A Knights Sin ( Seven deadly...

Galing kay LukeBraniff

Y/n Alastor, a young boy that wants to become a holy knight in the land of Britannia. Y/n learns all of his f... Higit pa

The Beginning
The Seven Deadly Sins
The Sin in the Sleeping Forest
Y/n's Harem
Prison Breakout
A Touching Reunion
The Fearsome Pursuer Pt. 1
Harem Part 2
The Fearsome Pursuer Pt. 2
The Vaizel Fighting Festival Pt. 1
The Vaizel Fighting Festival Pt. 2
Bloodcurdling Canon Pt. 1
Bloodcurdling Canon Pt. 2
The Armor Giant PT. 1
The Armor Giant PT. 2
The Legends, Provoked
The First Sacrifice
Even If It Costs Me My Life
The Courage Charm
The Looming Threat PT - 1
The Looming Threat PT - 2
What I Can Do For You
The Fall of a Knight.
Sequel Coming Out
Sequel is Out

The Armor Giant PT. 3

5.8K 115 18
Galing kay LukeBraniff

3rd Person Pov

Y/n and Meliodas being held by Ban look at the monster with the Holy Knight stuck in its chest.

Y/n: We're telling you, he's still alive!

Ban puts the two down as he looks at them in frustration.

Ban: Like that really matters! Just kill him already!

Meliodas: He's still alive in there!

Ban: Stop being so naive!

Meliodas and Y/n look at Ban in anger as Gowther walks in between them as a glowing purple bow is in his hand as he kept his monotone look on his face.

Gowther: Whats up? Are you two fighting?

King floats next to Ban as his Chastiefol was fully repaired.

King: Gowther...

King puts his attention to the giant as it had stopped moving and looked to be in a hypnotic state.

King: He stopped moving. Did you take him down?

Gowther: No. He's trapped in an illusion. That's my magical power...Invasion. Right now, he's inside an illusion of the distant days he most wanted to return to.

Y/n: That's a little messed up...

Wendy: I have to agree...

Ban: Your still the same annoying freak you always were. Now stop yapping and kill him already.

Gowther: I'm incapable of killing him.

Ban: Huh?

Gowther: It isn't as if he had the choice to be born this way. Therefore, I can not kill him.

Ban: Heh, like there's anyone in this world who gets a say of how their born. Move it, I'll kill that thing.

Ban walks forward as he holds his arm out as Meliodas grabs it. Meliodas lowers his Ban's arm as he glares at him.

Meliodas: Back off. There's still a part of him that's human inside that thing.

The two glare at each other as the others watched the two.

Gowther: It's said that close friends often fight, is that the case here?

King: I don't think it's a fight.

Gowther: It's said that friendship, is a beautiful thing, is it?

King: Excuse me?

Y/n looks at the two as he kept his grip on his sword as he moved his gaze to the monster. Ban scoffed as he made his whip glow purple and lifted it up.

Ban: Don't go ordering me around.

Ban throws his whip to the human half sticking out of the monster pulling out his heart. Y/n and Meliodas look in shock as Wendy covers her mouth. The monster falls to its knees as the heart falls to the ground. Ban pulls his arm out of Meliodas's grip and scoffs.

Meliodas: Ban...why'd you have to kill him?

Ban: All I did was bring the curtain down on the crappy life of some guy who turned into a monster.

Y/n: But he didn't deserve that.

Ban looks at Y/n as he put his hand in his pocket.

Ban: Trust me, I did him a favor.

King: Guys, look!

The three look at the monster as the man was muttering softly.

King: I think he's whispering something.

Gowther: Even though his hearts been gouged out, he's still seeing the illusion I gave him.

Y/n looks at the man as he crossed his arms.

Y/n: Who could have done this?

The four monster heads roar as the group look in shock.

Ban: What the hell is this? I know I ripped his heart out!

Ban gasps as he remembers his battle with a demon in the Fairy Kings Forest as he grows a face of anger.

