|| Beauty and The Beast || (...

By Mamree

1st Runner up in Choice Award 2019 Winner of 3rd position in Limelight Award 2020 #Standalone A ruthless... More

Disclaimer
Story Synopsis
1 ~ Beauty~
2 ~Beginning~
3 ~ Blooming Bond ~
4 ~ Broken ~
5 ~ Bitter Past
6 ~ Being Close ~
7 ~ Being Yours ...Legally ~
Glimpse of Next Part
8 ~ Beside You... Always ~
9 ~ Beautiful Moments ~
Important Announcement
10 ~ Breathless Moments Of Togetherness ~
11 ~ Being Yours... Ritually ~
12 ~ Being Reborn ~
13 ~ Because You Are My Wife ~
Glimpse of Next Part
14 ~Best Friend... Such A Pain....~
15 ~ Behind The Veil ~
16 ~ Burning Desire ~
17 ~ Burning Together ~
18 ~ Beast's Broken Dream
Glimpse Of Next Part
19 ~ Brother After all
20 ~ Brutal Ugly Truth ~
Hello Lovely
21 ~ Broken Pieces Of Past ~
My Lovely Readers, Followers and Friends...
22 ~ Be My Solace ~
23 ~ Beloved Son ~
24 ~ Beast's Return ~
Glimpse Of The Next part
25 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -1 ~
~ Choice Award~
Question To The Character
27 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -3 ~
28 ~ Breaking Down ~
~Answers By The Character ~
29 ~ Being Confused ~
30 ~ Because I am a Fool ~
31 ~ Because I Love You Dammit ~
32 ~ Blooming In Your Love
~Limelight Award 2020~
33 ~ Beyond Everything ~
34~ Being Your Soulmate~
35 ~ Bacio Alla Francese ( French Kiss) ~
36 ~ Blissfully Together : 1
Teaser
37 ~Blissfully Together 2~
~Cherish Fan Award 2020~
38 ~ Becoming Mine...Forever ~
39~ Becoming Mine.. Forever 2~
40~ Burning Passion ~
~Glimpse Of Next Part~
41 ~ Behind The Shadow :1~
42 ~ Because You Are My Life :1 ~
43 ~ Because You Are My Life : 2~
44 ~ Blurred ~
45 ~ Behind The Shadow 2 ~
46 ~Broken Heaven : 1~
47 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil :1 ~
48 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil: 2 ~
49~ Because You Are My Life : 3 ~
50 ~Broken Heaven 2 ~
51 ~ Be Safe .... My Love ~
52 ~ Beginning Of A New Life ~
53 ~ Beauty and The Beast ( Last Chapter ) ~
~Thank You ~
~ Curtain Raiser : Final Banner ~

26 ~ Broken Illusion : Part-2 ~

12.7K 898 117
By Mamree

****************

From 25th March lock down is going in all over India...More than curfew for all over the India... This is for our safety, for our Nation's safety, for Global safety... let's work together... support this movement to save the world against the deathly virus..

Be safe...keep everybody safe...Stay at home..

Pray for all...

Our unity can help us to overcome the situation...

************

26 ~ Broken Illusion : Part-2 ~

11 a.m.

Living room...

Ray Mansion..

"No... I hide the truth from you not because I love you, but because I HATE YOU... I HATE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART... YOU KNOW WHY, BECAUSE YOU ARE THE SYMBOL OF SUNIANA'S WIN OVER ME... and Arun, another important thing...I lied to you that Ratna cheated on you.. Basically Ratna always worshiped and loved you only.. and Anjali and Arnav are Your BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN..." Subhadra's voice boomed in the living room making everyone froze in their place.

There was a pin drop silence all over the living room...No one is dare to say anything after the revelations..

Arunoday Mallik was sitting like a statue with the intensity of shock... only he can heard the shattered sound of his heart and many more things at once.. Coming out from his shocked phase Arunoday asked with a feeble voice, " This is a joke right maa? You love me.. I am your Arun, your elder son."

" Come out from your illusion.. Now when Arnav knew about the truth, so there is no way to maintain the facade anymore. And besides, I am tired of faking the love for years now.. and I have already destroyed you Arunoday, so..." The vicious and cunning smile of Subhadra Mallik not only killing Arunoday silently but other members present there also were speechless.

Veer came towards Arunoday and placed his hands on him...Gathering his remaining strength Arunoday whispered, " Why?? What is my fault?"

