Depression » hjs

By endlessgalaxyyy

Park Y/n has been suffering from depression for the past 3 yrs and yet she's still fighting with it. But one... More

✓DEPRESSION✓
WARNING
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
EPILOGUE

Chapter 7

592 12 0
By endlessgalaxyyy

When I enter the classroom, most of my classmates inside didn't pay any attention, not until they saw me. Most of them look at me weirdly like I did something wrong. But, I didn't mind it at all. I walk to my seat and saw Joshua is already there. He's looking at me with no emotions.

"Stop staring." I said and sat down.

"Why did you cut your own hair?" He asked but I didn't bother replying. I took out my notes and write something down. Then, I notice. My table are already clean. I saw a sticky notes on my table so I read what's written on it.

You're welcome. ♥

~Scarlet

I look besides me and saw Joshua smiling. I put a poker face.

"Does this supposed to make me happy? Well ain't gonna work." I said and scruple the sticky note. I throw it to him and continue to write down some notes.

"Well then you're welcome." He said and clear his throat. I remain silent and continue to my work.

***

"I just clean your stupid table because Joshua ask for it." Scarlet said and flick my forehead. I immediately put my hand to my forehead and rub it.

"Then what can I do? You already clean it. Now get away from my locker." I said and was about to push her away when she suddenly push me that I immediately lost my balance and fall from the floor with a loud thud.

I groan in pain and immediately rub my back. I close my eyes and deal with the pain I received. I heard them laugh and one of them kick me by the stomach. I lay there hopeless.

"Hey stop that. Enough." Scarlet said so I slowly open my eyes and saw her filming the whole thing that happened. Fuck!

"Let's go." And they walk away. I tried to stand up but failed. One more try but failed once again.

"Y/n?!" I look behind me amd saw someone coming. I didn't bother looking at him deeply to recognize him cuz I already know it's Joshua. When he reaches me, he immediately carry me bridal style. He run towards the clinic and didn't even bother asking what happened.

***

"They did this to you? Just because I told her to clean your table?" Joshua asked after I explain what happened.

"Why did you let her clean my table anyways?" I said and rolled my eyes. He sigh and shook his head.

"I'm one of the cleaners last time and me and Scarlet are the one's who was left. Then, I saw your table. I'm about to clean it when I received a message from one of my co members. They really need me damn bad, so I ask Scarlet for help to clean your table instead. But, I didn't know she will brag that awhile ago to bully you. Did she always do this to you?"

"Nah." I said and sat up, but then, I immediately felt the pain so I quickly lay back and groan.

"You don't have to do that..." I said and sigh. I took a quick glance at him before looking through the window.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 1.4K 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
77.2K 3.7K 47
***Complete***Book 3 in a series involving the same group of friends** Andrew Miller had a difficult upbringing and as a result his friends are his f...
11.7K 215 10
|| MATURE THEMES || "And you say "Did you even notice, that I, began, to bleed?" And it all goes out of focus, and I hear you start to scream. Help m...
532 19 39
Claire Fortescue has a big secret. She's been hiding her social anxiety from those closest to her. Until she meets Brock, that is. He's funny, caring...