Ban: Damn it! So he's a demon, too?!

Y/n: Wendy, let's try our roars!

Wendy: Right!

Y/n and Wendy run towards the sides of the monster as the inhale deeply.

Y/n: Fire Dragon...

Wendy: Sky Dragon....

Both: ROAR!

The two fire two torrents, one of fire and one of wind at the monster as a giant explosion covers is. The smoke clears as the monster was not effected as Y/n and Wendy look in shock.

Y/n: No way!

The demon chuckles as it's arms start to split in two as the heads merge together.

Ban: Why did the Holy Knight turn into a demon? What's going on?!

Y/n: Don't know, but we need to take it down.

Meliodas looks at the man in the demons chest as he grew a look of determination.

Meliodas: I know him. It Dale. He became a Holy Knight about ten years ago.

Y/n looks at Meliodas in shock before looking at Dale as he remembered that he was Guila's father.

Y/n: Dale...

King: Yeah, he was a father, and he always said he wanted to be just like us, so his daughter could be proud of him. How'd he end up like this?

Y/n dashes at the demon as he brings his sword up and slashes at the arm. The sword makes contact as it cracks and shatters as the group looks in shock.

Wendy: Big Brothers sword....

King: No way....

Y/n lands as he looks at the handle of his broken sword before being smacked away flying past the group as he crashed into a wall. Gowther looks at the demon as it charges at the group.

Gowther: He's coming.

As the demon charges at the group, Meliodas looks at Dale as he try's to get through to him.

Meliodas: Hey Dale! You remember me right?! Wake up!

The demon jumps in the air reeeling it's fist back as it aims at Meliodas. Ban kick Meliodas in the face knocking him out of the way as he took his place.

Ban: What are you doing, dumbass?!

The demon punches Ban as his upper body gets blown up from the impact.

Meliodas: Ban!

King: Stay down, Captain.

King turns Chastiefol into its fifth form as the barrage of daggers strikes the demon.

King: Let's do this, Fight Fire with Fire!

King looks in shock as the daggers were in the demons head but did not pierce the skin.

King: They didn't get through?

The demon chuckles as it pushes the daggers out as Y/n reappears as he ignites his arm in fire.

Y/n: Fire Dragon Iron Fist!

Y/n slams his fist into the demons head as it had no effect as the demon shot a blob of green liquid at him and king knocking them to the ground. Meliodas looks at the demon as he looks at Dale.

Meliodas: Dale, cut it out, now!

Ban: There's only one guy that needs to cut it out.

Ban sits up as his upper half regenerated as he had his eyes closed.

Ban: That would be you.

Ban punches Meliodas in the face knocking him down. Y/n and King get up slowly as they were next to Gowther who was watching the battle.

Gowther: Ban just struck the Captain. Why is that?

King: Gowther, why don't you help us out and fight too?

Y/n: Yeah, this thing is tough.

Gowther: Could you let me think it over a bit?

King: Seriously?!

Y/n: Damn it.

Y/n stands up as he dusts himself off and faces the demon.

Y/n: Guess I don't have a choice.

Y/n's body starts to glow black as his armor slowly appeared on his body as he looked at the demon.

Y/n reaches behind his back as he grab the cloth blades as he pulls the cloth off to reveal a white blade with a black handle having a white and black circle in the middle. The second blade was black with red hexagons running up the blade as a white spike with the same symbol appeared.

Meliodas jumps in the air as he grabs a blade from Elizabeth as the two dash at the demon.

Both: I hope you can forgive me!

The two slash their blades through out the body of the demon as the cuts glow white. The demons body starts to dry up as it starts crack before crumbling into a thousand pieces. Y/n and Meliodas sheathe their blades as Y/n's armor disappears as Gowther carries King on his back as Ban watch with his hand on his hip. Meliodas smiles as he looks up at Elizabeth who was standing on a cliff as she returned it. Y/n saw Elizabeth but said nothing as he walked over to his sister as she smiled at him.