" Your first fault is you are son of Sunaina and Avinash Mallik. Avinash Mallik, the man whom I desired and who choose Sunaina over me." The venom which Subhadra spat was so intense that everyone was shaken up.

" But Sunaina was our friend. Me, you and Sunaina are friends from childhood. And I always thought you love Sunaina as your own sister.." It was Devyani Ray who finally found her voice.

" You knew my mo..mother?" Arunoday whispered with shaking voice looking at Devyani.

" Yes, we three were friends from school days.. and as I got married at 1st year of my college I left the city.. But Sunaina and Subhadra were together in college and they were inseparable.. I never knew that Subhadra hated Sunaina with this intensity.. I cannot imagine Subhadra, how vile you are.." Devyani said with so much disgust but Subhadra just laughed.

" And you think Devyani, I care??" Subhadra again smirk looking at Arunoday's crestfallen face. His eyes are full of unshed tears and he was already choking and feeling difficult to breath.

" Cut the crap Mrs Mallik.. Will you now speak up or I will have to reveal the truth?" Arnav said controlling his anger and the urge to hurl abuse towards the elderly woman whom he once considered as his dadi.

" No need.. Let me do the honour then... you all must be curious and Arunoday, you owe me this much." Subhadra finally looked at everyone and giving the final glance she started...

" As Devyani said, me, Devyani and Sunaina were friends from school days. In the initial days I truly respect and adored the friendship. But slowly with time I got irritated with Sunaina... Her shy nature and naivety used to impressed people surrounding her and that irked me. Everywhere, everyone be it teacher, classmates, family or any stranger, everyone used to praise her... and with each days My irritation slowly turns towards hatred.." Subhadra was cut off again by Devyani...

" Because Sunaina was so lovable.. She was beautiful, naive, with good culture, was a brilliant student and what not.. Then why this irrational feelings?" Devyani felt irritated after listening Subhadra's rant..

" Shut up.. You got married early , so you will not realize what I have to face. One fine day, we both attended a marriage function where we met Avinash for the first time. And I fell in love with him at the first meet. Me and Avinash chatted for a long time in the ceremony, all the while Sunaina was a silent companion. She did not spoke a single words.. But the very next day, marriage proposal come for Sunaina from Avinash Mallik's family, and reason is.. Avinash Mallik fell in love for Sunaina and his mother too was eager to get Sunaina as her daughter in law.... WAS IT A JUSTICE ?? No... The most Injustice part of my life... I still tried to convince Sunaina to decline the proposal but she, being the obedient child follow her parent's order and within one month Avinash got married with Sunaina... THAT WAS THE DAY OF MY DEFEAT AGAINST SUNAINA AND THAT WAS THE DAY I VOWED TO DESTROY HER AND WIN BACK AVINASH FOR MYSELF...."Subhadra paused looking at the dumb founded faces of the occupant and continued after few moments...

Pause....

" For one year, Avinash and Sunaina was living a fairy tale life and I was waiting with my broken heart to avenge back.. Soon the news of Sunaina going to be a mother known to me and I used to keep visit to their house frequently in the name of visiting Sunaina... and I gain faith from the family members.. After Sunaina deliver a healthy baby boy, Avinash was in cloud nine and showered her with love and gifts in fronts of my very own eyes.. My heart churn but I kept my patience... Soon, an emergency business trip came just after 4 days of the delivery and Avinash has to leave for the same purpose. I came in the mansion saying that I will take care of Sunaina and the newborn, because Avinash mother has some old age problem.. And Sunaina herself wanted me to stay with her because she had lost her parents few months ago and she was the only child...So, Avinash has to agree for that, though he reluctantly gives his permission because deep down I knew Avinash never liked me... and then, the day came... My win and Sunaina's defeat..." Subhadra again stops..

Pause...

" That night there were no servant present in the house, I gave them leave... Avinash mother was in deep sleep as I mixed sleeping pills in her dinner and finally I gave Sunaina the dinner, which was mixed with poison... and next day, Doctor declared her dead due to food poisoning... Before Avinash came I arrange for her funeral otherwise Avinash will surely find out... Arunoday was just one week then... though Avinash was broken but he told me to leave the mansion but his mother requested me to stay to take care of the child... I once thought to kill Arunoday but then thought to use him as my pawn.. and truly, Arunoday was the pawn whom I used the whole life to get what I always wanted..." Subhadra spoke those words with so much venom that everyone felt pity for Arunoday...

Arunoday Mallik was sitting like a mannequin not even blinking his eyes...

