She-Ra x Reader Oneshots!!

By laffytaffy421

What would it be like if you could date/be friends with someone from the She-Ra cast?? + Requests: CLOSED ;-;... More

Ideas/Requests! [CLOSED >:(]
Glimmer x She-Ra (fluff)
Catra x Adora {smut}
Adora x Reader (fluff)
Double Trouble x Reader
DT x CrimsonWaste!Reader
Catra x Horde!Reader
DT x Reader {smut}
Catra x Ruler!Reader
Scorpia x Bow (fluff)
Glimmer x Reader {smut}
Catra x Adora
Scorpia x Ace!Reader (fluff)
Scorpia x Adora
Jealous!DT x Reader
Perfuma x Entrapta (fluff)
Glimmer x Bow x Adora
Scorpia x Catra
Scorpia x Catra
Frosta x Reader
Glimmer x Adora
Glitra Headcannons!
Mermista x Mermaid!Reader
Double Trouble x Werewolf!Reader
SEASON 5 OMG
Scorpia x Frosta
Catra x Adora
OH MY G O D
Catra x Adora
Melog Apprecaition
DT x Werewolf!Reader [PT.2!!]
Scorpia x F!Reader (fluff)
Sorry hold on!!
UM WHAT
Glimmer x Adora {smut AND angst}
Entrapta x Fem!Reader <LEMON!>

Glimmadora Headcannons

1.6K 28 2
By laffytaffy421

All art in this chapter is my artofkace:)
———

Cuddles.

Adora is obviously still not the best at giving affection, normally being rough because that's how she had to be. Glimmer probably softened her up, made it easier to just..be. Adora could have let herself be vulnerable and just..soft, gentle with Glimmer, possibly even get a nice wink of shut-eye ;)

With Glimmer it'd probably be more of the "trust thing." Adora is the type of person to try without breaks, and I can see her doing anything and everything to become Glimmer's friend. Or, you know, more—anyway! Yeah, Glimmer would totally trust a strong alien woman to carry her, right? Yes.

Dating.

I don't see Angela (or any parent figure in Glimmers life) being necessarily unsupportive. They would probably be very secretive at first, probably more so Adora because of her initial instincts. Glimmer would probably coax her outs into actually holding hands, kissing, cuddling by the fire, even just going on a date. Adora would most likely be very new to it all but, for Glimmer? She'd do anything for her, dating or not.

S.5 Reunion.

(I'm gonna cry tbh) hahaha SO! Adora is gonna rescue her with Bow, they're totally gonna hug, and if Noelle goes this route, they're gonna kiss in the middle of something like, idk, a self sacrifice moment? Hahaha, and then Glimmer would be crying her eyes out, see Catra and Adora come out of some smoke and she would look up at the blonde and wonder if she was a angel.

First Kiss.

Y'all think Adora would top?? WRONG. Glimmer is so stubborn she would just kiss Adora and then run away in fright. Adora would come around like ten minutes later and be like "was that a kiss? does that mean to like-like me??" And Glimmer would be like "yeah, i like-like you" and they'd kiss AGAIN

The War.

Glimmer: Glimmer is definitely a supportive friend, still stubborn, but with close friends I can imagine her to be patient. Especially with Adora, who grew up in a terrible place. I can imagine Adora being scared out of her mind over who knows what, not knowing what to do and instead of a slap on the face, her friend waits. Glimmer would stay and give Adora the control to calm down herself, and if she needed it Glimmer would be there. No matter what.

Adora: helping people isn't new at all for her, but for her supposed crush? She'd be very different. Imagine Glimmer in her room, her self worth rock bottom, feelings bottled up for so long, she doesn't wanna talk, and who comes in? Adora. She wouldn't understand the "I don't want you here!" as "please help, I do need you here" right away but once she pried Glimmer it would be too obvious. Adora would hug her the whole time, not speaking and just giving a good presence for her comrade.

The Queen Power.

Think about this; Glimmer finally breaks, finally gives in to the pressure and everyone is scared, or not ready to help.

Adora would be there. Adora saw the queen's death. Adora fought by Glimmer's side and changed the war forever. Glimmer would tell her to leave, that she hates her, but Adora knows. It's easy to see the hurt.

Adora will be there, say it's ok, hold Glimmer's hand through the trauma of the war. They'll be there for each other.

Yeah, that's it.

I haven't written in awhile so take this while I'm on a bit of a writers block. ALSO: since it's literally cOrOnA tImE, WASH YO HANDSSSS. Don't be stupid. Only wear a mask if you have it, it doesn't help otherwise. Only touch people when necessary. Take care of yourselves!!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218 1 11
big fan of SHE-RA on Netflix, (not so much for the 80's version) when the series ended I felt mentaly depressed, haha jk, not really, I want to be a...
2.3K 37 14
After defeating Horde Prime and rebuilding Etheria, the friend squad will launch to a new adventure: give planets their magic back. But, upon arrivin...
21.1K 1.1K 12
AU based off of Simon vs the homo sapiens agenda. Adora meets someone online at her school who bears the same secret. They're both gay but no one kn...
66.6K 1.7K 30
Just some small oneshots cause I wanna write for the shera fandom and I'm too lazy to actually write big things. fluff, angst, more fluff, there's a...