Wendy: You did good, Big Brother.

Y/n smiles as he rubs Wendy's head as she smiles. Gowther walks over to the two as Y/n looks at them while Ban and Meliodas walk over to them.

King: That was amazing, you two.

Gowther: Impressive.

Ban: Yeah, I knew you two could pull it off.

Ban looks over at Dale's body as it was stuck inside part of the demon as it has a purple like leech on it.

King: But a human transforming into a demon? Is that really possible?

Meliodas: Hmm, could be a curse. Or maybe some kind of experiment.

Ban rips the leech of of Dale's body as he holds it up to his face. The leech opens its eyes and mouth as it wiggles in band fingers as King holds Chastiefol in its pillow form while looking at Meliodas as Y/n crossed his arms.

Wendy: Do you really think that they created a man made demon?

Y/n: Maybe, and they used a Holy Knight to do it.

King: But that means someone had to go behind the backs of two Holy Knight Grandmasters...

King gasps in shock as Y/n and Meliodas look at him.

King: Could it be true?

Meliodas: Yeah, and there's a good chance that a Holy Knight Grand Master directly involved.

Y/n: Then it's either Dreyfus...or its...

A small white arrow goes into the head of the leech as it stops wiggling as Ban looks at Gowther standing next to him.

Gowther: Hendrickson.

Meliodas: You figure out something?

Gowther: Yes. The person likely to be involved in this incident, is Holy Knight Grand Master Hendrickson.

The arrow disappears as the leech continues to wiggle. Ban moves his free hand towards it grabbing it and squishing it to death. Ban tosses the leech to the side as he turns around and starts to walk away.

Ban: I'm getting hungry, so let's head back.

King: I'm sure Diane must be worried too.

Y/n: Knowing her, she's always worried about me.

The group starts to walk away as Gowther stays behind looking at them leaving. Gowther turns his attention towards Dale's body as he remembers how he met Dale in his demon form and gave him his armor.

Dale: Are...you there..?

Gowther smiles a little as he as he adjusts his glasses.

Gowther: Yes, I am indeed present.

Dale: Thank you...so much...my friend..

Gowther: Friend? Do you think so? I heard that a friend is someone who's dear to you. Was I able to become your friend?

Dale did not answer as he laid limb as Gowther looked at his body.

Gowther: Please Dale, tell me!

Gowther looks at Dale as he does not get a response as adjusts his glasses one last time.

Gowther: I wonder, do people shed tears at a times like these?

In Liones

Helbram stood next to an open out of his armor holding the head to Gowther's armor as Slader stood in the room.

Slader: Here you go, just as we promised.

Helbram: Hmmm. You are positive that you saw him die?

Slader: Such a suspicious man. Why not go see for yourself then?

Helbram: There's no need, you've done well. All right, Guila.

Helbram turns towards Guila's as she stood next to him with her rapier at her side.

Guila: Yes?

Helbram: I need you to dispose of this.

Guila: What?

Helbram throws the head out of the window as Guila faces it pulling out her rapier as she fired an explosion at it hit the head causing a small explosion. Helbram smiles as he claps his hands looking at the explosion.

Helbram: Excellent shot, superbly done.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

62.5K 1K 27
Y/N was an ordinary boy doing what he could to get by during a time of financial crisis. From mugging people on the street to performing small time r...
434K 12.4K 35
"if y/n is the princess, then she must need a knight!" "i know who her knight is! it's ray!" you've lived in grace field for as long as you can remem...
542K 14.1K 58
(Meliodas x Reader) The Seven Deadly Sins. They're betrayers of the realm, guilty of crimes, murdering the Holy Knight Grandmaster, and attempting to...
8.5K 197 25
Y/n was going to her garage when her siblings came running out saying a boy was in it. She helped him and found out he wasn't from this world. Will t...