" I was always waited for a chance to trap Avinash and Then one night he was crying holding Sunaina's picture.. He was too broken... I provide him drink which was obvious spiked and rest is history.. Avinash Mallik slept with me that night but the whole night he uttered only one name that is " "SUNAINA.." "SUNAINA.." "SUNAINA.." "SUNAINA.." It irked me but I still took the insult. I thought Avinash may accept me after the night but I was wrong.. Avinash was guilty but said that he will never accept me in the place of Sunaina and strictly said to leave the house... and I was forced to leave the house but fate was with me... few weeks later when I came to know that I was pregnant I meet Avinash and blackmailed him... Avinash did not said anything and but his mother ordered him to marry me... and he married me but only on paper... we were never married ritually, just signature of papers... Because Avinash told me that till his last breath he will consider Sunaina as his wife, no one else..." Subhadra said and this time surprisingly her voice choked a little...

" Though I never loved Arunoday but I could not able to harm him as Avinash was guarding him with his eagle eyes... Then one day, Arunoday was playing in his room and no one was nearby him.. I was almost 8 months pregnant that time.. I thought to just punish him, so I took Arun nearby the stairs and was about to push him but one servant saw it and run towards us.. He was the oldest Servant of Mallik family and was very fond of his earlier malkin, aka, Sunaina.. He just snatched Arun from my hand and I could not maintain my balance and thud.... I rolled down from the stair and became unconscious... When My eyes open I was in hospital and had already lost my child.. But I was surprised to see Avinash reaction.. He was relieved... as if a burden got over from his shoulder.. later after few weeks when I demanded that I want another child and I will never harm Arun again, Avinash very cruelly said that I will never be a mother because of the fatal accident... he warned me that he will give me divorce...My entire world shaken up and that day after lots of crying I decided my next plan..." Subhadra said looking at Arunoday this time and paused a little.

Everyone was sitting there with their battled breath .. But breaking all their trance a sickening voice spoke up, " I still don't understand Why AR had called us here? Why we have to listen the life history of Mrs Mallik and Mr Arunoday?" Sheetal said while the other member just scoff with her insensitive thought but could not find it necessary to entertain her. But one person could not control her anger and she is Khushi..

" Just shut up Ms Khanna. I knew you are a brat but I never thought that you are that much insensitive.. and No one has invited you, remember. This gathering is for the families.. The Ray and Mallik.. You are a intruder.. Till now you are not officially a part of Mallik Family, so.. Shut your mouth.." Khushi said clearly irritated with Sheetal's insensible talk.

" You shut up. Who are you to teach me what to do or not? You beggar, what you think Arnav will stay with you forever? No.. Just wait for few days and then Arnav will throw you out after fulfilling his needs.. You know.." before Sheetal could uttered few more words a loud roared stop her in her place..

" THIS IS THE LAST WARNING MS KHANNA... HOLD YOUR TONGUE RIGHT NOW OR YOU WILL NOT BE CAPABLE OF PRODUCE ANY FURTHER WORDS.. I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS... YOU ARE SITTING IN THE LIVING ROOM OF R.M., AND DISRECPECTING THE DAUGHTER IN LAW OF THIS HOUSE?? WHAT DO YOU THINK?? YOU CAN TALK ANYTHING AND NO ONE WILL STOP YOU? THEN YOU ARE DELUSIONAL...LISTEN TO ME LOUD AND CLEAR, THE WOMAN STANDING HERE IS MY WIFE....MY LEGALLY & RITUALLY WEDDED WIFE.. AND I HAVE MARRIED HER FOR LIFETIME...WE WILL BE SEPARATED ONLY WHEN I WILL TAKE MY LAST BREATH... JUST SHUT UP AND IF I LISTEN A SINGLE WORD FROM YOUR MOUTH AGAIN, I WILL KILL YOU ...FOR SURE AND THIS IS NOT A WARNING.. I WILL DO IT.." Arnav roared making everyone flinched even Subhadra rolled her eyes..

" Anyways, will you let me finish about how I ruined Sunaina and his son Arunoday or the "Get together" is dismissed?" Subhadra said with making faces which not only stunt everyone but they felt disgusted about how mean the woman is.

"Sure Subhadra.. I will definitely want to learn how cunning you are.. How you have destroyed my Ratna and her children." Devyani whispered while tears were continuously flowing from her eyes. Manorama tried to console the elder lady while her own eyes were red due to unshed tears...

" So, where was I?" Subhadra Mallik said smirking looking at the dead, emotionless face of Arunoday Mallik..

