you so much."

He laughs quietly. "I missed you too." Both of you walk through the silent night and to his black car. Wakatoshi buckles your seatbelt. You quickly turn on the radio, finding something to your liking. Amidst this, Wakatoshi starts the engine, and zooms into the highway.

"Can I go where you go?"

You sing along the song flawlessly that when it ended, Wakatoshi drives through Burger King to order your favorite burger, a fries and a tall drink. Then it hit you.

"Oh.My.Gosh!" You scream in the car, scaring the poor employee. You face Wakatoshi with a guilty look on your face. "I am so sorry! I forgot! Today is supposed to be our 3rd anniversary!"

He takes the takeout bags from the employee, thanking him for his service and then he drives in the highway again. "It's okay."

"No it isn't!" You pout, sulking for the second time in the night. "I forgot about it! How could I?"

Wakatoshi comforts you by placing his hand on yours. "Hey, you can just get me a gift tomorrow if it bothers you that much." He shrugs.

After a few minutes of munching off on a burger, and you feeding him a french fry, Wakatoshi pulls up in a parking lot, killing the engine. He opens the door for you and you met with the cold breeze of the night. He pulls your jacket closer to you, buttoning them one by one. Once he felt you were warm enough, he took your hand, escorting you to your apartment door.

"I feel bad for missing our anniversary. Dammit, do you want to watch movies and drink wine instead? I really wanna make up for missing it."

Wakatoshi smiles. "Of course."

You put your keys inside, twisting the knob open but what you forgot was that your room was a total mess. Stacks of dirty plates and empty packs of ramen filled your kitchen. Your clothes were scattered all over your apartment.

"D-Don't come inside yet!"

Your boyfriend frowns. "Why not? I'm getting cold out here."

"Just cause!" You argue back, trying to close the door, but he stuck his foot in the gap. He pushed as hard as he can, successfully entering your apartment. His eyes scanned the room, but he doesn't seem to be bothered by it. He notices a piece of frilly pink clothing under his shoes. Wakatoshi lifts his feet, bending to take the cloth in his hands.

Your cheek turned red. "H-Hey!!"

He was flustered, so he threw your underwear to the laundry basket. Both of you stood there awkwardly for a few minutes until you can't handle the silence anymore so you cleared your throat.

"Can you help me clean up? Hehe..."

Wakatoshi sighs, taking off his jacket. "Sure. I'll do the dishes."

Once everything has been settled, you sat on the couch, sweating profusely. Wakatoshi sits beside you, wiping your sweat off from your forehead.

"Thank you," you peck him on the cheek.

You turned on the TV, turning it into Netflix. "What do you want to watch?"

"Whatever you want. I'll go prepare food for us."

You smiled happily, searching for Kingdom Season 2. The room now smelled of popcorn. You went into your bedroom, searching for your teddy bear that you always cuddled with. In the three years of dating, you never, ever cuddled with Wakatoshi. Which saddened you because you really liked the thought of cuddling with your loved one.

But then you remembered a few days ago when you had your friends over. A pillow fight occurred and your friends accidentally torn your teddy bear apart. With the absence of your teddy bear, you had difficulty to sleep.

Walking back to the living room, you see Wakatoshi seated, with food on the table. His smile made you warm as he patted the seat beside him.

"Happy 3rd Anniversary, Wakatoshi," you peer up to see your boyfriend smiling down at you.

"I love you," he says, kissing your lips.

When you pulled away, you replied back, "I love you more."

When you were at episode 3, you could feel your eyes closing. Due to your exhaustion and drunkness, you mistook Wakatoshi as your teddy bear. Wrapping your arms around his waist, you cuddled his side.

He froze, staring at the body of zombies stacked on a pile. Wakatoshi looked down, seeing you sleeping soundly. He shakes his head, removing your hands to carry you to your bed. He tucked you in bed, ruffling your hair. He was about to stand up when you grabbed his hand.

"Stay for the night? I can't sleep well without my teddy bear..."

"Of course," he lays down beside you, facing your sleeping figure.

"Wakatoshi?"

"Hmm?" he strokes your head.

"Do you hate cuddling?"

He frowns, "No."

You open your eyes, narrowing at him. "Then why didn't you—"

"You didn't ask."

You were speechless. He was true, you never really asked. You laughed, suddenly wrapping your arms around him and tangling your legs with him. You sighed in relief, nuzzling your head in his chest and hearing the beat of his heart.

"From now on..."

He looks down at your smirking face.

"You're my personal teddy bear! Every day, every night!"

"I'd like that."

note:

i don't even know if this is good enough
;-; i'm stuck in a writer's block, particularly perfectionism
cause i think none of my drafts
feel good enough aahHhHh

btw, i've started a new one shots story
about one piece. if any of you are interested,, you can read it.

thank you for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 218 21
Collection of one-shots featuring the characters of Haikyuu! Originally posted on Deviantart. Does not include all characters. If you have any ideas...
124K 1.9K 38
Just a series of Haikyuu one-shots & x-reader one-shots :)
697K 16.5K 25
๐‡๐š๐ข๐ค๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ \ (โ€ขโ—กโ€ข) / ยทrequests are opened now! ยทslow updates tbh ยทuhm help me with seme readers ยท๐ŸŽคsawaras...
15.1K 110 19
["ONE SHOTS"] [I don't own haikyuu] These are reader inserts~ I do requests: LEMONS, LIMES, FLUFF, ANGST, GENDERBENT, AU'S, MALE READER, basically an...