" Ohh.. Yes, I made a plan... I knew Arun is the key for me to stay in Mallik mansion and being with Avinash wife, so, I change my way.. I started to shower love to him and with time Arun reciprocated and loved me like anything .. And in no time, his world rounds me only, his mother... even Avinash was surprised seeing my change, he thought I genuinely loves his son... Thus I remain as his wife and malkin of SeeshMahal... I used to hide Arun's wrong doings in his childhood and eventually Arun knew that whatever he does, his mother will protect him.. With grown up age, he had few bad companied of peer group which I was well aware and I hided his habit of smoking , drinking and his attraction towards woman...So, he became blind in love of me and ignores his father's warning.. Even, when Avinash tried to show him right path, Arun thought his father does not love him and create a distance with him..." Subhadra take a sip of glass of water which was kept on the table.

Pause...

" Now after completing his graduation Arun had joined in the family business but his flings and fooling around with girls was increasing.. Though I must admit he never forces anyone, never crossed any boundary.. That was pure hanging out with girls who were throwing themselves on him.. somewhere I did not able to erase the pure blood of Sunaina and Avinash in him, how much hard I had tried... finally, Avinash came to know about his habit and decided Arun to get married... Initially Arun denied but his decision changed when he sees Ratna..."

" How did Arunoday saw Ratna, before marriage?" Devyani asked in her feeble voice totally unaware of the fact..

" I saw Ratna in Babuji's study where Ratna and her father came to meet Babuji... I saw her and for the first time I felt I want to get married if this woman becomes my wife..." A dazed Arunoday spoke after long silence..

" Yes... Avinash and Ratna's father were friends and once Ratna was with his father when he visited his one friend at Lucknow.. I never knew on that time, that he was Avinash, Sunaina's husnband.." Devyani whispered..

" Yes, That day itself Avinash decides that Ratna will be Arun's wife.. I thought Arun will deny but I was shocked when he immediately agreed for the marriage and everything happened soon... But I was determined to separate Arun from Ratna.. No matter what, I was never ready to Arun get happiness in his entire life.. After all Arunoday is Sunaina's son..." The moment those words left Subhadra's mouth everyone heard a whimpering sound...

They were surprised to see the mighty Arunoday Mallik was on tears.. His face was all red, tears were continuously flowing from his eyes and his face was depicting so much of pain that even the heartless person will feel pity for him...

" Ratna was the most beautiful thing happened in my life... I was so happy after she came into my life... I... I...truly loved Ratna... almost 6 months spends like a dream but then, one dreadful day, I was in Derhadun due to some office work and Ammaji called.. She said that Ratna has betrayed me with another Man.... I was broken... I was shattered...I felt betrayed..." Arunoday spoke whose words while a loud sob came out when he uttered those last words....

Arnav got stiffen hearing the words spoken by Arunoday... "His father truly loved his mother?"That realization was enough to shaken Arnav in his place but soon he get his composer when a soft, assuring hands hold his shaken hands.. Without looking at the person Arnav knew who is the person is..

" Khushi..." Arnav whispered while his voice was hoarse with the stabbing pain he was feeling now..

" Suhhhh... Arnav... You have to be strong now.. You can not be weak... Mr Mallik is breaking down and look at Naniji... You are everyone's strength Arnav..." Khushi said tried to control her own tears which she was feeling presently looking at the broken Man before her..

" And you are MY STRENGTH, Khushi.... Don't leave my Hands... Ever..." Arnav whispered back while he desperately clutches Khushi's hands within his huge one, for his dear life....

To be contd.....

************

Author Note:

Please, keep patience with the update...

I got several PM for updating this story, so I updated this, but don't know what I had actually written..

I want to tell all my readers that, being attached with health care field and having family members directly attached in the health care facility, I am emotionally shaken up with the situation.. Please Understand...

Hope everything get well soon..

Please pray for all....

Regarding the update, Expecting your response ....

I have written two new OS based on present situation..please check it..

My other works name, " Another chance", " Distance between hearts" and " Rising phoenix".

There are five OS and two TS which are completed. Give them a try too. And " Sweetheart" also completed... give it a try who did not read it till now...

Love and regards...

Your story teller

Mamree

27.03.2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 11.1K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
10.4K 538 8
A second chance at love
18.4K 2.6K 41
Unedited! Wherein one is deeply in love while the other has vowed to never fall in love again. **************************************** Arjun Raicha...
331K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...